NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Rocknarok Story: Intro

Topic author
CHM-Mayune
Articles:0

Badges

Rocknarok Story: Intro

Post by CHM-Mayune » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:06 am

Intro
Show
A man in his thirties, wearing a lab coat, well-made hair, mustache and beard and with round glasses entered the laboratory. He came to a room with green glowing capsules lined up with the contents are black wisp things. Raising his hand, he snapped his fingers, making the capsules' glow dimmed. With one last snap, the capsules opened and the black wisp things floated in the air.

"Now, my lovely viruses, infect the humans with your powers!" He commanded. As the hatch above the laboratory opened up and the black wisps launched there and scattered around the city.
A boy in his seventeens was swaying with his dual swords as if he's dancing to defeat the monsters. Those monsters are called Baileoseu, the viruses that corrupts humans and destroy the city. The boy wears a brown short vest with the "straps" attached to his brown belt with a "fur" around the sleeveless part with a matching brown jeans and shoes with the fur around it and brown gloves with a "sleeve" connected to the glove. And a Great Sword, though he uses it rarely. He has hazel eyes with a scar running across his left eye and brown hair. Finally, he has a necklace with 3 of his identical pendants resembling a fang.

After all the monsters, the viruses, have been killed, he escaped the street as fast as possible, only to encounter more along the way. He continued to kill them since he noticed that they're beyond the 24 hour limit and they are must needed to be killed unlike those who are under the 24 hour time limit, they only need to bleed enough to return to their human beings.

Slashing the last one on the body, he sensed something different, as if the one coming to him is still a human.

Then there it is. The one in front of him is a young boy that looked like 7 year old with a blue kiddie hood, pants and a red-black color theme shoes. Over it, there's a weird build of armor around his upper body, lower arm part, shoulder pads and legs. Almost half of his face is obscured by a demon's face.

With a mallet as his weapon, he sprinted towards the other and swung the weapon like a mad person.

'What happened to him?' The older thought, while dodging and blocking some of the attacks. 'He looks different from a virus, but acts similarly like one.' He jumped away few meters from his enemy-sort-of. He then charged at the other again, only to have his attack blocked by the mallet, which I should note that it's a bit heavier than the kid. But he can handle it as if it was a toy hammer.

'Should I seal him?' He thought once again, noticing that the battle they have is getting too violently. The kid may not look human because of his physical appearance, but he can't just kill it and want to bleed him to be able to be human again.

But the problem is...

He couldn't make a strike on the kid because he can block any of his attacks and counter it like he can read his moves quickly.

Until the kid felt as if the real consciousness is taking over, clutching his head in pain. The teen just stood as if he was in the movie, the slow motion taking place in front of his eyes.

The armors are disintegrating due to the consciousness of the boy taking back. When it's completely gone, the boy opened his eyes and looks at the surroundings carefully, like a lost kid wandering around an unfamiliar place...

He saw a teenager with a blade in his hands.

"What are you--?" The tone of his scared, husky voice made the teen know he's still have his blade in his hands and quickly kept it. He slowly approched it, but the boy still walked back.

"Don't worry, I don't hurt." He said. The boy stopped walking back and trusted the teen's words.

He knelt and tapped the younger's shoulder and asked, "What happened before you went... like that?"

"I don't know. One time I was just roaming around and everything went black out."

"I see. What's your name?"

"Nopihina. Cruz Nopihina Matthew. You?"

"Yandols Z'eon X." The older introduced back. "So, do you want to come with me?"

"Huh?" Nopihina looked at Yandols with a surprised look. He knew that strangers are hard to trust. As they say, don't trust unknown people. He had a hard time thinking. But if this is for his own good, he reluctantly nodded.

Yandols stood up and lent Nopihina a hand. The other only looked at it, but shakily accepted it since he is still nervous, shy and all that.
The two were killing the viruses on their way. Whether it's in their front, left, right or even behind them. The only thing they didn't noticed is that...

Someone is spying them.

The silhouette of someone is watching the two on atop of a building, while the two are getting far, the one who spies just ran and jumped on the roofs of the houses and buildings until it reached them.

Until...

Yandols sensed someone following them. He readied his dual blades and looked back from where he sensed it and found that no one was there.

"What's wrong?" Nopihina asked as Yandols as the latter blinked and looked at the younger one.

"Nothing." He replied as he hid his dual blades and turned around to where they were escaping and they continued.

Only for them to stop when they are surprised when someone landed before them.

"What are you--" Yandols was cut off when a katana swiped upwards and he was almost cut by it.

The two prepared their stance as someone charged again with its two katanas.

Nopihina got a big mallet out of nowhere and used it to swing it against the other, dodging it seeing the attack. And the stranger again lashed out his second katana and slashed at Yandols, which the latter blocked it with his blades in "X" pattern.

While they were forcing themselves to attack and block, Nopihina started prepared his mallet to swing at the stranger, only the other to get hit at the stomach and released Yandols out of the grip.

"Thanks."

"No biggie."

Their "enemy" stood up again and clutched his stomach because of how painful it is to get hit by a giant mallet.
Minutes have passed...

The three huffed heavily on how tired they are. Blocking, attacking and charging were the only moves they can do. The stranger seems to be too weak to stand up, or even fight. But he's not gonna give up.

He stood up again, while Nopihina prepared something from his back. Ready to use it whenever the stranger attacks again. The latter eventually charges first and Nopihina finally showed it and threw it - which looked like a jelly that wriggles and exploded unpon contact on any object/person... Which unfortunately, the stranger got hit by it and fell down.

"BOOOOOM!" Nopihina insanely laughed at his own prank, which is a success.

"What was that?" Yandols asked as he turned his attention to Nopihina.

"It's a Jelly Bomb prank for anyone."

Yandols thought that some of a comedy attack-which is successful-and charged at the stranger. Which he got...

Blocked by a halberd by someone else.

"Oi, oi," The person spoke, though wearing a trench coat, matching pants and a glove by the left hand, the voice is a girl. "Battling yourselves in a time like this?" She asked, as she held down her halberd that blocked Yandols' attack.

"But that guy started first!" Nopihina pointed out.

The stranger behind the girl stood up and cleaned the jelly around him. "I... mistook them as enemies."

"Is that it?" Yandols inquired.

The other nodded.

"Ok. Stop." The girl commanded, as the three boys look at her. "I'll explain why I stopped you guys."

"I know that we all have something in common, right?" The three nodded. "Right. We just don't need to eliminate these viruses, but we also need to hunt down who was responsible for this mess. Though we may have different origins, but we have the same goal. Is that enough for the explanation and team up?"

"I guess that's it." Yandols confirmed. "We may encounter some who can team with us." He added.

"So, Mr. stranger," Nopihina called. "Will you team up with us?"

"..." The latter thought about for a moment, but nodded. Knowing that that was also his goal.

"So," The girl interrupted. "The introductions must be in place first. We can't just hit up the adventure without knowing our names."

"Yandols Z'eon X"

"Cruz Nopihina Matthew"

"Aizirk Mayune"

"...Unknown."

The three stopped and looked at the white haired boy. They seemed too baffled that someone had a name Unknown.

"Don't you have some sort of nickname?" Mayune asked.

"Just call me Zel."

"I take it as your nickname. So, let's find the others and hunt down the big boss!" Mayune said cheerfully as she and Nopihina pump their fists up with Yandols joining in the party while Koinzell just crossed his arms.
The four heard uncoming voices, 2 female and a male.

The said people went into the direction the four were in and they saw them and stopped their conversation and they stared at each other.

The silence only broke when one of the three said, "Umm, yo?"
The man from earlier checked his computer to see the progress of his experiment.

It's going well for him. The viruses have infected humans. Rampaging through the city without something to stop them. Although, he also noticed that in some part of the city, the viruses' numbers are decreasing due to warriors killing them with their weapons and saw their identities...

...And he saw someone familiar to him.

The sound of the autodoor opening made him turn around with his 360 degree chair and sighed in relief when he saw was just his comrade. His comrade also checked the monitor for some progress of its experiment.

It was also going well. Slowly infecting the human's cells, slowly turning it to a virus permanently. Since the virus is from a DNA of a legend, and powerful to add, the infection rate must be increasing.
The four, plus the three earlier, were now together. They are now just chit-chatting with random topics. The three introduced themselves as Luna Hikari Hoshikawa, the Death Keeper wielding a double Darkness Blade, Shoko Murasume Hoshikawa, who is an Angelic Ranger, and more on using ranged weapons than melee and last, Hagane Raiser Hoshikawa, who is a Shinobi with Chakra powers.

Just as they were going change to another topic, a roaring sound of engines came as an expensive ferrari came. But it stopped in front of them as the pipe blowed hard and black smoke came as the engines smoked and exploded upon stopping the ferrari.

"The ferrari looked REAL expensive, but that's one heck of a break." Mayune quipped, as the owner of the machine got out and removed his helmet.
"I'm glad you like my car." The team stared at the newcomer, looking at his strange blue hair and ninja-like outfit. But Mayune just scoffed at it.

"Who are you?" Nopi asked curiously.

"Whoops, forgot to introduce myself." He said, nervously laughing. "Yo! Name's Sonic. Came over here for that racing competition downtown. Too bad it got ruined by these...whatever they are."

"You don't look like a racer." Hikari said obviously.

"Well you cannot fight in racer clothes right? Had to change to a more comfortable outfit. Anywa--"

Before he could finish his sentence, a plasma bolt was fired and it struck his car. Seconds later, it exploded. If it wasn't for "Zel" and Yandols, Sonic would be reduced to a pile of ash.

"What the- HEY! MY CAR!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

"Heads up we got company!" Raiser yelled.

Three large robots, clad in black armor with red outlines emerged with their plasma cannon pointed at the heroes.

"Motion detectors. Do not move." Zel said, while he stiffened in his place, knowing the type of the virus.

"I hope someone comes in and saves us. That would be kinda cool ya know." Sonic stated.

"Like that'll ever happen." Zel muttered.

Suddenly, two sniper shots came from both left and right and burned the faces off two of the robots. Then in unison, two more shots burned a hole square in the chest two robots respectively, destroying their cores. Finally, two large laser beams pierced the third and final robot. The team stood there, wondering who saved them.

Two boys appeared from left and right. One was wearing ancient clothes with a Gun that uses some sort of lens, another wearing a strange suit while holding a laser gun.

"AHA! I FOUND YOU! SNIPER KING JOIZ!" The boy with a strange ancient gun yelled, pointing an accused finger at the other.

"And who might you be?" The other replied with curiosity. His clothes were strange and can't be identified with human sense.

"I'm the world's greatest sniper, Django! However my reputation was short lived thanks to you!"

"I see, so are you here to challenge me?"

"EXACTA!"

"Whoa whoa! Hold your horses boys! If there's any fighting going on, it's gonna be against the Viruses, not amongst ourselves." Mayune interrupted.

"Indeed. Leave the sniping competition for later. You won't get to snipe if you are not escaping this place alive." Yandols added.

Joiz immediately nodded, but Django took some time before nodding reluctantly.

"My name is Yandols, and I thank you for saving us."

"Don't mention it. Are you all some kinda travel group of fighters or something?"

"No, we just met each other. We're gonna escape from this city."

"I see. My name's Joizer. Joiz to be short." Joiz introduced

"I'm Django. Who are these other guys?"

"Cruz Nopihina Matthew."

"....Call me Zel..."

"Aizirk Mayune."

"Hikari Hoshikawa. call me Hikari or Luna."

"Shoko Murasume Hoshikawa. Call me shoko."

"Yo! I'm Hagane Raiser Hoshikawa. You can call me Raiser or Hagane."
The mysterious man was walking out of his lab. He was soon joined by his partner.

"I sense something is wrong with the city. The viruses are losing their connection with me. I must go and check."

"Very well. I'll accompany you." His partner said, and followed his leader.

The duo made haste, if there were people standing in their plans, they would have to deal with it themselves rather than leave things to some worthless underlings.
The group walked in silence. They had the feeling of being watched, and indeed they were. The silence was broken by a cry for help.

The team rushed towards the voice, revealing an innocent person cornered by 6 infected humans. They were transformed beyond recognition, showing they were past the 24 hour time limit.

"Alright, Nopi, you take the two on the right. Mayune you take the 2 on the middle and- HEY!"

Zel did not wait for Yandols to finish his sentence. He dashed and cut the 6 infected humans down in a flash.

"Less talking, more action." he said.

Yandols said nothing, he proceeded to help the mysterious person up.

"T-T-Thank you. I thought I was done for back there!"

"Can you fight?" Zel asked.

"No, I can't." The stranger replied.

"Then this is no safe place for you. Take the eastern gate. It'll lead you to another city after a few hours of walking. Get out of here, and never ever look back."

The person nodded and immediately ran off to the eastern gate of the city. After all, who was gonna deny the people who just saved him from 6 monstrous humans? Yandols looked back at the others, and signaled for them to continue.

They had walked for a few minutes when Joiz spoke up.

"We're being followed."

"I see you noticed." Zel replied.

"Is it an enemy?" Nopi asked.

"He doesn't look like an infected, maybe an ally?" Mayune asked.

"Don't judge a book by its cover, Mayune." Shoko pointed out.

"Alright Shoko. But if he makes any hostile moves, I'm taking him out."

"It's okay guys. He's okay!" Hagane said.

"Wait what?"

All nine looked back to see Hagane walking alongside the newcomer. Both of them smiled.

"Sorry. I should've introduced myself. But I thought you might be the enemy, so I decided to follow you guys. My name's Shinkaiser. Call me Shin or Shinkai."

All nine introduced themselves. After a little talk, Yandols signaled for silence.

"What's wrong, Yandols?" Hikari asked.

"Someone is here."

"Shit! they spotted me! This is bad, how can I steal from someone who noticed me in my hiding spot?"

The mysterious boy jumped down from his hiding place. Revealing an appearance well known to the heroes.

"Kaitou Kid? Is he not just a myth?" Shoko asked.

"A myth you say? Here I am. Standing here in flesh and blood. I'm Kaitou. Pleased to meet you all." The newcomer introduced himself.

"My name's Yand-"

Kaito cut him off before he could finish. Making a T sign with his hands.

"I know all of your names. Yandols, Nopihina, 'Zel', Mayune, Hikari, Shoko ,Hagane, Sonic, Django, Joiz, Shinkaiser." He said as he pointed each one of them with their correct names.

"Good. I've had enough self introductions for one day." Zel grumbled.

"Hi Kaitou. Are you on your way out of the city as well?" Nopi asked.

"No- I mean yes. I am." Kaito replied. 'I cannot let them know I'm here to rob them' He thought.

"Anyone have any idea why these things are here in this city? Last I saw the viruses were halfway around the country." Hagane said.

"Well I don't know. Someone unleashed these viruses. And that someone is gonna pay." Zel replied. "We cannot let them take anymore lives. We must do something." He added.

The others nodded in agreement. True, they had only met each other, but they obviously shared the same goals. They started walking again, unaware that someone was following them.
The mysterious man was overlooking the group of heroes from a cliff, muttering to himself in an unknown language. He held a large capsule in his hand.

His comrade asked what he was doing, but no reply came from his boss. He asked a second time, and a third time.The man whirled and grabbed his comrade by the throat in an attempt to silence him, rage in his eyes. His comrade shuddered, 'This is not a good sign.' He thought.

He struggled to speak, but the man tightened his grip, making him gasp. His mumbling got louder, the language identified as Latin.

"Extendentque exitium,mali dentes,
Cornua exitium,dentes desperatio,"

The virus in the large capsule started glowing brighter and brighter.

"Dé rienda suelta a su verdadero poder, no dejar sus huesos ni sus restos!"

As in response, the virus shone brighter than ever, and flowed out of it's capsule; taking on a huge, strange monstrous form.

Slowly, it walked towards the city.

The man smiled, not knowing a pair of eyes was watching him. He realized his comrade was still gasping, and let go. His comrade gasped for air, taking in deep breathes.

"Is it not a magnificient sight?" He asked.

"How... did you... do that?" He inquired as he hold his neck due to the force of his boss' hand.

"It seems that the viruses react to different languages, using the correct one will produce different results."

"I see."

"Now my new beauty will destroy those meddling fools who dare to stand in the way of my plan."

"We can have them hostage, destruction is not always the key to everything. we might gain some clues on who, why and how."

"Very well. I shall respect your advice, but..."

"But?"

"Never, ever, annoy me like that. Do I make myself clear Ancient?"

"Y-Y-Yes, Lord Kami." Ancient replied, stuttering his words.

The mysterious individual's eyes widened, shocked at the knowledge he had gained.

"Now... do your job." Kami commanded.

"Yes, sir." His comrade replied.

Without warning, Ancient threw twin daggers at the individual spying on them.

The mysterious individual simply stood up, revealing himself to be a Teenager. His eyes narrowed, and at the right moment, knocked the two daggers out of the air within an instant.

Ancient's eyes widened.

"Ittoryu Iai." The boy said.

"Huh? What's that?"

"One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique, im surprised you do not know about this Ancient, despite having thought you the ways of the sword."

"Forgive me for my incompetence, Lord Kami." Ancient apologized. "Still, for a boy of your age to be able to use such a technique with such speed, I assume you are no normal child. Bravo, child. You have piqued my interest."

"If you think flattery will work, then I must have overestimated you, you scumbag."

"Have we met before? I do not remember encountering a child like you." Kami asked.

"We haven't. But soon this face will haunt you for the rest of your life, lowly piece of scum." He said while raising both hands to point at his face.

"I think I should teach you some manners, boy."

Ancient said nothing, but he hadn't been standing there watching his boss and the mysterious boy bickering at each other. He had finished tainting one of his daggers with the virus, and he was ready.

He hurled the dagger at lightning speed, hoping the boy would not have time to reach for his Katana.

The boy grinned. He reached for his back and unsheathed his massive great sword. He swung it like it was a toy, and batted the dagger away while sending a Sonic Boom at the duo.

Kami simply stood there and signaled for Ancient to stay back. He lifted up his hand, and with a mere gesture, the sonic boom dispersed.

The boy was surprised, but he quickly regained his composure. He disappeared, surprising Ancient but not Kami. He whirled around only to see nothing but trees.The boy appeared directly in front of the duo.

It was Kami's turn to be surprised, despite his appearance, the boy showed a great amount of physical strength. He lifted up his sword and charged it with fire.

Kami and Ancient had an opportunity to kill him, but they chose to step back. Now fully charged, the boy slammed his sword down and sent a surge of fire towards Kami and Ancient. Within a matter of moments they disappeared within the inferno the boy had created.

"Tch, I reaaaally overestimated this guy."

If the boy was expecting them to die, he was gonna be disappointed. Kami chuckled and with a wave of his hand, dispersed the inferno around him. As if the fire had never been there. The boy was shocked, and took a step back.

"If you think my appearance boasts only intelligence, then you are wrong boy. Never judge a book by its cover."

"We'd love to stay and chat kiddo, but me and my boss here gotta go. Smell ya later kid!"

"WAIT!"

Ancient raised his hand, charged, and slammed it onto the ground.The result was a powerful explosion of blinding light. The boy had no choice but to cover his eyes. When the light faded, the duo was gone.

"DAMMIT!!! COWARDS!! NEXT TIME I SEE THEM, THEY'RE GOING DOWN!"

The boy then heard a scream from a distance.He calmed himself down, let out a sigh, and proceeded to the direction of the scream.

"Time to save another life." He muttered as he went down the cliff.
At the same time...

The group was walking while discussing about the events that brought them to the city. Yandols was wandering around as a traveler, Nopihina blacked out and didn't know how he got there. Zel refused to state his reasons, the 3 Hoshikawas were on a trip while Mayune had her own reasons.

Joiz did not have a reason, and was just visiting the city, Django was following the trail of the Sniper King to claim his title. Sonic was there for his Racing GrandPrix, Shin was there to attend the supercomputer expo, and Kaitou refused to state his reasons as well.

"Looks like twelve people is a good number, eh?" Kaito stated.

"I prefer the number 13." Zel said.

"Why?"

"Cuz I like it."

So engrossed they were in their discussion they never noticed a blade descending on Kaito, who was at the back.

Yandols was the first to sense that evil aura, and quickly yelled a warning. Zel moved in to intercept the new enemy, Kaito whirled behind to see who was attacking him. Before the 3 of them could do anything, A teenager with a hood and assasin outfit jumps in and kills off the enemy swiftly.

"Sheesh, you guys should reaaaaally look back more often ya know. Or that white guy would be dead by now." The newcomer said almost in a boastful tone. "Name's StarbusterX. That's my nickname at least. Call me Star."

"Then again, we are thirteen." Zel said with a grin.

Their conversation was cut short by a scream coming from the mountain ahead. Yandols quickly signaled for the others to follow, and the 13 heroes ran towards the mountain. Yandols let out a sigh.

"Time to save another life." He muttered.
The giant had gone about 20 steps down the mountain when its path was blocked, it was made for combat and destruction, not falling and crumbling. When it reached the intersection, it turned to right. It had only gone about 10 steps or so when a lone person was standing in his way.

The creature did not recognize him, nor did he recognize the creature. But, with that blade in hand, and that menacing look, the creature had no doubt this was an enemy. With a sinister grin, the creature lumbered towards the person.

Zero was having a bad day. Bad enough to run into a bunch of infected humans, now he was fighting for his life against some kind of monster. worse, he was losing!

"This cannot be happening." He muttered.

As if it heard him, the creature grabbed zero and flung him 10 meters away. Then he started squeezing the life out of him.

'Bad day.' he thought. Zero tried to speak, but to no avail. He mustered the strength and willpower, and summoned his voice.

With all of his might, he let out a scream, hoping someone would hear him.

The creature smirked. Loud ones always attract more of them. Soon it would have a feast. One it would never forget.

And it's master would praise it, glorify it, all the things it can ever dream of.

Perhaps its master would assign it to a city where it could wreck havoc without anyone to stand in his way. It started squeezing again, this time determined to crush Zero's bones.
Yandols and Nopi were at the front, and they saw Zero in the monster's hand.

"Boy in a monster's hand while looking as if he's gonna pass out." Yandols said

"Leave it to me." Kei said with a grin.

"No. If we are to do this, we do it together. We cannot afford losing one of our number." Yandols said

Zel groaned. He was determined to show how powerful he was, but there was wisdom in Yandols' words. If he were to die now, he would not live to let anyone see his skills. He nodded, and signaled for the others to stay back.

Both of them leaped, Yandols readied his twin blades, Kei with his 2 katanas.

"Good, he hasn't spotted us yet."

"Ready, go!"

Before they could dispatch the enemy, they stopped short and landed on the ground.

"What's wrong? Finish him!" Nopi said.

"No use. He's dead already." Zel replied.

They stood there, wondering what was wrong with Zel and Yandols. The creature was there, Zero was struggling but... but it wasn't moving?

Their answer came in an instant.

"Oblivion." A young voice said.

As if in response to his voice, the creature was cut to a thousand tiny pieces by a thousand invisible sword slashes. For a mere human, it would seem to have happened in an instant. But for our heroes, they could clearly see the pattern of the slashes. This newcomer was obviously someone very skilled in swordsmanship. Very, very skilled.

"If you're going to waste your time all day standing there and worrying about being noticed, you're better off not fighting at all. Strategy comes first I admit, but saving a life is of utmost importance, in my opinion, that is." The boy said in a gentle tone.

He was wearing some sort of red jacket with Black leather sleeves, he had crimson eyes, spiky orange hair as if it were fire, blue jeans, one unnamed katana, possibly custom, and one massive great sword that looked like the Buster Sword.

"Who are you?" Mayune asked.

"You look like an enemy." Nopi pointed out.

"Do not judge a book by it's cover, they said to me. Apparently I can say the same to you." the boy replied in a gentle tone.

"Wait, they? who?" Shoko asked.

"The people who are in charge of this virus thing. Kami and his comrade Ancient."

"How do you know that? Are you some kind of spy?"

"No, I fought with them just a while ago. But they escaped. Due to my inability and carelessness."

"What's your name?"

"I do not recall having a full name, I have split personality disorder. My name is Jeremy, at least, that's what my memories suggest. Alot of people call me Jerem, if you roughly translate it to Japanese, it would be Jeramu. Red Nova Jeramu is my title." Jeramu said. "You can call me Nova or Jeramu." He added.

"Zero. Just call me Zero." Zero said weakly, still lying on the ground, urging to stand up.

"I'm sorry!" Jeramu said. He quickly rushed and helped Zero to his feet. "How rude of me to leave the person I saved on the ground."

"No,no it's alright Nova. I'm lucky you came in time." Zero replied.

Jeramu whirled to face the others.

"So it's fourteen people eh? Quite a lively group, might I add."

"It's fifteen." Hikari pointed out with a giggle.

"Wrong. Fourteen. I have no wish of putting you all in my shoes. I have endangered many in the past, if you are wise, stay away from me." Jeramu said with his usual gentle tone.

"But you can come with us. Two heads are better than one they say." Mayune said.

"I'll only accompany you to the other side of this mountain, then I shall take my leave." Jeramu added.

"Heh, leave this guy alone. He wants to play hero and such. Let him be." Joiz said

"Play? You have no idea of the trials I have faced, young one. Do not speak as if you know me." Jeramu said, his tone harsh and his crimson eyes blazing with fury.

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's hurry up and get to the other side so we can ditch this guy." Django said.

"Django! How dare you!" Shoko said.

"It's okay. He has a point there." Jeramu said, his tone now gentle again.

Mayune stood there in silence. She felt like stopping this argument, it had not been easy finding a powerful individual like this newcomer.

They started walking again, none of them noticing the black wisp flowing into the air and becoming bigger and bigger.

The group was chatting along the way, the silent ones being Kaito, Jeramu, and Zel. All wandering in their land of private thoughts. Joiz and Django were bickering at each other about their sniping skills, Hikari and Shoko were getting along with Mayune. Hagane was trying to befriend Zel, same goes for Star and Jeramu. Yandols was in the lead, talking with Nopi while Zero was lagging behind with Shin and Sonic.

The sky went dark suddenly, and soon it was as dark as night. Howling winds started blowing, threatening to send our heroes flying.

"This ain't no ordinary wind!" Kaito yelled, trying to be heard over the winds.

"Thanks pointing that out, Captain Obvious!" Jeramu said. Making no effort to hide his sarcasm.

"Quiet! It's not wind, it's the breath!" Zel yelled, realizing that it is indeed not ordinary wind.

"How do you know that!?" Jeramu asked.

"I'm the Sky King! Of course I know that!" Zel snapped.

'I wish this cloud of darkness would just show its true self already. Joiz thought to himself. '...Right, like that's gonna happen.' he added.

Jeramu wish he had his fire element to light up the darkness. He had it stolen by an element stealer a few years ago and now he was in the process of regaining his power. He didn't know how much had he regained, but he focused and tried to create a powerful fireball to light things up.

Thought became deed. Jeramu's hands slowly glowed, and a fireball materialized. He looked for a part of the dark cloud where it looked most suspicious, and he saw something that resembled a face. He tossed the fireball as if it were a baseball, and it struck the cloud, burning it.

The cloud let out a deafening roar, so powerful its sonic pulses were enough to make our heroes stagger. Joiz and Django wasted no time. They quickly charged their respective guns and fired. The two beams met each other mid path and interlaced.

Forming a blue and orange spiral of energy. It struck the cloud, this time the cloud did not let out a roar. Instead, it took the shape of a monstrous entity, similar to the one they encountered just now.

Yandols, Zel, Jeramu, Hikari and Mayune drew their blades, Django and Joiz charged their guns, Sonic readied his chains, which appeared out of nowhere, Shin summoned his gun, Shoko summoned a special pair of SMG's, Raiser gathered chakra, Zero readied his saber, Star revealed his unique set of weapons, Kaito took out his gun, Nopi suddenly blacked out, only to re-emerge in his Berserk Mode.

The creature reeled it's head back, and gathered energy.

"Shit..." Jeramu muttered, while getting the timing of the attack. "GET DOWN!!!" He yelled.

The monster thrust it's head forward and roared creating a powerful sonic pulse, sending everyone except Jeramu flying and crashing at trees due to their late reaction. Jeramu quickly jumped back on his feet, and ran towards the enemy.

The monster noticed him, and lifted his hand, ready to crush Jeramu.Jeramu unsheathed his blade, and dashed past the enemy; both now frozen in place. The team wondered what happened to them.

After a brief moment that felt like an eternity, Jeramu finally stood upright. He muttered: "Oblivion", and then sheathed his katana with a loud 'KACHING' sound.

As if reacting to the sound, blade slashes formed on the enemy's body. However, instead of cutting the enemy down, the sword slashes struck some sort of invisible armor, and powerful sonic bursts erupted from the enemy's body, damaging everyone.

"Good job, genius." Zel said, making no effort to hide his sarcasm.

"I don't... see you doing... any better." Jeramu shot back, still hurt from the sonic bursts.

"Hmmm, something's not right." Joiz pointed out.

"Tch, less talking, more action."

Zel charged and started running around the enemy, running faster and faster until he was a blur. The enemy stood there, as if it were dead. Zel started to get closer and closer, not wanting to hit the enemy.

"Gah, I cannot see much. Have to move in closer!" He muttered.

He started moving in a little closer. When he was about 10 inches from the enemy, the enemy lashed out, getting hit on purpose. The enemy's iron fist struck Zel, and it sent another sonic wave, hitting everyone once again.

"Zel!"

Jeramu and Raiser quickly rushed to his aid, while the enemy stood there, not making a move.

"We have to bring this guy down. Maybe there's some kind of weakness?" Jeramu suggested.

"Let's try different elements. See which one hits em hard." Raiser said.

Our heroes then tried many different attacks against their enemy. Raiser tried using Katon and Raiton jutsus to attack the enemy, Shoko fired plasma shots, Django and Joiz fired laser beams and Sonic used his speed to send powerful whirlwinds at the enemy.

"Alright. He should be weak enough. Ready, GO!" Yandols commanded

Yandols slammed his sword down on the enemy, Nopi struck hard with his mallet, Zel used his Yontoryu and struck the enemy with all 4 of his katanas, Mayune made a quick uppercut slash with her Halberd, Hikari charged darkness in her blade and stabbed, Kaito fired an exploding card with his gun, Shinkai fired a powerful titanium bullet, Star fired a supremely fast shot from his unique Sniper, Zero used a powerful charged saber slash and Jeramu attacked from behind with an uppercut, attempting to cleave the enemy in half.

The blows all struck at once, instead of breaking the enemy's invisible armor,another sonic burst erupted, this one more powerful than the ones the enemy had released before.

Our heroes were struck hard again, this time Zel, Nopi, Jeramu, Kaito and Raiser suffered so much damage they coughed up blood.

"Not... good!" Jeramu muttered angrily

"Keep your calm everyone! Think! What is his method of attacking?" Yandols asked.

"We do not... have time for this!" Zel argued.

"We do not have time for another sonic burst." Kaito shot back.

"THINK! What is his method of attacking!?" Mayune asked.

"Sonic... sound..." Django and Joiz muttered in unison.

"Of course! It's sound!" Hikari answered.

"If it uses sound, we cannot attack it physically." Shoko pointed out.

"I'm sure that armor amplifies sound waves and repels them back as sonic bursts." Raiser added.

"Hmmm, our magical attacks don't do much now do they?" Django and Joiz said in unison.

"OF COURSE!" Nopi yelled, now sane again. "Think! If it uses sound, all we have to do is take it away!" He added.

"Sound... remove..." Django and Joiz muttered, joined by Star.

"The enemy is not moving at all. He reacts to physical movement, I believe." Shin said.

"It's like against Zel! He moved in and got hit on purpose!" Zero blurted out.

"Now, how do we take away sound?" Yandols asked.

The team thought hard for a moment, then sudddenly Zel and Jeramu smiled.

"Wind cannot exist without air. We take it away from him." They said in unison.

"Sonic! Vacuum!" Yandols and Zel commanded.

Without hesitation, Sonic whipped up a powerful cyclone with his legs.

Zel moved in and created a Sky shield around him, then started running in circles, increasing the cyclone's speed. Jeramu created a fire ball at the top, sealing the top part of the cyclone.

"Are you sure this will work!?" Django yelled, trying to be heard over the raging winds.

"If it spins at the right frequency, the result will not be raging winds, but a powerful vacuum!" Zel explained

"The fire can burn away all the oxygen inside! speeding up the process!" Jeramu added

'Well well well. We had only met each other in this place, but they're teaming up so easily.' Yandols thought.

"IMADA!!!" Zel shouted.

Yandols,Nopi, Mayune and Hikari dashed, and at the right moment, slipped past the cyclone and into it.

"GOOD JOB! HOLD YOUR BREATHES!" Jeramu commanded.

The of them nodded at each other, and struck as one, destroying the enemy's sonic armor. No sonic burst came from it, no sound was heard, the cyclone had done it's job, the sound of the winds heard by the ones outside only.

All of a sudden, Zel stopped running and jumped out of the cyclone. Then, using his Sky Element, he absorbed the cyclone into him. After that, he quickly released the cyclone energy into the sky, and then collapsed from exhaustion. Jeramu quickly rushed to his aid.

"If you could absorb wind into your body, why did you not do so straight away?" Jeramu asked while helping him to his feet.

"There was too much space, absorbing all of the air here would be out of the question." He replied.

"I see, good job Zel."

"Heh, why of course."

"Alright, Let's go!" Yandols yelled.

Everyone unleashed their best attacks at once, Yandols used his twin blades and spun around, Nopi used his mallet, Zel used his Yontoryu attack formation, Mayune did a quick combo with Halberd, Hikari unleashed a darkness blade wave, Shoko fired cotinuous plasma shots, Raiser exhaled a powerful Katon, Star sniped with his sniper, Shinkai shot rapidly with his guns, Joiz and Django fired fully charged shots, Kaito threw sharp blade cards,Sonic binded the opponent with his chains, Zero dug a hole underground and popped up below the enemy, stabbing him and Jeramu proceeded to use his Oblivion technique.

The creature let out a deafening roar, and slowly its atoms started to vanish, struck by the power of 15 fighters combined.

When it had finally disappeared, our heroes all gave out a sigh of relief, and sat down, a smile of satisfaction on all of their faces.

Soon later, it was dusk. The sun was setting as our heroes reached the other side of the mountain.

"Well this is where we part ways." Jeramu said.

"Indeed. I have no intention of letting anybody getting hurt because of me." Zel added.

Everyone except Yandols and Nopi nodded and started walking away.Nopi looked at Yandols, and after a while, Yandols nodded.

"Wait up!"

All 13 turned to look at Nopi and Yandols.

"This is no coincidence, we have all come to this city for a reason, and we all survived. We made such a magnificient team back there, we have been brought together by destiny. Sure, going alone is what you wish, but what if there are more like that? It'd be good to have companions to back you up, help you out where ever you go. Isn't that right?" Yandols said.

Everyone thought hard for a moment,and they looked at each other. The 13 of them nodded towards Yandols and Nopi. With a smile on their faces, our heroes gathered around and extended their weapons until they touched, energy flowing through each and every one of the weapons. They thrust their weapons upwards, and let out a powerful battle cry.

"So... where do we go now?"

-=Intro: E-N-D=-
LESSON OF THE DAY: NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!
Mart Note: Woohoo! Revamped this part in just an hour!
Anyway... I'm sorry that I've caused so much inconvenience. This idea is still FROM vacation and it's freaking JULY now! Yeah, got my ass to do it.

Novan Note: Finally,I've been bugging her for like, 3 months? I finished part 2 within one week. Isopro. nawh jk. About time we moved on to chapter 1.

So, Intro done, move on to the MAJOR STORY!
Preview: Chapter 1 - The Purpose?

While contemplating, everyone asked the purpose of this journey. On their way to search for something, a virus with specific type and species attacks them! Did those viruses got an upgrade?
Intro and major story (Chapter 1~) are in separate thread.

Saechika

Post by Saechika » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:07 am

Much better. Much much better. Now needa write the summary for chapter one. NOTEPAD PLEASE!
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 am

To be honest, I dont see anything that has a child personality on Nopihina besides the stranger thing. Anyway, Good job! After many months!

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:19 am

Ok, I got the intro on my phone. I will read later. when I am done reading I will edit this reply or post a new reply :)

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 am

Sidebar of First post wrote:Post Length: 43420
Words: 6886
o.o

Anyways, I haven't read it yet, but I will later when my net suddenly fails. I saved it into txt so i can access it offline.
From what I can see its really huge and already costed my 40.8KB on my HDD so I'm sure this can be a time filler for me.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the official launch of our Rocknarok Story.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 am

Yandols gave the reason Why I copied the text and put it on my phone :)
But I already readed a bit and its realy sick (from nice :D)

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Okay, Took me about AN HOUR just to finish reading it. :r

Mini review time:
The story is a little bit confusing, but its really awesome and cool. I read the story while listening to Rockman X Command Mission soundtrack, really fitting.
Definitely worth the few months of waiting. :yay:

And guess what, I LAMINATED IT IN PDF!!!!! :ossim: Get the PDF Version here : http://www.mediafire.com/?0dccua2kfey2jb5 !!!
Oh, and being me, you might notice some slight differences in the PDF Version. The difference is that I changed "Intro" to Chapter 0, :r Sorry, I just had to. I didn't edit a single bit of the story though, but I did tidy it up a bit. ^_^

Anyways, good job! I'm expecting the next one to come out by the end of August. ;)
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “Rocknarok Story”