NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

SOL: The Game Releases

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

SOL: The Game Releases

Post by Yandols » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 am

Intro
Different from the series version of SOL, the main protagonist in this game is Tezuka instead of Sara. Tezuka is a mage that wanders around an unknown small island in the middle of the sea. Tezuka has lost a part of his memory after an unknown incident, and it is up to the player to progress through the game to restore his memory and find out what caused it and what happened before he lost his memory.

I have decided to recompile a thread listing the current available releases for SOL: The Game.
Currently we have 2 releases which are: Some screenshots and some informations can be found on the wiki page at this link.

Instructions, notices and download links are included in the respective threads.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nirvaxstiel
Articles:0

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Nice! I will play it through as soon as i can

Return to “Story of Lif”