NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Rocknarok Anime? O.o

Topic author
Saechika
Articles:0
Rocknarok Anime? O.o

Post by Saechika » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 am

If Rocknarok was an anime, who would we be?
Yandols
Show
Main Protagonist, One of the humans born from the Nano Risk project.More Information on Nano Risk will be located below. And I mean REAAAALLY DOWN BELOW.
Name: Yandols Z'eon X
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Brown
Facial Features: Has a scar on the face --> http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u340/yandols93/cascadero_blinds-1.png
Preferred weapon: Dual Blades, carries a greatsword on the back although rarely used.
Preferred clothing: *Will think about this later*

Personality: *Will think about this later*

Bio: Born with immunity to the viruses.
Tezuka
Show
Tezuka = Co-leader,Predicted to be the next Sky King

Name: Fujiwara Kei
Nickname: The Black Cat
Title: Sky King (Temporary, hasn't reached that level, but has earned the title)
2nd Title: Rune Assassin
Eye color: Green
Hair Color: White
Preferred weapon: My 4 Katanas
Preferred clothing: Jacket, stretching to the wrist, from the waist, stretches out like an eagle's cloak. Claws as hand to hand combat weapon.

Job: Assassin + Ninja + Rune Slayer = Black Rune Assassin
2nd Job: Wind User + Ariel Glider + Storm King = Sky King

Personality: Cold, Silent, quiet, scary, mysterious.

Bio: Ever Since that incident where his ex-girl friend was killed by the General of the Virus's, his hidden powers awoken, and he swore to get revenge for her.

Nopi
Show
Nopihina = Sub-leader, has hidden potential. Is very kind but hidden potential is unlocked when enraged
Spoiler
Show
Name: Cruz Nopihina(lol) Matthew
Age : 6 formely, Currently 3 years old as reconstruction.
Eye Colour: Heterochromia. Brown on the left, Red at the right.
Hair Colour: Dark Red
Preferred Weapon: Big Mallet, Ak-47 or a Hunting Rifle
Preferred Clothing: A blue kiddie hoodie, Pants
Personality: He will be confused and shy when he first met anyone. Then he can be confident to them when he got used to them. He's very kind and could unconsiously boast sometimes about his knowledge. He will always think that the infecteds are just very sick and will try to kill them painlessly as he is also one of them. When he is angry, he will kill or serverly injure anyone that stands in his path. Very emotional and can easily be scared, making him cry.

Bio: When H.A.S.O.N had created the first prototype Nano Risk Virus, the leader commanded a group of men to kidnap childrens to test the virus. Nopihina was one of the unfortunate one and was kidnapped. when the virus was injected into his body, it somehow killed him when it abrubtly mutated. Not wanting to waste time, H.A.S.O.N had recontructed him instantly with their advance technology. However, the mutated virus was suddenly tainted, instead of making him a super human, it made him into a blood-thirsting "Demon", activating only when he gets angry. It also gave him a complete memory loss. When Nopihina woke up, he killed everything that distrupted him and escaped the H.A.S.O.N building. H.A.S.O.N claimed that his legendary rare blood type was the cause of the mutation.
Note: When Yandols met Nopihina for the first time, they fought.
When Nopihina met Zel the first time, he and Yandols nearly killed him(Remember that prank, Tez? XD) with a prank.
Mar
Show
Mayune = Silly heroine with aimur skillz,has great concern for friends,and will go to great measures to protect them.

Name: Aizirk Mayune
Eye color: Orange
Preferred weapon: Anything that is dual guns or swords.
Preferred clothing: Trench coat, pants, Plain white T-shirt, Ruby gem necklace

Personality: At first, she will do anything to kill the viruses and use weapons what may be of use to her. Sometimes, she will the front-liner and charge at them with the dual swords and become the gunner with the use of any dual guns that deal good damage. She sometimes use her cool personality, and sometimes be comical and goof off when it's not in a serious situation. And has a good heart to save anyone.

Bio: Born with immunity to the Viruses. She had been practicing using dual guns and swords ever since her family except herself was involved with such an incident that she was the only one left. Her goal is to dispose every Viruses that she may come her wake whatever may the consequences may be and seek the people who did this and finish it... Until...

Luna
Show
Hikari Hoshikawa AKA Luna = DeathScythe weilder,cares deeply for friends.Values friendship over anything else, and will willingly sacrifice herself for the sake of her friends.
Raiser
Show
Raiser Hoshikawa = Chakra Shinobi,A very skilled ninja that mastered all the jutsus, but can be kinda stupid at times
Nirva
Show
Shoko Hoshikawa = Ultima Speed Dual Blader,A very skilled sword user that has mastered a lot of techs , is a perfectionist and won`t stand for any foolish mistakes
Jeramu
Show
Nova AKA Jeramu-kun = Very Loyal Samurai with legendary skills,but has poor skill with guns,lonely personality with a wounded soul.He is known as the Red Nova Blade,predicted to be the Greatest Swordsman in the World like his deceased grandfather.

Fighting Style:
Buster Breaker= Uses the Buster Basher to crush every thing that stands in his way and sends opponents crashing into walls with great strength.

Master Samurai= Uses 6 katanas with legendary skill, switching swords in a split second for a variety of almost unpredictable attacks.

Flashing Blade= Uses Sora-Ichimonji individually, battering the opponent with a chain of combos faster than the eye can see.

Name: Jeremy.*Prefers to be called Jeramu/Jeramu-kun*
Title: Red Nova Blade *Often called Nova*
2nd Title: Blade Super Nova
Weapon and Clothings:
This should make things clear.
Show
Big Sword is the Buster Basher *FFVII anyone?* and the Katana is my custom made katana: Sora-Ichimonji,The Blade of the Skies.

Personality: He was trained by his Father and Grandfather since a young age,causing him to be almost serious all the time.He had a good friend since childhood,but he was killed by the viruses. Saddened by this lost,he tries to eliminate the virus corrupted humans without killing them;trying to eliminate the viruses while saving human lives;becoming almost like a pacifist,but he will not hesitate under the right circumstances. He has become cold and ALMOST unemotional since his friend's death.Because of his friend's death he also suffers from Split Personality Disorder, created when his mind became mentally unstable as a child.

Bio:Born with the blood of the world's greatest swordsman,he is immune to the viruses as the viruses cannot infect humans with powerful sacred blood.He has trained with swords since childhood, and he is the grandson of the World's Greatest Swordsman. He vows to become like his grandfather,though his grandfather used the title to threaten people, he wants to attain the title for the sake of protecting mankind.his skills are considered almost legendary, and he is feared by many albeit his young age.

Job: Master Samurai. Buster Breaker(LIKE CLOUD STRIFE :D)

Weapons:
Aside from crafting Buster Basher and Sora-ichimonji on his own,Jeramu has also traveled around the world,collecting katanas from powerful enemies,retrieving them from ruins or buying them from shops. However, he uses these 6 katanas with superb skill,proving him worthy of his title.
Muramasa,The Blood Thirsty Blade
Show
Spoiler
Show
Sakabato,Sworn to protect mankind
Show
Kiku-Ichimonji,Cutting Edge Skill
Show
Wado Ichimonji,As white as snow...
Show
Sora Ichimonji,The Blade of the Skies
Show
StarbusterX
Show
Star = Very loyal Fighter skilled with swords and guns. One of Nova's closest friends in the group. Always cheerful no matter where he goes.
My Information
Show
NickName: StarbusterX
Name: Nick / Star
Title: The Postive Guy
2nd Title: Assasin Super Nova
Hair Color: light Black / Dark brown
Eye Color: Orange Or Blue
Clothings: Blue Jeans, Blouse / Black or/& White Jacket with a Hood, uhh Sneakers?
Leather Belt, Aviator Glasses, Those Basebal Flat Caps, And a Charm of Luck on my Neck & Bracelet Of Luck.

Job: Assasin + Ninja + Sniper/Sharpshooter + Thief

(preferred) Weapons:
-Trowing Knifes/Kunais/Shurikens ( Its in my pocket of my belt)
- Sword
- Crossbow/Silenced Sniper
- Dual Wielding Guns(Hand Guns/Desert Eagle)
- Smoke Bomb, Stun Granade, Flash Granade (on my pocket belt)
- Bracelet with a built-in knife (Bracelet on both hands)

Personality: Kind/Friendly, Doesnt like to be Alone, Wants To Trust ppl Will Do Alot To save His Friends & Has Lots Of Luck!
Is Always Positive, Serious and sometimes makes funny Jokes.
Sometimes really Lazy And Sometimes Really Active.
Believes In Karma
Doesn't Believe in religion

Bio: A Grown Up Ninja That ran away from home and Steals Food For himself and for the hobos that are near by(like robin Hood if you know him). Then Started to get Hired by Ppl to Assassinate ppl. Thats how I got the money. Living like a Traveler going every where but now Joined a Clan/Group Called: SuperNovas Where I am feeling free and not alone anymore.

Note: Can call For Eagles and Hawks.
This is much easyer to understand when you have seen/heard of Assasin Creed.

How I Could Look Like:
Assassin cloths
Show
Joizer
Show
Joizer = Excellent melee fighter,excellent marksman,often locks horns with Nova.
Name: Joizer ( AKA : Joiz )
Title: The Death Sniper
2nd Title: T.D.S
Eye color: Dark blue/White Blue/Blue
Preferred weapon: Large Beam Sniping Gun

Shinkaiser
Show
Shin = A brilliant Hacker who can hack through any system, excellent marksman
Kaitou Kid
Show
Kaito = A thief with legendary stealth,merciless and eliminates evidence without a trace. Is one of Nova's closest friends along with Star. The trio are nicknamed the Supernovas,possessing powerful combat skills despite their young age.
Name: Kaitou Kuroba ( AKA : Kaitou Kid or K.I.D )
Eye color: Dark blue
Preferred weapon: A gun that shoots metal cards and Anything that is releted to magic.
Preferred clothing:
Spoiler
Show
Job: Thief + Ninja = Phantom Thief:Assassin Custom

Personality: Will do anything to get the revenge from the evil viruses that caused his father's death, using his magic tricks and his friends help NOTHING can get in his way.

Bio:He really liked magic tricks and stuff like that till one day he discovered that his dad was the Phantom Thief Kaitou Kid, he followed his dad's way till one day when he was robbing a Gem he found out that who caused his dad's death was the inventory of the evil viruses, He promised himself to avenge his father at all cost!
Django
Show
Hyper, AKA Django = The Solar Boy of rocknarok, wields the Snipe Del Sol.
Zero exe
Show
Zero = A new kid who still learning, but he'll be the best player when he grow up.
SonicX
Show
Name: Sonic
Nickname: Sawnick
Weapons: Fast speed punches,kicks,cyclones and tornados.
Reason to fight viruses: It was a peaceful day in Sabriel (Sonics hometown) until the viruses attacked it and made everything in it die out luckily Sonic was fast enough and able to escape.
Job: Wind fighter+ martial arts fighter = Speed fighter
Nano Risk
Show
Nano Risk is a virus created by a company called H.A.S.O.N(High Artificial Self-Ordinate Neuron Company). The prototype involved infusing children with the virus, increasing their overall learning speed and turning them in to super humans. They are known as Nano Children. Yandols is one of them, but he rebelled with them when he was young and fled. He lost his memory due to being traumatized after H.A.S.O.N sent hitmen to eliminate him. He killed all of them but was traumatized and suffered memory loss. The new Nano Risk is now in the form of a black wisp of smoke, entering through one's mouth and corrupting them.
Extras
Show
Terms: The 3 Kings (Yandols,Nopi,Tez)
The 3 SuperNovas (Kaito,Jeramu,Star)

Feel free to add any suggestions,if u wanna be in the list, just say so :D
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

zero exe

Badges

Post by zero exe » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:27 am

Zero: A new kid who still learning, but he'll be the best player when he grow up?

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:29 am

Zero exe wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 am
Zero: A new kid who still learning, but he'll be the best player when he grow up?
Ah, I will add you zero-san. Remember,this list will be used as reference for the coming rocknarok story! If you wanna be a part of the story,just post and I'll add you!
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:16 am

O_O HOW DID U KNOW

~~~ ! The Phantom Theif ! ~~~

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Kaitou_Kid wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:16 am
O_O HOW DID U KNOW
Like i said, we think alike.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:07 am

Topic Pinned.All discussions of the story in the future will go here. Weapons,plot,enemies, you name it. I need to add some weaponz nao.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 am

1 Question where's sonic?

CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:33 am

Guys, post your character bio and I will know how can I make you all in character for the story.

Ok. I'll go first.
Spoiler
Show
Name: Aizirk Mayune
Eye color: Orange
Preferred weapon: Anything that is dual guns or swords.
Preferred clothing: Trench coat, pants, Plain white T-shirt, Ruby gem necklace

Personality: At first, she will do anything to kill the viruses and use weapons what may be of use to her. Sometimes, she will the front-liner and charge at them with the dual swords and become the gunner with the use of any dual guns that deal good damage. She sometimes use her cool personality, and sometimes be comical and goof off when it's not in a serious situation. And has a good heart to save anyone.

Bio: Born with immunity to the Viruses. She had been practicing using dual guns and swords ever since her family except herself was involved with such an incident that she was the only one left. Her goal is to dispose every Viruses that she may come her wake whatever may the consequences may be and seek the people who did this and finish it... Until...

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:58 am

Jeramu-kun wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:24 am
Yandols
Show
Yanddeh = Leader, Main character,Next Legacy of the sky
Wrong, I'm not the next legacy of sky, Sky Stelar is, which I am not.

Its suppose to be something like this:
Spoiler
Show
Name: Yandols Z'eon X
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Brown
Facial Features: Has a scar on the face --> http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u340/yandols93/cascadero_blinds-1.png
Preferred weapon: Dual Blades, carries a greatsword on the back although rarely used.
Preferred clothing: *Will think about this later*

Personality: *Will think about this later*

Bio: *Will think about this later*
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:23 am

ADD: Assassin Ninja

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:42 am

Nirvaxstiel wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:23 pm
ADD: Assassin Ninja
Where da shit is ur bio? XD
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:05 am

here it is
Spoiler
Show
Name: Kaitou Kuroba ( AKA : Kaitou Kid or K.I.D )
Title: Phantom Thief
2nd Title: Phantom Super Nova
Eye color: Dark blue
Preferred weapon: A gun that shoots metal cards and Anything that is releted to magic.
Preferred clothing:
Spoiler
Show
Job: Thief + Ninja = Phantom Thief:Assassin Custom
Fighting Style:
Magic Master= Can do anything that is expected or not due to his magic powers

EPIC aim= can aim very well with everything that he finds in his way

Flash Bang and Smoke bomb = Used in running away from viruses and runs very fast after using

Glider = used to fly away if needed and used in attacks too

Personality: Will do anything to get the revenge from the evil viruses that caused his father's death, using his magic tricks and his friends help NOTHING can get in his way.

Bio:He really liked magic tricks and stuff like that till one day he discovered that his dad was the Phantom Thief Kaitou Kid, he followed his dad's way till one day when he was robbing a Gem he found out that who caused his dad's death was the inventory of the evil viruses, He promised himself to avenge his father at all cost!

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 am

oh guys. After Name and Age, please post ur occupation before the start of the story and your Job.

Job: Warrior,Theif,Rogue,Ninja,Dual Blader,Samurai, etc. You can use ur own custom jobs. the one over <<< is only an example
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:23 am

Mine's simple, Dual Weapon Wielder.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:32 am

I wield 4 katanas, Dual Dagger, and thousands of kunais and shurikens (from ZEL)

Return to “Rocknarok Story”