NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

State ur opinion on Jeramu's Legion

Topic author
Saechika
Articles:0
State ur opinion on Jeramu's Legion

Post by Saechika » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:44 am

State your opinions on the personas of Jeramu-kun. Here i go. Be honest. I hate lies.

NovaKoKieo
Imo, childish, wants everything to go his way, cannot stand mistakes, loves to crack stupid jokes.Hates to be left out. Easily agitated, easily satisfied, forgives people very easily.

CLOFS
imo, reckless, brute, violent, aggressive, much smarter than he looks.

Kaiser
imo, angry at the simplest of things, very very impatient, likes to scold people and berate them

Jtkl
imo, childish, easily saddened, easily satisfied. can control him like a child.

Jeramu
imo, everything i ever wanted to be. May be like Nova, easily satisfied and very forgiving. More sophisticated, logical, gentler, kinder, acts like a father figure, has more self control.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Sonikku Ekksu

Badges

Post by Sonikku Ekksu » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 am

Well, Sure jeramu is nice and everything you said but hes not childish and how childish nova is makes him my friend more and more so i vote for nova ;)*edit to add the others* jtkl is kind of well... real dumb :/ and CLOFS is uhuh wierd finally NovaKaiser is just way too ughish and emoish.

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:30 am

Jeramu & Nova is *thumbs up* (Note to self: need to upload a thumbs up emoticon)
Jtkl is okay.

CLOFS is annoying imo, well not actually annoying, but he's kind of.. i mean his discussion, topic, whatev er i dont know whatto say. not annoying in "That" way, but in "that" way if you know what i mean.

Kaiser, im not sure, i rarely seen this persona out
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Django

Badges

Post by Django » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 am

Jeramu and nova are kind and good but clofs well he rages and stuff
and nova kaiser...goes all emo n stuff

Return to “Rocknarok Homes”