NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Untrustworthy huh ?

Topic author
DeathScytheAngel
Articles:0

Badges

Untrustworthy huh ?

Post by DeathScytheAngel » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Seriously and honestly . If some of you people are sick of me and my family , then why don`t just say it out loud so we won`t come back again ? Instead of discussing it secretly like cowards . I don`t get why you keep it secretly , if you hate us so much don`t you want us gone ? Or do you all think to play along so that you will look like good people ? Or are you guys too scared to kick us out ? Huh ? Choose to ingore this I consider you guys not cool . If u people want us out that badly THEN SAY IT RIGHT HERE BASTARDS .
~In Solitude , where we are least alone~

Sonikku Ekksu

Badges

Post by Sonikku Ekksu » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:17 am

First of all no i don't have trouble or anything like major ones but anyway no i don't want your family gone and stuff but seriously other than luna your whole family are jerks to me >_> and also i'm having trouble believing your super natural stories thats all

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:30 am

Im sorry but I think your family's story is interesting. I actually believe in ghost and paranormal stuff. I have in no way of insulting your family. Anyway, Django is the reason for this right? I think him as a try-hard-to-be-gangster noob. Forget about him.

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:01 am

I never heard of your story's but I am interested :)
But Since when got TRRC No respect for other people living situations/ storys / more :\
Every can think they are not true but If Luna and Her family believes in it Then Deal with it. I want Luna to stay here I dont see any problem at all! dont be a jerk. just Respect Luna and her family.

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:59 pm

StarbusterX wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:01 pm
I never heard of your story's but I am interested :)
But Since when got TRRC No respect for other people living situations/ storys / more :\
Every can think they are not true but If Luna and Her family believes in it Then Deal with it. I want Luna to stay here I dont see any problem at all! dont be a jerk. just Respect Luna and her family.
Yesterdays's Post of the Day! Im impressed!

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 am

I have no idea what might make you think that you are not wanted here. But I don't want you gone. Seriously, even if we tend to ignore one another once in a while back then, we were still alright right? Truth be told, I had my doubts before, but that never stopped me from being friends with you. :) I also want you to stay here! TRRC is a home which I established for all of us to live in the net, I have tried my best to make this a better place and I don't want to see anyone leaving because of some person that ruined the fun. :(
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Sara wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:15 am
I have no idea what might make you think that you are not wanted here. But I don't want you gone. Seriously, even if we tend to ignore one another once in a while back then, we were still alright right? Truth be told, I had my doubts before, but that never stopped me from being friends with you. :) I also want you to stay here! TRRC is a home which I established for all of us to live in the net, I have tried my best to make this a better place and I don't want to see anyone leaving because of some person that ruined the fun. :(
Yes, Yandols just wrote how I feel about you guys. We are not friends, internet buddy's or something we were, but now we all are more then just 'Friends' My whole past was here I grown up here I learned alot here and I dont want to trow it away. I hope you guys dont want to trow everything away.
The Point is, we are not friends anymore. We are more! We are like family we can come here and talk about things but not every one got the time. Its like if you talk to your dad or mom and they are busy they will just say 'yes yes' or something, they hear half but wont listen good. We are here as friends realy close friends!
We can talk about anything but we all got our own lifes that we need to live. Every one of us has a diffrent living situation a diffrent history, a Diffrent Life & Personality. Keep that in mind :)

Return to “Rocknarok Homes”