NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Requests

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Requests

Post by Yandols » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:33 pm

After reading chapter 0 of the story, I've got a few requests. Some based on after reading the intro, some are ideas that I had for awhile, but haven't had the time to post it.

I'd like to request that :
- It turns out that Yandols has a secret base (not too big, much like the resistance base from MMZ3, but smaller) [No need to rush, can be few chapters later]
- Flonne won't make an appearance anytime soon yet, so I'm not going to make her bio yet.
- When Flonne appears in the series, Yandols and Flonne have already met/acquainted/knows each other/etc (Yandols & Flonne are lovers >.>). Nobody else is familiar with Flonne.
- because sonic keeps stalking me on hamachi telling me that "FLONNE IS MAINE", i'll allow an anime style of "sonic wants to get his hands on flonne" (if you know what i mean), then Yandols will, you know, beat the crap of out him/etc. [This is essential for comedy.]

And some things I would like to make clear (to all):
- Please be reminded that YANDOLS IS SARA, SARA IS YANDOLS. THEY ARE 1 PERSON, NOT 2 DIFFERENT PERSONS.
- Sara IS NOT IN THE STORY. (at least not yet)

Oh btw, other members can post their requests in this thread too btw.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Sonikku Ekksu

Badges

Post by Sonikku Ekksu » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:39 pm

i want a hover board that won't be destroyed until chapter 3 a FAAAST one,and NO COMEDY NO SHET I'M NOT AN IDIOT D< and i want to be faster :3 (i won't accepet a no unless u give meh cookies and nu idw comedy wif flonne and yandeh that includes me.)
-Onic the ass forgeter

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am

Marina. I think you are planning in making a Vampire Virus. In the minecraft mod, the vampire works like this
Spoiler
Show
Vampires...
Burn in sunlight.
Take no fall damage.
Can breath underwater… or rather does not need to breathe at all.
Has a reservoir of blood between 0 and 100.
Must drink blood from humans or animals to not die from starvation.
Can not eat normal food.
Regenerates health automatically. (costs blood)
Won’t be attacked by monsters unless the vampire attacks first.
Can jump and fly using a red rose. (costs blood)
Deal more damage in close combat.
Take less damage in close combat except for attacks from wooden weapons which hurt them a lot.
Occasionally infects others in close combat.
Any player may turn into a vampire if they contract the infection and doesn’t manage (or doesn’t care) to cure themselves in time.

Turing into a vampire

To become a vampire you must first contract a certain infection. This infection will make you sicker and sicker until you finally turn into a vampire. If you want to stop the infection you can either eat bread or use a good altar (read more about altars further down).

There are three ways to contract the infection:

Fight against vampires in close combat. For each attack (from either you or the vampire) there is a 1/30 risk that you will contract the infection.
Use an evil altar. Any player can build such an altar (read more about altars further down). After you contract the infection you have one hour (real time not game time) before you turn. This is about 3 minecraft day night cycles.

A vampire is considered to stand in sunlight if it is daytime and the blocks above the vampire is too transparent. So for example a vampire will burn under a clear sky but be safe under a cobblestone roof. If the roof was made of glass the vampire would burn. It is possible for vampires to take cover under trees if they are thick enough. It takes 4 leaf-blocks to block the sun… etc.

To drink blood a vampire must damage other humans or animals. So if you are a vampire you will find that it is possible to go the vegetarian way… however humans are much more tasty (you get much more blood from them than animals). It is important to keep track of your blood supply. Use the v command every once in a while. If blood is over 50 the regenerate ability will work. You will slowly heal your wounds automatically at the cost of blood. However if you blood is below 50 you are thirsty and will slowly loose health. If blood is below 20 you are very very thirsty and will loose health fast.

Altars

There are two types of altars. Good ones and evil ones. These altars can be built by any player. The evil altar can be used to contract the infection that after a while will turn you into a vampire. The good altar can stop the infection and even cure already turned vampires. The altars are made of one main block and 20 nearby blocks:

A good altar is a Lapis Lazuli Block with 20 Glowstone Blocks nearby.
An evil altar is a Gold Block with 20 Obsidian Blocks nearby.
http://massivecraft.com/wp-content/gallery/vampire-altars/using-an-evil-altar.png
http://massivecraft.com/wp-content/gallery/vampire-altars/using-a-good-altar.png
http://massivecraft.com/wp-content/gallery/vampire-altars/evil-altar.png

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:36 am

I want that I can show my fighting techniques in a chapter. because till now IOnlyUsedMehSnipah.

Return to “Rocknarok Story”