NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

SOL: The Game [Part 1]

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

SOL: The Game [Part 1]

Post by Yandols » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:20 pm

SOL: The Game Part 1

Note: Story of Lif: The Game is not very related to Story of Lif: The Series because it is on a different storyline.

Intro:
The main protogonist in this game is Tezuka. Tezuka is a mage that wanders around a small island which name is currently unknown.
Tezuka has lost a part of his memory after an unknown incident, and it is up to you to restore his memory and find out what caused it!

Important Notice(s):
  • In order to play this game, you must install RMVX RTP which download link is provided below. Without the RTP, the game crashes upon loading even though the SOLclient successfully initialized the game.
  • The SOLclient program is an "Adrenaline", it requires "Adrenaline Systems" to function properly but i've added an exception to it since I don't want to release Adrenaline Systems yet.
  • On OSes with Windows XP and below the following error might occur during the title screen, please just ignore it.
    Spoiler
    Show
  • Do not use your save files from the demo otherwise an error similar to this will occur:
    Spoiler
    Show
Screenies:
- Not Available-

Download:
SOL Part 1 (36.2 MB) - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2mnuemnn4zg
RMVX RTP (35.1 MB) - http://tkool.jp/rtp/vx_rtp102e.zip

Instructions:
Install RMVX RTP.
Extract the SOL Part 1 to a folder.
Launch SOLClient.exe, the icon of the program is the Logo "SOL" or "S".

Credits:
- Yandols
- Tezuka
- Nopihina
- StarbusterX
- iSubaru
- Capcom
- RMVX
- RPG RPG Evolution

Yandols
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “Story of Lif”