NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Rocknarok Anime? O.o

Topic author
Saechika
Articles:0
Rocknarok Anime? O.o

Post by Saechika » Wed May 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Joizer wrote:
Wed May 11, 2011 8:28 am
Nirvaxstiel wrote:
Tue May 10, 2011 3:10 pm
<snip>
O.O I bet the "Censored" word is F.U
Not technically...I wonder why would Flonne edit that post though.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Joizer

Badges

Post by Joizer » Thu May 12, 2011 2:46 am

yea...i think so..
Spoiler
Show
Old Siggies
Show

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Thu May 19, 2011 6:50 am

This project is officially closed due to people being lazyasses
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Thu May 19, 2011 8:24 am

Re-opened because tomorrow I will have time to finally write my bio, if you still want it though.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Fri May 20, 2011 3:44 am

STOP FUKKEN CALL MY BROTHER LIGHT SABER AND MIX IT UP WITH ME U BASTARD MOPI AND STAR FUK

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Sat May 21, 2011 4:10 am

Dude, you think I'm calling you Light Saber? You want to get called by that? You can murder my character anyway! FUCKING BASTARD.

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Sat May 21, 2011 11:44 am

My Full Bio, Completed 21th May 2011
Show
Name: Yandols Z'eon X
Title: Legendary Hunter

Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Brown
Facial Features: Has a scar on the face --> http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u340/yandols93/cascadero_blinds-1.png
Voice: Half-Mature, Half-Youth-like.
Appearance:
Appearance wrote:Base: http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u340/yandols93/YandolsCharacter.png
Modifications:
* The dagger being hold in the hand is replaced with a blade, and another blade in the other hand.
* The chain and lock is removed.
Preferred weapon: Dual Blades, carries a greatsword on the back although rarely used.

Special Features:
* Founder of Rocknarok Inc and Sky Zero Laboratories.
* Born with immunity to the viruses.

Personality traits:
* Friendly
* He worries about everyone, but doesn't seem too hesitant to take down a necessary opponent.

Bio:
Yandols is the founder of Rocknarok Inc and the Sky Zero Laboratories. Yandols originally created Rocknarok Inc as both a community and laboratory as one, but separated the laboratory part into another company called Sky Zero Laboratories after the outbreak occurred due to a failed experiment. Yandols worked hard to rebuild the civilization on Rocknarok Inc. Months after he successfully completed his goal, he set a new goal which is to protect all Rocknarians from the "Hybrids", which is where he turned into a warrior and equipped the weapons he currently has.

Love-life: In a relationship with Flonne.

Other Notes:
* He addresses Luna as his "Mistress".

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Sat May 21, 2011 4:26 pm

lol Nice Bio Yandols.
Now Lets Get this Anime started!

CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Sat May 28, 2011 7:05 am

Looks like I gotta update too. 0w0
Spoiler
Show
Name: Aizirk Mayune
Eye color: Orange
Title: Merciless Bruiser
Preferred weapon: Any dual close-range weapons (ranging from knives, daggers, swords, katars, ice picks, etc), but her mastery is halberd
Special Attack:
- Double Cross Charge (dual close-range weapons)
'-> She charge to the enemy and use the dual weapons to slash the enemy in "X" pattern and finishing it with a slash upwards and a kick to the middle
- Spinning Hurricane (halberd)
'-> Using the blades of the halberd, she used the bottom tip of the weapon and spin it, hitting enemies around her
- Power Thrust (Finishing Attack, any weapon type except guns)
'-> Using the halberd, she use the tip to launch the enemy in the air and slice them three times using the halberd's blade.
'-> In variation with other weapons, she performs some bare-fist attacks and the combo ends with an uppercut finishing the attack using the weapon to slash the enemy
Preferred clothing: Trench coat, pants, Plain white T-shirt, necklace which is always hidden in the trench coat

Personality: She will do anything for her friends and may risk her own life by defending someone. She doesn't like something as "love", which she defines as a waste of her time and others even call her "bitter" and "anti-love". But when it comes to battle, she will never leave something or someone alive and kill them mercilessly. She gets into giving others humor, even prank them when she gets bored.

Bio: Born with immunity to the Viruses, though had some flaws. She had been practicing using close-range weapons and halberds ever since her family except herself was involved with such an incident that she was the only one left. Her goal is to dispose every Viruses that she may come her wake whatever may the consequences may be and seek the people who did this and finish it... Until...
Supposed to post the full bio, but it's a spoiler... or should I mention it?

DeathScytheAngel

Badges

Post by DeathScytheAngel » Tue May 31, 2011 6:10 am

Spoiler
Show

Name : Luna Hikari Hoshikawa
Hair Color : Silverish White or Greyish White
Eye Color : Light Blue / Red / Pink ( Depending on emotion )
Title : Death Keeper Hell Scythe
Weapon Specialty : Balanced but mostly Double Darkness Blades
Special Attack :
TBA
Clothing : Grand Chase Level 60 Ebon Set
Personality : Lazy , Care Free , Emotionless , Bored , Loves to nap , Hates Unecessary stuff , hates to give up
Bio : Parents lost Lives alone with cousin and sister , She has been possessed by the devil and has been granted devilish powers but at the same time a hidden soul is sealed within her as along with the devil , now she can use devil powers and has the power of the rake hand and being able to summon weapons

Name : Shoko Murasume Hoshikawa
Hair Color : Greyish or Silverish White
Eye Color : Light Yellow
Title : Angelic Ranger
Weapon Specialty : Skilled in all but prefers Ranged
Special Attack
TBA
Personality : Energetic , Never Gives up , Loves to complete duties , Lazes around at times together with her little sister
Bio : Made a contract with the Angel for eternal powers( has an Angelic Transformation ) , About the same as her sister except for devil powers.

Name : Hagane Raiser Hoshikawa
Hair Color : Black
Eye Color : Red
Title : Speed Killer Shinobi
Personality : Lazy but always cares for everyone he knows well
Bio : A Shinobi with Chakra powers that has been cursed with the power of a Nine Tailed Fox, Lives peacefully with Hikari and Shoko until evil forces came about.
Well that`s all for now .
~In Solitude , where we are least alone~

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Tue May 31, 2011 10:48 pm

bio
Show
Title: Blatt Meister/Rune Slinger (Gunslinger)
Eye color: Green/Emerald
Hair Color: White/Silver-White
Preferred weapon: My 4 Katanas
Skill Branch: Black Sword, Black Wing, Black Wing Fang, Wind Walker, Mirage Dance, Sky Dance(Sky Combat), Dragon
skill info
Show

Dance(Improved version of Sky Dance), more TBA.
Preferred clothing:
Spoiler
Show
Job: Assassin + Gunslinger + Black magic = Rune Assassin, Kei, za Quadra.

Personality: Cold, Silent, quiet, scary, mysterious.

Bio: Ever Since that incident where him, and his ex-girl friend was killed by the General of the Virus's, he was revived as an elf by a mysterious elf. His hidden powers awoken, along with the new elf abilities, he swore to get revenge for her.

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Tue May 31, 2011 10:57 pm

UPDATE
Jeramu
Show
Nova AKA Jeramu-kun = Very Loyal Samurai with legendary skills,but has poor skill with guns,lonely personality with a wounded soul.He is known as the Red Nova Blade,predicted to be the Greatest Swordsman in the World like his deceased grandfather.

Fighting Style:
Buster Breaker= Uses the Buster Basher to crush every thing that stands in his way and sends opponents crashing into walls with great strength.

Master Samurai= Uses 6 katanas with legendary skill, switching swords in a split second for a variety of almost unpredictable attacks.

Flashing Blade= Uses Sora-Ichimonji individually, battering the opponent with a chain of combos faster than the eye can see.

Name: Jeremy.*Prefers to be called Jeramu/Jeramu-kun*
Title: Red Nova Blade *Often called Nova*
2nd Title: Blade Super Nova
Eye Color: Red,Purple,Turquoise,Silver *Depending on Persona*
Weapon and Clothings:
This should make things clear.
Show
Big Sword is the Buster Basher *FFVII anyone?* and the Katana is my custom made katana: Sora-Ichimonji,The Blade of the Skies.

Personality: He was trained by his Father and Grandfather since a young age,causing him to be almost serious all the time.He had a good friend since childhood,but he was killed by the viruses. Saddened by this lost,he tries to eliminate the virus corrupted humans without killing them;trying to eliminate the viruses while saving human lives;becoming almost like a pacifist,but he will not hesitate under the right circumstances. He has become cold and ALMOST unemotional since his friend's death.Because of his friend's death he also suffers from Split Personality Disorder, created when his mind became mentally unstable as a child.

Bio:Born with the blood of the world's greatest swordsman,he is immune to the viruses as the viruses cannot infect humans with powerful sacred blood.He has trained with swords since childhood, and he is the grandson of the World's Greatest Swordsman. He vows to become like his grandfather,though his grandfather used the title to threaten people, he wants to attain the title for the sake of protecting mankind.his skills are considered almost legendary, and he is feared by many albeit his young age.

Job: Master Samurai. Buster Breaker(LIKE CLOUD STRIFE :D)

Weapons:
Aside from crafting Buster Basher and Sora-ichimonji on his own,Jeramu has also traveled around the world,collecting katanas from powerful enemies,retrieving them from ruins or buying them from shops. However, he uses these 6 katanas with superb skill,proving him worthy of his title.
Muramasa,The Blood Thirsty Blade
Show
Spoiler
Show
Sakabato,Sworn to protect mankind
Show
Kiku-Ichimonji,Cutting Edge Skill
Show
Wado Ichimonji,As white as snow...
Show
Sora Ichimonji,The Blade of the Skies
Show
Skillz: Dominant Persona
Oblivion: Dashes past enemy. Enemy is then frozen in place. Says Oblivion, then sheathes Sword. Enemy is then cut down by a thousand invisible blows.

Flash Tempest: Dash past enemy while slashing in multiple directions, ending with a downwards Slash.

GodSpeed: Dash past enemy while slashing in multiple directions,ending the technique with Oblivion.

Saint's Cross: Kicks/Slashes the air in a + fashion, sending a + shaped sonic boom at the enemy.

Finisher=Tatsumaki Giri (Tornado Slash): Gathers the power of the Skies in blade, then send a powerful Tornado to the enemy.

Skillz: Evil Persona
Mirror Mirage: charges recklessly and gets PWNT by enemy. The body will then shatter like a mirror, and Jeramu will appear from behind to use Oblivion on the enemy.

Magma Tempest: Punches Ground and sends magma to the sky, then rain big magma rocks on enemy.

Magnum Squall: Punches Ground and sends Magma to the sky, soon later very small magma rocks will rain down on opponent.

Bloody Cross: Kicks/Slashes air in a X fashion and send X shaped sonic boom to enemy.

Finisher: Nenshō no Tatsumaki (Tornado of Incineration) Gathers Magma energy in Sword and send Magma Tornado at enemy

Thats all for now. its only Novan and CLOFS for now, I'll add Jeramu's when the time comes
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:07 am

Zel, you need to describe how your attacks work.

...And particularly everyone else.

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:09 am

Thread Moved.

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 pm

nopihina wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 pm
Ok I will post me bio...sexual *static*
Spoiler
Show
Name: Cruz Nopihina(lol) Matthew
Title: Deadliest Human
Age : 6 formely, Currently 3 years old as reconstruction.
Eye Colour: Heterochromia. Brown on the left, Red at the right.
Preferred Weapon: Big Mallet, Ak-47 or a Hunting Rifle
Preferred Clothing: A blue kiddie hoodie, Pants, any kind of shoe that has a colour of red-black or green-grey or blue-purple or just a plain white shoes.
Personality: He will be confused and shy when he first met anyone. Then he can be confident to them when he got used to them. He's very kind and could unconsiously boast sometimes about his knowledge. He will always think that the infecteds are just very sick and will try to kill them painlessly as he is also one of them. When he is angry, he will kill or serverly injure anyone that stands in his path. Very emotional and can easily be scared, making him cry.
Fighting Style: Taekwondo Blue Belt skills. Swinging the Big Mallet in a confusing-for-enemies way.

Bio: When H.A.S.O.N had created the first prototype Nano Risk Virus, the leader commanded a group of men to kidnap childrens to test the virus. Nopihina was one of the unfortunate one and was kidnapped. when the virus was injected into his body, it somehow killed him when it abrubtly mutated. Not wanting to waste time, H.A.S.O.N had recontructed him instantly with their advance technology. However, the mutated virus was suddenly tainted, instead of making him a super human, it made him into a blood-thirsting "Demon", activating only when he gets angry. It also gave him a complete memory loss. When Nopihina woke up, he killed everything that distrupted him and escaped the H.A.S.O.N building. H.A.S.O.N claimed that his legendary rare blood type was the cause of the mutation.
Note: When Yandols met Nopihina for the first time, they fought quite violently.
When Nopihina met Zel the first time, he and Yandols nearly killed him(Remember that prank, Tez? XD) with a jelly bomb prank....which Nopihina insanely laughed and said "BOOOMMM!!"
Yandols is deciding wether to seal Nopihina or not .

Skills:
Normal:
Hammer Fall: Same as RO's Hammer Fall but it will also damage.
Horrible Sick Joke: Nopihina will punch the opponent in a slow, predictable and weak way. As soon as he punch or got interupted, the real nopihina will swing the enemy into mid-air from behind.
The Sweetness Of Soap: Nopihina will swing his Mallet which makes a gigantic bubly circular projectile. If the enemy dodges it, it will burst into tounsands of more bullets. If any of the bullet hit the enemy, it will hurt like tasting soap and poison.
Think of 5 more deadly skills this boy can do

Evil:
Falling down from The Golden Gate Bridge: If there is a pool of water, Nopihina will swing the mallet to the enemy to make it fly for 50 ft. Instant kill when dropped. If survived, the opponent will suffer a horrible pain that will last for a long time.
Death by a Thousand Stabs: He will swing the enemy 40 ft in the air. When the enemy is falling down, he/she will see a floor of spikes and thorns. It wont kill the victim.
Edit this spoiler by adding 5 more deadly skills for this section.
Updated my bio :)

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Return to “Rocknarok Story”