NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Rocknarok Story, all in one topic!

Topic author
Saechika
Articles:0
Rocknarok Story, all in one topic!

Post by Saechika » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:35 am

NOTICE: The story is on hiatus for now. I will find some free time to work on it, and also an omake chapter coming up.
Where the adventure begins...
Spoiler
Show
Mayune note:Oh, yeah, FINARRY WITH CHAPTER 1! Sorry for the inconvenience caused with the Intro, but this time, I'll get serious on the major story.

Novan Note: Okay then. Chapter 1 is almost done. Let me make some changes here and there...

Table of contents
1. The First Night.
2. The Mysteries of Mayune and Jeramu
2a. Jeramu vs ???
3. The Bird. Wait is it a bird? Or a Parrot?
4. The Chaos Lord
5. The recovery.
6. The betrayal?
Chapter 1 - The Purpose

"So, where are we going now?" Mayune asked as she put the halberd behind her.

"I think we should get moving forward, but..." Jeramu paused as he looked at the sky, which was bright. The stars were twinkling with beauty, the crescent moon shining amongst the dark of the night. "We should rest here. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow."

Everyone gathered some materials for the night. Woods, tents, fishes, and other things they need for one night.

"So, what are your purposes in fighting against these viruses?" Yandols asked out of curiosity while eating his fish.

"Vengeance." Zel replied, while sitting cross-legged with his arms crossed and seem to be staring at the fire.

"Revenge." Mayune replied as she polished the halberd with a cloth. She passed the night's food because she didn't liked eating fish, much more when she was forced to eat one because she and her classmates were stucked in the school because of a typhoon. They had to use the nun's convent and eat there.[1]

"What Zel said." Jeramu replied as he checked on his Buster Basher.

"To whom?" Joiz asked curiously.

"None of your business." Zel and Jeramu replied in unison.

There was silence for a while before Shoko spoke up.

"For me and Shoko, we want to prevent people to die and cause sadness among everyone." Luna replied.

"Well, I want to protect peace and nature." Raiser added.

"They burnt my home planet." Sonic replied.

"I fight to protect those I encounter. That's the only reason I need to fight them." Joiz said.

"They make good practice targets." Django replied.

"I want to protect everyone from them." Zero replied.

"They stole some very important data from me; and I intend to get it back. It's been encrypted with my special code, so I don't have to worry about that." Shin said.

"I fight them because I want to avenge my father." Kaitou replied, while playing with the Ace of Spades card.

"I want to survive." Star replied.

"For me, it's to regain my memories." Yandols said sadly as he threw the stick with the fish's bones into the fire. "What about you?" He asked as he looked at Nopi.

"How should I know?" Nopi stated quickly. "I don't even know where I came from."

Mayune looked at Nopi with curious eyes. "Oh yeah," She reminded, looking at Nopi. "I remember you breaking the hell out back there."

Nopi just responded with a "Huh?" look on his face.

"You mean, you don't know?"

"Yeah. I don't know what happened when I black out. When I get back to myself, I don't know what happened."

"Well, I guess that's it for today." Raiser interrupted. "We have a big adventure to hit!"

Everyone nodded and they each assigned tents and who will be their roommates, or tentmates. The three girls were in the same tent to prevent something miracle happening. Yandols is with Nopi and Zel. Jeramu is with Kaitou and Sonic. Star is with Zero and Shin. Joiz is with Django and Raiser.
After sometime in midnight...

In the all girls tent, Mayune's left hand started to react violently, again. This woke her up badly and lost the time to sleep because of the extreme pain.

Mayune went out of the tent to check the starry night. She heard a sound coming from Kaitou's tent, and saw Jeramu walking towards the woods. She decided to leave him be. The sky is so clear that you can see all of the stars and you can even count some of it.

That is, enjoying, until...

The human that bears the power of the Destroyer shall perish!

She clutched her head with the right hand to stop the voice from resonating in her head. That had been gone for a few times before, but didn't happened until now. Why resonate again? And what is this Destroyer that the voice mentioned?

Her head stopped aching and the voice is finally gone.

'I guess I should sleep again.' She thought. 'Kinda surprising that I felt sleepy when I get things like this.' With that, she heads back to the tent and slumped to the bed and ready for the next day.
Jeramu was walking alone in the dark, a sad look on his face.'That dream again... this pain in my heart... can I ever find a way to stop this pain?' he thought to himself. He stared into the starry sky,'It was... just like that night... when it happened...' He thought to himself. He heard a sound coming from his back, and he turned around, hand reaching for the buster basher.

'... The camp is silent... Mayune is out... where did that noise come from...'

A fireball suddenly materialized, like his own, but dark in color. "Darkness... Fire..." he muttered.

An infected came into view.

"Who are you? You look like and infected, but much more intelligent."

The infected drew a katana out, ready for battle.

"Heh, alright. If it's a fight you want,I'll be happy to oblige you!" Jeramu said as he swiftly grabbed and swung the buster basher around. Jeramu charged, buster basher in right hand and Sora-Ichimonji, his custom katana on his left hand. His swordplay was swift, handling both swords with ease. Strangely enough, his enemy was fending off his attacks easily as well.

'This guy... he can read my fighting style... but... he's only an infected!' Jeramu thought.

They battled, exchanging blows swiftly, sparks flying everytime their swords clashed.None of them used special attacks,it was as if they knew what they were dealing with. They threw fireballs at each other constantly, orange and black flames burning the grass around them.

The infected saw an opening and dashed past Jeramu, cutting him down with a thousand sword blows within an instant.Jeramu staggered, his eyes widened with shock as he spat out blood.

"Oblivion EX." the infected snarled.

"Only one person in this world knows that technique. And he does not look like you at all.Where did you get that from?" Jeramu snapped.

The infected chuckled. "Oh Jeramu, it's been such a long time.Have you forgotten how my face looks like? No surprise."

"No... It cannot be... SAMUEL!?"

"So you DO remember me." The infected said.

"No... NO... NO!!! HE DIED! HE'S LONG GONE!!!"

"Am I really dead in your heart? HAHAHAHAHAHA" The infected said as he slowly faded away.

"... Why Samuel... WHY... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Jeramu yelled, tears falling from his eyes.

"Samuel... why must this happen..."

He wiped off his tears and walked back to camp, but everyone was already asleep.'Good. They must not find out about this.' he thought to himself. "Enough... I should get some sleep..." He slowly crawled back into his tent and placed his Katanas by his side.

"Samuel..."
The next morning...

Everyone woked up in different times, some are early birds, and some are lazy pigs. The boys went out of the tent, but Hikari and Shoko saw that Mayune is still asleep despite they all slept in the same time. So they woke her up.

Mayune opened her eyes and first saw Shoko and Hikari, and the background is a shiny day...

She sat up quickly to get surprised it's morning. "Is it morning already?" She asked frantically.

"Uhh, yeah." Shoko replied. "What made you wake up late?"

Mayune remembered the pain that made her woke up at midnight, but still hiding the meaning behind the single-glove... "I must be getting enough sleep time." She replied with a nervous laugh, hoping to buy it.

"I see. So, we should get into the adventure. The boys are waiting." Shoko said. While Mayune made a victory pose in her mind that the lie went perfectly.

The three finally went out of the tent and saw the boys are already grouped up, waiting for them.

"Looks like we're all present." Star stated.

"So, is everyone ready for the next adventure?" Sonic asked.

Everyone nodded to his question and they marched, going to the next city even though there is no hope on looking for a more peaceful one.Jeramu looked back at the woods, the burnt grass was gone,but he decided to ignore it.
Meanwhile...

Kami is not happy.

His comrade, Ancient, is contemplating on how a group of 15 young people can defeat their strongest virus. He noticed that Kami stood up and went to the lab, only to follow him.

"Where are you going, Lord Kami?"

Kami stopped at the question of his comrade.

"I'm finding a way to defeat those pests."

With the answer, he continued walking again, to find a similar capsule he used before, only that it's smaller than the one he used.

"Lord, that is..." Ancient stared at the capsule.

"Yes, this will stall time for them." Kami said as he chanted to the capsule.

Dominus de caelo, exaudi vocant
Ut illa populus cum festinatione pati
Gloriosa alis erit uti

The capsule shone brightly in green in respone to the Latin chant. Kami let go of it only for the capsule to remain in mid air as it formed into a black and red humanoid eagle. It knelt before its master.

"Do your job as I have said in the chant." Kami ordered as the virus nodded and used its wings fly out of the HQ.
The team finally arrived in the city. It wasn't that devastated like the previous one.

They were chatting so much topics. Yandols,Jeramu, Zel, and Mayune were in their own private land of thoughts...

Until one of the three sensed something as she felt her eyes glowed red, knowing that something is coming to them.

"Incoming virus." Mayune alarmed as she prepared her halberd.

The other 14 were surprised that someone could detect if there's a virus coming. They took a note and ask her later after this.

"So powerful and so young..."

The voice made everyone look at the sky, only to see a humanoid eagle with the usual black and red outlines knowing it's a virus. They wondered if this virus got a new upgrade because of its ability to talk and have its unique physical appearance and abilites of the specific animal.

"Who's there!?" Yandols yelled, while noticing that Nopi went behind him and held his clothes, scared at the being.

"My, my..." The humanoid eagle just sighed and prepared a gentle position to introduce formally. "I'm the Eagle Virus, at your service."

"'At your service', my ass!" Sonic growled. "You're going down!"

The Eagle Virus just chuckled at their antics. "I'm doubting if you can jump this high."

Sonic tried to reach the Virus' jump, but only to jump the highest that a normal human can do.

"Looks like you're all talk." The Eagle Virus said, its tone of voice getting serious.

"AGH BIRD BIRD! KILL IT IT'S EVIL! JUST KIDDING, HAHAHAHA!" Jeramu laughed. Trying to hide his emotions.

"You play Portal 2?" Yandols asked in disbelief.

"Who doesn't?" Jeramu replied with a chuckle.

"Joiz! Django! Snipe the bird!" Yandols commanded.

"Roger!" The two replied in unison as they readied their sniping weapons and aimed for the virus.

The two fired in unison... but...

"I'm not just a flimsy eagle that you can easily snipe at." The Eagle Virus growled as it charged to the group with its gained momentum.

"EVERYONE DOCK!" Shin warned quickly as everyone quickly did what he said before someone got hit by the Eagle Virus' sharp talons.

The virus flew high out of their reach again. "Looks like you people aren't to be underestimated."

"Now stop talking and fight, you coward bird!" Mayune threw the halberd at the virus as if it were a javelin in point blank.

However...

It only went past the virus. "Hah! That's all what your group got? I thought yo-- GAH"

That was the only time the virus reacted that the point blank attack was successful. It landed on the ground with its remaining wing while the damaged one was folded in.

The virus used its able wing to fire sharp feathers that can cut through a leaf to the group. Jeramu and Zel nodded to each other. Zel unsheated his 4 katanas, Jeramu drew out Muramasa and Masamune, concentrated hard, and his armbands grew two more katanas, having a total of six now. Zel swiftly moved and dodged all of the leaves,moving towards the Eagle while Jeramu stood by and waited.

His eyes narrowed and at the right moment, "Rokutoryu... KAGAMI YAIBA!!!" (Literally meaning Six Sword Style: Mirror Blade) He shouted as he started deflecting the feathers. His hands were moving so fast they became a blur. Sonic quickly whipped up a mini cyclone to shield the others from the feathers.

Zel tried to slash the Eagle, but the Eagle quickly flew up again. "Tch, get down here and I'll show you hell." Zel snarled. The Eagle chuckled, and this time fired another feather, so fast it grazed Jeramu's face. "How do you like that?" He laughed.

"This is mere child's play, bird. If you fire a storm of feathers, they will be slow, if you fire one, the speed is increased by many fold." Jeramu pointed out.

"We have it all figured out. Any more tricks up your sleeve?" Yandols asked.

"You'll like this." The eagle snorted

The Eagle flew up high until the sun was right behind him. He started firing more feathers, this time they were no ordinary feathers, they burn in the sunlight as if it was enchanted. "Tch, fire fire fire. Wish I regained more element." Jeramu sighed. Kaitou and Star whispered, and then went to Jeramu.

"Alright. Let the combo begin." Jeramu said while chuckling.

Kaitou laughed, and jumped, firing cards. "Hehehe, my cards are slightly different, the numbers are the power, the pictures are the element. "Lessee... Diamond would be ice!" Kaitou explained as he started firing 4th of Diamond cards.The Eagle just dodged to the side. "Hahahahaha! Is that all you've go- AAAAGH"

The virus dropped down with its wings frozen,groaning in pain. Star quickly moved in with Jeramu, and cut off the frozen wings. Jeramu smirked, Star shot the Eagle with a grin. The Eagle responded with a glare of hatred. "Guess I forgot to add colors = effects.Of course, yellow cards = boomerangs" Kaitou said with a grin.

The Eagle looked at its wings, now cut off. There was no blood, only black wisp flowing out. The Eagle concentrated, trying to draw its wings back to itself. Raiser took notice and exhaled a powerful Katon, burning one wing away while Zero destroyed the other one with a charged Z Saber slash. 'Guess I have to regenerate.' the Eagle thought.

As if he were reading the Eagle's mind, Yandols moved in with Nopi, pinning him down while Django and Joiz aimed their snipers at him. Jeramu and Star joined in with their blades crossed, ready to behead the Eagle.

"Do not think you have won, children." The Eagle said with a sinister grin. Jeramu simply laughed, not noticing the feathers he had deflected were stirring. The Eagle grinned, and the feathers shot towards Jeramu at lightning speed. So overconfident he was that he never noticed the feathers coming. Mayune noticed the danger too late, and had no choice but to move in to intercept the attack.

Jeramu whirled around, and saw Mayune with a smirk on her face, taking a blow meant for him. Hikari and Shoko quickly moved in to catch a falling Mayune while Jeramu stood there, eyes widened with shock and her body covered in green blood. Everyone but Jeramu moved in to check on Mayune, who was badly hurt. Behind them, the Eagle regenerated new wings and took to the skies, preparing his next attack.

But now, this is not the time to wonder on how a human being can bleed green blood.

"JERAMU! HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS!? IF YOU WERE NOT SO OVERCONFIDENT, THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" Hikari yelled.

Everyone turned to look at Hikari, surprised by the sudden outburst. Jeramu simply turned to face the Eagle without saying a word. "What? Ashamed at yourself now? ... Hey! I'm talking to you!" Hikari said as she grabbed him. "Hey! Jera-"

Jeramu wasn't listening. His eyes were blazing brighter than ever before. He simply looked back to Kaitou and Star, and nodded. Kaitou and Star moved in to stand beside him, all three ready to avenge their fallen comrade. Without warning, Jeramu's body overheated, and a powerful fire aura exploded around him, the heat making the others stagger.

"Soul...Ablaze... Kaitou, Star, let's go." He muttered.

The three of them jumped as Yandols signaled for the others to stay back.

"Let's see what they're made of. We'll interfere if they're in a pinch." He said.

Jeramu started attacking in a blind rage, backed by Kaitou and Star who could not keep up with his sudden increase in speed. Jeramu furiously slashed, sending sonic booms at random directions. Kaitou fired Ace of Spades cards, powered with Electromagnetism while Star was leaping around at the air, swiftly dodging the Eagle's feathers while moving in to strike every once in a while. Jeramu was battered with countless of feathers, but he did not budge, his rage fueling his body.

The Eagle saw an opening, and shot a single supersonic speed feather, cutting Jeramu's wrist. Jeramu screamed in pain and fury, and dropped his katana. The Eagle wasted no time, and rammed into Jeramu with the force of a pile driver. Django and Joiz moved in to catch a falling Jeramu while firing Laser Shots.

The Eagle grinned, and started firing hail of feathers, forcing the team to go on the defensive. Nopi go really scarred to the point of being blacked out and re-emerged in his Berserk State, and along with Yandols and Zel, moved in to deal with the Eagle. Shoko shot down the feathers, Hikari started slashing with her Darkness Blades, Raiser raised doton pillars to protect Jeramu and Mayune while Shin and Zero were tending to their wounds.

Jeramu watched as Yandols, Nopi and Zel fought off the Eagle and the others trying to protect him. 'Why... first Samuel... then Mayune... now the others... I have pursued strength all these years... in the end I have to rely on my comrades again... I have to do something... for once... just once...'

'Lend me your strength... Chaos... Lord... Omega...' he pleaded.

'Hah, alright. Just this once. For your bloody sake.' Some unknown voice echoed.

Jeramu suddenly felt his strength come back, and opened his eyes. Shin and Star were shocked by his sudden recovery, but were more surprised at Jeramu's Purple eyes.

Jeramu stood up, and slowly walked towards the storm of feathers.One arm limp while the other holding the Buster Basher. He gently pushed Hikari and Shoko aside, and shattered Raiser's doton pillar.

"That's enough... you've done your part, now go help Yandols and the others. Leave this to me." 'Jeramu' ordered.

The 3 of them nodded, and quickly moved in to attack the Eagle, who was still shooting feathers while fending off the other's attacks. Jeramu's eyes narrowed, and he calmly unsheated his Buster Basher. "Blade Beam..." he said as he sent a powerful sonic boom to clear all of the feathers that came towards him.

Hikari, Shoko and Raiser were now joining the fight, battering the Eagle with Blade attacks, gunshots and Ninjutsu. The Eagle had no choice but to cut off it's attacks and fight against the 6 of them. Zero and Shin quickly cleared away the fallen feathers, not wanting another surprise attack.

Hikari darted around, and at the right moment, struck the Eagle from below, it tried swiping at her with it's talons, but Raiser got in the way with a doton barrier. Shoko aimed and fired a few shots, one of them grazing the top of the Eagle's eye. Raiser followed up with a powerful Hyoton, attempting to freeze it, but the Eagle shattered the ice with its razor sharp talons. Hikari and Zel closed in from both sides, and at the last moment, leaped away for Yandols and Nopi to slam down on the distracted Eagle.

Joiz and Django were charging their guns, waiting for the right moment. Jeramu hadn't been staring at them all day long, he raised his Buster Basher, and started spinning it, sending Meteors to the sky. Hikari and the others were still within blasting range, so he had to wait for the right moment, but the Chaos Lord's power boost was gonna fade soon.

There! Hikari and Shoko were knocked back, and the other 4 are regaining their balances! "GET DOWN!!!" Jeramu shouted as he thrust his Buster Basher to the ground,stabbing it and sending the Meteors falling on the Eagle.

"GET COVER! IT'S METEORAIN!" Raiser yelled.

The 6 of them quickly dove for cover while Meteors rained from the sky, bombarding the Eagle and the ground below him with powerful explosive meteors. After the smoke faded, the Eagle was obviously weakened.

'Shit... the power boost... is gone...' Jeramu thought. "ALL OF YOU! ATTACK NOW! BEFORE HE REGENERATES!" He commanded.

Joiz, Django, Star and Zero charged their guns, and fired a multi beam, Shin joined in and fired his titanium bullets, Yandols, Nopi, Zel, Shoko,Hikari and Raiser charged with their blades and struck as one.

The Eagle shrieked, and with a final glare of hatred towards Jeramu, faded into black wisp and slowly into nothingness. Our heroes let out a sigh of relief, but there was no time to relax, Mayune was in critical condition, and Jeramu's wrist was bleeding alot. The team quickly rushed them to a nearby hospital, where they could be treated.
During their run in the hospital, everyone there were staring at them like they're doing some sort of a weird play or something. With an impaled comrade on his back, Jeramu didn't care about his injured wrist.

They finally went to the receptionist, but doctors and nurses came already. As if they expected to have a seriously injured patient.

Jeramu had lost a lot of blood, but in Mayune's case was more serious, they had to make sure that the human stayed alive. The nurse quickly bandaged Jeramu's arm before taking him to another room.

The doctor first removed the sharp feathers carefully for not to wound himself and to the patient he's healing. Though risky, it was rather successful and he left his assistant to bandage the wound.

The assistant removed Mayune's trench coat, and shirt. She (since the assistant is a she) proceeded to take a cotton bud and put some alcohol on it, to wipe the blood on the skin. And she finally proceeded to put some medicines on the wounded parts and covered it with bandage.

Dressing Mayune back with only a shirt and the blue pants, the assistant sat in one of the chairs near the computer used to monitor the patient in that bed. Or in this situation, the special bed used to monitor in such cases as Mayune had.

The door slightly opened, a girl in Mayune's age looked at the patient worriedly.

'If I have something useful, I would be helping you right now...' She thought sadly. She couldn't hold the pain in seeing her best friend in unconscious state and closed the door.

The remaining 13 heard a report from the doctor who took Mayune in that they have to wait for 2 days to have her fully healed and ready for the next adventure. While waiting, they went out of the town to search for an inn so they can sleep there and have themselves relax while they get too tired. After resting, they headed over to the hospital to meet up with Jeramu.

The night before the second day...

They were gathered around in circle, as if they were in a conference, but in a not-so-formal meeting.

"I noticed..." Yandols started.

"What?" Shin asked.

"During the fight with the Eagle Virus, Mayune bled green blood." Yandols replied.

"I noticed that too." Luna nodded.

"But, human beings bleed red blood, right?" Nopi added.

"Yeah." Yandols nodded. "But in her case, it's not red, but green."

"I can only guess that Mayune's a virus.But there's no proof of a black wisp flying out of her wounds." Jeramu suggested while swinging his buster basher around.

"Or an infected." Zel added.

"Infected humans bleed human blood." Yandols pointed out.

"But," Joiz cut-in, thinking of an idea. "What if the way how she got infected was different from all others?"

"That might be it." Yandols agreed. "We must have low-profile. Asking her is just an invation of privacy. Let's wait for her to talk."

"Which reminds me..." Zero interrupted. "I remember seeing Jeramu having Purple eyes."

Everyone looked at Jeramu, who was still flexing his wrist. "Jeramu, is that true?" Yandols asked curiously.

"Yeah. What about it?" Jeramu replied. His tone was harsh, as if he was trying to escape from the discussion.

"But... aren't your eyes Red in color?" Hikari pointed out.

"They are. But... HIS aren't." Jeramu said.

"He? who's he?" Nopi asked.

"You will all know when the time comes. I have no intention of revealing this much just yet. I hope you understand." Jeramu said, his tone now gentle again.

After knowing they can't argue with Jeramu, they all decided to head back to the inn and call it a day.
"Aaaah! Feels good to be discharged! I tell you hospitals smell wierd sometimes." Jeramu said with a chuckle.

"I didn't see you this cheerful before." Star said with a grin.

"I only reveal this side to people whom I trust." Jeramu said.

"And I thought you were that quiet hero type." Mayune said. When she woke up, she noticed that her trench coat and shirt were clean. No signs of green blood nor any holes due to the impale. She thought that someone had too much care and replaced the damaged clothes.

"Nawh, seriously? Me, a hero? I can't even... screw that. Let's go pick up Kaito and Sonic."

"Okay! Then we can go on to our next destination!" Nopi, having one of the teammates healed, exclaimed cheerfully.

"Indeed." Yandols agreed with a smile.

"Where are they anyway?" Jeramu and Mayune asked in unison.

"In the inn, said they wanted to rest for a little bit more" Shoko answered.

"Alright. Let's go get em!" Jeramu said.
"...."

"...This must be a dream, right?" Jeramu asked.

Hikari pinched Jeramu in the arm and smacked his head.

"OW! What gives!?" Jeramu asked.

"Your not dreaming. That's for sure." Hikari replied with a giggle.

They had arrived at the inn but all they found were their weapons. Their food and money were stolen, and Kaitou and Sonic were nowhere to be found.

"Guess Kaitou robbed us and Sonic joined him, eh..." Raiser pointed out.

"Seems that way." Zel added unemotionally.

"I knew there was something wrong about him, but I couldn't figure it out." Django said.

"Now we have no money. How can we pay the inn keeper?" Joiz nervously stated.

"Well that's the least of our problems" Shin muttered.

"Why would they do that?" Nopi asked.

"I don't think so... my heart tells me there's more than meets the eye." Jeramu muttered.

"well that's what you think." Zel shot back.

"Something does not seem right..." Shoko pointed out.

"She's right. It just doesn't seem right." Raiser said.

"Well, we have to wonder about this later. Kami knows we're here, and we have to get out of here." Mayune interrupted.

"Fast. No, immediately." Jeramu added.

They tried to sneak out when the innkeeper saw them.

"Oh? It's you guys. Leaving so soon?" He asked

Our heroes stopped short, frozen in place.

"Uhhh... Yeah..." Star replied nervously.

"Well your two friends payed the bill off earlier. They seemed to be in quite a hurry." the Innkeeper said.

Our heroes silently walked out of the inn, and continued walking.

"This just doesn't feel right..."
-=Chapter 1, The Purpose: END=-

LESSON OF THE DAY: NEVER GET OVERCONFIDENT *Well like that overconfident Bird. Freaking cut my wrist. <_<*

Mart Note: Right. Finally. It's another LONG Chapter. Man, even if just the first chapter of the major story, I'm burning up...

Novan Note: Well things went pretty well I guess. Aside from having everyone to talk, I had to make sure everyone gets an equal part in battle, and that ain't no cakewalk but I hope everyone enjoys this one!
Preview: Chapter 2-The name
Everyone has decided to stay together and form an anti-Kami group. But, they need a name, one that will haunt Kami for the rest of his life... but, there is someone who wants to haunt them as well... someone dreadful...
Credits:

The first night, the mysteries of Mayune and Jeramu, the recovery - Mart
The bird, the chaos lord, the betrayal, Jeramu vs ??? - Jeramu
Rocknarok for their bios and suggestions and YOU for reading!
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:17 am

THE STORY ISH SO EPIC @_@

~~~ ! The Phantom Theif ! ~~~

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:44 am

Story is epiczzz

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:36 pm

I Loled at the PRTL discussion. Besides that its once again a bit confusing but its awesome.

Anyways, LAMINATED VERSION!!! Download it from here : http://www.mediafire.com/?wwoicovd9k3yflh !!!!

This chapter was hard to laminate, I had to fix it multiple times and now its finally fixed.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:28 am

Spoiler
Show
Mart Note: Woosh! Chapter 2 is here~!

Novan Note: o3o. More work. Let's keep going.

Chapter 2 - The Name

Table of Contents
1. Number 13,500
2. The Weaponless City
3. The Trickmaster
3a. Jeramu vs The Trickmaster
4. The Trickmaster's Forte
4a. Mayune vs The Trickmaster
5. The fall of the Trickmaster

Number 13,500 was scared. Very scared to be exact. Viruses did not have feelings, nor did they ever experience fear. But now for the first time in it's life, Number 13,500 knew what it was to be afraid.

Lord Kami had commanded large amount of viruses to move out to eliminate the 15 people who were standing in his way, at first it seemed like an easy task, but now it doesn't.

"Well Lord Kami, how's it goin?" Ancient asked.

"They've taken a break. Now is the chance to strike." Kami said

"I've gathered those capsules you asked for. Make sure you use em up." Ancient said

"I will. Your work will not go to waste." Kami assured.

Kami and Ancient walked to the room containing the capsules, all of them waiting for orders.

Destruir a los que están en contra de nosotros,
la dispersión de sus restos en el viento,
devoran su alma,
ninguno de ellos quedará en ella

The viruses slowly floated and took on bulky, but strange forms, and slowly marched to their destination.

"...."

" What is it?" Kami asked, annoyed by the comical face Ancient was making.

"I doubt those slowpokes can handle them..." Ancient said.

"They will stall them at least. Let's go. We have more important matters at hand."

"Right."
The group were taking a break after walking for half a day. They started at first light, but now it seemed as if they weren't going anywhere near a city or town.

"Alright. If we don't find a city when it's dusk, I am soooo going to burn this forest down. I am NOT sleeping in a forest again." Jeramu snarled while flexing his wrist.

"Relax Jeramu. Let me check the map." Zero said as he reached inside the adventure bag they used.

"Kaitou and Sonic stole it. In case you haven't noticed." Zel grumbled.

"Right. I forgot that."

"Well, I memorized the map." Star said.

"You did?" Everyone asked in disbelief.

"It was mine to begin with." Star said with a grin.

"Nice. Well, are we near any city or town?" Nopi asked.

"Well I think so... we should reach there in a few hours" Star said.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's hit the road!" Hikari said cheerfully.

"Alright. Shall we?" Yandols asked the team.

"Yeah!" They answered in unison.

They had only gone a few steps when...

"Incoming. Lots of em." Mayune warned while looking at the direction on where they will come

"Tch, they just had to appear when my wrist healed." Jeramu grumbled.

"Wait... There's more... no... an army!"

"What!? You're kidding right?" Zero asked in disbelief.

"If Mayune says so, then it's true." Jeramu said, right hand reaching for the Buster Basher while left hand preparing a blazing fireball.

"Alright. Let's clear this shit up and get some rest." Zel said.

"Then fall asleep and walk to another town again." Raiser chuckled while readying his weapons.

"Looks like this is gonna become a habit." Shin said with a grin.

"Let's hope it doesnt become a bad one." Hikari said with a giggle.

The sight of the incoming army brought the conversation to a halt.

"Whoa... I don't like the look of THAT." Raiser spoke up.

"Don't have a choice." Zel said as he started running towards the army, backed by Yandols, Hikari and Star.

The viruses started firing shadow bolts and black wisp energy balls, something which has never happened before.

"Well that's something new." Jeramu pointed out as he flexed his wrist again, testing to see if it was ready for battle.

"Better than fighting former humans I guess." Nopi said.

"True." Jeramu said as he reached for his Sora-Ichimonji.

"Uh... strange..."

"FUCK!!!" He cursed so loud everyone startled.

"What's wrong?" Mayune asked.

"MY SORA-ICHIMONJI! ITS NOT WITH ME!!!" Jeramu panicked.

"We did take everything before leaving the inn..." Hikari said, remembering the events before they set out.

"Great... now what..."

"You can buy a new one." Nopi suggested.

"I did not buy this from some cheapskate noob shop. I made it with my own two hands." Jeramu grumbled.

"You can just make another one." Hikari added.

"I used the lightest steel in the world to craft this blade. I got it from the black market using 6 years of my savings. It's not easy getting such an amount and searching for the steel. It is mined every 10 years and therefore are very expensive and hard to find." Jeramu explained.

"Maybe Kaitou and Sonic took it." Shoko suggested.

"Maybe. Guess I'll stick with the others till then..." Jeramu said sadly as he unsheathed Muramasa. Mayune noticed that Jeramu was using his right hand instead of his left.

"I thought you used your left hand for katanas and right hand for heavier swords?" She asked curiosly.

"I'm ambidextrous. It's just that I prefer using my left hand for speedy attacks. Right for strong heavy attacks." Jeramu said as he flexed his left wrist.

Jeramu started running towards the army with a grin, eager to cut some viruses up. Zel noticed Jeramu approaching and jumped farther into the hoard, leaving the rest to Jeramu.

"Tch. Leftovers. What am I, some kind of dog or something?" Jeramu said as he cut one virus down, sending a small shockwave and knocking down 3 more.

"Not bad." Star commented as he executed another virus.

"Hm... been a while since I used this guy. Looks like it's got a nasty temper... that shockwave was a little off, of course..." Jeramu muttered to himself.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!" He shouted as a shadow bolt narrowly missed him.

"Stop daydreaming Jeramu!" Zel said as he kicked 3 viruses into the air then executed a combo ending with a small rune explosion.

"Right. Gotta clear this up and go sleep in a nice bed instead of a tent." Jeramu said to himself.
All 13 members were fighting, and they were monsters. An army of 500 had been deployed, but within fifteen minutes half of their number were already wiped out. Number 13,500 hid behind a tree, and charged a big black bolt. At the right time, it shot the bolt, the bolt flying straight to its target. Mayune noticed the bolt and effortlessly swiped it away with her Halberd. Number 13,500 knew it had made a big mistake, and true enough, Jeramu was in front of it within an instant, Muramasa's black and red blade ready to cut it down.

"Eh. You hidin'? I thought you and your kind were supposed to kill and destroy." Jeramu said coldly.

Number 13,500 did not pay attention to Jeramu, and was charging another black bolt from inside it's body, ready to self destruct.

"Tch. Bad choice my friend." Jeramu sighed as he swiftly cut number 13,500 into a thousand pieces and sheathed Muramasa gracefully.

After that was done, he called to others. "Yo back there! You guys done?"

"Little more." Zel replied as he blasted another 6 viruses using his runes.

They continued fighting until all of the viruses were defeated. It was a long process, but now they could continue without worrying. They continued walking for a few hours where they finally reached the city.
"Huh. Looks like this city is still standing alive." Mayune noticed, while looking at some shops left and right.

The city were different from the last 2 cities they visited. The two cities were heavily destroyed because of the virus attack. But this city is so different. There are still people living in it. Heck, everyone just went to their life like nothing happened outside of this peaceful city.

"It's peaceful..." Yandols awed at the sight. It had been rare to find this, for them.

While everyone did the same, they heared some sirens coming to them. They looked at the source and cars stopped in front of them, surrounding the team.

"Sorry, but, we're going to arrest all 13 of you due to breaking the law." The Policeman said, trying to put handcuffs to Yandols and the other policemen did to others.

"Hey! What gives!?" Raiser growled.

"You all broke the law of weaponless city."

"Weaponless City?" Zero repeated. "But I never heard that law until now."

"Yeah." Shin agreed. "We only just came here."

The policeman put a threat by grabbing his gun from the holder and pointed it on Mayune's right temple.

"Your excuses don't work." The policeman shot back. "Now come." He added while pushing Shin to the police car.

'Weird...' Mayune thought. 'These guys enforce the rule so much...'

But, before they got the chance to get to the car, the policemen went down to the floor with slashes on their body, blood pouring out quickly.

"What just happened..." Jeramu wondered. 'But, that's my Oblivion!'

"We don't know..." Nopi replied, while clinging on Yandols' hand, scared at the scene and what wil happen to them.

"The only thing we can do is the chance to run." Zero noted.

"What about the handcuffs?" Star added.

"I can do that." Mayune replied, showing the handcuff's broken chains. She quickly went to the policemen and grabbed their keys swiftly.

"Let's scram." She noted and they ran out of the scene.

On top of the building, the mysterious killer just sheathed its blade and teleported out of the place.
They all felt nervous about the commotion earlier. They never want to encounter that kind of thing again to happen to them. Ever.

"Remind me to get cloth and cover these weapons I have." Jeramu said sarcastically while drinking some water.

They made another commotion again when they entered a random restaurant. This time, the people there, even the most macho man, got scared because of the weapons on their backs and waists, but Yandols explained that they're harmless and will not harm anyone at any costs. No one there believed Yandols, but when Zel bravely sat there and made an order, he called a butler to get the food he all pointed in the menu. But when it's served, he peacefully ate it and gave some people an awe and they all sat quietly, but the hostility never disappeared in the air. Then the team finally sat in separate tables, 5 people can occupy a table.

"And people are still hostile to us." Yandols added, while he's with Nopi, Zel and Jeramu and Shin.

"How about we explore." Star suggested. "I know we need some new things for the adventure."

"Right." Hikari stood up quickly, which made Mayune and Joiz surprised. But Shoko and Raiser are used to their sister's antics. "I, Shoko, and Mayune will hit up the fashion store!"

"Wait what!?" Mayune blurted out. "Why the hell would I go in a fashion store anyway?"

"You need some new clothes." Shoko pointed out.

"What? This trench coat is still new." Mayune shot back.

"You need something to replace that." Hikari joined up with Shoko. "And you smell stink." She added.

'Right. I remember I went to a coma.' Mayune thought. 'Come to think of it, have they ever wondered... Nah, it couldn't be... or is it?'

Sadly, her line of thoughts was cut when Hikari dragged her out of the chair, with Shoko standing up and they proceeded to the door. "We'll come back soon." She said and the three are finally off.

"And they went to raid a store." Zel mumbled sarcastically.

"Well, they are girls." Yandols added as he drank his Coke.
The trio walked silently to the sidewalk, Hikari having a huge grin despite they have seen her as lazy, emotionless and other personalities she showed to them. But this, is just something new.

"First, we need to clean you up!" She said with great vigor and pointed at Mayune with a "TAKE A BATH!" finger.

"Fine fine. I know I smell stink, but we need to get to the fashion store first. Renewing clothes is better than using old ones after bath."

"Well," Shoko interrupted. "I was talking about the cut on the sleeve." She said as she pointed out the cut on the left sleeve of the trench coat.

Mayune trailed Shoko's finger and got surprised how the slash went there. She remembered that they only battled viruses that uses magic...

... But when it hit her something else...

"Hey! I found a good one!"

Both looked at Hikari saw her waving at them. They took off the matter first and ran to Hikari.

"Looks like I found some good ones." Hikari said, looking at some displayed clothes from the window.

Mayune looked at the interior of the store to find some trench coat and new pants and when she finally spotted a pair...

"Sweet! I'm coming in!"

They looked for some clothes for them to wear. Mayune picked the single spiked collar black trench coat, with grey on its trimmings. She also picked the matching one because a black set and a white T-shirt is better than the ones there.

Hikari and Shoko picked the same clothes but different in color. Hikari's were still the same base, but there's some gold on the trimming, Shoko's are white and gold.

While they were going to purchase, Hikari and Shoko remembered their money got stolen by those two. Mayune ticked that problem off by using her own money, treating the two.

They're finally off the store, holding their own clothes packed in a white plastic.

"Now we're going to take a spa!" Hikari exclaimed and they hit the town to search for a spa.
The boys are venturing the town slowly, each looking left and right. They couldn't buy things there since Kaitou and Sonic stole their money. With the restaurant, they're bankrupt until a certain someone treated them.

"Come to think of it, this must be the first town we went as peaceful." Jeramu suddenly said.

"Yeah. No virus attacks coming, people living their life..." Yandols agreed.

"This must be the most relaxing place we went." Django added.

"I wonder..." Joiz paused.

"Wonder what?"

"Why did this place don't have virus attacks?" Joiz asked.

"Why do you ask that?" Nopi asked back.

"It's just... the last two cities are destroyed, but this is different." Joiz replied.

"Maybe the one who created the virus didn't noticed this city." Star suggested.

With the talk they have, they encountered an intersection of the street, they decided to separate into two teams, each with 5 members.

The team going straight ahead are Jeramu, Django, Zel, Star and Zero. While the other going to the right were Yandols, Nopi, Joiz, Shin and Raiser.
The trio girls are enjoying the spa and Mayune went out first and excused something about checking something else. Before Mayune set out, she left the money to the room and she told to the counter the two with her will pay up.

She went out of the spa house to take some fresh air and to test these new clothes. She wandered for a while, went to the convenience store for some food, water and other things they might need for the next day. It wasn't an expensive shopping. As Mayune makes her way to another destination, she saw Jeramu wandering...

"Jeramu!"

He looked at his caller only to see that it's only Mayune. He crossed the street and met up.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"Well, I just got bored with that spa and went to this store to buy some things for our adventure." Mayune replied.

"I noticed that you're more clean than bore." Jeramu joked.

"Oi..."
Hikari and Shoko went out of the spa and dressed. They got the money that Mayune left out and they paid to the counter. After that, Hikari said she'll see something that they haven't saw yet. And Shoko went to follow Hikari.

While Hikari is looking for some things, Shoko did the same to keep herself bored from watching her sister. When she saw something interesting, Shoko went to that store, leaving Hikari on her own...

Few minutes came and Shoko just realized that Hikari was already missing and might be lost. She went to some possible routes Hikari can go, but the worst thing that Shoko can hear is...

Hikari's scream. She was attacked. That scream of pain must've been somewhere near Shoko's location. Upon finding Hikari...

Shoko looked around for someone responsible on the attack, only to see a fleeing katana.
"Huh? That must be Hikari's scream." Jeramu noted.

"Man, what the hell is Shoko doing there?" Mayune grumbled, as they sprint for the location of the scream.
Even in the distance of Zero and company's location, Hikari's scream must be that loud.

"Looks like Hikari is in trouble, let's go." Star noted, and they quickly ran to the location.
Yandols and company also heard the scream. They all nodded to each other and sprint for the location.

The mysterious killer from before, who is on top of the building, sheathed its sword again.
Shoko aided Hikari to stand up, but is extremely weak due to the attack and writhing in pain.

"I think I know whose attack is this..." Shoko muttered, already got an idea who to blame.

Since they were the nearest to the location where Shoko and Hikari are, Mayune and Jeramu came in first.

"Wait, I know that... It's Oblivion... she was attacked by it!?" Jeramu wondered, realizing that someone was also using his own skill.

"Quit your jokes, I know you did it." Shoko shot back.

"How can I do that to her?"

"You're the only one who know such technique."

The next to arrive were Yandols' group then followed by Star's group. They were surprised about the current argument. Their own teammate killing the other?

"I know I'm the only one, but I can't use Oblivion without Sora-Ichimonji."

"You're just lying to escape being guilty, aren't you?"

"Wait."

The two stopped arguing and looked at Mayune.

"Jeramu was with me when I just got out of the convenience store. Right?"

The other nodded. "Look, I have witness with me." He said. "If we want to make things clear, we should know first who did this or why that bastard want to copy my skills."

Shoko thought for a while... and considered it.

"Ok. We'll sort this."

"You know, I've been wondering..." Mayune interrupted.

"What?" Zero asked.

"Anyone remember that police incident earlier?"

Everyone nodded.

"Let's say that someone copied Jeramu's battle data and used Oblivion to save us. And used it against Luna." Mayune explained.

"If that dupe want to save us, then why use it against Hikari?" Yandols inquired.

"Maybe that saving us was only that it wants to be the predator to us."

"I can see that this case is another virus attack." Jeramu noted.

"I thought no one attacks here." Raiser pointed out.

"Maybe when we attacked back outside, it followed us and stayed quiet since we can't see or feel them." Zel suggested.

"Well, since night is coming, we need to rest and find an inn." Star said. And they looked around their location and found an inn to rest.

As usual, Mayune did the payments and grumbled about something why it did have to be her.

They all went to their own rooms and those who don't have will get to share.

Zel, Jeramu, Mayune, Zero, Star, Django, and Joiz are happy to get their own rooms. Nopi is happy to get to share with Yandols and Shin. Raiser, Shoko and Hikari are together.

But before they call it a day, everyone group in Yandols' room.

"Well, since we're all together for a short time, but we did great teamwork." Yandols started.

"What about Kaitou and Sonic?" Shin asked.

"I don't know about those two. Would be for the good if they bothered to come and slap their faces on us." Jeramu replied. "They better return my Sora-Ichimonji."

"So, we should think of a group name." Joiz suggested.

"Group name?"

"It's better to have one than being known without having names."

"Hmmm... How about, Ragnarok?" Jeramu suggested.

"Ragnarok? Isn't that the 'Final Destiny of the Gods'? Mayune asked.

"Actually, there is a sword called Ragnarok. I'm trying to find it." Jeramu replied.

"If I got to think something else, let's call the group Rockman!" Star suggested.

"...'Rockman'? Seriously?" Raiser doubted. "We're not all men here."

Yandols thought about those two suggestions, Rockman and Ragnarok. He contemplated for a bit and finally got the idea of using those two words.

"How about, Rocknarok?" He suggested.

Everyone looked at him.

"Well, that's not a bad idea." Django considered.

"I agree." Shoko nodded.

Everyone nodded, liking the idea of the name Rocknarok.

"It's decided then." Yandols said.

"Then let's call it a day and have a good night sleep." Nopi said, while yawning.

Everyone stood up, saying Good Nights to others and went to their respective rooms.
Morning came and they woke up from around 7 to 8 AM. They checked on Hikari and Shoko said she's fully healed. Shoko tries to wake Hikari up. The latter did and looked around.

"Where am I?" Hikari asked, and sat up from her position.

"We're in an inn." Shoko replied. "By the way, did you saw who attacked you?"

"No..." Hikari replied, trying hard to remember who was her attacker. "All I remember is I got attacked."

"I see... I guess we have no choice but to look for who is really responsible."

Everyone bid goodbye to the owner of the inn and proceeded to venture on the streets in random direction.

After some walks, Mayune felt her eyes glow red and they all heard a chuckling voice from a building. They looked at the source and saw a virus that Jeramu fought yesterday.

"You again?" Jeramu snarled. "I thought I already killed you."

"That's where you're all wrong." The infected said and jumped from the edge, landing in front of them.

"Good. I have some unfinished business here." Jeramu snarled as he unsheathed Muramasa and Masamune.

"You're angry because I attacked your friend there?" The infected said with a laugh.

"No. You stole my techniques. They were passed down to me and I made new ones out of them. They are the embodiment of my hard work. I will not let someone like you use my skills for the wrong purpose." Jeramu said as his eyes blazed.

"Your techniques deserve a better user." The Infected mocked.

"No. I will the judge of that." Jeramu said sternly as he moved into position, ready for battle.

"My name is The Trickmaster. Your successor." The Trickmaster said in a mocking tone.

"I'm Jeramu. Red Nova Jeramu. Your gateway to the afterlife. Come at me. Show me watcha got!" Jeramu challenged.

The Trickmaster flashed in front of Jeramu, and dashed past him, both frozen in place.

"Ouch..." Raiser commented.

"How ironic..." Zel muttered.

"Oh shit..." Mayune gasped.

"Should we help?" Star inquired.

"No. We do not know the nature of his attack. Getting caught might make things worse. Standby, we help when help is needed." Yandols commanded.

A brief instant later, The Trickmaster sheathed his blade, and Jeramu was cut down, apparently the pain preventing him from screaming. The Trickmaster slowly walked to Jeramu's body, and merely looked away, not paying attention to his lifeless body.

"Hmph. He does not know the true nature of his technique. Not worthy of the gift he was bestowed with." The Trickmaster mocked.

Just as Yandols was about to give a signal, Jeramu's voice was heard.

"Never turn your back on an enemy unless he's dead or incapitated." His voice echoed.

The Trickmaster turned behind to see Jeramu's lifeless body shatter like a mirror. He whirled around in time to see Jeramu's blade a few inches away from him. He quickly twisted his body out of the way, but he was too late. Jeramu's Kiku-Ichimonji cut him horizontally across his midsection, and Jeramu's Muramasa impaled him through his chest.

"Nitoryu. Kagami Genso (Two Sword Style. Mirror Mirage/Illusion)."

Not giving the Trickmaster time to reach for his blade, Jeramu swiftly sheathed Kiku-Ichimonji and unsheathed his Sakabato. Quickly knocking The Trickmaster's sword off his body while withdrawing Muramasa and sheathing. Then he shoved The Trickmaster and unsheathed his Wado-Ichimonji.

"That's some hardcore swordplay." Django spoke up.

"He's doing this as if those sheathes are his body parts. He doesn't need to look at them." Mayune said.

"Reminds me of someone." Hikari said with a giggle.

"Indeed." Shoko agreed.

Jeramu impaled The Trickmaster with both swords,and quickly took them out and leaped behind to use a move similiar to Oblivion but with much less sword slashes.

"I may not have Sora-Ichimonji but I still have my brain. Nitoryu, Double Flash." Jeramu said with a grin.

The Trickmaster slowly rised to his feet, and glared at Jeramu. Jeramu responded with a glare of his own. Both leaped and started exchanging blows, The Trickmaster appearing to have gained the upper hand even with Jeramu exchanging swords for a variety of slow to fast attacks.

"This does not look good. The Trickmaster is clashing evenly with Jeramu even though Jeramu has 5 katanas." Raiser pointed out.

"No. He's slowly gaining the upper hand. He has more speed than Jeramu." Zel said.

"The fastest member falling to a ripoff... this doesn't look good at all." Joiz said.

"Falling? I'd agree. Fastest? Maybe not." Zel said with a chuckle.

The Trickmaster had enough fooling around with Jeramu. He quickly flashed afterimages and proceeded to attack Jeramu from all directions; ending the combo with Oblivion. This time, Jeramu's scream of agony was heard. It wasn't a scream of pain, it was the scream of one's pride being scarred.

"Furashuu... Arashi...(Flash Storm)" Jeramu muttered.

"It's a technique to prevent enemies from escaping Oblivion by attacking them rapidly right?"

"How would you... know that..." Jeramu said weakly.

"Heh. It's not for the likes of you to know." The Trickmaster mocked.

The Trickmaster readied his blade and prepared to deliver a final blow, but his hand was stopped.

He whirled around to see Yandols and Zel's feet in front of him. 'Is this a joke?' He thought as he was sent reeling backwards due to the force of their kick. If The Trickmaster was expecting the soft grass to welcome him, he was going to be disappointed.

Hikari met his back with a powerful punch from her Rake Hand, sending him back to square one. 'What am I, a pachinko or something?' He thought grimly. He saw Joiz and Django move in to position, and tried his best to stop his flight. He managed to stop in midair and was ready to touch the ground when Star grabbed him from behind and threw him upwards then did an execution style attack on him. As he was about to land on his back he got shot by Joiz and Django's twin shots and was sent reeling further before landing on the ground.

'I'm starting to love the grass now.' The Trickmaster thought sarcastically. He leaped to his feet and caught Zel in an Oblivion attack, smiling. But Zel leaped onto his feet, unharmed. Zel shot him a grin and executed a rune combo on the surprised Trickmaster.

Yandols proceeded to execute a perfect sword combo on the Trickmaster, followed up by Hikari and Zero with their respective sword combos. At the last moment, Mayune jumped in and bifurcated the Trickmaster with her halberd, supposedly finishing their enemy off.

The team moved in to help a weakened Jeramu to his feet. All of them grinning. Jeramu shot back with a grin of his own. They were about to keep moving when they heard the Trickmaster's voice, all of them whirled behind to see The Trickmaster back on his feet, this time he did not only have a Katana with him, he was holding a Lance on his hand.

"Don't think I'm done yet." The Trickmaster said, preparing the stance with his Lance.

"I don't know if I should run or laugh or scream." Mayune commented sarcastically, shouldering the halberd and prepared a stance. "Right. I'll take you on."

'The rumored Destroyer...' The Trickmaster thought. 'I never thought we would meet like this. I guess I should thank you for giving me the opportunity to use your own techniques against you."

The first move goes to The Trickmaster, who used the Lance to thrust against his enemy, but Mayune just dodged it relentlessly. She countered it with a charge slash attack on the Trickmaster, but because it's a predictable move, he blocked it using the Lance.

"I thought I could battle you with my expectations, but I guess a successor will always be a successor." The Trickmaster mocked, preparing his stance.

Mayune just ignored what the Trickmaster said. She threw her halberd and materialized a Katar on her hands and held on the handle as soon as it completely materialized.

Just when she's going to prepare a battle stance, her gloved left-hand reacted again, due to using its powers. 'Damn, not now...' She thought, while using the other hand to restrain it.

Focusing on the battle, Mayune just stood there with her head down as if concentrating to the surroundings around her.

"Hmph." The Trickmaster breathed out. "Use any weapon, and I can counter it." Then he proceeded to charge at his enemy.

The steps went louder as The Trickmaster approached his opponent with his Lance prepared to strike. Everyone just watched at the scene, nervous to what will happen next. Waiting for the right time, Mayune quickly opened her eyes and stroke the Lance with one of her Katars, sending it flying and landed behind them.

Mayune smirked. "You didn't expected that, didn't you?"

"This might be the first and last mistake I will do." The Trickmaster scoffed, raising his hand. The Lance that was on the ground stirred and flew back to his raised hand. "Don't get too cocky. I know all of your moves and I can do it without miss and probably, stronger than the original."

He put his hands on the lower tip of the Lance. Mayune expected it to be the Spinning Hurricane attack. He started spinning when Mayune docked and used her left Katar to thrust it on the Trickmaster's body, stopping the attack and held his wound.

"You only know attacks and made it stronger, but you don't know the weakness." Mayune explained. "My Spinning Hurricane attack, when used, you're still vulnerable for someone's attack if that someone is thinking. That's why I don't want to use it that much. It's weak on a 1 VS 1 fight."

"Tch." Trickmaster just realized using a Lance or any polearm weapon against to the one he copied must be the stupidest move he ever did.

But, the advantage is, he knew more attacks than what she knew. He shifted his position to the first phase of thrusting to his enemy, as if he's charging. Mayune didn't recognized the technique... for now.

Not knowing the purpose of Trickmaster's stance, she quickly charged at the enemy. Trickmaster finally finished charging, and thrusted his Lance. But intended for not hitting his enemy. Instead, it released sonic waves, shocking Mayune and covered her ears.

"Dragon's Roar." Trickmaster cited. "In case you forgot."

'Man, I REALLY need to refresh my techniques for a bit before going to hunt the big bad.' Mayune thought, still shaking from the attack.

"How do we supposed to defeat that thing?" Yandols asked.

"I would've killed that guy if I knew." Jeramu replied. "He can just gain knowledge of someone's battle data when a part of him gets cut off."

"How did you know that?" Joiz inquired.

"I noticed it when Mayune bifurcated him." Jeramu replied once again. "Only her battle data was copied despite everyone ganged on him. Also when I used Scatter Flash on him back at that army attack."

"Wait... If weapons that can bifurcate him copies the battle data...and if my slash cut him into ribbons made him copy..."

"He must have regenerated... and gained data." Jeramu concluded.

"Then we make sure he has no remains to regenerate." Zel added. "Simple."

"I have a thought." Jeramu said as he slowly flexed his wrist. 'Damn. Easy for me to say. I managed to avoid Oblivion's hits by exploiting the weakness, but it seems that my left hand has been injured again. I'll leave this for later.'

He quickly leaped behind the Trickmaster, shocking him.

"What? I thought I had you!" The Trickmaster shrieked.

"Sorry. Flash Storm ensures the enemy cannot escape Oblivion by attacking them to make sure they are real, but I know the weakness. There's a 1.5 second interval to prepare and use Oblivion. That was enough for me to predict your slash pattern and dodge it." Jeramu explained. "You cannot call yourself my successor. Not while you do not know the weaknesses of my attacks. You steal off others techniques, you know how to use, but not how to counter. You are a coward and a fool and you always will be."

By this time Mayune had joined Jeramu and The Trickmaster was trapped in a solid cube of air.

"What!?"

"Hmph. If you had not been wasting so much time thinking of an excuse, you would have noticed." Zel said with a grin.

"Solid air will strengthen our blades. This is your end." Jeramu said as he unsheathed Wado-Ichimonji.

"Ittoryu, Tengoku Bunkatsu (One Sword Style: Heaven Split)!!!" Jeramu yelled as he dashed past the Trickmaster while slowing down to cleave him in half.

"Double Cross Charge!!!" Mayune yelled as she slashed the Trickmaster in an X pattern twice.

The solid air added a sonic boom effect to their slashes, inflicting more damage to the Trickmaster.

"Raiser! Goukakyuu!" Jeramu commanded.

Raiser shot him a grin and exhaled a powerful Fireball while Jeramu charged fire and unleashed it in the form of a spiraling tornado. Their combined flames burned the remains of the Trickmaster, burning his black substance. His scream of agony ripped through the minds of our heroes, a sound they would never forget for the rest of their lives.

When the last of his remains were burned, our heroes all sat down, smiling with triumph as usual.They rested for a while until they heard the police sirens coming from the other side of the city.

"Great. We can't even get some rest after facing enemies." Jeramu grumbled.

"Let's get going before we get arrested again." Zel said.

"Alright. Let's keep going. I have an idea of where we should head next." Yandols said as the others stood up.

They escaped from the city, stopping at a cave to rest for the night.

'Damn... that idiot cut my left hand again. I hope the others didn't notice.' Jeramu thought to himself.

'If they did you're a moron. Relax. I won't touch them. I'll heal it for you.' An unknown voice echoed in his mind.

'Trust you? It's like the Eagle virus saying I'm weak.' Jeramu mocked.

'Hmph. Fine. Heal it yourself.' The voice said.

'Oi...'
Chapter 2: The Name: END

LESSON OF THE DAY: Skill is not something you steal, it's something you gain.

Mart Note: WOOHOO. NEW CLOTHING TIME.

Novan Note: Sorry everybody did not get much action in this. I was running out of time with Kei bugging me and all. Hope it isn't TOO bad... ehehe...

Preview: Chapter 3 - Build HQ! Where will it be?
Our heroes are wandering again, this time they learn of Yandols' secret base, and decide to check it out. Realizing it is too small, our heroes build their new HQ, combining their elements, they are able to complete what seems to be a year-long project within a month. Kami is somewhat obsessed with our heroes, so he sends an army after them. When all hope seems lost, they ally with the people that they least expect...
Credits:
The Weaponless City, The Trickmaster, The Trickmaster's Forte, Mayune vs The Trickmaster - Mart
Number 13,500, Jeramu vs The Trickmaster, The Fall of the Trickmaster - Jeramu

Rocknarok Team for their bios and YOU for reading!
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 am

lolz Lesson of the day: If u ever met a Trickmaster virus call him a wierdo and just leave fast :)

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 am

Chapter 3
Show
Mart Note: Oh gawd. Chapter 3 will be so interesting.

Novan Note: Woots. I'm in such a good mood I can write this at supersonic speed. ^ ^

Chapter 3 - Build HQ! ...Where Will it Be?
1. The location
2. The Pet?
3. The long month.
4. The HQ
5. The spies
6. The Army
7. The Elephant
8. The Epic return?

The team successfully escaped the sirens and the police group before they get caught. They stopped on a blue building, panting for air.

"Looks like we lost them." Jeramu noted, not hearing the sirens anymore.

"Speaking of lost," Raiser spoke up. "We need a place to hide and rest. We can't stay wandering forever."

"Right." Yandols agreed. "We'll use my place."

Everyone stared at him.

"What?"

"Why you didn't said that earlier?" Django asked, almost annoyed.

"It's just too far from we all met." Yandols replied.

"Let's move on to the next step." Star reminded. "Looks like we have to go to a wasteland going East from here."

The team set out to get out of the city and be free of the stupid law.
"Lord Kami."

The said person looked at his caller and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it, Ancient?"

"Good news." Ancient replied as he take a look on the monitor and made a cocky smile at what he saw. "Looks like my prey is intending on letting it grow instead of finding a solution."

"As far as I know, there was no vaccine created yet. And it's good no one thought of it yet." Kami said, sighing in relief. "So restraining its power might be the only choice."

"A very, very good situation, indeed." Ancient agreed, and read on the percentage. "53%... 2% left and I can finally witness its power, even if it's a fragment of it."

Kami went to the middle of the laboratory they were in, where he is surrounded by thousands of capsules.
The team finally reached the wasteland. It was void of anything but rocks and soil. Some plants are still alive, but most are withered. They all stared at the horizon, for the wasteland is so wide.

"Somehow, this wasteland felt wider than others..." Shin noted.

"Yeah..." Joiz agreed.

"Looks like this must be the place where the secret base is built." Yandols said.

"Wait, what?" Jeramu doubted. "You built a base in a wasteland?"

"Yeah." Yandols agreed. "It's a secret base. So no one have access but me. Let's go."

Yandols marched forward and everyone went to follow him.
Dele quod vides
Esto aliud exitio
Victoria solummodo quaeramus, quid
Clausus via qui obsisteret

The capsules glowed in response of Kami's chant and morphed into a slim, humanoid form with its usual black and red style of appearance.

"Now go, destroy everything." Kami commanded. "Most of you will stay here. Stall time for them."

The army faced backwards and started marching towards their destination while a large group of viruses didn't move an inch.
"Is this the place you're talking about?"

Everyone finally reached their destination and looked at the interior. Which is, true to Shoko's observation, had been deserted like outside and realized it's too small for 13 (or 15) people to fit in.

"Yeah." Yandols nodded. "But this has been long forgotten, dirts are all around the place."

"RIGHT." Django blurted out. "We're gonna make HQ beside this base!"

Everyone stared at him as the silence reigned the atmosphere.

"Are you out of your mind?" Shin spoke up after minutes of silence. "Building a HQ can take years."

"Especially as young as us, we can't make one in a short amount of time." Shoko pointed out.

Everyone stopped at their conversation when sounds of a moving vehicle came outside.

They all went out of the base to see 3 huge trucks filled with cement, glass, metals and other things.

"...Please don't tell me..." Mayune muttered, knowing the situation of the incoming truck. "We're really gonna build a HQ?"

"If that's what those trucks meant, then yes." Yandols replied, while sweatdropping.

"Who ordered those, anyway?" Raiser inquired.

"How should I know?" Yandols asked back.

"Yay trucks!" Nopi chirped happily, enjoying how the trucks came to them.

"Right... Looks like we don't have a choice..."
After a month of building a HQ, defeating small groups of viruses to make them stall time for Kami. While only few of the team continue the progress of the HQ. They thought of it as those group attacks are the number of waves and HQ is the one they're defending. They finally finished building the HQ, despite only few adults are helping them (which they are the drivers of those trucks).

They all went to the ground to see how good is the finished HQ.

"Thanks for the help." Yandols thanked the adult, knowing that they were a big help.

"No biggie." The adult said.

"I didn't know we all could finish this in a month." Jeramu said as he looked at the HQ.

"The problem is, how can we pay?" Yandols asked and looked at the workers.

"Oh, that. Nevermind about paying to us." The adult replied, declining that they should be paid and those materials.

The adults went to their respective trucks and bid good bye to the team. The trucks finally disappeared on their sights, knowing that they travelled that far from their location.

"Exploring time." Yandols noted, as he went to the entrance first and everyone followed him.
Kami is not a happy man with the current situation...

He slammed against the table he leans into with his clenched hand, making Ancient surprised and looked at him.

"What's wrong, Lord Kami?" He inquired.

"Those brats..." Kami replied angrily. "They managed to beat those all those viruses I sent."

"It's because those viruses are only the generic ones..." Ancient pointed out.

"Those are already upgraded, but only with generic appearance." Kami stood up and looked at the viruses in standby. "This time, they will be no match for this amount..."

The large virus, the Elephant Virus, bowed to its master and commanded the army to the location where they should wreck havoc.
Everyone got used to the interior structure of the HQ. They already assigned their own rooms and went inside it. Each rooms contain advanced technology thanks to Shin's help for being a techno geek.

They all put their necessary foods, drinks and other needed for their survival in the refrigerator. The fridge itself looks expensive and a high-class one. One would be surprised if someone like them have that in their regular homes.

They're all bore and tired on building the HQ, they decided to take a bath since they also need to refresh after doing work for one month.

After some exploring and doing some arrangements on the HQ, they all met at the central room for small meeting.

"Looks like everything's set." Yandols noted, looking at their current surroundings.

"Now this is what I call home." Raiser said, happy to get their own place to rest.

"Well, we all should get to sleep." Star said.

"I agree." Jeramu agreed and stretched his upper limbs. "I'm beat."

"Right." Yandols nodded. "Everyone, ready for tomorrow. We have more things to do."

Everyone nodded and dismissed to their own rooms.
The next day...

3 people sprint somewhere around a corner and made some preparations and one of them is the shortest...

Yandols woke up first and changed to his usual clothes. He didn't saw the other door have a trap and went to the kitchen to prepare for meal.

The next early bird of the 10 is Zel. He noticed that his door was slightly opened. Wondering who opened the door and sneaked to his room. But his belongings weren't disturbed. He went to the door to open it and felt something was bad. He looked up and noticed a pail of something came down to him and slapped to his face, spilling the strawberry colored paint to his face and body.

"YES!"

Outside, he could hear Jeramu and someone else's laugh. He quickly opened the door, yelling Jeramu's name. He saw two fleeing shadows, and started running.

"Oh no you don't." Zel muttered as he started chasing the 3 people like cat and... mouses.

Yandols could hear loud steps as if someone's running down the hall to reach the said time of the classes.

While the remaining people in the team woke up, they also went to the kitchen for some preparations for breakfast. They also heard heavy steps coming to them. Thankfully, the dining room is not so compact and they saw Mayune, Jeramu, Nopi and Zel rushing to the each end of the table. They all prepared their stances of which to go. They stopped when Yandols came.

"Stop this." He commanded. "It's only morning and you're playing like kids?"

"Come on, Yandols." Jeramu countered. "Can't have fun when we have our own place?"

"Yeah." Mayune agreed. "We were able to do things that we can't do while wandering around."

"But, there are more important things to do other than pranks." Yandols shot back. Then he looked at Zel. "I think you should take a bath." He added with a sweatdrop forming on the back of his head.

"Right..." Zel reluctantly agreed. He went to his room and mumbled about people who do stupid pranks for fun.

The prank time finally concluded and the three took their breakfast, with Zel coming last and dressed to his casual wear and a towel on his shoulders.

Once they were done, they headed outside to enjoy their day.
Jeramu walked back, carrying a plastic bag filled with bread. He returned from shopping, grabbing some bread from a nearby town to the south.

"Have to get my own food~ now for some meat after I unload this. Those guys better not finish my bread." Jeramu said.

He continued walking back towards the HQ when he saw some movement. Apparently a few viruses survived during their one month invasion, and were waiting for the chance to take down Jeramu while he was alone.

"Tch. How come I'm the magnet for trouble? This isn't fair at all." Jeramu grumbled.

He unsheated Kiku-Ichimonji gracefully and tightened his grip on the plastic bag he held on his right arm.

"Alright. It's been a month since my hand healed. Been missing some action. Let's see... 4 of em..."

He quickly dashed and cut the first virus down in a flash. Even without Sora-Ichimonji, he was one of the fastest team members in terms of attack speed. Kiku-Ichimonji was his 2nd lightest blade, but it was fragile and could be broken by any heavy attacks with enough force. He proceeded to use a noob version of Oblivion, dashing past with shorter range and slightly less slashes and power. He threw the plastic bag up into the air while sheathing Kiku-Ichimonji, then proceeded to unsheathe Wado-Ichimonji.

"Ichi-Hambun; Hitokire!!" He shouted as he cleaved the remaining two viruses in half, sending a sonic boom unintentionally.

"Oh boy. I need to brush up it seems." He commented as he grabbed the falling plastic bag.

"Back to HeadQuarters~" Jeramu whistled as he continued his walk.

He stopped short when he heard marching coming from his back. He whirled around to see a black wave coming towards his direction. Jeramu's jaw dropped for a moment, and he rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Let me rephrase that. BACK TO HEADQUARTERS!" Jeramu yelled as he comically ran back to HQ.
Zel walked in the hot sun, coming from the western side of the HeadQuarters. He noticed a black shadow, and walked towards it. Four viruses springed out of the trees, attempting to latch onto him and self destruct. He sidestepped, causing two of the viruses to latch onto each other and blow themselves up in the process.

He readies himself, and draws all four swords.

"Yontoryu Furiwamasu(Four Sword Style Draw and Resheathe technique)... Death Punisher!" He said as he sliced the remaining two viruses at point blank range with blinding speed.
Back at HQ,Yandols noticed an evil aura for a split second before it vanished.

"Strange... that was really wierd..." He muttered and got back to his work.
"Hmph. Stay outta my way. Pesky viruses." Zel snarled as he walked past the remnants of the dead viruses.

Minutes later, he spotted what seemed to be a black wave coming towards him.

"Crap. You have GOT to be kidding me." Zel grumbled as he turned around and ran back to HQ.
Django slept like a log on a tree in the east side of the HQ wasteland. He was dreaming... a nice dream... snoring... when all of a sudden he heard some footsteps. He quickly slapped himself awake and glared at the direction of the footsteps.

Four viruses came into view, apparently keeping an eye on their surroundings.

"Been working my ass off for 1 month. Time for some target practice." Django said as he charged his gun.

He took aim, and fired a charged shot, nailing two of the viruses' heads in one shot. He did not give time for the other two viruses to react; he switched to solar mode, and fired two solar shots from his gun, blasting a hole in the last two viruses.

"Heh. Good thing I still have my aim." He said while blowing the smoke off his gun.

He jumped off the tree, and heard more footsteps. He took a good look, but all he saw was trees, grasses, rocks and the ground moving towards him. That last thought made him look again, this time he could see black masses headed towards him.

"Oh boy." he said as he ran back to HQ.
Mayune, who was outside HQ, saw Jeramu run back towards HQ. He was running so fast he almost knocked her down if he hadn't stopped in time.

"What's wrong. You're in such a hurry. This isn't like you." Mayune pointed out.

"Think, focus,sense. Hurry hurry." Jeramu panted.

Mayune waited for a while, nothing, a little more, nothing. After 10 seconds... she finally felt her eyes glow red.

"I know what you mean."

"Let's get our asses in now." Jeramu said as he dashed in, Mayune barely keeping up with him. They ran up the stairs, past the games room, past the TV room and finally slammed their palms down on the living room, startling Raiser and Nopi who were sleeping. They looked up to see Mayune and Jeramu, and decided to fall asleep again.

"What's wrong?" Yandols asked while turning up the TV volume.

"Viruses. Lotsa em. ALOT." Jeramu and Mayune reported in unison.

Yandols immediately turned off the TV and grabbed his twin blades on the table.

"Gather them all." He commanded.

"Roger that." They replied in unison. They looked at each other, surprised why they were so in sync. They laughed and proceeded to wake Raiser and Nopi to warn them about the situation.

The two words 'virus army' were enough to make Nopi and Raiser jump out of the couches and grab their weapons. They raced down to the front door to join Yandols.
Zel and Django ran back and were surprised to see the group standing outside the HQ, as if they were anticipating the incoming army.

"Well. Good to see everyone geared up for battle." Django said.

"We got alot comin from the west side. Got 4 of em snoopin' around. Got rid of em.'" Zel reported.

"Shot 4 of em down. Piece of cake." Django added.

"I cut 4 of em to pieces." Jeramu said while reaching for his Buster Basher.

"Four... four... four... armies..." Jeramu muttered

"I never knew you liked Maths." Mayune joked.

"No no. Four... then army..." He added.

"Spies. Four spies on the South, west and east side. The north of HQ has Hikari,Shoko and Raiser cut some of those trees down for the garden space, leaves those three. They've been spying all along." Jeramu concluded.

"Sharp intellect you have, Jeramu." Yandols said.

"I basically just put two and two together. It's a prediction but... SOMETIMES... sometimes they do come true." Jeramu said while scratching his head.

"Planning ahead... nice. Sharp battle instincts."

"Wish I could say the same for my studies."

"Your father was skilled in battle?"

"He was. Enough reminiscing. We have armies to fight." Jeramu said in a harsh tone.

'Wonder why he's so secretive about his past...' Star wondered mentally.

'Hm... full of mysteries. I can guess what he's gone through. Vengeance... perhaps we share the same in common. I'll have to ask him secretly after this battle. Especially who he's fighting for...' Zel thought.

All 13 gasped at the sight of the incoming armies. The armies came from south, east and west and joined together somewhere in the middle. They started walking towards our heroes, clawed arms ready to draw blood. At the very back of the army the Elephant virus stood there, arrogantly smiling towards our heroes. Zel, annoyed by the Elephant,decided to give him the finger.

Everyone stared at Zel while sweatdropping, had he not realized he had provoked the leader of the army? The Elephant virus glared, and whispered to his right hand man. The right hand man gestured towards the army, making wierd signs with his hands. After a few moments, the viruses suddenly stood upright and let out a roar of sorts, giving off tremendous aura.

"They've got spirit. I'll give em that." Shin noted.

"Think we can handle this?" Joiz asked while putting on his gloves.

"Let's give it a shot. If I die, I'll die fighting." Star said.

"We didn't fend off waves for one whole month just to give up now." Mayune stated.

"It's quality, not quantity." Jeramu calmly stated.

"Ten, Hundred, Thousand, Ten Thousand, no matter the odds, we'll overcome it. Let's go!!" Yandols commanded as he charged to intercept the incoming army.

Everyone watched as Yandols charged to face the wave alone, they looked at each other and smiled. With a powerful battle cry, they charged into battle as well, ready to back their de facto leader no matter the odds. Yandols swiftly cut through the viruses, dodging their moves as if he had eyes everywhere. The viruses surrounded him and proceeded to move in, but they were effortlessly cut down by Yandols.

The viruses guarding the rear fired dark bolts at the team, trying to prevent them from getting to Yandols. Zel used his wind walker to swiftly dodge the incoming shadow bolts, appearing beside Yandols almost instantly, covering his back. Jeramu and Star intercepted the front line, cutting down any viruses their blades could touch, grinning. Hikari charged up, and smashed her blades down on the ground, sending a black wave of darkness that cleared a path for them.

They ran and joined Yandols and Zel at the middle, now surrounded. They grinned, now that they were together they could finish things quickly. Shoko jumped into the air and started raining bullets on the viruses, killing them. Those who were lucky enough to avoid the bullets were cut in half by Jeramu's Tengoku Bunkatsu or burnt to ashes by Raiser's Katon jutsu (not so lucky after all).

Star swiftly executed all of the viruses who attacked him, he moved around so fast it was as if he was one with the wind. With his deadly stealth, he managed to escape unscathed from the dark bolts fired at him, a confident grin on his face. Joiz and Django shot the viruses with equal skill, neither one seemed to be stronger than the other. Both of them constantly grinned at the other and shouted insults, but they worked together, covering each other's backs when needed.

The viruses surrounded both Mayune and Nopi. Mayune did the action first by using the Spinning Hurricane attack. Nopi got his giant mallet in his hammerspace. Mayune slashed the viruses sidewards and called Nopi for the surprise attack. He hammer'd the viruses with his Hammer Fall. While stunned, Mayune used the tip of her halberd and punctured the virus in front of her, ramming into them and launched the punctured virus in mid-air. She ended it by slashing it to its abdomen, cutting it in half.

Shin fired shots with deadly aim, nailing the viruses at their critical points almost all the time. Zero fired his buster shot gun to the ones jumping while slicing and dicing through the ones on the ground with his Z-Saber; showing bravery behind his timid appearance. He spotted one closing in on Shin, and quickly threw his shield boomerang with such control that it almost cut shin, making its U-turn a few inches away from Shin.
Fifteen minues have passed, our heroes have begun to realize they are outnumbered and are slowly being overpowered. They have the power, but their stamina can only hold out for a few more hours before they collapse from continuous battle. Zel glanced towards the elephant, and saw that the Elephant was whispering to his right hand man, then the right hand man would make wierd gestures with his hands.

'Some kind of... battle formation...' He thought as he kicked away and cut one of the viruses down unconciously.

"Guys! We have to take down the right hand man and the Elephant! They're givin out orders like they're raiding a restaurant!" Zel yelled, trying to be heard over the sounds of battle.

Everyone took notice, and quickly focused their attention on reaching the Elephant virus; but with the army in their way, they couldn't make it, even with Zel using his wind walker.

"There must be some way to get to that fat lump! We have to make way!" Jeramu pointed out.

"But how!? There's just too many of em'!" Zel snarled.

"There must be SOMETHING we can do to clear em' away." Zero stated as he fired a charge shot.

"We can't even get near him within 50 meters! Those viruses will just act as his scapegoats!" Mayune yelled as she batted away a group of viruses with her Halberd.

Jeramu was busy thinking of a solution when his Sora-Ichimonji suddenly fell from the sky, landing right in front of him.

"Eh... I know I named it the 'Blade of the Skies', but this doesn't make sense." Jeramu wondered aloud as he looked to the sky.

"!!!"

"Heh. Finally. I was waiting for this moment." Jeramu said with a grin as he returned Sora-Ichimonji to the right side of his waist and unsheathed it with his left hand. He spotted a group of viruses cornering Nopi and Mayune, and decided to lend a helping hand. He dashed towards them and gripped Sora-Ichimonji tightly as he proceeded to use his signature technique against the group of viruses.

"OBLIVION! REVIVE!!!" Jeramu shouted triumphantly as the group of viruses were cut into a thousand pieces.

Everyone heard Jeramu and whirled to see their samurai comrade restored to power with his signature technique and blade.

Jeramu's facial expression changed, and he smiled confidently as he proceeded to team up with Zel, both of them sending sonic booms that cut through the viruses in a straight line.

"Jeramu! Where did you get that?" Hikari asked.

"Blade of the skies just fell in front of me like this!" Jeramu laughed while cutting a small group of viruses down.

"How did it just fall in front of you like that anyway?" Shoko asked curiously.

"You'll know in a second!" Jeramu said while looking at the sky.

The other 12 looked into the sky to see two shadowy figures moving towards the Elephant in the air with blinding speed, both of them giving a thumbs up. Our heroes smiled, and went back to fighting, hope restored in their hearts.
The two shadowy figures moved in and cut off the right hand man's two arms, preventing him from giving out anymore orders.

The taller of the two grinned, and stepped into view, revealing himself to be Kaitou Kuroba, armed with new outfit and a new set of cards.

"Spades, electromagnetic. Aces, sharp cards. Of course, black would enhance it's cutting power by two fold." Kaitou explained to the right-hand man. "Understood so far?" he added.

The shorter of the two simply shrugged, and whipped up a cyclone, sending the right-hand man flying. He kicked the cylone at the right moment, cancelling it and sending the right-hand man falling to it's doom.

"You can be so evil at times Sonic." Kaitou chuckled as Sonic stepped into view, revealing a new outfit and chains.

Sonic responded with a punch to Kaitou's arm and a kick to Kaitou's face. Kaitou, annoyed,countered by smacking Sonic's head; both of them then started smacking each other. The Elephant virus watched while sweatdropping. These two dared to kill his right-hand man, and now they had the nerve to fool around in front of him. He gave out a roar, signaling that it was time to go buck wild. He was cut off when Kaitou fired a black ace of spades card, slitting his throat and preventing speech.

"You talk too much. Time to shut up. FOREVER." Kaitou said while glaring at the Elephant.

"Let's try that combination we practiced." Sonic suggested.

"Alright."

Sonic whipped up a powerful cyclone, trapping the Elephant and preventing it from escaping. Kaitou proceeded to fire orange cards, which were different from his usual Blue, Gree, Yellow and Red cards. The cards flew into the cyclone and followed the wind with their homing effect nullified,rotating at high speed. A short moment passed, nothing.

"Sonic. What are you doing?" Kaitou asked, wondering why Sonic isn't doing anything.

"..."

With the cards inside the cyclone distrupting the wind flow, the cyclone started going berserk, spinning at a much faster rate than before.

"Sonic, you in there?"

"..."

The cyclone went out of control, growing in size and threatening to destroy everything in it.

"Sonic... now would be a good time"

"..."

Sonic's eyes narrowed, and he distrupted the cylone with a powerful kick, causing it to spin in the reverse direction and disappear. Kaitou's cards' homing effect kicked in, and flew straight towards the elephant, cutting into his skin and exploding.

"Yellow, Red, Orange~ Homing, Explosive, double your fun!" Kaitou laughed.

"Dammit I thought I was gonna lose my leg back there." Sonic said while kicking the air, seeing if his leg was alright.

With the Elephant virus and right-hand man gone, the army had no more commander, thus no more orders. They started panicking and screeching, their teamwork crippled. Our heroes simply smiled, and took care of the remaning viruses. With some help from Kaitou and Sonic, they finally got rid of the entire army.
Our heroes smiled as Kaitou and Sonic walked towards them. They looked at the 13 members one by one, unsure of what to say.

"Took you long enough. I see you decided to return my sword to me." Jeramu spoke up.

"Yeah well... we went for some training, I decided to take your sword for some practice." Kaitou replied.

"I don't know how, but he actually got cut, now he has that scar on his face." Sonic laughed.

"Heh. The blade is extremely light, yet it's length is considerably long like a daito, a japanese long sword. People tend to get cut themselves because of the weight and length, a difficult sword to master. I had to get used to the weight, sometimes I'll lose my grip, sometimes it'll slip, the length is what makes the sword a deadly thing. The length and weight makes people sorta.. underestimate it. But there's more than meets the eye." Jeramu explained as he swung his sword around, overjoyed that he had his signature weapon back.

"Say... you make a good stalker. But I know stalkers. I'm one as well." Jeramu joked.

"You noticed? Dayum!" Kaitou laughed.

"I saw you just now when you dropped me my naming day gift." Jeramu chuckled.

"I suppose it was you who sent us those construction men?" Jeramu added.

"Yeah... how'd you know?" Sonic asked while scratching his head.

"Oh. Common sense. Put two and two together. I like predicting things." Jeramu said in a gentle tone.

"Yeah. We had a day off ya see. We happened to see you guys past by, so we decided to "stalk" you guys. When we saw that you needed some help, we called some friends of mine." Kaitou said cheerfully.

Everyone sweatdropped at Kaitou's sentence.

'Friends? You have GOT to be kidding me...' Zel thought.

'Destiny has some strange sense of humor.' Jeramu wondered.

'What a coincidence...' Yandols thought.

"Oh yeah, what happened to our money?" Mayune asked. Not wanting to be the bank of the group anymore.

"Don't worry. We thought we might need the money but our coach had already arranged stuff for us." Sonic said while handing a bag to Yandols.

Yandols opened the bag to see Star's map, their money, and some other of the belongings Kaitou "stole" from them. Mayune quickly sighed in relief to find their money untouched. Now she don't have to worry about being the bank again.

"Nice place. It's ours now eh?" Kaitou asked while admiring the HQ.

"Ours? Yeah. YOURS? I'm not so sure..." Yandols said while grinning at the others.

"So... we're not forgiven?" Sonic asked sadly.

"Nah. It's just that... it was meant for 13 people only."

"Crap. Looks like we have to sleep somewhere else."

"Just kidding man. We knew you'd come back. We prepared rooms for you just in case."

"WOOTS. LET'S GET IN NOW!" Kaitou and Sonic said cheerfully.

The others smiled as Kaitou and Sonic went in to explore the HQ. They sighed as one, and followed suit.
"GAH!!! PIECES OF TRASH! CAN'T EVEN STALL A GROUP OF KIDS!" Kami said furiously while banging the table continuously.

He only stopped the banging scene when he spotted Ancient walking towards the elevator, and moved in to confront him.

"Where're YOU going?"

"It's time to pay my pet a visit." Ancient said with a sinister grin on his face.

"That was fast." Kami noted.

"Heh. Surprised me too. I'm off now, Lord Kami."

"While you're at it, get me some grub."

"The hell? How old are you? Get your own food." Ancient joked.

"I said. Get. Me. Some. Food." Kami said slowly while glaring at him.

"Err... right... roger that." Ancient said while sweatdropping.

"Now then... your time has come... MY PET..."

Inside the building, everyone could hear Ancient's evil, sadistic laugh. It's been ages since he laughed like that. And most of the time that wasn't a good sign.
"My pet... come..."

"RAH!!!"

"Where is my pet...?"

"DAMMIT!!!"

"Stay out of my way, kid!"

"GAH!!!"

Jeramu woke up in his room, panting and sweating.

"Shit... another vision. How come I'm the one who gets all the good shit..." Jeramu mumbled sarcastically.

"...That vision... screw it. It might be a fake." Jeramu assured himself.

Then he went back to sleep, forgetting all about his wierd vision, and the possible future events that might happen.
Chapter 3: Build HQ? ...Where will it be? END
LESSON OF THE DAY: Er... I have a hard time thinking of this one... lesseee... AH! THERE'S MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.

Mart Note: Finally! We got our own place!

Novan Note: Thanks to my Partner, I was able to finish the job rather quickly. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Preview: Chapter 4: The name is Ancient, where is my pet?
Ancient attacks the group, searching for his "Pet". Jeramu has some unfinished business with him, but something is not right here...
The location,The Pet?,The long month,The HQ - Mayune

The spies,The Army,The Elephant,The Epic return? - Jeramu

Rocknarok Team for their bios and YOU for reading!
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Sonikku Ekksu

Badges

Post by Sonikku Ekksu » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:28 am

That was great! man can't wait for chapter 4 :D

Django

Badges

Post by Django » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:43 pm

Epic story is epic :D

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:27 pm

darn all the chapters are damn good as i expected :P

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:27 pm

sry net lag PLZ REMOVE THIS

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 pm

I love my fingers now..

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:32 am

Update, I've make a chapter compilation, and here is the link.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Rocknarok_Center/single/?p=608263&t=4486382

Yea, I've changed my text color scheme to cyan, yay

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:47 am

Spoiler
Show
Mart Note: THIS IS AN EPIC CHAPTER, I TELL YOU. *gets dragged by a hand*

Novan Note: ^ Okay okay no need for the excitement. Can we go back to work now? Q Q

Chapter 4 - The Name is Ancient, Where is My Pet?
Table of contents
1. The morning
2. Ancient again!
2a. Rocknarok vs Ancient
3. Jeramu vs Ancient, Revenge Match!
4. The pet vs Ancient
5. Ancient retreats
6. ???

It's been 3 days after the virus war and the return of Kaitou and Sonic. Our heroes have decided to make a garden at the front of the HQ and a farm at the back.

Mayune walked out of the HQ, done with her shower and breakfast. She saw Kaitou and Star training in the woods, and waved towards them. They waved back before continuing their training. She smiled and walked to the back of the HQ, apparently everyone except Jeramu was outside.

Yandols and Shin were plowing the ground, making it softer. Zel and Raiser were pushing rocks away into the "meeting circle" where they would have their meetings if they wanted to enjoy nature. Joiz and Django were having a sniping competition, and Sonic was playing cards with Zero. Mayune joined Hikari, Shoko and Nopi, who were resting on a bench.

"Cool bench. Who made it?" Mayune asked.

"Shin and Yandols made it this morning. Pretty cool, huh?" Hikari said cheerfully.

Kaitou and Star walked to the back of the HQ, joining the group. They were surprised to see Raiser helping Zel out with the rocks.

"Whoa Raiser. Never thought I'd see you here." Kaitou joked.

"What do you mean?" Raiser snarled.

"Well, you're not sleeping for once. It's only 10 AM." Kaitou said while chuckling.

"So? What do you mean exactly?"

"It means you sleep too much."

Everyone whirled to see Jeramu walking towards the group while drying his hair, appearing to have showered. His hair fell straight down and covered his back and sides like a girl. Everyone was speechless, not because of Jeramu talking about Raiser but because of his hair.

"Hmm? What's wrong? Why's everyone lookin' at me?" Jeramu wondered.

Yandols smiled, Shin grinned, Zel and Raiser snickered, Joiz and Django laughed, Zero and Sonic's jaws dropped, Kaitou and Star looked at each other, then back at Jeramu, Nopi put on a blank expression, and the two girls giggled, but Mayune just smirked at it.

"Err, ha ha ha? Someone tell me what's so funny here." Jeramu said as he wrapped the towel around his neck.

"You look... cute." Mayune said slowly, still baffled by Jeramu's new hairstyle.

"Looks... girly." Zel said while laughing.

"Oh. My hair. Well my hair stands up when I channel some fire element into it, since it's still wet I have to wait for it to dry." Jeramu explained.

Just after the surprise on Jeramu's hair, Mayune quickly looked behind her, staring at the wasteland only to find nothing or no one there.

'Strange...' She thought. 'But this aura... is just like that time...'

Yandols noticed that Mayune isn't paying attention to any of their changing topics. "Mayune, what's wrong?" He asked.

The said person quickly looked at Yandols. "Oh, it's nothing!" She quickly replied, hoping to brush off creating a new discussion.

"You sure?" Jeramu assured.

"Yeah." Mayune nodded. "Well, I need to go back to the HQ for some snacks." She waves at them and went back to HQ, sighing in relief to escape in a topic they shouldn't know, yet.
Ancient walked silently at the wide wasteland, hoping to find the place he's looking for.

"By the time I come there, you will become ours, my pet." He muttered with a dark chuckle, hoping to have his plans work. He worked hard and waited for years to complete his plan, now he will have it.

He's now near at the designated location. The sight of an advanced building came to his view.

"It's play time."
Mayune is sitting on the bed of her room. Still staring at her arms and tried flexing it. The feeling of some pulsating invisible force still in effect.

"Damn..." She swore. "It looks like my condition is getting worse."

Knowing a little hint if it's getting really worse, she removed the glove on her left hand and looked at the mark. She noticed it getting darker and darker as time passes. When she gained it the first time, it was pure red, now it's getting darker and darker, close to getting black when it comes to completion.

The faint aura from before got stronger, Mayune stood up quickly and at the same time, white energies covered her forearms and hands and formed into some sort of white bulky armor on the forearms and claws on the fingers. She rotated her arms for a bit and noticed two blades in some obtuse triangle shape on each side of the armor.

'Looks like this must be where my halberd went.' Mayune thought. 'It intergrated to this new weapon. Heh. Gonna test this on that bastard who did this to me.'

She quickly sprint for the door, carefully rotating the doorknob. Once that's done, she left the door open and sprinted for the main door of the HQ and hid for a while, waiting for the right time to intervene and fight him alone.
Everyone outside the HQ felt a strange presence behind them. They whirled around to see a new face, but not for Jeramu... thankfully, he finally spiked up his hair.

"It's you again." Ancient noted, mostly pointing it at Jeramu.

"Oh?" Jeramu doubted. "Looks like you have the guts to face us."

"Don't judge my abilities by the number of your team has." Ancient retorted calmly. "Oh and, for those who don't know me, I'm Ancient."

He stood still. The team, minus Mayune, wondered on what will be his next move. Ancient just continued charging up energy. Now it's the right time to release it, he released it, creating invisible bullet-something shots to everyone. They lose their balance and landed on the ground, noting that the invicible attack was so strong.

"Remind me to not put my guard down again..." Jeramu moaned as he stood up and prepared his Buster Basher.

Everyone did the same and charged at Ancient, who just prepared his broad sword and prepared their stances.

Yandols started the attack by charging at Ancient, jumping at the right time and swung down his blades, which Ancient just blocked it effortlessly by using the wide blade of the sword. Yandols jumped backward to find his attack predictable. Hikari and Zel went in next, doing a combi with Kaitou, who just reloaded his gun with metal cards. The three attack simultaneously and Ancient blocked them all by clashing his weapon to the Darkness Twin Blades and Zel's Katanas. He fended them off quickly by doing a backflip, avoiding Kaitou's attack.

Joiz and Django hid somewhere around the place and put their crosshairs on Ancient's head. Sonic moved in to do some fast combo with his hands and feet, which Ancient blocked them all effortlessly. Shoko moved to the background of the fight and charged her crossbow, allowing for more damage. Joiz made a signal to attack him just as Sonic retreated. The three finally released simultaneous shots.

The truimphant Ancient just scoffed at the incoming attacks by jumping high up. Zero and Star followed suit and they both attacked and blocked with their own attacks, making harder for them which and who will counter first since they're just doing the same thing. Star's almost stealth attacks made Ancient drop down his guard, but able to catch up quickly. The three landed on the ground without having their enemy scratch even once.

Shin lashed out his advanced dual guns. Raiser did some blazing jutsus at Ancient, who just redirected it to the sky by the wave of his hand. He blocked Shin's attacks by using the wide part of Broad Sword's blade. Ancient swung his weapon sidewards, sending weak shockwaves at them.

"This is all what you've got?" Ancient mocked. "If not, I have more business than anyone here."

"Oh no you don't!"

Ancient whirled around to see Jeramu and his Buster Basher in front of him; too late to do anything, he was forced to take Jeramu's uppercut with full force, sending him into the air. Jeramu, utilizing his fire powers, boosted himself into the air. Gathering energy, he used his limited copy abilities and mimicked Cloud Strife's signature limit break and pose from Final Fantasy 7.

"OMNISLASH!" Jeramu shouted as he started flying all around and bombarding Ancient with slashes from all directions. He stopped in front of Ancient after 14 slashes, charging up before dealing a final, critical blow to him, sending him down to the ground.

"Crap. Back to square one." Ancient hissed.

"Eat that like a pachinko, you bastard. I ain't done yet." Jeramu snarled as he started spinning his sword, sending meteors to the sky. Not giving Ancient a chance to regain his energy, Jeramu thrust his sword down, sending Meteors raining down onto Ancient's location.

"Pachinko plus Meteorain. Check." Jeramu muttered as he slashed and sent a sonic boom at Ancient's location, creating another explosion.

"Blade Beam sauce, check." Everyone stared at Jeramu, who had suddenly attacked Ancient in anger. They all wondered what did Ancient do to him as Jeramu's eyes blazed with fury.

"Nice tricks ya got there, Kiddo. But it ain't enough to take me down." Ancient said while emerging from the smoke unharmed.

Ancient disappeared and reappeared behind Jeramu, but the Samurai was faster; he unsheathed his Sora-Ichimonji and swiped at Ancient, narrowly missing his eye. Ancient smiled for an instant and elbowed Jeramu, kicking him then smashing him before pinning him down with his sword at his throat, ready to execute Jeramu.

"Take that, pachinko bo-" Ancient was cut off when he sensed something. He smiled.

"My pet... come..." He called out.

"RAH!!" Jeramu cried, the blade ready to cut his throat off. 'It's exactly like my vision... if what I saw was true, then... CRAP!!!' He thought grimly.

"Where is my pet...?" Ancient called out once again, this time, he removed the blade from his throat to get some force to execute him.

"DAMMIT!!" Jeramu yelled out, closing his eyes to prepare for his end.

Jeramu opened his eyes, only to first see a white thing holding the blade without a single tint of blood dripping from it. He looked his savior and almost gasped at it.

"Mayune!?"

The only response that his savior did was to remove the blade out of reach and grabbed him by the collar to lift him up, punching him to his chest to take him to the team, but painful for his part as he landed on the ground while still weak from the fight with Ancient.

Ancient made a small chuckle, only to make it large with a sinister laugh, finally to see his "pet" reach to the level of using the virus' weapon.

"This is where the real fun begins, don't you think?" He asked rhetorically, his delight increasing to even the point of enjoying the pain of the attacks.

Mayune didn't replied his question -- and doesn't need to. She just send a glare at him, with no emotions. Just with the goal of defeating him.

They prepared their stances for their battle. Ancient just smirked at the sight of a totally different "pet" of him. He noticed that Mayune is becoming more of a virus than a normal human with that weapon used.

None of the two did the first attack as they both executed the attacks first, but none of them winning. They jumped backward to get some strategy. But Ancient just stood up, stabbing his broad sword at the ground.

"Expected from the Destroyer." He noted. Feeling more delightful than the last battles he did.

"Destroyer?" Yandols repeated.

"Oh?" Ancient breathed out. "Looks like you weren't informed yet."

Yandols can't help but to raise an eyebrow. He's more clueless than he ever was. Though they discussed this secretly, but they can't just judge their comrade that fast. They need to wait for them to talk.

"Alright, I tell you." Ancient said. "This friend of yours... is infected."

They don't need to react badly. They expected something like that since that private talk. But they need to wait for her to open up.

"That's impossible!" Yandols retorted back. "If Mayune is a virus, then she would've attacked us from the start!"

The said person chuckled lightly at Yandols' statement. "You don't know anything."

"What Ancient means, is that I got infected the different way, not what others have gone through."

Ancient cut off their conversation by getting his broad sword from the ground and charged at Mayune with blinding speed. Having better vision than any normal human, she quickly read where Ancient is heading through and quickly stopped his attack by grabbing the sword's blade with the claws.

"You're too predictable." Mayune said with a cocky grin. While still holding the blade with her right hand, she quickly squeezed the blade until it broke in half.

Ancient recoiled back after his sword broke. He threw it aside and prepared his stance, now depending on his own skills.

"Whoa... Brutal." Jeramu commented.

"Well, that's how a virus acts." Yandols added.

"Let's just hope that Mayune doesn't berserk on us." Django assured.

The two charged at each other, blowing attacks and blocking the other's attacks. Ancient fights with his own fists. But he can deal big damage if he used some of his own deadly upgrade. Since he just came to visit, there is no reason for him to unleash his true powers.

Mayune did an uppercut against Ancient, sending him in mid air. She followed suit and barraged him with numerous claw attacks with speed. Ancient noticed one predictable attack. He blocked it by punching to his own fist to get a chance to counterattack. He also gets to do some attacks. After 5 attacks from him, Mayune quickly countered the last attack. Causing both of them to exchange blows again. Mayune got the upperhand and did some claw combos at him and finished it by punching him hard to the ground. She also landed to the ground in standby.

Ancient stood up weakly. "I might need to be careful next time." He muttered lowly.

"I guess I should thank you for this, Ancient." Mayune said.

"Oh? Why would you thank me for being an infected?"

"I wouldn't be here if you didn't do it. Heck, I wouldn't even reach far without this."

"Looks like you accepted your fate for being one."

"But still, I won't forgive you for one thing."

"You knew it from the start. I give you compliment."

"Like I'll accept it."

Both charged again. This time, Ancient got the upperhand. Mayune kept blocking his attacks and can't get a chance for counterattack. The final attack from Ancient sent Mayune to the concrete wall, creating a crater and landed on the ground.

Ancient slowly approached his pet. Time for his plan to work...

...But.

He looked at his left and saw Jeramu coming to him with his Sora-Ichimonji unsheated, ready to use Oblivion against him.

"STAY OUT OF MY WAY, KID!" He growled as he punched Jeramu square in the chest, taking him back to square one.

"GAH! NO!" Jeramu yelled out.

"That's what interferers deserve." Ancient said with a serious tone and looked back to continue. But found that she was missing.

A swipe from his back made him look around for his pet.

"Over here."

He looked at the source of the voice, and saw Mayune with a cocky grin on her face.

"First rule of fighting: Never take your eyes off your main opponent."

Ancient scowled lightly. He almost had his mission complete! Now someone had to interfere to destroy his plans.

"...I'll remember this!" Then he lashed out some black ball and smashed it to the ground, smokes coming out of it. After the smokes dissipated, he disappeared.

The silence reigned the atmosphere, until Mayune sat down, exhausted from the fight and the use of the weapon from the virus itself.

The team approached their comrade, but knew what is on their mind.

"I know what you all are thinking. I'll talk." Mayune stood up, but lost her balance. Shoko and Hikari came to her aid quickly. "Thanks."

Then they proceeded back to the HQ for some secret-revealing and rest.
"ANCIENT!"

Kami's really loud voice would make anyone surprised and scared at the same time.

"Lord Kami, if you think that capturing a pet with some people around as a support, then please do so." Ancient countered back calmly.

"I'm not talking about that." Kami retorted. "I'm talking about my food!"

"You're not an old man to order me like that."

"Oh? I thought you'd do anything what I say."

"But it doesn't mean I'd follow ALL of your orders. I'm only following orders that relates to our mission."

That was the time Kami gave up. "Fine fine, I'll get my own food."

Ancient looked at his master going up from the elevator. He sighed. "Looks like I need to find a way for my pet to come to us."

'And maybe get a food generator of sorts... Otherwise, I'd be going to that fast food chicken burger stall everyday just to get food for my damn partner...' He added mentally.
"Heh. It's time. You ready for this?"

"Stay away from me. You come out I swear I'll kick you back to square one like a damn pachinko."

"Fufufufu. Very well then. It seems that it's time for some confession. Bet you wouldn't want to miss that now eh?"

"Shut up."

"Ohohoho. Look who's embarassed now?"

".... I've had enough."

"Tch. Ignorer. Just you wait. Soon, it will be my debut time."

"....."

"Silent treatment, eh? Fine fine..."

"Damn... asshole..."
Chapter 4 - The Name is Ancient, Where is My Pet? END
Lesson of the day: None <_<

Mart Note: That was a fun chapter to write. Stupid lazyness.

Novan Note: Why she so mean to me.... WAAAAAAI Q Q

Preview: Chapter 5: Mayune's Dark Past, Dark Jeramu?
Mayune's past is revealed. Jeramu takes on a strange appearance,with a monstrous left arm with black and white hair. Jeramu rampages and destroys his room before being restrained by Yandols and Hikari.
Ancient again!,Rocknarok vs Ancient,The pet vs Ancient - Mart
The morning,??? - Novan
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:52 am

Spoiler
Show
Mart Note: YES! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER!

Novan Note: This is a very special chapter for my partner. SAY THAT YOU LIKE IT OR U ARE DOOMED.
Chapter 5: Mayune's Dark Past, Dark Jeramu?

Table of Contents:
1. Moment of truth.
2. The Visit
3. Pledge of Friends
4. First Time
5. Dark Jeramu?
6. The Grudge Between Friends
Jeramu realized that he woke up late and found out that it's already near afternoon. He sighed as he remind himself to wake up more early. He proceeded to get a snack from the fridge and went to search for the team. He found them all sitting on the sofa. He paused for a long moment, apparently lost in thought before snapping back into reality.

"Hey there." He greeted them. They greeted him back.

"Looks like you're just in time, Jeramu." Yandols said after they greeted him.

"About what?" Jeramu asked.

Mayune cleared her throat before talking, making the voice more clear. "What am I, a celebrity or something?" She asked rhetorically.

"Well, you're the one who needs to talk." Zel retorted back.

'Story time? This sounds fun.' A voice echoed in Jeramu's mind.

'Shut.up. I just said that like five damn minutes ago.'

'Oh geez relax. No one knows your damn secret.'

'I'll have to shut you up forever after this.'

"Story time? Let's hear it." Jeramu said while lying down.

"Right..." Mayune muttered. "This all began when..."
I found out that something bad happened...
A year ago...

Mayune waved a good-bye to her best friend as they stopped in front of her house. She looked back at the huge wooden door, hands went to the handle of the door, but stopped when her hand shaked.

'I have a bad feeling...' Mayune thought, while she looked around the place. 'This place has been quiet since morning...'

"Hey, you!"

Mayune's line of thought was cut-off when someone called her rudely and looked at the person on the other side of the corner.

"Don't just 'hey' me! I have a name!" She snapped at the other person. But he pointed behind her. Mayune followed the finger's point and almost screamed like hell when she saw...

Viruses.

"Come on, you gotta run!"

"Hell no!" Mayune disagreed on his offer and opened the huge wooden door and head for home.

After entering the house, Mayune noticed that it's void of any people. Her family wouldn't leave the house unguarded unless...

"Good day."

Mayune whirled around, only to see a stranger, his physical appearance shaded by the limited light.

"Who are you?"

"I'm just a passer-by."

"Then what did you do to my family?"

The mysterious man chuckled. "I don't know. Maybe they're not here anymore."

"What does that mean?" But she knew what he meant. The question itself was almost rhetorical.

"The answer is, I don't know." He replied. Then he put his hands on his pocket, getting something and revealed a syringe with green liquid inside it. "Enough talk. I have some business with you and your flawed immunity."

Mayune shifted to her defensive stance as the unwanted guest dashed, preparing to inject the liquid. When he's going nearer, she side-stepped to her right and evade his attack. He followed suit, trying to reach on Mayune's left wrist again. She prevented him from doing it by grabbing his forearm tightly with both of her hands.

The mysterious man, Ancient, just smirked evilly. "Nice try." He said, as he used his free arm and knocked the other down. And pinned her down his right foot.

"Time to execute my plan." He grabbed for her forearm and directed the syringe's needle to the wrist. He injected it and pushed the pump, causing the liquid inside the cylindrical container to drain to the user's internal systems, or in this case, blood.

Mayune screamed in pain and agony as she felt something weird inside her. As if it was paralyzed, but the user can still move, but with limits.

"What did you... do to me?"

Ancient let out his foot and left the house, throwing the syringe in the air and catching it back as soon as it landed before him. He stopped before the door and looked behind the fallen person.

"Before I forget, look for the 'The Unknown Legend of the Crimson Red Beast'." He reminded and looked back to his front, getting out of the house contented.
"That's one bad past." Jeramu commented, feeling horrible.

"Uh-uh. There's something more worse than that." Mayune countered back as she crossed her arms.

"By the way, where's that glove?" Hikari asked, noticed that the left hand was free of any covers.

"Eh?" Mayune wondered and looked at her left hand and just realized that the glove was missing. 'Looks like it dissappeared when I materialized that claw weapon. Well, it doesn't matter now.' She thought as she showed the mark on her palm to them.

"That's the mark you're hiding?" Yandols asked.

"Yeah." Mayune nodded and removed the palm to their view.

"By the way," Jeramu interrupted. "Is school still ongoing in your town?"

"Yeah. But there's one this one incident..."
"That my left hand aches more often..."
Everyone in the class were attentively in the teacher's discussion. Everyone reciting and getting the correct answer.

But for Mayune, she only recited once and stopped after her left hand ache everytime she tries to recite.

'Can't take it anymore...' She thought hardly, still having the right hand to hold the clenched left hand tightly. She let go of the left hand and raised the right hand fast, almost startling the teacher.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to go to the toilet!"

"Uhh, ok?"

The teacher's rather successful but confused reply made Mayune storm out of the room and head out for the said place. He just sweatdropped at the action and continued discussing.

While storming the corridor to the toilet, Mayune didn't noticed that someone got worried on her in the other classroom. That person followed suit with calm expression.

"Damn... That was one heck of a pain..." Mayune muttered as she entered the restroom. But stopped on a nearby wall as the pain got strong again.

She kept resisting the pain from getting stronger, but ignored it when she felt someone entered the restroom.

"What are you doing here?" Mayune demanded, keeping the left hand out of the other's sight.

The stranger just looked at the other with worried expression. "I always know when you're hiding something."

Mayune thought about it for a while. "Trust me, Alice. You can't relate to my condition."

"Have you forgotten?" Alice asked. "My parents are scientists. They also told me the current situation. Perhaps I can help you."

"In what way?"

Alice raised an eyebrow. "Maybe, lessen that pain of yours?" She suggested. Mayune just gave her best friend the bored expression. "Don't expect a vaccine."

"Right... Since I never heard news about vaccines to cure infected people, maybe I'll just let this virus stick with me." Mayune considered.

Alice looked surprised at the words that Mayune just said. "Don't you mean... you even want to let it 'stay' even if vaccines are made?"

"Yeah."

"You wouldn't mind that you might become a virus and rampage?"

"Not really. I get the feeling that this virus will infect me in a slow rate."

"If that's what you want..." Alice paused, lending out her right hand. "I'll respect and still support you to the end."

Mayune stared at the offering hand for the moment. She then smiled and used the left hand with the mark and accepted her best friend's hand. "That's what friends are for, right?" She asked rhetorically.

They got surprised when the school bell rang, and realized how long they were in the restroom. They laughed nervously.

"Well, let's just meet your parents later if they can find a helpful solution for this pain." Mayune interrupted.

Alice lightened her laugh to a giggle. "Sure."

Then they went out of the restroom for the break.
"The only reason for you letting it stay was because of lack of vaccine?" Yandols inquired.

"Nah, even if there were one, vaccine only enhances, not cure." Mayune replied. "Besides, I think this virus is a Live Virus."

"What makes you think that?" Jeramu doubted.

"Usually, viruses without a mind of their own quickly infects the humans. If this virus of mine is the one you can find anywhere, then I wouldn't be here surviving all those pain I get." Mayune explained.

"But, have you tried using its power once before this?" Shin asked.

"Yeah..."
"That was, when a group of viruses attacked my school."
After going to the building where Alice's parents worked, they worked for a solution to the pain while letting the virus grow. They gave Mayune a white bracelet with red LED to prevent the virus from controlling the user unless the virus is too strong for the bracelet to handle the will of the virus itself. Mayune felt contented with the bracelet and a white glove to cover the mark she noticed that the pain is weaker than before.

The class went back for Mayune and she felt happy and more active to the class after receiving the two things needed, They asked her about the added items, but she just screw it off by saying it's just accesories. Her classmates didn't took on the answer and they thought they should investigate on it themselves.

During the break, they felt the whole school shook a little and they went to their classroom's respective windows and saw tons of viruses attacking randomly on their path, seeking destruction on each place they went.

The advisers of the classrooms went to their respective class and alarmed the students to evacuate the school because of the virus attack. They rushed outside the classroom going for the Fire Exit. But Mayune went to a different path and met up with Alice. They nodded at each other and rushed downstairs to take on the viruses themselves, not thinking of the consequences if they wanted to see how to use the virus' powers.

Mayune and Alice looked at the viruses with serious but determined faces. They looked for the one responsible of the attack and saw an armored Mantis Virus, but its armors looked incomplete and they thought it must a prototype of an animal-based virus to enhance their capabilities.

The Mantis Virus noticed the two humans and charged at them. Mayune took noticed of it quickly and quickly held Alice's hand and they make a run for it until they reached a corner, trapping themselves. They looked for some escape route, but the Mantis Virus kept approaching them slowly.

"It's no use." The Mantis Virus spoke.

The two whirled around, surprising to see a virus talk.

"I never knew viruses could talk." Mayune noted ignorantly.

"You think that we will remain voiceless?" The Mantis Virus snarled, felt insulted. "We also grow like humans, but in a more different way than you."

"May, what should we do?" Alice asked, calling her best friend with the nickname.

"There's only one thing to do." Mayune replied as she removed the gloved hand.

"That hand..." The Mantis Virus muttered, trying to remember if "that" man said about succeeded in his first phase of his mission. "I see. You're an infected."

"Glad to hear that. I give you compliment." Mayune shot back sarcastically. She put her left hand to her chest and closed her eyes, concentrating on the heart beat while ignoring the surroundings.

'Punisher...'

Alice stepped backward at the surprised of her best friend surrounded by armor pieces and connected itself to the user as if it were a magnet. After the process, 'Mayune' stood up firmly and looked at the new form.

The head armor is in the shape of the beast. The mouth itself is closed and doesn't open or close when the user is talking. The body armor is like a snarled mouth with the shoulder pads looked like a bulky armor. The leg part is likely a feet of a beast and the sharp claws.

She looked at Alice, who is just agape at the sight of the form. "What are you agaping for?" She asked, snapping the other in reality.

'No way...' Alice thought. 'Don't tell me... that legend is actually real...'

"OI, ALICE!"

That was the only time that Alice snapped out and stared at Mayune.

"May..." She called weakly.

Mayune nodded and glared at the Mantis Virus, who retaliated in defensive stance. She first charged at the virus using the claws and the virus blocked it using the sickles. Mayune kicked him to release and swiped at him, causing minimal damage.

"Damn..." The Mantis Virus swore. "Looks like I have to get serious."

The battle had went on for two minutes and Mayune felt that her consciousness is slipping away. The Mantis Virus noticed it and used it as an advantage as he used his sickle to stab the other. But she quickly noticed it and grabbed the sickle and held it as strong as her consciousness can handle. Out of control, she removed her left hand from the grip of the sickle and targetted it on the virus' heart. Using the receptors on the palm, a blast came out and went through the virus. The virus stopped and disappeared in a black wisp of smoke.

Mayune fell down on her knees, feeling extreme exhaution and she returned to her normal form. Alice approached her.

"You're too reckless." Alice noted.

"I'm not reckless." Mayune shot back. "I just love taking... risks." Then she gave Alice a thumbs up.

Alice giggled at the correction and helped her best friend back to the grounds. They noticed that the minor viruses have dissipated and only destruction left around them. They got worried on their classmates and they rushed to their classrooms and found out that their principal announced that the schools are now officially cancelled until the virus incidents gets less or done with. They respective advisers asked them where they went and they replied they just hid somewhere they don't know.
"Yup. That exhaust me for like, 3 days?"

"Why is that so?" Zel asked.

"Because the infection rate is so low, that my limit to use that form is only 2 minutes and 30 seconds. If I exceeded, that means my consciousness is slipping away until the virus inside me takes control." Mayune replied.

"That's dangerous..." Hikari noted.

"Yeah. I did thought of that move being really dangerous." Mayune said.

"Then why did you used it?"

"Like I always said, I love taking risks."

"It was more of a suicide move." Shoko added.

"Hey, it was my first time, why not?" Mayune retorted back.

"And thought to yourself: Never try that move again." Shoko said with a giggle, stiffling to a laugh.

"HEY!"

They all laughed while Mayune felt irritated at statement. But could be true due to almost giving up your own consciousness to another.

"Oh yeah." Yandols reminded. "You also mentioned 'The Unknown Legend of the Crimson Red Beast'."

"Yeah."

"Do you know anything about it?"

"Well, I tried asking Alice about it, but she doesn't give me answers and always telling me to go to the library and search there."

"Got any answers?"

"...Too lazy to go there."

They all sweatdrop at Mayune's answer. They noted that she could be lazy at times.

"Well, I went there when I was in school, but there was no book about it."

Jeramu felt his arm twitch, and his brain writhing in pain. He quickly stood up and clutched his left arm.

"Be right back. Toilet." Jeramu said as he quickly walked to the kitchen.
'I tell you. Your timing sucks.'

'Heh. Time's up pal. Time to let them know who we are.'

'Nobody's gonna know anything. Stay there.'

'No can do brother. Time's up.'

'Wait, NO-' His mental conversation was interrupted by extreme pain to his left arm and his brain.

He quickly ran into his room, slamming the door and kneeling on the ground. His hair was slowly morphing from orange to black, and above his forehead the hair changed to a whiter color and stood out like bangs. His arm glowed with a sickly purple, and was twitching violently.

"Fuck.... you..." Nova muttered before his eyes turned blank and his shirt changed into a black singlet. A purple F shaped necklace hung from his neck, and his arm morphed into a monstrous arm, the skin was black from the shoulder until slightly above the wrist, where it changed to orange. His fingers turned into claws, and his Buster Basher transformed into a cleaver of sorts, possessing no hilt. A scarf materialized on his neck and automatically wrapped itself around his neck. His eye color returned, now purple, and he stood up, a sinister grin on his face. His first action was to blast apart a portion of his room and vaporize some of the drawing paper that he uses.

He heard some knocking, and realized that the rest of the group are outside, asking him if he's alright. He charged up a purple beam and blasted the door, smirking.

"There's your answer." 'Jeramu' said with a laugh.

The team emerged from the smoke, unharmed. They looked at him with a mixture of confusion and betrayal before noticing that he wasn't the Jeramu they know.

"Who are you? Where's Jeramu?" Kaitou asked.

"Me? Let's just say that I'm a friend of his." 'Jeramu' said as he blasted apart his room's left wall.

He laughed and proceeded to randomly fire purple energy blasts, ravaging his room. He laughed and laughed as he fired blast after blast while the others stared at him with a jaw drop expression. It wasn't until he charged up his purple beam before Yandols and Hikari moved in to pin him down while the others drew their swords and pinned him to the ground with their swords all pointed towards him.

"Looks like our buddy here is infected as well." Zel grumbled.

"Hah! I'm not a pathetic weakling to be infected by such a noob virus." 'Jeramu' snarled while trying to break free from their grasp. He flailed his arms around comically while yelling, forcing others to sweatdrop and lower their guard. Seeing his chance, he discharged a chaos aura, knocking them off their feet.

He jumped back on his feet and ran towards the door, which was half destroyed by his earlier blast. He tore it off it's hinges and dashed; but before he could move on Kaitou's freeze card grazed his leg and froze it. Without anything to stop his momentum, he fell and crashed on the floor, the frozen leg still intact.

He roared in anger as his body started shaking violently. His eyes went blank again, his hair reverted back to orange, the necklace and scarf disappeared, the cleaver transformed back into the Buster Basher, his Katanas returned to his waist, his singlet transformed back into his custom shirt and his eyes returned to red.

They all stared at his lifeless body and slowly walked towards him. Suddenly, a loud grunt of sorts was heard, startling them. They all stopped short, listening. After a short while, they continued towards 'Jeramu' and looked at him. Turns out he was asleep, and the earlier grunt was a snore of sorts. They all let out a sigh of relief as they tidied up his room. They put him on his bed and walked out of the room, noting that they should question him later. Too many wierd things are happening amongst them. They might wind up dead if they do not know the truth about themselves.
Kami walked across the bridge leading to the other side of his building. He passed by Ancient's room and heard some wierd voices coming from within.

"Hah! Take that! Oh no you don't! Yah! Eat this! Oh yeah! I won!"

Kami entered the room to see Ancient sitting in front of his TV with his Playstation 2 connected. He was playing a fighting game that looks like Dragon Ball Z.

"Oi. What the hell are you doing?" Kami asked while sweatdropping.

"Oh. Wazzap, Lord Kami. Tis' here's my new hacked game. Kami Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3." Ancient said while popping a doughnut into his mouth.

"And what character are you using?" Kami asked curiously while looking at Ancient mash buttons on his controller.

"Ancient versus Kami. Pretty cool, eh?" Ancient replied.

"That... does not look like me at all." Kami said slowly.

"I know right. Relax. It's just a test."

"I see. What about your pet? Not gonna do anything about her?"

"Nah. I have that kid to take care of as well. One at a time. Right Samuel?"

"Yeah. He's gonna pay. By my blade, I swear I will kill Jeremy." Samuel Zombie said while drawing his blade.

"I have everything worked out. Relax, Kami."

"Coolstorybro." Kami said as he slowly walked to the door. "By the way, it's LORD Kami." He added, irritated.

"Gotcha, Kami." Ancient said while tapping the R1 button rapidly.

Kami sighed and proceeded to close the door.

"Heh. That kid is in for the fight of his life. Same goes for my pet." Ancient said while tossing another controller to Samuel Zombie.

"I could care less about her. All I want is to kill him with my own two hands." Samuel said as he chose a new character.

"You can kill em both once my experiment is done." Ancient said while setting the match time limit.

"Whatever." Samuel Zombie replied as he cracked his zombie knuckles.
Chapter 5: Mayune's Dark Past, Dark Jeramu? END
Lesson of the day: *insert randomness here*

Mart note: *raises a sign saying: I can't think of anything to say.*

Novan note: This is a very special chapter for my partner. SAY THAT YOU LIKE IT OR YOU ARE DOOMED.

Chapter 6: Reborn, Fujiwara Keiji!
Jeramu decides to give "Unknown" a new name based on his old name, Fujiwara Keiji. The latter declines, but Jeramu continues to try and persuade him. The master of illusion, Ventus appears with his wind and light manipulation element. After downing everyone, he torments "Unknown" to join Kami...
Credits:
Mayune's Past - Uhh, Mart, duh?
Dark Jeramu? The Grudge Between Friends - Novan

Rocknarok team for their bios and YOU for reading!
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Return to “Rocknarok Story”