NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Rocknarok Story, all in one topic!

Topic author
Saechika
Articles:0
Rocknarok Story, all in one topic!

Post by Saechika » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:35 pm

BAMP FOR NO REASON :3 nawh jk. Next Chapter still in progress. Gonna keep this alive. BAMP.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:13 am

Spoiler
Show
Mart Note: *puts on 3D Glasses* CAUTION: This chapter needs 3D Glasses to be imagined without having headache due to anaglyph........ Just kidding.

Novan Note: VHAT? THREE DEE? HOLY- WHERE ARE MY GLASSES!? HMM? POPCORNZ! ON DA DOUBLE!! *sits on chair*

Chapter 6 - Reborn, Fujiwara Keiji!
After they tidied up his room, Yandols carried the sleeping Jeramu to his bed and left him sleeping there with some exposure... Thanks to 'him' destroying the door almost to smithereens.

Everyone was sitting on the sofa doing their own things to do when they're bored. Yandols, Nopi, and Star had a random discussion.

Raiser, Joiz, and Django were discussing about random viruses popping out randomly before they all meet. Hikari, Shoko, and Mayune were reading different magazines, mostly about fashion, entertainment, food, and news about the current situation. Sonic, Kaitou, Shin, and Zero were playing Blackjack using Uno cards to kill time. While Zel was in his own personal world of thoughts and stared blankly at the table. He stood up and went to his room.
Night came and they all went to kitchen to prepare food and others went to arrange the table to fill in with plates, spoons, forks and knives.

Zel, Raiser, Django, Joiz, Star, Zero, Sonic, Kaitou, and Nopi are already sitting at their respective chairs, waiting for the remaining others to come out of the damn kitchen. They had the idea, excluding Zel, of wailing like a baby for comedic effect and for those cooks to hurry up and prepare the food.

Sonic got bored of waiting and stood up, silent stepping as he approached the door to the kitchen, he slowly opened it and went inside then closed the door. Everyone in the dining room were surprised when they heard something exploded and they all sweatdropped.

Shin came out first, holding a large bowl on both of his hands. Followed by Shoko, who was holding a large bowl of rice on both of her hands. They both placed it on the middle of the table, for easy reach. Mayune and Hikari came out few minutes later, carrying the main dish for the dinner. While Yandols and Sonic came out last, their clothes were wet and so is Sonic's face.

"Whoa... What made you two wet?" Raiser asked in surprise and wonder as to what happened in the kitchen.

"The curry exploded on them when Yandols remembered too late that the soup was overcooked. So he had to make it again and clean the part where it exploded on and himself, too. Sonic just left himself be to have the smell of curry." Mayune replied while covering her mouth with her right hand, covering her twitching lips, almost to laugh at the incident.

"I never saw Yandols would be THAT careless." Shin reminded.

"Oh! Exploding things! I wanna see!" Nopi chirped in happiness, his hands flailing up and down.

Yandols sweatdropped at the kid's reaction. "I wouldn't call that as a beautiful scene." He mumbled.

"Yeah and you forgot that I'm affected too." Sonic added, wiping himself with a wet towel hanging somewhere around the kitchen, having had enough smell of curry for one day.

"Oh, sorry." Yandols apologized. "Well, let's just eat, everyone. Too bad Jeramu's still asleep huh. That rampage must've really drained his stamina."

Everyone proceeded the dinner after they prepared for themselves. Sonic and Kaitou are telling their small, short adventure to Yandols and Nopi. Raiser, Star and Shin are talking about the classic and the modern. Joiz, Django and Zero are exchanging information on how many viruses they killed. Shoko and Hikari are talking about love. Hikari got a little idea and looked at the quiet one.

"By the way, Mayune..." Hikari called, the other looking at her while chewing the food. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Mayune almost spit out the food and gladly she controlled it and quickly gulped the food.

"Don't make me laugh." She scoffed at Hikari's question. "Love is a waste of time for me."

Everyone stopped at their discussion and looked at Mayune and she looked at them back, raising an eyebrow.

"What? I don't see the problem there."

"But," Yandols spoke up. "Aren't girls lovey-dovey when they see, uh, handsome guy?" He asked.

"I'm different." Mayune replied. "You will be distracted by that guy you love instead of focusing your work. In the end, he will break up to you and feel hurt. All your time for him has been wasted for nothing."

"How bitter..." Kaitou said lowly.

"Heh. I'm used to be called 'bitter' or 'anti-love'. But it doesn't worry me as long as I continue. And let's continue eating, the food will get cold."

Everyone, but Zel, realized that they barely ate their food due to their discussion. They rushed it and Sonic almost choked to death if Kaitou hadn't lent Sonic his water.

They finally finished their meal and put their plates to the kitchen, while Shoko and Yandols volunteered to wash the plates since they had nothing to do and the others went to do their own business.
Midnight came and everyone finished their work and went to sleep peacefully.

...But

Zel went to the dining room instead of sleeping. He heard some sounds from the kitchen and he checked on it. He saw none other than Jeramu, which didn't surprise him.

"...I knew it was you." He spoke up, and the other whirled around, showing the food he 'stole'. "You really think I'd be so sloppy to not notice you out of your bed?"

"Hehehe... I guess." Jeramu laughed nervously. "Hi, Zel."

The other sweatdropped at the random name call. "...Anyway, what's with the food?" He asked, regaining his composure.

"I got hungry. REAL hungry. DESPERATE." Jeramu replied as he stuffed bread into his mouth.

"You better buy your own bread." Zel said. "Yandols thinks someone's sabotaging all of them. And you're not in the list."

"How nice of him." Jeramu muttered sarcastically.

"Hmph..."

"By the way," Jeramu spoke up after he finished his last bread. "Do you... need a name?"

"Hmm?" Zel breathed. "Why do you ask that?"

"Well, since we didn't know your name, so why not make one for you?"

"I already have a name." Zel replied bluntly.

"If you do, then why didn't you say so?" Jeramu inquired.

"I feel unworthy of using it." Zel replied.

'Ego much?' Jeramu thought. "Then, what was your name?" He asked.

"Fujiwara Kei."

"That's not a bad name." Jeramu complimented.

"I don't take that as compliment." Kei retorted coldly. "I could never live up to my name until I get revenge to the General of the viruses who killed me and my ex-girlfriend."

Jeramu seemed awed at Kei's statement, but one word made him curious. "You died? If so, then why are you still here?"

"Yeah, I was only revived by an elf and my hidden powers awoken." Kei replied.

"So, you'll use that power to avenge her?"

Kei nodded. He still felt in pain due to that horrible event and clenched his fist hard, trying to control his anger. While the two are still talking, outside of the HQ, someone is listening to their conversation while hiding itself to the two. It recognized Kei and somehow already planned something for him, and his friends and left the hiding place to prepare.
The next day... Morning came and they all woke up in different times, sometimes really late and sometimes early. Yandols saw that not everyone was awake, and proceeded to call for Mayune.

"Mayune, check on Jeramu and see if he's awake." He requested.

"Okay!" She replied while running upstairs to check on the samurai.

Jeramu was awake, his bright red eyes gleaming with determination.

"So, draw, resheathe, fast, instant." He said to himself.

He unsheathed his blade and slashed the air which a loud hum,then he proceeded to sheathe it back faster than the eye can see.

He did it again, this time much faster as if all of it were done within a single gesture.

"That... that's my max speed...? I can't believe it... to think that wound that damn eagle gave me would have such a huge impact on my speed..." he muttered.

He heard footsteps coming from outside of his room, and he quickly activated his flame powers.

'Sorry whoever's there, but I'm gonna lay in here until I can control that crazy bastard inside of me.' He thought while forming fire on his fingertips.

"Higan! (Fire Gun)" He shouted as he shot small fireballs from the tips of his fingers, setting the outside of his room ablaze. Mayune noticed that a fire started outside Jeramu's room and quickly rushed to check on him. But she could not make it in time as the fire outside his room started to grow hotter, the heat preventing her from going near his room.

'He really made his room and the outside fireproof even though it's his element. What a wierd kid.' Mayune thought to herself as she tried to find something to get rid of the fire. When she found none, she decided to charge in, but the flames roared at her, as if they were preventing her from getting any nearer.

'What should I do? He's still asleep... and if I go to the others for help, he would be dead by then. What should I do!?" she panicked.

Inside his room, Jeramu finished putting everything back into its original place to prevent any suspicion.

'Strange... the flames should've died down already, assuming that guy went down to get help. What's that guy still doing up here?' He wondered.

He was about to lie down and wait for the person outside his room to go away when he heard Mayune let out a grunt of pain, causing him to stop and turn to face the door.

'Tch, I should've known better. What a stubborn girl... she'll probably burn her own legs at this rate. geez...' Jeramu said while thrusting his palm forward.

'I better not regret this...' he said as he proceeded to absorb the flames back into his body, sucking them in as if he were a vacuum.

"You can come in now." He said.

"Phew, I thought something happened to you. Looks like you woke up just in time eh? I thought I had to force my way through the flames."

"I didn't.. I mean, I was awake. I didn't want any disturbances. Especially after what happened a few days ago. I want to be alone."

"Why go so far as to burn the outside of the room?"

"I wanted to buy some time. I had to put everything back to normal."

"You could've killed someone."

"I could've. But I didn't. Besides, the flames were designed to disappear after you left for help. I guess I should've known that wouldn't work on someone like you." He joked.

"What does that mean?" She asked, irritated.

"Nevermind. It was a joke. Why didn't you go for the fire extinguisher? It's just a floor down in front of Joiz's room." He said.

"... I uh... I didn't think of that." She answered slowly.

"You're a little crazy sometimes." Jeramu said while sweatdropping.

"I could say the same to you." Mayune shot back. "Burning the outside of your room to prevent disturbances. You're asking for more attention by doing that."

"Hahahahaha. I guess we both like taking risks." Jeramu said slowly.

"Yeah..."
Mayune walked out to see Yandols and the others waiting for her outside, all of them concerned save for Zel, who was standing apart from them.

"What's wrong?" Mayune asked.

"We smelled fire. We were about to go in and check on you two when you walked out." Shin explained.

"What happened? Are you alright? You aren't hurt are you?" Hikari asked, worried.

"I'm fine. Fire broke out outside Jeramu's room. I managed to get rid of it." Mayune lied.

"Ah, glad you two are alright. Anyway, he's not awake yet?" Yandols asked.

"No. He was sleeping soundly too."

"Wierd kid." Django said while laughing.

'Sleeping huh. What's wrong with him I wonder.' Zel wondered to himself.

"Anyway, if he's not awake, means we gotta go some other day. Let's work on the garden for today." Yandols said.
"Lord Kami, I'm near." a mysterious individual said over the phone.

"Very well. I trust you know what to do."

"Yes, I do. Leave him to me."

"At the end of this day, we will have a powerful ally." Kami said.

"Indeed, My Lord. Now, I'd best be goin'."

"Ventus... you had better not fail me."

"Relax. I got this covered." Ventus said as he ended the call. He proceeded to walk towards the HQ, a smile of confidence on his face.
"No no, you're supposed to lift it higher!" Yandols exclaimed.

"Like this?" Sonic said while lifting his hoe up higher.

"No no no! Not THAT high! That's worse! You'll waste all your strength and not even finish half of the job at that rate!" Yandols said while facepalming.

"He's wasting his strength right now." Django laughed.

Zel smirked at the sight of Sonic trying to plow the soil beneath him. He calmly walked to the back of the HQ, lost in thought. He paused for a short moment and listened, but all he heard was the sound of the group laughing behind him, and Jeramu opening his window to see what was happening. He glanced towards Jeramu, who was looking at the group. He caught his gaze pointing towards Mayune, and he called after Jeramu.

"Oi! Jeramu!"

Jeramu whirled and put his finger to his mouth.

"SSH! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?" He said loudly.

"Don't let anyone know ur awake." He muttered.

"YES! SO DON'T SHOUT SO LOUD!"

"Look who's talking..." Zel shot back.

"... Oh. Right. Anyways, wadcha want?" Jeramu asked.

"Who're ya looking at?" Zel asked teasingly.

"Eh. The group. lawlz." Jeramu replied nervously.

"Are you sure...? Are you not looking at Ma-"

"OKAY OKAY ENOUGH SEE YA!" Jeramu said while slamming his window shut.

"Hmm. Amusing..." Zel muttered to himself while walking back to the group.
"So, you'll have to raise it like this."

Shoko instructed Sonic the proper way of using the hoe. "It saves more energy." She added.

Sonic mouthed an "Oh," before trying to imitate what Shoko did and they went back to the work.

After they finished using hoe for the garden, they took a short rest. While wiping the sweat with a face towel, Mayune felt uneasy for a while until she finally felt her eyes glowed red and looked at the sky and saw a floating stranger.

"Gah! Who are you!?" She alarmed at the stranger and the others looked above, seeing the stranger floating just above them.

The stranger chuckled at the question. "I am Ventus. Loyal servant of Lord Kami. General of Lord Kami's "

Django and Joiz nodded at each other and they sneak out to get their snipers. They aimed at the floating Ventus. After they finally set their aim, they pulled the trigger and fired at Ventus.

Everyone who stared at the floating Ventus shifted their gaze at the two snipers and rejoiced. When they looked back at Ventus to mock him for his low guard, they noticed the stiff figure, before finally disappearing at their sights as if it were a blur.

"Illusion?" Raiser noted.

They wondered what was with that illusion, but a strong wind blew and forced them to tighten themselves to hold on against the wind.

Ventus appeared in front of them and laughed at their current predicament.

"Looks like you were all bunch of pests to My Lord." He hissed.

Zel got an idea to dissipate the winds. It was the same thing that he did when they did their first teamwork. He focused on the winds itself and started to concentrate, drawing them to him.

"NOW! HE USES WINDS TO CREATE MIRAGES! HIT EM HARD! I CANNOT HOLD THIS IN ANY LONGER!" Zel shouted while struggling to keep the air inside him from exploding and killing everyone.

Yandols and Star reacted almost immediately, dashing towards Ventus with their blades out, ready to strike him down. They raised their blades and slammed them down, but their blades met nothing but thin air and struck the ground with a loud hum, the magnitude of their blows stunning them. Ventus reappeared beside them and kicked them both in the face, sending them flying while Zel finally shot the wind out from his body, shooting a powerful tornado to the sky.

"Fufufu... so what if you've taken my wind away? I can control both light AND wind. With my light abilities, I can create optical illusions, with my wind abilities, I can create mirages. Is that not a wonderful ability?" Ventus explained while chuckling.

"Light... can only be countered by darkness!" Hikari yelled while sending darkness forth from her blades, covering the entire area in a veil of darkness as black as night.

"Ohohoho... how naive." Ventus said while summoning a powerful cyclone to blow the darkness away.

"And I thought you were a bunch of powerful kids, but in the end you're all just a bunch of naive and immature brats." Ventus snorted. "At this rate, I'll have t-" he was interrupted by the sound of something approaching him, and he whirled around to see Sonic on his new hoverboard, charging at him.

"Shut you up." Sonic said while jumping off his hoverboard to land a kick on Ventus' face. He passed through Ventus' body like how Yandols and Star did. Having expected that to happen, he twisted himself midair and landed on his hoverboard. He whirled around to see Ventus already in front of him, smiling.

"Have you ever been punched at the speed of light?" Ventus asked arrogantly.

Sonic quickly jumped off his hoverboard, but he was too late. Ventus' hand moved so fast it seemed as if his hand was a beam of light. He punched Sonic and sent him flying away with the speed of his punch and proceeded to kick Sonic's hoverboard at the speed of light, sending it flying to a bunch of trees.

"If that's the best you can do, I'm really disappointed at all of you." Ventus mocked as Sonic's hoverboard exploded in the distance.

"Is there no way to get past his illusions?" Sonic asked while coughing blood.

"For now... let's see what we can do." Shin said while eyeing Ventus.

They all drew their respective weapons and moved in, cornering Ventus. Yandols signaled for them to wait, and made several signs with his hands. They all nodded as they moved in a pattern, slowly moving around while eyeing Ventus. Yandols threw his blade towards Ventus, the blade missing Ventus and landing below him. It was the signal they were waiting for, they charged in one by one, Ventus noticed this and he approached the sword. Noticing that he fell into the trap, they jumped away, save for Raiser, who only stopped charging in and prepared to use his strongest water move.

"Twin Water Dragon technique!" Raiser yelled as two dragons in one body formed behind him. He signaled to attack Ventus and the dragons followed suit, exploding in contact with the ground, wetting the sword and Ventus in the process. Raiser lashed out an electric technique, directing it at the blade as the conductor. Due to the water, the electricity scattered and shocked Ventus. But then, Ventus disappeared again like a blur.

"Another illusion?" Yandols wondered.

"Damn, when will that guy stop giving us illusions of himself?" Django asked rhetorically.

The cue went off when they felt strong kicks and punches, but they couldn't see where it was coming from. They fell down in pain and Ventus appeared again.

"How do you like that, kids?" Ventus mocked and raised his right hand, charging his light element on his palm.

"Light can generate heat. A laser of light at high energy output should evaporate all of your atoms." He explained while getting ready to fire his laser.

Up in his room, Jeramu broke his window and jumped out, prompting everyone to look up. He went into a power dive and kicked Ventus in his face, sending him flying several feet away.

"Tch... don't interrupt my sleep, punk. Charging in like you own the place. Ya ain't got no right to do what ya want here." Jeramu said sternly.

"This place... doesn't belong to you only..." Ventus said while spitting out some blood.

"I play a big damn part as well punk. I was the one who designed the place. Anyway, I ain't got time chatting with you. You'll be facing me. Bring it on, punk." Jeramu said while drawing Sora-Ichimonji and his Wado-Ichimonji out.

Ventus smiled and proceeded to create a sword of light. He was in front of Jeramu within an instant, but Jeramu was faster. He cut through Ventus' illusion body but he didn't break his stance. He regained his balance and sidestepped, dodging Ventus' descending blade. He kicked Ventus hard, sending him flying away once again. Ventus regained his balance midair and dashed back at Jeramu, slashing at him. Jeramu met Ventus' blade with his own,both of them locked in a power struggle. Jeramu knocked Ventus' blade upwards and slashed, cutting thin air again. He whirled around and slashed at Ventus, who had appeared behind him, cutting off some of his hair.

"What... impossible..." Ventus said while touching his hair.

"It's always possible for a samurai to give you a haircut." Jeramu joked.

"NOT THAT! ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED OR SOMETHING!?" Ventus shot back.

"Easy to fight you, actually. I have it all figured out like a puzzle. Why did you choose to stand still while everyone's attacking, but attack them back when their guards are down? Simple. You can only attack using your REAL body. If you could attack with your illusions, you would've kicked Sonic away when he was on his hoverboard, and disable everyone before Raiser even used the lightning technique. But you chose to stand still until everyone had finished attacking before initiating a counterattack." Jeramu explained.

'HE... HE FIGURED IT OUT!?' Ventus thought to himself while sweatdropping.

'Looks like I'll be in danger if I continue fighting him... as expected... he's a born warrior.'

Ventus charged at Jeramu again, but instead of using his sword, he punched Jeramu at the speed of light twice, knocking the samurai out.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!?"

Everyone stared disbelievingly as Jeramu, the confident Samurai, was falling to the ground without any signs of conciousness.

"... Is that him?"

"It is."

"How did he get knocked out by just two super-speed punches?"

"I think he's not used to taking hits... considering his speed and attack power."

"What? Still talking? Looks like I gotta hit y'er all harder huh?" Ventus said while kicking Jeramu aside.

He proceeded to punch them all like he did to Jeramu but will more force on his punches, knocking them out. Some of them are still conscious.

Zel gave Ventus a surprised expression with a combination of glare as he stood up and he unsheathed In'ei-maru (Right hip) and charged at Ventus, but noticed it was just an illusion. He still kept his guard up and unsheated Kyou-Fuurinmaru (Left Shoulder) and whirled around to counter-attack the real Ventus. The other doesn't need to be surprised as his battle pattern was revealed by the samurai.

They released on their clashes and they stood silently, still on their stances and staring at each other.

Ventus stood upright and grinned at Zel. "You're strong." He said.

"I don't need your stupid compliments of a lie." Zel retorted back.

"I'm not even lying." Ventus said.

They clashed again as Zel kept hitting the illusions. Everytime Ventus attacks, Zel counters and attacks Ventus again, but another illusion. The process repeated for a while until Zel lost his focus and got hit in one of Ventus' attacks. The other used it as his advantage and continuously attacked Zel, until the latter fell down on the ground on his stomach.

"What's wrong, 'Unknown'?" Ventus mocked.

Zel staggered to stand up, but ended up knelt before Ventus due to the strong attacks he received.

"What did you call me?" He barked, glaring at Ventus.

"Oh, I thought you can't live up to your name so you had to call yourself 'Unknown'?" Ventus wondered and thought about something. "You know, I've been thinking... Why not join 'us'?"

Zel felt very ticked on his question. "You dare me to join the likes of you?"

"This is the chance for you to leave your fallen, weak comrades and be strong like us."

"I wouldn't call them weak." Zel shot back.

Ventus laughed at the other's statement. "But look at them! They're fallen! Not even strong to withstand my attacks! And your samurai friend over there can only take TWO of my punches!"

"That's what you think." Zel said. "We've faced the dangers we encounter. We do it as a team. We never leave a comrade in pain. That's why, even if I leave them, I won't feel satisfied with power."

"Besides... Jeramu's just too fast that he forgot how much a punch hurts that's all..." he silently added.

Ventus gave a low growl on some meaningful words. "This is why I should've never killed you so you can still have your normal human powers."

"Why, is there a problem with that?" Zel asked back with a grin. "By the way, I'm not called 'Unknown' anymore. I'm... Fujiwara Kei!"

Ventus started the battle with his speed of light movements, which Zel blocked them all with his two katanas still on his hands. He countered attacked by using his Kyou-Fuurinmaru and struck an illusion again. He whirled around and raised both of his katanas in X pattern to block Ventus's light blade. They released their clashes and Zel unsheated his remaining two katanas and held them between his fingers. He charged at Ventus and used Kyou-Fuurinmaru and Nenekiri-maru (his right hand) to slash Ventus's illusion then side-stepped again and turned around to cast a rune at Ventus, who just receive the attack.

Zel quickly made his pose. "...Yontoryu - Furiwamasu." He then charged at Ventus without delay after citing his move. After getting past at his enemy, he looked back and dashed past at Ventus again, performing the Death Punisher. He made his finishing pose, as the response, thousands of slashes formed around Ventus's body.

"I-Impossible..."

Zel turned around to see Ventus staggering, but his body has particles of light appearing as if he's degenerating.

"H-How can y-you... defeat m-me... like I-I'm just a wimp..."

Zel resheated back his swords in proper position and looked at Ventus. "You and your leader's powers will not make me strong. My own powers -- and my friend's are always stronger than all of you combined."

"Guh... I-It's not o-over yet..."

"It's over, for you."

Ventus can't hold on anymore -- and he must let go of his last words: "R-Remember this!" He let out a yell of agony and exploded in particles of light.

Zel stared at the scenery for a while and clenched his hand, his shoulders feeling light as he thought he finally avenged his ex-girlfriend. After a short moment, everyone got up, all of them amazed that Zel has managed to take down one they could not together.

"Lord Kami. Ventus has failed in his task." Came a voice from the trees. They all whirled around to see Samuel in his zombie body, sitting on a tree with a phone in his hand.

"No wonder... THAT'S the virus I sensed earlier..." Mayune said while looking at Samuel's half dead-half infected body.

Jeramu glared at Samuel, and the latter glared back. After a short moment of silence, Samuel disappeared in a black smoke of darkness.
Kami is NEVER a happy man whenever he sees one of his viruses or comrades die or something that has to do when the team succeeded.

"VENTUUUUS! YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A STRONG ALLY!"

Ancient came into the lab and saw Kami almost banging on the monitors and he quickly rushed in to stop his lord from killing himself.

"Calm down, Kami!"

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN WE CAN'T EVEN GET A POWERFUL ALLY! AND ADDRESS ME AS LORD!"

"You know, we don't need more than what we have currently." Ancient reminded. "My pet will soon be ours and will oppose their own comrades. The two are FAR more stronger than they are."

"...Your point is?" Kami asked.

"We don't need to recruit more from them. Besides, Samuel's got that kid a blast from the past. Relax, old man."

"...Fine. Now let's see what plans you have for them."

"And... It's LORD Kami..."
Chapter 6 - Reborn! Fujiwara Keiji! END

Mart Note: It's been a month...

Noven Note: more than that my dear... thx to you being such an EL lover...

Preview: Chapter 7 - The Samurai Leaves?
Jeramu awakens with a strange vision, like he always had in the past. He decides to leave it be, but after Dark Jeramu goes on a rampage and nearly kills Hikari and Mayune, Jeramu decides to leave the group. The team goes searching for him, but are trapped by a revived Trickmaster...
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

DeathScytheAngel

Badges

Post by DeathScytheAngel » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:16 am

Man I love this series . ITS SO AWESOME <3
~In Solitude , where we are least alone~

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:17 am

Finally, after how many months >_>. Either ways, awesome =D

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:35 am

Spoiler
Show
Mart Note: HERE COMES CHAPTER 7!

Novan Note: Time for me to shine... again.

Chapter 7: The Samurai Leaves?
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Ugh..."

"CHAOS BREAK!!!"

"No..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SCREAM!"

"Urk..."

"GAH!!!"

Jeramu woke up sweating and panting, as if he just had his worst nightmare.

"That..... that cannot be true... that's... not a vision... just.. just a dream..." Jeramu assured himself while rubbing his red eyes. He stared at the drawing papers he used, pondering what he had just seen, the dream playing back like a video tape on rewind. After a brief moment, he shook his head wildly, trying to clear the images from his mind. He shifted his gaze to the moon and stared, mesmerized.

"Doesn't look like.. that night at all. Oh well what am I thinking." Jeramu said as he slapped himself.

"Better get some sleep or I'll miss my breakfast tomorrow." He added as checked his watch. It was 4:03 AM. After that, everything was black again.
Jeramu woke up three hours later, unable to sleep anymore. He climbed out of his bed and grabbed his white shirt as he opened the door. He walked down towards the kitchen while rubbing his eyes.

"Ah, you're awake. I thought I was gonna have to go and get burned again." Mayune said as he entered the kitchen.

"Relax. After what happened yesterday, I think I've had enough sleep." Jeramu replied.

"Good to hear that."

Jeramu grabbed a drink and sat down. After a short moment, he stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

"Where're you going?" Mayune asked.

"Get my katanas. I left them upstairs." Jeramu said slowly.

"I thought you were going back to sleep." Mayune joked.

"Can't sleep anymore. Anyway... be right back."

Jeramu came back a few minutes later with all six of his katanas at his waist. He sat down and looked around, looking at everywhere except Mayune.

"Why do you carry six katanas around? Doesn't it like... slow you down?" Mayune asked.

"No. I've been carrying katanas with me as long as I can remember." Jeramu replied.

"You were carrying katanas around with you since you were a kid?"

"Sorta. My grandfather was once the world's greatest swordsman you see... he was quite violent. After he reanounced his old ways, he built a training facility for swordsmen. My father inherited it from him. Both of them trained me when I was a kid.

I was always a fan of katanas anyway." Jeramu explained.

"Why carry six when you only use two at a time?"

"I prefer a variety of attacks. Crushing, countering, cleaving, hitting, slicing, flashing. Six different attack styles which I can switch back and forth."

"I see..."

There was a moment of silence before Jeramu spoke up.

"Only you?"

"Hmm?"

"You're the only one awake?"

"Yeah. The others usually wake up later. It's quite a surprise to see you up so early."

"I can wake up whenever I want. Depends if I'm tired or not."

"Tired... the previous battles have really worn us out huh."

"I know. Kami's really obsessed with us. Sending his men one after another to fight us."

"And that Ancient... I'll get him."

"If you're going after him, let me help. I know it's personal. But I have some unfinished business with him as well."

"What did he do to you?"

"Called me a kid. Next time I see him, I'll smash him and turn him into a dwarf sized pancake human."

"That's... your reason...?" Mayune asked while sweatdropping.

"Not just that. Mine goes back to waaaaaay back in time."

"Even longer than mine?"

"When I was a child." Jeramu stated. His eyes were blazing again, this time out of grief.

"What happened?"

"... You will know in due time."

"Okay..."

"Come on, she's told us her story. Why don't you tell us yours?" Came a voice from behind.

Jeramu turned to see Hikari at the door of the kitchen.

"Not now. I'm not ready."

"You can trust us. We won't tell anyone else." Hikari assured.

"No. Another time."

"Alright then..."

"You girls have fun chatting. Excuse me." Jeramu said as he walked towards the door.

"Wierd kid." Mayune commented as Jeramu disappeared from view.

"We're all a bunch of wierdos who believe in destiny and fate." Jeramu's voice came from behind the walls.

"I guess he's right." Hikari said while giggling.

"OW! GOD DAMMIT!" Jeramu shouted.

Mayune and Hikari ran towards the door and saw Joiz and Jeramu on the floor.

"WATCH WHERE YER GOING JOH EEZ!" Jeramu shouted.

"I COULD SAY THE SAME TO YOU JEH RAH MOO!" Joiz shot back.

"NEXT TIME YER DO THAT I'LL SPLIT YOU IN HALF!"

"I'LL SHOOT YER HEAD OFF YA!"

Both of them walked away without saying a word to each other. The two girls sweatdropped at the two.

"His attitude sure changes fast..."

"Yeah..."
Jeramu walked in the HQ, having returned from the mall with some bread. He walked into the dining area to see Raiser,

Nopi, Joiz, Django, Sonic, Zero, Star and Zel all waiting sleepily for their food.

"Good thing you guys didn't start without me." Jeramu said.

"Wouldn't want you to miss out after 2 days." Raiser replied while grinning at him.

Jeramu smiled as he opened the kitchen door and walked in.

"Welcome back, Jera. I see you've got some bread for us." Yandols greed while stirring something.

"Yeah. 20% of it is mine though."

"As long as you're buying some bread. Whatever. Help me take this outside will ya?" Shoko said as she gestured towards a huge bowl of salad.

".....Salad? You have GOT to be kidding me..." Jeramu said while sweatdropping.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't eat vegetables. Don't ask me why. Whenever I do, my throat acts all wierd and I feel like throwing up." Jeramu

explained while eyeing the salad as if it were his worst enemy.

"Nobody's forcing you to eat it." Hikari giggled.

"The thought of going near it makes me sick already. Anyway, gimme that." Jeramu said as he moved in.

He grabbed the bowl of salad and went to put it on the table. He came back shortly later, watching Yandols stir his soup.

"What's that?" Jeramu asked while eyeing the soup with curiousity.

"Beef soup."

"Good thing no niggurs are sighted. Where I come from, you go up to them and go all like 'Sup Dawg. Want some beef?' you'll be in the front page of the newspaper. Guy gets beaten up by a bunch of gangsters with beef in hand." Jeramu joked.

Everyone laughed at Jeramu's joke. Shin proceeded to take the bread outside while Jeramu followed him while sniffling the bread for comedic effect. Everyone laughed again.

"Shit. We're out of cheese." Jeramu noted as he opened the refrigerator.

"And I'm out of meat as well..." He added.

"You can always give the salad a shot." Mayune joked.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHAT WAS I BUYING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR???" Jeramu yelled comically, prompting the

others to laugh again.

"Shit. I'll skip breakfast." Jeramu said while walking out of the kitchen.

"We have some toast with garlic here..." Yandols called out.

"SWEET! LET'S GET TO THE EATING PART, SHALL WE!?" Jeramu shouted as he dashed back into the kitchen again.

"You better stop this before you make everyone die of laughter." Yandols chuckled.

"Sweet. I'll tell the police 'Sorry sir, I have NO idea how they died. They just did. I'm innocent.'"

"Okay okay, that's enough Jeramu. Take your own bread outside will you?"

"Roger."
Everyone was bored again the HQ until Joiz suggested they should go to the mall. Yandols agreed and prepared themselves for a trip to said place.

Once they arrived in the town, they noticed it's the same as the peaceful town they went, only the "weaponless city" law was not implemented.

"...Good thing that stupid law that we never heard is not present here." Django sighed in relief as they walked in the streets.

"Yeah, or we'll be getting attention from the civilians here again." Yandols agreed.

"And I don't want that." Star added.

Upon reaching the mall, they stopped and looked up to see how tall and large is the building.

"That's some mall..." Raiser commented in awe.

"It's like one of those buildings you go to when there's convention." Hikari added.

They entered the mall and were awed again on how spacious the place was. They decided to split up in groups since they had different tastes.

1st group: Yandols, Nopi, Zel
2nd group: Hikari, Shoko, Raiser
3rd group: Jeramu, Mayune
4th group: Kaitou, Sonic
5th group: Django, Joiz, Star
6th group: Zero, Shin

They agreed on their groupmates. Before they set off, Yandols announced that they meet up together in one of the restaurant he pointed out at 11:30 AM. They nodded and set out to do some window shopping or shopping to the mall.
Yandols peek on some of the shops/stalls he encountered with Zel. But he kept checking on Nopi, who was TOO happy since he wanted all the toys he found, but Yandols said that they can't get it all with their money alone. The former pouted, but kind of understood what Yandols meant -- they need to save money.

Zel had been silent through all of Yandols and Nopi's conversations. When he looked at one shop out of boredom, he saw some new gray and black patterned clothes and went to raid the store, using up some of their money.

"Hey, Kei!" Yandols called out, but too late and followed the other. Nopi followed Yandols. "Come back here!"

Yandols searched for him, but he found him waiting at the counter, paying for the clothes he picked.

"Found you!" He called, prompting Zel to look at him. "We don't have time for this."

"But you said we will take a trip to kill time." Zel shot back.

"It doesn't mean you have to use ALL of our money alone." Yandols said. "We need some money for the lunch."

"Ok ok. Just this and we'll do window shopping."

"Right. Gonna wait for you at the door."

Yandols went out of the store while Zel put the clothes to the counter.

2 minutes later...

Yandols and Nopi finally noticed Zel went out of the store.

"What took you so long?" Yandols questioned

"Well, just window shopping on the clothes they have." Zel replied.

"Let's go. We need to roam more. This mall is huge." Yandols noted as they marched to the mall.
"I can't believe this mall will take you months to be able to roam everything." Hikari noted, looking around the interior of the mall, even the ceiling of it.

"And there's a lot of people here, too." Shoko added.

"Let's go! We can't just stand here doing nothing!" Raiser yelled as he charged to the random direction.

"Wait!" Hikari and Shoko called as they followed their brother.

3 minutes later...

The three stopped to the store where they would place bets and see if they can try their luck.

"Ohohoho. Welcome! Try your luck with only small amount!"

"I'll go." Shoko volunteered and inserted a coin inside the coin slot and held the handle of the octagon shaped box.

"Roll the handle and wait for a ball to drop. Open it to win prizes!"

Shoko followed the owner's instruction and rolled the handle. After a few seconds, a ball dropped out. She opened it and saw a paper inside it. She took the paper and opened it.

TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME

"That sucks." Shoko commented.

"Alright! My turn!" Raiser inserted a coin in the slot and rolled the handle rather quickly than Shoko did.

The ball dropped out and he opened it, getting the paper and saw:

TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME

"..." He stared at the paper with disbelief. His enthusiasm somehow dropped down to the lowest level.

"How can I lose like this..."

"My turn." Hikari said and inserted a coin and did the same thing as the other two did. The ball dropped and she opened it, took the paper from the ball and looked what it said:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Confettis popped and flew slowly in the air, congratulating the winner of the "Try Your Luck" game.

"Congratulations, miss!" The owner of the store said. "Because of this, you get a bag of food, plus a bonus money for being lucky!"

The employees gave the bag and money to Hikari and they said "Congratulations" to her one last time before the three went out.

"That's alot..." Raiser commented as he and Shoko peek at the bag.

"Looks like they don't want us to be hungry on our way, huh."
"Wow... look at those. Dazzling colors." Mayune said as she pointed towards one of the clothes in a nearby shop.

"Made for clowns who want attention." Jeramu joked.

"Like you?" Mayune shot back.

"Possibly." Jeramu replied while chuckling.

"Oh look! Waffles! You want some?"

"If you think toast with garlic can satisfy me, no. If you think I felt pathetic at breakfast, yes." Jeramu said while digging his pockets for his wallet.

After buying their waffles, they continued walking and saw a crowd of people gathered around a person who was on the ground.

It was a girl, and she was sobbing away like she wasn't aware of her surroundings.

"Hmph... probably got robbed. Seeing as she's clutching her arm. Poor thing." Jeramu said coldly.

"Should we help?" Mayune asked.

"No. I would like to, but we don't have time for this. The only thing we can do is pray for her. Let's go." Jeramu replied as he continued walking through the crowd.

After playing a few rounds of House of the Dead in the arcade, they continued to walk and take a look around some shops with Mayune dragging Jeramu here and there for window shopping.

After a some time...

"Say Mayune. Got any boys you like?" Jeramu spoke up.

"Pfft. No. Why'd you ask?"

"Just wondering. Then again, with your tough attitude, I doubt many would go near you." Jeramu joked. Mayune shot him an irritated look.

"Just kidding." Jeramu laughed.

"Do you go to school?"

"Used to. My parents wanted me to learn chinese. So they sent me to a chinese school. Didn't really do well. Moved on to non chinese secondary school after that. Too boring. Stupid. I quit. I'd only go to school when I felt like it. Otherwise I'd be practicing my techniques."

"Don't you have anything better to do?"

"I like fighting. The sensation of life and death. It makes my blood boil. I enjoy hanging out with friends, but you can't really call mine friends. Fighting is the only way I enjoy myself I guess."

"You battled monsters all the time?"

"Nawh. Sparring also counts. Used to spar with my buddy Samuel all the time. We should spar some time."

"Maybe."

"Anyway, we have half an hour left. Where to?"

"How about... the bookshop?"

"Roger."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Kaitou and Sonic were running as fast as they could, knocking down people on their way.

"HEY YOU! GET BACK HERE!" came a voice from behind them.

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" They shouted over the crowd.

"NEXT TIME, DON'T BUY ICE CREAM KAITOU!"

"NO! NEXT TIME, YOU DON'T GO BUMPING INTO PEOPLE AND SPILLING ICE CREAM ON THEM!"

And they continued to run... and run... until they finally they decided to jump off the 4th floor onto the 3rd floor.

"Look. That wasn't so bad." Kaitou said with a grin.

"People will think we're crazy."

"We were all crazy since day 1 anyway." Kaitou laughed.

*Moments later*
"Hey. I think we're lost." Kaitou spoke up.

"Eeee... which floor was that restaurant at..?" Sonic wondered.

"Let's try asking that guy over there." Kaitou said as he pointed to a muscular man in black.

"Hello sir, do you know where's the Chinese Chicken Rice Restaurant AKA CCRR located at?" Sonic asked.

The man turned behind, startling Kaitou and Sonic.

"Oh...shit." They muttered in unison.

"HEY BOSS! I FOUND THOSE KIDS!" the man shouted.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!"
Django and Joiz were barking about their skills on sniping. Star just looked at the stores and let the two bark at each other.

"I'm better than you, so that title is mine!" Django exclaimed, but Joiz had better things to shoot back at the other.

"What about you, I haven't even heard about you and your siniping skills."

"That's because I'm an agent who does not to be publicized."

"At least the armies around the world would recognize it."

"I told you! I'm a secret agent!"

"That's some crazy bullshit..."

"I don't like showing off to public!"

"But you sure are adamant to get my title..."

"Cuz it once belonged to me!"

"If it did, how come I never heard of you even for a single day?"

"How should I know!?"

"Long live the king... how ironic..."

"You shitty brat! Wanna mano a mano now!?"

"Yeah sure! I'll blast your head off before you can say fire!"

They continued barking while Star continued to walk on without even stopping the two.

"Wait... where's Star?" Joiz said as he finally noticed that their companion was not with them.

"Don't talk your way out of this! You cow- oh yeah... where is he anyway..." Django finally noticed as well.

"Let's look for him. Come on. We'll settle this another day." Joiz urged Django.

"Shit... fine."

After a short moment...

"You don't think he went to the restaurant did you?" Django wondered as he came out of a toy shop.

"Probably. Anyway, you done staring at toy snipers there?"

"You shitty bastard... I was looking for Star..." Django snarled.

"What makes you think he'd go into a TOY SHOP?" Joiz laughed.

"Amuse himself?" Django replied.

"Only person who'd do that would be Nopi." Joiz shot back while laughing harder.

"Tch... what's the name of the restaurant again?" Django asked.

"If I remember correctly, I think it was the Indian Curry House..."

"Wasn't it the salad bowl?"

"No. Jeramu already said he hated vegetables. I think it was the British Grill..."

"What about the Chinese Chicken Rice Restaurant?" Django remembered.

"What the hell!? Does that even exist? I thought it was the Chinese Pork House..."

"Or The German Sausage restaurant..."

"Let's search for it one by one while looking for Star." Joiz decided.

"Alright..."
"Whoa... Quad Core..." Zero said in awe as he stared at one of the new gen computers.

"Stupid... below average RAM. This thing's a fake. You can tell by the insanely high price." Shin stated as he observed the computer.

"Ooo..."

"Let's go. I saw a weapons shop nearby."

They arrived at the weapons shop. The exterior of the store looks deceiving since it looks like an ordinary shop for anyone.

Zero and Shin looked around the weapons, ranging from the old centuries, Metals, weapons from France or any Europe countries

down to Star Wars-esque laser weapons.

"That's... alot..." Zero commented.

"Welcome to my store!"

They whirled around to see a macho man giving them a "nice to meet you" smile.

"Are all these weapons yours?" Shin asked, turning his gaze to the cannons hanging on the wall.

"Ah, yes!" The man replied with vigor. "I collect weapons around the world. But I stop when I need money."

"Why?" Shin inquired, curious.

"I need to pay for the debts from everyone. I've been piled up with those."

"I see..." Shin muttered and he glanced at Zero, who was eyeing a weapon that looked like a shield. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"That weapon looks interesting." Zero replied, then he looked at the owner. "How much is this?"

"Oh, a Shield Boomerang, eh?" The man commented. "That's only for 500."

"That's... a little expensive..."

"How about, 300?"

"Better." Zero grabbed his wallet from his wallet to get his money, and gave it to the owner.

"Looks like I need to buy some bullets, too." Shin muttered and looked for the bullets that matched his gun. "This." He grabbed it and gave it to the man and gave 100.

The man grabbed the hanging Shield Boomerang and packed it along with the bullets. He lent it to Shin and the other accepted it.

"Come back again!"

The two went out of the weapons shop and looked at the time.

"It's almost lunch. Looks like we need to go to that restaurant that Yandols said so we won't be late." Zero noted.
"Another 2 minutes. Are we the only ones here?" Yandols said while checking the time.

"They'll be here soon... let's just wait..." Kei stated calmly.

"I hungry..." Nopi said while slumping on the table.

No sooner had he said that, Hikari, Raiser and Shoko came into view with half of their bag of food gone.

"Hey there." Hikari called out.

"Ah. You're here. Have a seat." Yandols said as he gestured to a nearby chair.

"I expected more of us to show up. Looks like we made it here first huh." Shoko noted.

"You wish my friend. You wish." came a voice from behind.

The Hoshikawas whirled behind to see Jeramu and Mayune standing behind them.

"Where did you two love birds come from?" Kei teased.

"Hey, knock it off." Mayune said.

"Yeah" Jeramu said while chuckling.

"Looks like you guys got some nice stuff to eat." Raiser said as he eyed the waffle wrapper in Jeramu's hand.

"I could say the same to you." Jeramu said while staring at the bag of food they got from the "Try Your Luck" game.

"No shit, you finished half of it already? I could use some snacks on my way home you know." he added.

"There's still half, Jeramu." Mayune said as she sat down beside Hikari.

"Who knows, they might finish the other half." Jeramu laughed as he sat down.

"You can have it if you want." Raiser gestured towards the bag of food. "Hikari eats too much." he added.

"HEY!"

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of people running. They looked at the entrance to see Kaitou and Sonic running towards them.

"Looks like they brought some unnecessary guests with them." Jeramu said as his eyes blazed with excitement.

"Shall I... handle them?" Jeramu added as he reached for his Sakabato.

"Wha? Seriously?" the Hoshikawas asked in unison.

"Don't go too far." Kei teased.

"Heh, this won't hurt one bit." Jeramu said as he dashed towards Kaitou and Sonic.

"WHOAAAA DUDE! FROM BEHIND AND NOW FROM THE FRONT?" Kaitou exclaimed.

"Oh relax already..."

Jeramu dashed past them, performing a move similiar to oblivion. He sheathed his Sakabato as they fell to the ground unconscious.

"There. You should've ran into me you know. It's not hard to spot someone with orange spikey hair carrying six katanas.

Unless if you wanted to exercise." Jeramu joked.

"This place is damn big... finding you... would be kinda hard ya know..." Kaitou said as he gasped for air.

"And they say this is a small world." Jeramu grinned.

"What did you do?" Hikari asked as Jeramu, Kaitou and Sonic sat down.

"Hit em with the blunt of my blade."

The Hoshikawas sweatdropped at Jeramu's answer "You really are a one man army aren't you..." they muttered.

They were silently waiting for someone to show up when Yandols saw Star approaching.

"Hey! Star! Over Here!" Yandols waved.

Star caught sight of Yandols' wave and proceeded to run towards them. He sat down beside Jeramu and Kaitou, and the three bumped their fists.

"Heh, where are the other two?" Shoko asked while looking at the crowd outside.

"I dono. They were barking at each other, I got distracted and I left them. When they didn't come for me, I just walked here then." Star replied.

"CoolStoryBro." Jeramu and Kaitou said in unison. The trio bumped their fists and laughed. They reached for the ice water that had arrived and took a sip.

"See? I told you it wasn't the German Sausage shop!" Django's voice came from outside.

"No shit. Where next?" Joiz asked.

"The Chinese Chicken Rice Restaurant!"

"The hell? You sure that exists?"

"Have a look yourself!"

"What the hell!? Wasn't it the Chinese Pork House?"

The trio nearly choked on their ice water and burst out laughing again.

"SEE? EVERYONE'S HERE ALREADY!" Django shouted while pointing at the laughing trio.

"....."

"Whoa guys. You just got married?" Jeramu teased.

"Who's the mom?" Star asked.

"Who's the dad?" Kaitou added.

"More importantly, WHERE'S THE KID!?" The trio asked in unison as they laughed harder.

Everyone in the restaurant sweatdropped at the trio as they laughed loudly.

"...I'm...tempted to shoot their heads off.." Django muttered to Joiz.

"Somebody...gun please...." Joiz said as he clenched his fist.

"Hey you two. What're you waiting for? Get in already." Shin said as he and Zero approached the two snipers from behind.

"Oh. Fine."

The four of them walked in and sat down.

"Finally. Everyone's here. Let's order what we want shall we?" Yandols suggested.

"Oh sure. 3 bowls of chicken rice. Some more ice water. More importantly, soy sauce. That's all." Jeramu said as he put down his menu without even looking at it.

"Errr..right..."

The waiter came and asked their order. Yandols repeated what Jeramu said and the waiter wrote it all on his note. He left and the customers waited.

The food came after 10 minutes and they distribute the food for 15 people. But the Hoshikawas took only few of it since they ate while roaming around.

They talked about some things they did on the mall. They laughed at Kaitou and Sonic's venture to the mall, some of them

almost choking on their food if it weren't for their ice water placed near them. Star repeated the first few parts of Django and Joiz's arguement, and the latter two continued on with their arguement, prompting the trio to tease them yet again.

After eating their food, they called their waiter and asked for a receipt. The waiter came back with the said item and gave it to them.

"The price isn't that much." Kaitou noted.

"At least it's not the same thing as buying an expensive furniture." Shoko added.

Yandols grabbed their adventure bag and pulled out the wallet. He got the exact amount of money in that receipt and left it on the said item and left an extra one as the tip.

"Let's go, we need to go home." He said. Then they left the restaurant and the mall and return home.

When they went out of the city and reached the wasteland, one of their teammates sensed viruses coming after them.

"Great. The big bad will never stop hunting us every chance he gets."

The team looked at Mayune, who only summoned the weapon and cracked her knuckles.

"You mean..." Hikari muttered.

"Yeah. It's virus kicking time."

The 14 people lashed out their weapons and looked at the virus army on their left with a Leopard virus, with fancy armored top, leading it.

"Looks like we have a stray cat here." Jeramu said.

"Then let's welcome it." Kaitou added.

"Good thing there're only few." Yandols said.

The Leopard virus saw the team, and ran with its speed, leaving the viruses behind, running with their human speed.

The first who noticed that the virus is after Kei was Nopi. He quickly ran for it despite his height and the weapon he carried, which was heavier than him.

Nopi batted the hammer as if it was just a toy hammer at the virus, hitting its legs and flew away from them. By the time the Leopard landed on the ground, the group reached to the team's standing point.

"Looks like a group of 'em won't hurt." Sonic said and prepared his chains. He swung them like a whip, hitting 3 viruses.

Yandols dashed at the viruses and slashed them with his dual blades, disintegrating them. He leaped and did a somersault midair, landing on top of 2 viruses with his blades, impaling and disintegrating them. Django and Joiz sniped the viruses in unison, each receiving a head shot. Kaitou used his gun and metal cards again at the viruses, each cards hitting them with different types of elements and effects.

"Oi oi... come on... you scared?" Jeramu taunted the viruses. prompting for them to get angry and focus on him, he smirked at how foolish they were as they fell to his trap. He waved his hand as fire exploded from beneath the viruses, burning them while he unsheated his Sora-Ichimonji and dashed past the viruses. He resheated his katana after a short moment. Upon reaching the hilt, a sound came and the invisible slashes cut the viruses down and disintegrated them.

Shoko lashed out a cannon and fired at the viruses slowly, causing them to get in with the impact of the shotand

disintegrate. Hikari summoned her Rake Hand and uppercut on the viruses, sending them on the sky and landed painfully. Shin scanned their weakpoints with his laptop and aimed his gun to their heads, giving them the perfect bullseye.

Zero used his Shield Boomerang and threw it as if knowing the there's no attack he can deflect. The viruses were cut in half as the weapon went back to him. Mayune charged at the viruses and swiped one of them with her claws, spun around to swipe the other, sidestepped for another and used the other hand for the last virus.

Raiser and Kei swiftly jumped over the viruses and sent a barrage of elements and runes raining down on them, defeating a huge amount of viruses in a single shot.

The leopard snarled and lept towards Hikari at great speed, catching her off guard. His claw was mere inches away from her when Kaitou's freeze card struck his legs and froze it.

"Feeling a little bit cold are we? Need some warming up?" Jeramu said as he appeared in front of the Leopard with his hand covered in flames.

"Overdrive... FLARE!" Jeramu shouted as he shot the flames forward in the form of tornado, trapping the leopard in a vortex of fire.

The Leopard virus roared in pain while getting burned, at the same time, the ice melted due to the fire. The vortex dissipated and the Leopard fell down on its knees, extremely weak due to the attack it received. Django and Joiz prepared their snipers and aimed their crosshairs at the Leopard's head. They pressed the trigger but the latter lept to Yandols, dodging their attacks.

Yandols merely blocked the Leopard's claw attack with is blades before countering it with multiple slashes, mostly damaging its armor and some of its parts of the body. The Leopard dodged his last attack and lept towards Mayune. When she noticed this, she prepared her stance and punched the virus at the armor, sending it backwards to Sonic, who only kicked it towards Nopi, who only batted to return it back to square one. Before it reached the square one, Mayune made an uppercut with her open hand... or claw with no one hitting but the air. Just when the Leopard reached to square one, a thick blade appeared from the ground in 30 degrees angle and impaled the virus through its heart, disintegrating it.

"Pachinko, gotcha!" Jeramu laughed as he sheathed his katanas.

"You and your pachinkos." Shin chuckled.

Everyone laughed as they continued walking back home.

They finally returned home and rested for a while on their rooms. They did their usual stuffs again like watching TV, reading magazines or sleeping on the sofa. Evening came and they prepared their dinner with the usual chefs. Yandols reminded himself that he should pay attention to the food or it will explode again.

Finally, the chefs went out of the kitchen to the dining room and placed the foods on the middle of the table. The main dish for the dinner is... beefsteak.

Before they prepared for themselves, Jeramu quickly cut the beef in half with his kogatana and put it on his plate, everyone sweatdropped at his antics. After his raid, they prepared with dividing the beef for 14 people.

"Jeramu..." Django called lowly. "Do you like beef that much?"

"I don't eat vegetables. What else do I have to eat? MEAT! hey it sorta rhymes." Jeramu replied, his mouth still full.

"Ohh..."

After the dinner, Mayune and Shoko volunteered to wash the plates and the remaining others went back to their own business.
The next day...

Everyone woke up the same time, others waking up really, really late.

The first to wake up was Jeramu, who raided the fridge again. The next person to wake up is Kei, who came to the dining roomwith his chessboard.

"What's with the chessboard?" Jeramu asked.

"I was bored and decided to take it here so it can be used..." Kei replied as he prepared the pieces on their starting position.

"I see." Jeramu then sat in front of Kei. With the white pieces on his side. "Let's play." He said as he stuffed a piece of cooked meat into his mouth.

"Right." Kei nodded as he finished preparing the black pieces.

After the game...

"PWNT. BITCH! just kidding. ANYWAY I WON!" Jeramu exclaimed as he stood up from his seat, his Horse and Bishop did the checkmate.

"kuso... I DEMAND A REMATCH!" Kei said as he sorted the pieces again.

"Alright. Why not?"

After the game...again
"Kuh...."

"BAHAHAHAHA!!! CHECKMATE!!!" Kei shouted so loud everyone who were in the living room could hear him.

"...."

"ISOPROOOOO"

"you shitty piece of... JAHPANESE BABOON!" Jeramu shouted in comical anger.

"WAT WAS THAT? YOU TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT NOW? I'LL CUT YOU TO PIECES!" Kei retorted back.

"I'LL SPLIT YOU IN HALF!"

"I'LL SPLIT YOU TO QUARTERS!"

"I'LL SCATTER YOUR REMAINS LIKE SENBONZAKURA!"

Everyone sweatdropped as they continued to shout at each other.

"Chess freaks..." Django muttered.

"SHADDAP! I'LL SHAVE YOU BALD WITH MY KATANAS!" Jeramu and Kei shouted in unison at Django.

"Are you guys gonna eat? Your breakfast is still in the oven you know."

"SHIT! I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT!" Jeramu and Kei shouted again.

Both of them dashed towards the kitchen, still barking at each other. Afterwards, the group continued to work on the garden while Jeramu, Kei and Raiser went to build a furnace in one of the vacant rooms.

"RAWR!!! DIIIIG!!!" Django shouted as he pointed at Sonic who was taking a short break from digging the soil.

"Give me a break..."

"DEEEEEEEEG!!!"

"SHUT UP YOU DICK!!! WE'RE LISTENING TO MUSIC HERE!" Jeramu,Kei and Raiser shouted from the inside of the HQ.

Sonic walked up to Django and shoved the shovel into his hands.

"DIG. you DICK." Sonic said as he walked towards Yandols.

"HAHAHAHAH PWNT!!!" Joiz laughed. He was sitting on a tree and was messing around with his blackberry.

"SHADDAP OR I'LL BLAST YOU OFF YOUR TREEHOUSE! YOU ENT!"

"WANT ME TO BLAST YOUR HEAD OFF!?"

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY! ENT!"

Yandols sweatdropped at their heated argument."Dude... can you guys get back to work..."

Evening came again and the chefs were preparing their food again.

"Why does it have to be salad again..." Jeramu grumbled as he cut the apple with his kogatana.

"I agree..." Mayune agreed as she lumply grabbed the apple from the basket and ate it without having to remove its skin.

"Just once is fine. But in two consecutive days? No."

"There's tons of vegetables stored so we had to use it to avoid rotting and wasting it." Yandols said while taking a bite of his salad.

After they finished their meal, it was Raiser and Hikari's turn to wash their plates and others went to their own business.
The next day...

Jeramu noticed Shin sitting on the sofa with some materials scattered around him.

"Whacha doin', Shin?" He asked.

"Fixing my gun." Shin replied. "And also to improve its ballistic speed just after pulling the trigger by adjusting the parts in this gun and to improve its aim--..."

Jeramu fell to the ground stiffly after hearing Shin's long explanation.

On the training room...

"Empress Spike!"

Mayune punched the air upwards like an uppercut, as the said thick blade from before appeared in the same angle.

"Che... Delays." She mumbled as the blade retracted back in the floor.

"So that's where you are..."

Mayune looked behind over her shoulder to see who said the line.

"It's just you, Luna..."

"I've been searching you everywhere."

"You do?"

"Yes!" Hikari pouted and grabbed Mayune's wrist and dragged her out of the room.

Outside the HQ...

Joiz climbed the tree to Snake on his BlackBerry.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Kaitou went to the same tree and heard Joiz's yell. "What's wrong?" He asked as he looked above him.

"MY SNAKE IS SO LONG BUT DAMN!"

"You're... playing that 'Snake' game?"

"Yeah. Is there a problem with that?"

"Uhh, nothing..."

In the living room of the HQ...

Raiser is with Nopi playing house. Nopi stood up to place the piece on top of the house but can't reach due to his height.

"Here. I'll place it for you." Raiser got the piece from the small child and placed it where he wanted to place it.

"Oh, thank you!" Nopi chirped in happiness and picked up the remaining 3 parts. "Can you do it for these?"

"Yes." Raiser nodded and put it in the remaing 3 corners of the walls and he finished it with the roof.

Star, Zero and Shoko are playing Uno. The two losers will get to wash the dishes.

"I won!" Shoko exclaimed in happiness and jumped up and down.

"Looks like it's our turn to wash the dishes." Star said calmly.

Evening came and Yandols called all of them to come to the dining room and called for his chefs.

The main dish is... egg with a bowl of beef noodles and rice.

"SWEET! EGG!" Jeramu exclaimed as he raided the food again before everyone can get theirs.

"Yesterday, it was meat, now egg?" Django asked.

"Yeah."

"You're one and a food army, are you?"

"Just don't give me vegetable salad, crab, or anything that I hate."

After the meal, Zero and Star said that they're going to be the one who will wash their dishes and the others went to their own business.
The next day...

Now it's Yandols' turn to wake up first and he looked at the sky above from the windows of the kitchen.

"Looks like it's going to rain today..." He muttered to himself and proceeded to make breakfast for himself.

The next to wake up is Kei, who noticed that Yandols is already halfway of his breakfast.

"You're fast." He commented.

"I'm just a little hungry, that's all." Yandols said.

During the late afternoon, everyone woke up and realized it's raining today.

Everyone met up in the living room, extremely bored.

"Looks like we can't go outside, huh." Joiz mumbled, not able to even climb up a tree in three consecutive days.

Lightning came and made a roaring sound, not scaring everyone but Nopi, who only covered his ears in fright.

"And that lightning, too." Kaitou added.

"Looks like all we can do is waste time..." Shoko muttered.

Evening came and everyone went lump on their seats since they couldn't do anything but to sleep, play Uno, Chess, or anything that is for indoor games.

Yandols' chefs came back with the chicken as the main dish and Jeramu raided it again.

"Glad that we ordered a good number since we know Jera will snatch almost half of it again." Yandols said.

"Yeah." Joiz nodded. "He's the one who raids the most."

"Because they're ALL my favorite!" Jeramu exclaimed, while his mouth is full. "...Give an exception to the salad. No credits given to it."

After the meal, Shin volunteered himself along with Kei. The latter declined by agreed in the end when he remembered that there's nothing to do.
Spoiler
Show

...The next day...

They woke up and noticed that the rain stopped and went outside. It was wet on some areas of the wasteland.

"Finally! Time for activites!" Jeramu exclaimed with a big grin. But went to frown when his left arm started aching.

'Hmmm... let me join.'

'Shut the fuck up.'

'Oh? How about I do things my own way?'

Jeramu clutched his left arm when the pain got stronger. "Gonna get something inside." He lied and went back in the HQ to go

to his room.
'NOT.NOW.' Jeramu hissed.

'Give me one reason why. I've had it you know? Those guys are shitty. Looking at them so happy, looking at you abandoning

your merciless side. Ugh, sickening .'

Jeramu finally lost control and his eyes went blank. His physical appearanced transformed to what the other is and his went

back to purple.

"Heh. Time for some rampage." He muttered and broke down the door again.
After the digging, everyone went back to HQ and rested for a while...

They noticed that Jeramu isn't back yet. They started to get worried about him and Yandols called on Hikari and Mayune to

check on his room.

One the way to Jeramu's room, the two encountered 'him' again.

"Jeramu, is something wrong again?" Hikari asked in worry.

"Me?" The other questioned. "I'm just doing fine."

"Then what is with that outfit of yours?" Mayune asked. "It's not Halloween yet, FYI." She added.

"It's just my... signature outfit." 'Jeramu' replied. His sinister grin escaping his lips. "Enough talk." He said as he

charged something from his left arm.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" He laughed madly as the aura on his left arm gets stronger.

"Ugh..."

"CHAOS BREAK!!" He yelled as he punched the floor with force, breaking the floor beneath the two.

"No..."

"HAHAHAHAHAH! SCREAM!" He laughed as if he took drugs.

"Urk..."

"GAH!" Hikari screamed in pain.

'Jeramu' charged at Mayune and grabbed her neck to strangle her. He hurled Hikari onto her feet and strangled them as well.

Their eyes were starting to go blank, the breath being driven out of their lungs.

He laughed maniacally again. "HAHAHAH! JUST SCR-"

He stopped. His eyes went blank again and his physical appearance moprhed back to himself. His eyes became red again and

looked up. He saw Mayune giving him the 'let your hands off me' face and he quickly let go of the other. Remembering what he

did, he quickly ran away from the two.

"Hey, Jeramu!"

Jeramu walked out of the forest, looking behind him. He smiled grimly and decided to get some rest. He took out a slice

of bread from his bag and threw it up into the air. He fired a small fireball from his index finger, burning it. He grabbed

it midair and took a bite out of it.

"A little black... but it's okay I guess." Jeramu muttered to himself as he took another bite.

He finished his toast in another 3 bites, and he continued to walk again. No sooner had he gone more than ten steps, someone

dashed at him from behind and slashed at him. Jeramu's body shattered like a mirror and Jeramu kicked the attacker aside,

punching him down on the ground and putting his Muramasa to the attacker's throat.

"You should know that your long daito cannot possibly hit me without me noticing." Jeramu smiled as he sheathed his

Muramasa.

"Heh. Kinda." The attacker said as he stood up. He was a boy with black hair and he wielded a very long daito, even longer

than Jeramu's Sora-Ichimonji.

"I thought you were supposed to train with dad. Daniel." Jeramu said as he patted Daniel on his head.

"No. I graduated a few weeks ago."

"With that insanely long daito? No way..."

"No, seriously."

"Looks like you're catching up to me, eh."

"Yeah. I'll surpass you and my brother!"

"!!" Jeramu's facial expression darkened all of a sudden.

"Oh... sorry... it just slipped out."

"Nevermind..."

"We couldn't find his body on that day... strange huh..."

"I heard. His body and his consciousness is being used by Kami and Ancient as we speak."

"The two you mentioned?"

"Yes."

"Samuel wasn't dead that night?"

"I don't know. I was sure I drove my blade through him..."

"Hmm..."

"He's not the brother you once knew. If he gets to you, don't hesitate."

"Oh. I'm sure you can do that better than me."

"Hahaha... possibly."
"That guy..." Raiser muttered. "Who knew he would run away."

"He wasn't like that before when he became like that." Yandols noted, the others agreed by nodding.

"Looks like having his friends hurt in that state of his makes him feel guilty." Hikari added.

While looking around the wasteland to search for him, Mayune felt a familiar aura near them.

'This aura... it's so familiar, but irritating at the same time.'

Her line of thoughts were cut-off when fireballs came running down on them.

Everyone looked on the source on the attack and saw none other than...

"It's been a while." Trickmaster greeted, part of his arms burning with fire element.

"You again?" Kei snarled. "I thought we burned up your remains."

"Yes. But I'm not going to die that easily." Trickmaster raised up his arms high and charge a huge ball of fire. He floated

up high and threw the huge ball to the ground, pillar of flames surrounding them.

Everyone shielded their eyes from the fires that come to them. "So hot..." Nopi whined, clinging to Yandols' leg.

"We can't even get out..." Django added.

"Let's call for Jera." Yandols suddenly spoke up.

"Why?" Kaitou asked. "He could be nowhere by now."

"He's just near, I know." Yandols said. "Are you ready?"

Everyone nodded, then yelled out Jeramu's name.

"Oh, interesting." Trickmaster noted. "But you'll all be crisps by the time he comes here."

They ignored the Trickmaster's mocked words and continued.

"JERAMUUU!!"
"!!"

"Hehe. Your friends are calling you." Daniel smirked.

"..."

"Come on. Just cuz "that guy" is getting wilder, doesn't give you a reason to distance yourself away from your companions.

You've told me over the phone many times that they're a really fun group. I'm sure you want to make a difference, right?"

"I guess you're right."

"I believe you can make a truce with "that guy" one day." Daniel grinned.

"Yeah... thanks, brother. Tell your mom I miss her cooking."

"Hehe. I'll look after your mom as well."

"Take care of both families. See ya." Jeramu commanded as he ran back in the direction he came from.
He finally reached back the HQ and saw the flames and none other than...

"You!" He yelled at Trickmaster, who only turned around.

"I must thank you for giving me a piece of your powers again, boy." Trickmaster said, as he ignite his hand with flames.

Samuel appeared beside the Trickmaster and unsheathed his black blade at Jeramu.

"!!!"

"Been a while, brother." Samuel hissed.

"You're not my brother. You're just a memory."

"I am very real, you yourself cannot deny it as well."

"...fine. So what if you're my old friend? I'll stab through you like how I did that day!"

"It took you all of your damn courage to do that. Boy were you merciless. Can you possibly show that killing intent you did

that night in front of all of them?"

"Cut the crap. They needn't know about this. This is between you me and Ancient."

"You knew..."

"I recognized him."

"The time has not yet come, Jeramu."

"I'll be waiting whenever you are Samuel. Just come at me."

Without saying another word, Samuel disappeared into the shadows.

"How touching... too bad your friend over there belongs to us now..." the Trickmaster mocked.

"How dare you!" Jeramu growled at the other. "Higan!"

Small fireballs formed on his ten fingertips. He shot them simuntaneously at Trickmaster, who only countered it by charging

ball of flame to his hand and threw it at the fireballs. Both attacks exploded in contact and they stared at each other.

Jeramu unsheated his Wado-Ichimonji and used his Shokiba technique. He slashed in thin air and a firey sonic boom at

Trickmaster, who countered it with the same attack. The fireball was cut in half and Trickmaster flinched after receiving

the attack. Jeramu quickly resheated his Wado-Ichimonji and gathered flame to his right hand and fired it to his enemy, a

dragon's face appearing on it, hitting the flinched Trickmaster.

He charged some fire energy and called, "Overdrive... Flare!" He shot forward a firey tornado towards Trickmaster. He

screamed in pain as he continue to receive the damage. He floated down to the ground, still in pain as the tornado

dissipated.

"Not...bad..."

"No shit. You shoud know that attack is unavoidable."

The Trickmaster ignited his hand and punched in thin air, the flame sent towards Jeramu. The samurai unsheated his Muramasa

and cut the flame in half, avoiding Jeramu by getting past him. He resheated back the katana.

"Time to end this." He stated and gathered all of his fire energy.

"You can't end this with just your puny attacks!" Trickmaster snarled as he charged all of the fire energy and made a sun

ball with his hand.

"Remember this? Sun Obliteration."

"You're as pathetic as always... to think you were able to trap my friends. I can beat you no sweat." Jeramu mocked.

Before his ball managed to fully charge, he felt that he was trapped and paralyzed -- and he just realized that Jeramu got

to him first when a cross of fire appeared, trapping and scorching him.

"Saint's Crossfire. I just invented this a few days ago. I'm sure you didn't expect this, smartass." Jeramu said as his left

hand roared with flame.

"See ya some other time." Jeramu dashed at Trickmaster and punched through him. He remained as he was with his fist beside

him as the cross erupted in a powerful flare explosion and casted a shadow at him.

The pillars of flame extinguished after Trickmaster disappeared. The team looked around them to see Jeramu standing, but not

Trickmaster.

"Jeramu... you..." Raiser muttered.

"YOU CAME BACK!" Hikari and Mayune yelled as they attacked Jeramu with hug.

"Hehehe, sorry guys ." Jeramu apologized. He then gently pushed Hikari and Mayune away from him.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized again.

"For what?" Hikari asked.

"For almost killing you two." Jeramu replied.

"What are you saying?"

Jeramu looked at Mayune with a suprised expression.

"We're comrades. You don't need to run away from us. We're not doubting on you."

Jeramu smiled at what the other said and felt that he should stay with the group again.

Yandols approached him and said, "Welcome back, Jeramu." He said as he offered his hand.

Jeramu looked at the hand for a while and accepted it. "Thanks."
Chapter 6 - The Samurai Leaves? END

Mart Note: ASO;SVIHAE;GAJKRBVHAKBRJGTHISISTHELONGESTCHAPTEREVER

Novan Note: This will be... the Masterpiece of masterpieces. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Preview: Chapter 8: Jeramu's Dark Past, The Lost Friend
Jeramu reveals his past and his reason for vengeance. He lost his best friend, Samuel to a group of viruses, and he was

forced to kill him. Saddened by this lost, Jeramu loses his mind and turns insane. He is well aware, and decides to develop

split personality disorder to cope with his mental stress. This grief has not left his heart, he is plagued by memories of

that day every time he wakes up, vowing to avenge his fallen friend at all costs.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

DeathScytheAngel

Badges

Post by DeathScytheAngel » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Man , I was expecting it to be better . But its REALLY FUNNY imo . And that`s how I nearly died ? Aw that wasn`t so exciting at all . XD

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Spoiler
Show
Mart Note: Here comes Jeramu's past!

Novan Note: ....

Chapter 8: Jeramu's Dark Past, The Lost Friend
"Mmf... ah geez... Can't sleep anymore." Jeramu said as he woke up. He checked his watch, it was 9:30am.

"WHAT THE... NINE THIRTY? OH GEEZ I'M LATE!"

"Relax. You've exhausted all your flame element. You were out for 2 days." A voice came from the door.

Mayune was standing at the door, Jeramu's cross necklace at her hand.

"Ah... I see." Jeramu replied as he went to grab his white shirt.

"Here. Your cross." Mayune said as she handed the necklace over to him.

"How long have you been here?" Jeramu said as he put on his necklace.

"Quite some time. I wanted to make sure you don't burn anyone." Mayune joked.

"Hah. Only person I'd burn would be you." Jeramu shot back.

"Why?"

"No reason." He laughed.

The two of them walked down the staircase, laughing.

"Oh. You're up Jera." Yandols noticed as they walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, boss. I was out for 2 days?"

"Yeah. No attacks on us though. We're safe."

"Alright."

"You missed breakfast."

"NO SHIT!"

"Hahaha. I told you he's a glutton." Joiz and Django laughed.

"SHUT YER YAP. I'LL SPLIT YOU TWO IN HALF!" Jeramu yelled in comical anger.

"I'LL BLAST YER TO SMI THE REENS!" Joiz and Django shot back in unison.

"Enough. Jeramu. I believe you have something to tell us?" Yandols asked calmly.

"...alright. I've had it..." Jeramu said as he threw a fireball, which exploded into a screen.

"The flames of memory, my past. If this is what you all want to see, witness it with your own eyes, my past." Jeramu stated as his eyes went watery.

"If you will not witness my past with your own eyes, then this will have to wait. Do you all understand? My past cannot be explained with words alone. I will have to show you, with the flames of my past." Jeramu explained.

"We're ready. Let's go." Yandols said as he focused on the firey screen.

"You have earned the right to know. now hear..."

The screen flashed, and the display changed into a dojo.

"It all started when I was a kid..."
Jeramu, age 6
"Sam! Come on! Dad's calling us!" a young Jeramu said as he shook his friend awake.

"Whaa? No more training..." a young Samuel pulled his blanket over him.

"WAKE UP! DAMMIT! I'LL HAVE TO DRAG YOU OVER AT THIS RATE!" Jeramu said as he smacked Samuel's head.

"Okay okay. Geez... what does he want?"

"I dono. Should be fun!"

"Samuel and I were good friends. Our parents knew each other. We've known each other since we were babies. We've always been together. We've been training in my grandfather's dojo." Jeramu narrated.

"Wat."

"Your advancement test. Beat.A.Dinosaur." A man with orange hair said.

"YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME AROUND OLD MAN? HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BEAT A DINOSAUR?" Jeramu said as he kicked the man's leg, causing the man to stagger.

"Oi...why are you so..." Samuel began.

"WHO THE HELL CARES?"

"He's right... you should treat your father with some respect..." Jeramu's father said as he stood upright.

"THAT WAS A COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS REQUEST!"

"I did this when I was 5..." Jeramu's father chuckled.

"I'M ONLY 6!!!" Jeramu retorted.

"Do you get his point...?" Samuel sweatdropped.

"ALRIGHT. LET'S SHOW HIM WHAT WE'RE MADE OFF! HUNT A BABY SAURUS!!!" Jeramu shouted as he ran out of the dojo.

"It has to be a fully grown one!" Jeramu's father called out, causing Jeramu to fall comically.

"grrr... fine. Sam! Let's get some dino meat for dinner!"

"Okay." Samuel said as he followed Jeramu.

"In the end... He killed the dinosaur single-handedly."

"Haaah...haah..."

"Kuh... I can't believe this! We risked our lives!" Jeramu kicked a rock aside as he gasped for air.

"You... didn't help out much..." Samuel panted.

"I did. A little I admit."

"Then you carry this one back."

"Wha? Give me a hand."

"Okay okay. I'll grab this side."

"let's go home!"

Jeramu, age 7

"AGH!" Jeramu was pushed aside from Samuel, who dodged his attack.

"You know... that Kiku-Ichimonji is kinda crappy. You should get some better katanas you know." Samuel said as he helped Jeramu to his feet.

"Geh. It's good enough. Soon. another year, and all the savings I've saved up will be put to good use." Jeramu smiled.

"Oooh, trying to buy something?"

"Secret my friend. Once I get that, I'll have no problem beating you!" Jeramu challenged.

"Till then, you'll have to keep losing to me for another year." Samuel chuckled.

"Stupid. I'm the one who's going to protect you. Don't act big!" Jeramu said as he comically strangled Samuel.

"How can you protect me if you can't even beat me?" Samuel laughed.

"I'll get a girlfriend before you I bet."

"Are you really THAT desperate for love?"

"Yeah. I want to find someone who loves me."

"Heh. I'll be with you, till you find that person."

"No shit. Who would want you to be with me?

"No really. I need to take care of you before you find that person who can take care of you."

"Don't act big you crazy boy!" Jeramu laughed as he comically strangled Samuel again.

The both of them laughed as they walked back to the dojo.

"He was... better than me. In everything we did, he always surpassed me. I had to admit, I was envious. But he was my friend, watching him excel made me happy as well. Day after day, we sparred. I'd always get my ass handed back to me. He was a real genius..."

Jeramu, age 8

"I DID IT! FATHER!!! SAMUEL!!!" an excited Jeramu ran into the hall.

"Wat. You're late for dinner. You crazy kid." Jeramu's father said.

"NONONONO! I HAZ MY REASONS! ANYWAY, HERE!" Jeramu held out a katana wrapped in red cloth.

"What's that? You bought it?" Samuel said as he eyed the katana.

"Watch!" Jeramu said as he unwrapped the red cloth, revealing a long daito, approximately 110 centimeteres long.

"What the..." Samuel began.

"I made it. I got some elite lightweight titanium alloy off the black market, using 6 years of my savings. It's perfect dad! Try using it!" Jeramu exclaimed as he unsheathed the katana. He handed it over to his father, who took it and eyed it with curiousity.

His father stood up and began slashing the air with it, after a few moments, he handed it back to Jeramu.

"Jerem... this sword is very light, if you use your graceful grip style, it might slip out of your hands, and with the length, you might end up cutting yourself... it's very sharp you know..."

"You know I don't like using a power grip. Relax. I'll practice, and I'll master this blade of the skies!" Jeramu declared.

"I see... be careful. I'll put my trust in you. Master that blade."

"Yeah. Same here." Samuel grinned.

"Alright! I'll go practice!"

"Wait... don't you want dinner?" His father sweatdropped.

"Nope. Time is essence!" Jeramu said as he rushed out.

"Do you have a name for it!?" His father called out.

"I do! Sora-Ichimonji!" Jeramu shouted back.

"Haaa... he can be such a handful... Samuel, would you go train with him now?" Jeramu's father sighed.

"Sure. Let me finish this." Samuel said as he took a big bite out of his fish.

"He was a genius, even after I crafted Sora-Ichimonji, he still beat me. He was the one who found Oblivion's weakness as well. I continued to admire him, respect him, and my desire to defeat him grew stronger."

"One day... everything changed. Ancient paid us a visit, and he attacked Samuel, infecting him. I found him 2 days after the attack, but it was too late."

Jeramu, age 8

"SAMUEL!!!" Jeramu was shocked to see his best friend, blade drawn at him.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SURPRISED TO SEE ME?" Samuel's face twisted into a sinister grin.

"You... what happened to you!?"

"Nothing... except that... I've seen the light... through the darkness."

"Nonsense. Come on! Let's go home!"

Thunder struck a tree nearby, and a heavy rain started.

"I have no where to go now. I don't know what to do, but I do know one thing."

"...."

"I'll have to terminate you."

"Wha..."

Without saying another word, Samuel dashed at Jeramu and unsheathed his black katana, clashing with his best friend. Samuel began to force Jeramu back, showing a surprising amount of physical strength despite his age.

"STOP!!! THIS... I DON'T WANT THIS!!"

"You've always wanted to defeat me, you've always been envious of me... COME ON! BRING IT! SAY THAT YOU WANT TO KILL ME!!!" Samuel taunted.

"Grrr...why..."

They releashed their clashes and jumped back from each other. They started circling each other, waiting for the other to make his move.

"I don't know what happened, but I'm sure that guy who attacked us is behind this!"

"Smart... your ability to figure out things by piecing small clues together never ceases to amaze me..."

"You should know flattery won't work... Samuel..."

"Heh. Let's end this..."

"...."

Samuel dashed at Jeramu again, however this time Jeramu was ready, he dashed past Samuel and quickly sheathed his Sora-Ichimonji, creating a loud KACHING sound and forcing Oblivion's slashes to initiate. Samuel however, emerged with only a few cuts on his body, smirking.

"!!!" Jeramu's face was wide with shock, as if he had witnessed his enemy walk out of an inferno unharmed.

"I know, Jeramu. I know you. If you want to kill me, you better do so. Otherwise I'll tear your flesh off you and send your skeleton back to your father."

"....."

"What's wrong? Can't face reality?"

"You... you're right. I cannot deny this reality. I... I have to do it. I cannot... run away."

"I'll defeat you... no, I'LL KILL YOU! AND TAKE YOU BACK WITH ME!!!" Jeramu shouted as his eyes blazed crimson.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'LL LET YOU FACE ME AND SHOW YOU ALL MY SECRET TECHNIQUES BEFORE YOU DIE!" Samuel laughed insanely.

"This... THIS ENDS FOR YOU NOT I! SOUL ABLAZE!!!" Jeramu shouted as his aura exploded into flames.

Jeramu's speed and strength increased drastically, and he was fighting on even ground with Samuel, who had not anticipated it. Jeramu was forcing Samuel back this time, each blow growing more powerful than the previous.

"You were right... I WAS ENVIOUS! I WAS JEALOUS! DAD ALWAYS PRAISED YOU! MADE YOU AN EXAMPLE! THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER! YOU DID ALL THAT I COULDN'T! YOU SURPASSED ME! EVEN THE ENEMY CHOSE TO CORRUPT YOU INSTEAD OF ME!!! I WAS ENVIOUS OF YOU! SAMUEL!!!" Jeramu shouted as he clashed with his best friend.

"IF I KILL YOU KNOW, THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING LEFT TO STAND IN MY WAY!!! I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS!!!"

Jeramu snapped as he automatically dashed past Samuel, cutting him.

"WHA!? IMPOSSIBLE!"

Jeramu started to repeatedly dash past Samuel, attacking him from all directions.

'This speed...I can't catch up! What is WITH him?"

Jeramu continued on his assault, screaming with rage.

'Even if he's surpassed me, his one weakness is his low stamina! It'll be over soon!' Samuel said as he continued to endure Jeramu's repeated attacks.

Jeramu's blade was stained with green blood, Samuel was getting cut badly.

'What!? He's still going on?'

Jeramu's legs were screaming with pain, but Jeramu kept dashing at inhuman speed, cutting his fallen friend up. He was past his limits, but like his friend, he denied it. Jeramu finally stopped and gathered all of his remaining energy, his eyes back with an X shaped pupil.

Samuel regained his balance and whirled around to see Jeramu right in front of him, and his green blood spilling out from his chest. He was impaled by Jeramu's Sora-Ichimonji.
Jeramu cradled a dying Samuel in his arms, crying.

"WHY!? WHY YOU!? WHY WASN'T IT ME!!? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS THE ONE!?" Jeramu questioned his dying friend.

"Je..remy..." Samuel began weakly.

"SAMUEL!!!"

"You... you managed to stop me..."

"DON'T TALK!!! I'LL CALL MY DAD!" Jeramu said as he reached for his phone. When he saw his hand, he noticed the red blood, and saw that Samuel's infection had faded.

"It's... no good... I know when my own time is up, Jeremy."

"NO!!!"

"Stop.. denying reality... you did the right thing... you stopped me. I was fully aware... what would happen if you didn't. I would've kill our families... and many more... I provoked you... so that you could stop me... I wanted this..."

"BUT I DIDN'T! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU! YOU'RE MY FRIEND!!! YOU'RE MY BROTHER!!!"

"I.. know that... dummy. It's because I'm your brother... you had to stop me..."

"I'm sorry... I was envious... I..."

"I don't mind... Jere-no... Jeramu... I... have faith in you... remember what your father said?" Samuel asked.

"We will both... be the world's greatest swordsman... like your grandfather... I cannot do this anymore... but you can... Jeramu... I know you can... you're strong...you can master... the blade of the skies..." Samuel added weakly.

"NO! YOU CANNOT! DON'T DIE ON ME!!! SAMUEL!!!"

"I only regret... not being able to see you find real friends... and someone you love... as your brother..." Samuel said slowly as his hand fell from Jeramu's.

"NO!!! SAMUEL!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU MUSN'T!!! SAMUEL!!!" Jeramu shouted in agony as his childhood friend and brother died in his hands.

"I... I'M SORRY...I'M SORRY..." Jeramu apologized as his consciousness faded away.
"I woke up a few days later, I couldn't do anything. Nobody blamed me, they felt sorry for me instead. I didn't deserve it... it was my fault to begin with. All I could ever think of was that night, I was filled with self regret and despair. Eventually, I went insane. I couldn't stop myself. In the end, I developed split personality, splitting my insanity from me. I was normal again, but I lacked... something. I moved on. I decided to fulfill my brother's last request. I gathered legendary katanas from Japan, and I mastered my own sword as well. But... no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't forget him... that night...

Jeramu's screen of fire disappeared, and there was a long moment of silence as Jeramu shed his tears.

"Even know... it's been years..." Hikari muttered.

"I've killed my own best friend. I've tried to kill you. Do you still trust me?" Jeramu questioned.

"We do. You're part of us now. We're a family." Raiser said with a grin.

"Indeed, but answer me this Jera. That day, a samurai zombie came and you guys clashed. That was Samuel wasn't it?" Yandols asked.

"Yes. It wasn't a zombie, it was Samuel's dead body and consciousness corrupted by a virus. I don't know how he survived, but nobody found his body, only my Sora-Ichimonji at that night. I can suspect that Ancient was the one who took it."

"How do you know it was Ancient?" Shoko asked.

"I recognized his voice, his body structure, his tone, his aura when I met him that day we came together."

"Looks like Ancient is going to get some beating eh." Mayune said.

"I'll share my prey with you, relax." Jeramu joked.

"Well, it must've been hard for you."

"Nah... I can change from comical mode to serious mode within 0.57 seconds." Jeramu laughed.

Everyone laughed at Jeramu's joke except for Mayune, who only frowned and held her heart absently.

'Shit... not now.' She thought grimly. 'This is not the right time to...'

Jermu noticed that the other is not paying attention and just staring absent-mindedly.

"Hey Mayune, what's wrong?" He asked, the other snapping back to reality.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking something." She replied and gave him a light chuckle. 'Whatever happens, I won't lose to it...'

They finally fixed themselves and they proceeded to continue on with their daily activities.
hapter 8: Jeramu's Dark Past, The Lost Friend

Mart Note: That was... tragic. *sobs*

Novan Note: Even I myself cannot stop my tears...

PREVIEW: Chapter 9: My Name's CLOFS, HAHAHAHA
CLOFS steals a special item from a museum, and he finally reveals himself as Jeramu's dark side, the second Personality. After Nova regains control, they decide to head out for lunch. After enjoying themselves, the Soul Eater appears, attempting to steal Jeramu's unique soul, combined from CLOFS and Nova. CLOFS reveals the item he has stolen, the brain charger. Capable of creating bizzare results when used on the human brain...
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

DeathScytheAngel

Badges

Post by DeathScytheAngel » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:55 am

Somehow I found Chapter 8 more touching than Chapter 7 .

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Spoiler
Show
Mart Note: ONE CHAPTER LEFT... RAWR

Novan Note: I cannot wait for chapter 10...

Chapter 9 - My Name is CLOFS, HAHAHA
A week after Jeramu told his past...

"I'M... BORED!"

Sonic yelled at the living room while standing on the sofa.

"Sonic, calm down." Yandols ordered, but the former declined it.

"I WON'T CALM DOWN UNTI-"

He dodged an incoming dart and looked behind him as the said object stroke to the dartboard.

"Watch where you're throwing, Jahpaneze boy!" Sonic growled at Kei.

"If you were not standing in front of my dartboard then you wouldn't have to dodge it." Kei retorted back as he threw another dart.

"Ugh, fine." Sonic sat down the sofa before he got hit and stared at the table glass in front of him, trying to think of what he should do for the day.
"MY VICTORY!"

Mayune stood up in victory as she got the last card for the remaining 7 of Spades, completing a pair of 7 cards.

"Fuck." Jeramu swore as he slumped on the table, staring at the Joker card. "I know I'm a joker, but why the hell did this have to be mine..."

"You fell to my trap." Star chuckled.

"Star! Rematch!" Jeramu concluded as he placed down the Joker card back on the table.

"I don't mind."

"How about it, Mayune?" Jeramu asked.

"I can take all of the pairs before I can get Joker."

After the game...

"No shit." Mayune swore as she stared at the Joker card.

"You got joked." Jeramu laughed. "Looks like the karma went back to you." He said as he put down both Ace of Hearts and Ace of Spade.
"Checkmate."

Kaitou placed his Bishop 3 diagonal squares far from the King. The other pieces that trapped the King were the Pawn, Horse and Rook.

"Wow, you really beat me to it." Raiser said.

"I can beat any strategy you throw at me." Kaitou said as he placed his finger to his left side of the brain.

"Can I join next?" A voice came from behind Raiser.

"Oh, sure, sis." He said as he stood up and lent the chair to Shoko.

They fixed the positions of the chess pieces to the starting position.

"Shall we start?" Shoko asked.

"Sure."

After the game

"..." The three stared at the chess pieces.

"..Checkmate." Shoko declared.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Kaitou yelled out. "WHAT AM I PLAYING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!?"
"Guys, guys!"

It was lunch time and Yandols called everyone to the dining room. Hikari came bursting in the room before everyone could come in and dropped the newspaper on the table, showing an article. Yandols picked up the newspaper and recited the newest article.

"The Archeologists found an old artifact while digging a spacious land in Australia. How it is used is unknown, but they are certain it holds something mysterious. They called the scientists to examine the artifact. After they examined the artifact, they are can't say what the object holds. The artifact is currently in display at the museum for 3 days for everyone to look."

"...Interesting, don't you think?" Hikari asked.

"Yeah." Yandols nodded. "So, who wants to check the museum tomorrow?" He asked, looking at everyone.

"Not bad." Raiser said and raised his hand. "I'll go."

"Everyone will go." Django added.

"It's decided." Yandols said.
That night... in the museum...

"Looks like no one's left."

"Not even a single mouse?"

"Nope."

"I guess we're ready to-"

"Oh no you don't." A voice came from behind.

The stranger knocked down the two guards with his left arm.

"Just let me visit this for a while..."

The stranger headed for the said artifact located at the Ancient Artifacts sections. He broke the glass. The glass fragments fell on the floor as the alarm went off. The stranger quickly grabbed the artifact before the guards went out and opened their flashlights. They found no one else but the fragments of the glass with the artifact missing and the two knocked-out fellow guards.
Everyone gathered the dining room for the breakfast. They noticed that someone's missing.

"Jeramu's not here." Joiz said after returning back to the dining room.

"He's nowhere in the HQ." Kaitou reported back.

"Just where is he..." Yandols muttered.

"He's just outside buying something else." Django guessed. "I'm sure he'll return soon."

"Well, yeah..." Yandols considered slowly. 'He wouldn't just go out without telling us...'

After breakfast, they went outside to the town where the museum is located. They reached the same town where they located the mall.

"The museum should be around here..." Joiz noted.

They took a left turn. While they were walking towards the museum, they noticed 'Jeramu' throwing the artifact in the air to his hands. When he noticed the team, he quickly shove the artifact to his pockets.

"Jeramu!" Yandols called.

"So you were here all along." Zero added. "We've been searching for you in the HQ."

"Cut the crap. I'm not Jeramu. Nor Nova." 'Jeramu' shot back. "I'm Chaos Lord Omega Final Soul. Call me Clofs."

"...What?"

"I'm Nova's second personality that he split when we were eight years old." He added.

"So you're the one who was trying to kill us?" Hikari asked.

"Yeah. So?" CLOFS barked. Then he felt his head and arm ache.

"FUCK!! NOVA... YOU SON OF A..." CLOFS began.

His eyes went blank and morphed back to Jeramu, or Nova's form.

He looked and saw everyone staring at him. The silence continued for some minutes.

...Until he broke it. "Want some lunch?" he grinned.

They went to a random restaurant. They divided themselves in 3 groups so they could occupy 3 tables with 5 chairs.

1st table: Yandols, Nopi, Kei, Star, Shin
2nd table: Hikari, Shoko, Raiser, Mayune, Jeramu
3rd table: Zero, Django, Joiz, Sonic, Kaitou

Each table had a different waiter so they had to order separately. The waiters wrote their orders and said they had to wait for 5 minutes. The waiters gave them a glass of water.

The first and 3rd tables are talking about random things. Mostly about their achievements. Django and Joiz barked their achievements and who's the real title holder.

On the second table, Hikari pondered on something.

"Hey, Mayune." She called, the other catching her attention. "I'm just wondering..."

"What?"

"You seem to stick to Jeramu as time goes by." Hikari noted while giving the other a doubtful look.

"So?"

"Do you... have a crush on him?"

Jeramu, who was drinking his water, almost spit his water out as he smirked.

Mayune laughed at Hikari's question, and eventually stopped and gave her a glare. "You know, Luna, don't give me those love teasers."

"Ok." Hikari chuckled.

The waiters came and placed their orders in the middle of the table and left afterwards.

"LET'S CHOW!" Sonic declared.

"EATING COMPETITION!!!" Jeramu shouted.

"BRING IT!" Mayune challenged.

"YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Jeramu laughed.
After lunch, they called their waiters and asked for a receipt. After bringing the said item, they left the money and some tips and went outside the restaurant.

"Ahh, that was good." Jeramu said as he stretched his upper limbs.

"The food there is SOOO delicious that I could go back there anytime." Django added.

"Same here." Joiz said.

"You? You'd probably end up in the Indian Curry House." Django laughed.

"I'd like to see you walking in the Chinese Pork House." Joiz retorted.

"WHAT YOU SAY?"

"YOU HEARD ME!"

"Shut up... dammit..." Jeramu commanded.

They roamed around the town and looked at some stores left and right.

Mayune felt her eyes glow red and looked around.

"What's wrong?" Yandols asked.

"I sens a strong virus coming at us."

The said virus, jumped from the building beside them, landing in front of the team and looked at them.

"My name is the Soul Eater. I devour souls." He introduced and bowed down as a sign of respect.

'Just what is that bastard thinking about bowing TO us?' CLOFS said in Jeramu's mind.

'Maybe he admires us.' Jeramu shot back sarcastically.

'I never knew you had your own fan club.'

'No, with all that shit you've been stirring up I think it belongs to you.'

Soul Eater looked up. The team alarmed and they prepared their weapons as they prepare to fight against him.

The Soul Eater lept to them. But the team just jumped away, scattering themselves.

Joiz and Django prepared their rifles and aimed their crosshairs at Soul Eater. They pulled the trigger and their attacks traveled to the other.

Soul Eater looked behind him and lifted up his hand and an aura of darkness surround his hand and absorbed the attacks.

"What!?" Joiz and Django bellowed.

"It's no use attacking me with those." Soul Eater mocked. He whirled around to see Kei attacking him with his katana. He lept backward to avoid being hit. He looked on his right to see Jeramu using the Shokiba with his Muramasa. He jumped high enough to get to the rooftop.

"Hehehe." A voice came from behind him. "Looks like our trap worked."

Soul Eater whirled to see an incoming white fist and hit him square in the face, sending him back to the team.

"You're the first one who easily fell to our Pachinko Phase 1 trick." Mayune said gleefully and jumped down from the building. "Nopi, do your thing!"

"Right!" Nopi nodded as he batted the approaching Soul Eater, sending him to Hikari.

"Eei~!" Hikari yelled as she used her Rake Hand to send Soul Eater at Kaitou.

"Magic time." He said as he grabbed his white hat and magically get his boxing fist. He equipped it and punched Soul Eater, seding him to Sonic.

"It's time for my legs to get some exercise!" Sonic exclaimed as he kicked Soul Eater to the sky.

"Phase 1, perfect.. Phase 2, execute." Jeramu said as he jumped high and grabbed his Buster Braker from his back, executing Omnislash as he dive-bombed the Soul Eater from multiple directions.

Jeramu landed on the ground on his feet while the Soul Eater landed on the ground, fallen.

"How do you like our new pachinko trick?" He asked rhetorically.

Soul Eater staggered to stood up, and glared at Jeramu.

"Oh boy, why so serious?" Jeramu joked.

"You..." Soul Eater muttered, and lift up his shaking clenched hand. "I'll steal your 'unique' soul!"

'MY TURN!' CLOFS suddenly said.

Jeramu's eyes went blank, and morphed to CLOFS' clothes, accessories, hair and left arm. His eyes lit up in purple.

"!!!"

"That's Clofs!" Shoko noted.

"HAH! GOTCHA!" Clofs shouted as he charged a purple beam of chaos and fired it at the Soul Eater, who barely dodged it and landed behind him. Clofs took out his cleaver and swung it at the Soul Eater, missing him by a few inches. The Soul Eater prepared to approach Clofs to suck out his soul, but Clofs kicked him away and pinned him to the ground with repeated chaos blasts from his left arm.

"Sorry, pal." He said. "But I ain't gonna let you do that." He put his right hand to his pocket and grabbed the artifact. He showed the artifact to Soul Eater. "This artifact is what you call Brain Charger."

"And what does that stupid crappy artifact do?" Soul Eater asked ignorantly.

"Ya see... It can do such crazy results to the human brain. If my, no OUR, theory is correct, we can become a true one man army. All I need to do is press this..." CLOFS explained as he pointed the said part with his other hand. "Lemme try it."

He pressed a button on the artifact. He gambled on a good result. His body glowed in white as it was split in half, their atoms seemingly ripped in half. The light dimmed out and revealed Nova and CLOFS, on separate bodies.

Everyone stared at the two in shock as they realized that they had materialized into two bodies.

"No way..." Django muttered under his breath.

"They are both in the real world..." Yandols muttered in shock.

"HAHAHAHAH! See what I mean?" CLOFS mocked, prompting for Soul Eater to get angrier.

"You..." He muttered in a low growl. He then charged at the two. They only jumped out of the way and landed behind him.

Soul Eater's hand glowed in darkness. "Darkness of Gravity!" He called out. CLOFS and Nova felt something heavy pushing them down. They can't help but to kneel. The more they force to stand up, the more they're being pushed down by the gravity.

"I'll just take both of your souls." He said with a sinister glare.

"We'll see about that." CLOFS mocked.

Yandols tackled the Soul Eater hard. He flew to the concrete building, creating a crater of his shape and fell to the ground on his stomach, freeing CLOFS and Nova. He stood up and regain his composture and saw a circular boomerang coming to him. He held up his glowing hand and catched the item absorbed the energies. He threw it to back to the team, only to dodge it until it reached to Zero, who only catched it and stared at him with determination.

He raised up his hand, attempting to use Darkness Gravity on all of them...

Until an attack on his face interrupted him and looked at his attacker.

Mayune was laughing so hard at his reaction. She stopped laughing when she noticed that Soul Eater was charging at her. She charged her right claw until it glowed in white.

Just Soul Eater is nearer, she punched him hard and called the attack, "Empress Break!" Sending him back to the other side.

He stood up and looked up to see burning magma rocks falling down on him. He dodged them all and noticed a presence behind him. He whirled around to see Nova unsheating his Sora-Ichimonji.

"Time to split you in half..."

"Ichi-Hambun Hitokire!" He yelled out, as he slashed Soul Eater in uppercut motion.

"R-Remember this...!" Soul Eater growled.

"Shut the hell up." Clofs hissed as he blasted the Soul Eater to smitherins with his purple chaos beam.

"That did it." CLOFS said as his and Nova's body rejoined and they became one again.

Jeramu looked at his teammates. They approached him except for one.

"You did great back there." Django said, giving him thumbs up.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah." Sonic nodded.

'See?' Clofs laughed.

'Alright.. I'll let you out of your cage. But if you do anything funny, I'll split you in half.' Nova threatened.

'I'd like to see you try.'

While they continued talking, the one who left out, Mayune, just stared at them.

'It's another victory for us...' She thought, and looked up the sky. 'But I wonder how long will I last...'
Mart Note: okchapter9isdone

Novan Note: Chapter 10 is next...

PREVIEW: Chapter 10: Sheathe Your Blade! Infected Comrade!
Mayune's infection reaches its peak, and she goes berserk. The team is unable to attack her, and they try to reach out to her throughout the whole fight. When all hope seems lost, Nova...
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:20 pm

wait we are at chapter 9 already?!

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:10 am

Still waiting for nova to unlock compilation thread so i can edit the chapters.

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:34 am

WAI U REPLY I EXPECT NOVA CHAPTER 10 BEFORE YA POST!
-Me if I use my mouth to listen to my thoughts

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 am

why do you want to edit the story? that sucks >_>

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:07 am

Spoiler
Show
Mart Note: *rages in room*

Novan Note: This is where the fun begins...

Chapter 10 - Sheathe Your Blade! Infected Comrade!
A sword... impaled to my heart...

I can't believe what I'm seeing...

"You traitor!"

No... I'm not a traitor... It was not me...

"We were wrong to consider you!"

I looked up to see their hateful eyes glaring towards me. I can't believe I'm still alive even with the sword impaled through me. I'm still breathing like nothing happened. What? Is this what being a virus feels like? ...No. This is not it. I remember viruses disintegrate when they're impaled through the heart. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

"Just die, traitor!"

...Damn it. I've had enough of the "traitor traitor" things. It's sickening me. Very. Everytime I hear it, I get angry so much.

I stood up with my own feet, glared back at them and shouted, "What have I done to betray you!?" ...Shit. My body... it's disintegrating... Like those stupid viruses.

"You betrayed our trust!"

Being betrayed sounds hurt, no? I've experienced that thousands of times in my life.

'You're right...'

'Who's there!?'

'I'm the voice inside your head, human.'

'Voice? I'm not believing you...'

'Don't you notice? You get angry so much when you're being called traitor. We share the common experience.'

'...'

'Why don't you, let me take care of things here for a bit?'

'Why would I do that? Why would I give my consciousness to someone like you? I don't even know your name.'

'My name is not yet of importance, human. Just keep in mind that we are one. We share the same body.'

'...Shit. My body...'

'Don't worry. I'll do something. Just rest.'

Then I lost consciousness...

"Gah!"

Mayune rolled to the bed and fell face flat on the floor.

"Man..." She whined as she stood up and looked at the wall clock beside her.

"...It's 7:30 AM? I guess that nightmare woke me up at this time."

After fixing herself up by combing the hair and putting it into a ponytail, her vision blurred and she lost her balance. She grabbed the table's edge and used it as a support.

"I can't hold it much longer... It's getting stronger the longer I restrain it. Even the bracelet that Alice gave me is getting useless." She muttered as she stood upright. She looked at the trench coat resting on the chair. "I'm not in the mood to use it for a while." She said as she went out of the room to head for the dining room to take breakfast.
"Good morning. What made you wake up this time?" Jeramu smiled. "What happened to the early bird of the team?"

"I just need more sleep, that's all." Mayune lied, and suddenly doubted about Jeramu. What lies behind that smile of his? '...Why am I doubting him? Damn that nightmare. It's affecting me.'

"Look who's the late worm!" A voice behind her suddenly yelled as someone grabbed her shoulders. Surprised by this, Mayune flailed to keep the arm off and looked behind her.

"Oh, it's just you, Luna." Mayune apologized while still feeling doubt.

"You feel sensitive all of a sudden." Hikari noted. "What's wrong?" She asked, worried.

"No, nothing. I was just surprised." Mayune lied, while the feeling of doubt is still there.

Yandols arrived in the dining room to see the last teammate to wake up.

"Looks like you're up." He noted. "Wanna eat breakfast?"

"No." Mayune declined his offer. "I don't have an appetite." Then she went to the living and lied on the sofa.

'What's with me all of a sudden? I started doubting all of them just by thinking them. Did this virus inside me mingle with someone like humans and got betrayed? I know the theory sounds ridiculous, but that's how I thought about it.'

Yandols, Hikari, and Jeramu just stared at their comrade in worry.

Lunch came and Yandols called everyone and he went to the living room to checked for someone.

"Mayune," He called, getting the other's attention. "It's time for lunch."

"I'm not hungry yet. Just eat without me."

"Oh... ok." Then he left and went to the dining room.

"So... how did it go?" Jeramu asked.

"It... failed." Yandols replied sadly.

"Don't worry. We can try it at dinner."

They ate their lunch in silence, feeling the atmosphere of sadness. They're not complete to enjoy their lunch. The main dish for their lunch is fried chicken.

After eating their meal, Yandols and Jeramu volunteered to wash the dishes.
"OHH!" Sonic looked at the poster with interest. "LOOKS LIKE IT'S A CONTINUATION MOVIE OF SHADOW RIDER!"

"NO SHIT." Mayune stood up from the sofa and jumped to Sonic's location and took the poster from him. "Sweet! Let's watch the movie!"

"REALLY!?" Jeramu went up to the two and glanced at the poster on Mayune's hands. "NO WAY, IT'S REAL!"

"How about we watch it tomorrow?" Yandols asked.

"YES!" Mayune and Sonic blurted out in unison while Jeramu shouted out "OSSU!"

"It's decided, then."

"Urk... For some reason, I need food." Mayune suddenly said as she held her growling stomach.

"That's what you get for skipping breakfast AND lunch." Jeramu pointed out with a grin.

"You should fill your stomach." Yandols added.

"Ok. I'm gonna raid the fridge." Then Mayune stormed to the kitchen and the fridge to raid the food stored there.

"Wha- oi! That's MY job!" Jeramu called after Mayune as he ran towards the kitchen as well.

Evening came and they were happy to have a fired up comrade and had a dinner with them.

"So... What's the main dish for dinner?" Mayune asked. When Yandols called all of his chefs, she declined to join because of a fake reason of "thinking something deep that I might burn my cook".

"Fish." Yandols replied as he put the rice down on the middle of the table.

Mayune went silent for a second and she stared at the said fish, 15 to be exact. After a few minutes, she inquired, "Seriously?"

"Yeah. Is there a problem with the fish?"

"No. I just... don't eat fish."

Everyone stopped at what they're doing and stared at Mayune.

"...What?"

"You never tasted fish, even once?" Shoko asked.

"Just once. When I got stuck with few of my classmates because of a typhoon occured and the others went home. The sisters took us in and feed us with fish and noodles." Mayune explained. "So... Yeah, I have to force myself to eat fish then quickly back to 'Screw Fish' mode."

"I... see..."

"So... What do you want to eat now?" Yandols asked.

"Gonna raid the fridge, of course." Mayune replied, smirking at his reply.

"You better stop doing my job..." Jeramu glared as walked towards the kitchen with the fish in his mouth.

After the meal and the fridge raid, Zero and Shin volunteered to wash the plates used.
Damn it.

It's this school that I usually go to... I don't even know what the hell happened here. It's just... like a hurricane came and destroyed it.

"Found you!"

I "whirled" around to see two people. And they're giving me the stupid chills. No thank you. I'm already cold because I couldn't feel anything. My body is reacting on its own... as if someone is controlling me.

I tried to focus on the mirror behind them -- which appeared mysteriously and I don't know how that happened. It's just there.

I could see I'm still me. But those eyes... it's not mine. My orange eyes have been replaced by gold eyes. And it's staring at those two coldly.

"What's your business?" My mouth spoke on its own, and gave a deep, male voice. It's like that voice...

...Suddenly, everything around me faded again.

Mayune woke up normally. She looked at the clock while her body protested to move.

"6:00 AM, huh." She muttered. "Looks like I'm early this time."

Mayune forcefully sat up and climbed up from her bed. After fixing herself up, she felt a mild headache and ignored it.

She went to the dining room and saw Shin fixing his laptop.

"Shin... What are you doing to your laptop?"

"I'm trying to improve its overall performance." Shin replied as he closed the case and connected all the screws. He opened the laptop and opened it to his scanning program. "I also need to improve the programmings of my scan program. I can see it doesn't give the major weakpoint, but only the possible weakpoints of each viruses." He added.

"Ah, I see. Enjoy yourself." Mayune said as she sweatdrop at his complicated answer. She held her stomach and noticed something. 'I guess I'm not hungry again. I think I should do some random things...'
Lunch came and they're excited to see the movie they're waiting for -- Shadow Rider 2.

"I can't wait to see that movie!" Sonic exclaimed with his mouth full.

"Sonic, it's good that you're excited with the movie." Yandols said, sweatdropping at his comrade. "But it's not good that you have to rush on your lunch."

"That movie's the shitty best." Jeramu pointed out.

Yandols turned to Jeramu, who was also rushing to his lunch. His sweatdrop never faded. He turned his gaze to Mayune, who already finished her meal.

"You're done already!?" He asked in surprise.

"Yeah. I'm just enjoying my meal, that's all."

After the meal, Django and Star volunteered to wash the plates they used.
"Let's go to the cinema!" Sonic exclaimed with excitement.

"Right!"

The team marched to the same town and mall, again. By the time they arrived at the entrance of the cinema, they saw a poster of the current released movie. Some words added at the bottom of the poster.

"Hey, the poster adds that if you are in a group of 5 and above, it gives you 50% discount on the ticket, popcorns and drinks!" Kaitou pointed out.

"Alright!" Jeramu exclaimed, and looked at the team. "So, who wants to see the movie with us?"

"Me!" Star and Shin raised their hands. Kei merely raised his slowly.

"Ok. That makes 6 of us." Jeramu said as he, Sonic, and Mayune went to order their tickets, popcorns and drinks with Star, Shin and Kei tagging behind.

The six finally went inside the cinema, with the remaining of the team just staring at them.

"They look so... hyped." Zero spoke up after minutes of silence.

"Looks like they've been waiting for that movie for years, I guess." Yandols said.

"So, where do we go now?" Kaitou asked.

"I don't know..." Shoko replied.

"How about we roam the mall for the second time?" Yandols suggested.

"I wanna go to the toy shop!" Nopi chirped upon hearing Yandols' suggestion.

"I take that as yes." Yandols said.
The six finally went out of the cinema with Sonic holding his unfinished popcorn.

"That movie was so cool!" Jeramu exclaimed.

"Yeah." Mayune agreed. "I can't even take my gaze off the screen. Those battles were the best!"

"Where are the others, though?" Star asked.

"Maybe they're roaming around the mall again." Kei guessed.

"Did you guys enjoy the movie?" Shin asked.

"VERY." Jeramu, Mayune, Sonic and Star replied.

"I mean, we were waiting for a sequel of it when the ending of the first movie said: 'To be continued...'." Jeramu added.

"The Shadow Rider can do numerous skills that it's impossible for human beings." Sonic said as he imitate the said protagonist's moves.

"Done with the movie already?" A voice asked.

"Yeah. We really enjoyed it." Jeramu said as he looked at the source of the voice.

Yandols approached the six of them. "So... what's next?" He asked. His team went to the toy shop to buy a toy for Nopi, who enjoyed it. Next they went for window shopping until they went bored and return to the entrance of the cinema to check on the six.

"ARCADE!" Jeramu and Sonic yelled.

Then they went to the said place. They recharged their cards so they can play the games by swiping it to the card reader. Star challenged Zero with the Air Hockey game. Kei went to play Guitar Hero with Yandols as his opponent. Nopi rode to a small train with the other kids and Hikari checking on him. Shoko and Mayune played the grab-a-stuff-toy and ended up Shoko getting the stuff toy. Jeramu and Kaitou challenged each other to a round of Street Fighter IV with Jeramu and Kaitou double KOing each other every single time.

Sonic and Shin played the shoot-as-many-as-you-can basketball game with Shin winning the game. Django and Joiz played the sniping game and they ended up tie. Raiser was playing DrumMania with the song as Tentai Kansoku on the Hardest difficulty and 3X speed.

After playing the games in the arcade, they meet up at the entrance of the place.

"That was fun." Jeramu said.

"Yeah. That Guitar Hero game made my fingers burn." Yandols said as he looked at his shaking fingers.

"That game exercised my fingers." Kei said.

"You're so lucky, Shoko." Mayune pouted as she glared at the said person's brown bear stuff toy.

"We can get another next time." Shoko said.
The team finally went home and went to their own rooms and rested until dinner. Some went to the kitchen to get food for snacks and some took a nap... except for one.

Mayune only lied to her bed, staring at the ceiling and noticed that her eyes are getting blurry.

'...Shit... My consciousness is slowly slipping away. The next thing I know is that I've already killed them.'

She shifted her position to her side facing the wall. She closed her eyes and opened them again to know if the blurry eyes subsided. And it has not ended yet.

Evening came and the team went to the dining room and Yandols called for his chefs. They noticed that Mayune is still not up for dinner.

"Jeramu, can you check on her if she's up?" Yandols ordered.

"K." Jeramu stood up from his seat and went to the said person's room.

"...Huh? She wouldn't leave a door open." He noted as he went inside the room.

He noticed that the bed is well-made. He heard footsteps coming closer to the room. He whirled around to see the person he was looking for.

"Where did you go?" Jeramu asked. "Dinner's ready."

"I went to the toilet." Mayune replied. "And I was planning to go to the dining room directly until you came."

"Oh." Jeramu breathed. "Well, let's go back before Yandols gets worried."

"Right."
Yandols noticed the two came to the dining room and he asked Mayune where did she go. She only answered that she went to the toilet.

"So... what's for dinner?" Mayune asked.

"Dumplings." Yandols replied.

"Oh."

Mayune sat to her designated chair. She noticed that there's no fish in sight and mentally sighed in relief.

"Let's eat, everyone." Kaitou noted as they prepared themselves to eat.

After the meal, Raiser and Django volunteered to wash the plates.
"I" clashed with the two opposing "me" using this big, thick sword that appeared out of nowhere.

"What's wrong, Destroyer? Can't fight with your true power?"

"Destroyer", huh. I remember Ancient calling me that. But I don't know why I'm being called a Destroyer... Is it with this virus using my body? Alice told me that I should research more on this virus. She couldn't even give me a straight answer about it. Or maybe I will more of it when the time comes...

"Or is it... the human you're trying to protect?"

...Me? A virus protecting me? Are they stupid or something? I think they need psychological test or something. A virus would not protect a human being. NEVER.

"Che. What do you want to spill from me, insolent bastards? Someone like me would never protect a human."

'Or not...'

No way. I heard that, you... you... nameless virus! You're trying to protect me? In what way? Kill them because they called me a traitor?

The remaining 12 came to the 2 and faced "me" with their anger pasted on their faces. I don't think this will be a good day, for me, at least.

Morning came and the sun rose slowly. The team woke up by the sun's rays.

They went to the dining room for the breafast. Yandols is surprised that they woke up at the same time. The others eat breakfast while some others skip breakfast.

After the breakfast, they went to do their random things again.

Kei brought his chessboard to the dining room and arranged the chess pieces. Jeramu came to the dining room to see Kei with the chess.

"Brought your chess again, eh?" He asked as he approached the other.

"Well, I just got the idea of bringing it here." Kei replied.

"Chess?" A muffled voice came from the kitchen.

The door from the kitchen opened and revealed to be Mayune raiding the bread again.

"Fuck. Stop eating my shit. Go buy your own food." Jeramu glared. "Wanna join?"

Mayune swallowed the chewed bread in her mouth and said, "Sure."

After the game...

"...Checkmate." Jeramu declared.

"I lost..." Mayune muttered as she stared at the result of the chess.

Kaitou and Sonic were playing Othello. Sonic put his black piece next to Kaitou's white piece and he flipped few of Kaitou's pieces.

"I win." Sonic smiled as the board was almost full with his black pieces reigning over Kaitou's.

"I can win next time." Kaitou said.

"Heh. We'll see."

Shoko, Raiser, and Shin were playing darts. Raiser already threw two of his darts and he threw the last one.

"Bullseye!" He exclaimed.

"Expected nothing less form a Shinobi. Think you can do the same with shurikens?" Shin smiled.

"Watch me." Raiser laughed.

"Everyone!" Yandols called. "It's lunch time!"

The team went to the dining room and saw that Yandols and his chefs already preparing the main dish.

"The main dish for today is fried chicken!" Shoko announced in happiness.

"Ohh~! Can't wait to chow it!" Jeramu and Mayune exclaimed in unison.

The team sat to their designated chairs and prepared themselves for the lunch.

Sonic took a bite with the chicken and he quickly let out of it. "Hot hot hot..." He muttered as he fanned his own mouth with his hand.

"Don't eat it quickly." Yandols noted as he slowly took a bite of the chicken.

After the meal, Kaitou and Joiz arranged the plates to the kitchen and washed the plates.
Afternoon came and they meet up in the living room.

"I'm bored..." Sonic muttered.

"What should we do today?" Shoko asked.

"How about... we buy DVDs and watch it here?" Kaitou suggested.

"Sure!" Django agreed. "So, who wants to go with me?"

"Me." Jeramu said as he stood up and so Kaitou, Yandols and Shoko.

"So, which DVDs should we buy?" Yandols asked.

Kaitou started to count some genres with his fingers and recited some, "Horror, Comedy, Action, Adventure, Suspense..."

"We'll decide on that later." Jeramu interrupted as he and Django went to the main door.

Yandols, Kaitou, and Shoko followed suit and the five finally went out to go to the mall to buy DVDs and watch it to kill time.

Once they return back, the group was surprised to see 5 DVDs.

Jeramu grabbed the DVDs from the plastic and showed it to them. "So, who wants a movie marathon!"
The team watched 2 Adventure movies. They noticed that it's already evening and Yandols and his chefs went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner while the others sat to their designated seat.

Yandols, Shoko, and Hikari went out of the kitchen and held the bowls for their dinner. They placed it in the middle of the table and sat on their designated seat.

"The main dish for today is... curry." Yandols announced.

"The shitty best!" Jeramu exclaimed as he got in first before anyone else.

Everyone smiled at Jeramu as they were now used to it whenever they knew the main dish was his favorite food.

After the meal, Hikari and Raiser placed the plates in the kitchen and washed them.
The team watched another 2 Action/Adventure movies. They noticed that it was already late. They bid good nights to each other and went to their own rooms.

...But.

After Mayune reached to her room, she felt her feet numb and fell to her knees.

"Shit... It's getting stronger now."

'...Let me...'

Mayune looked around to her room only to find no one.

"That voice... it's the same voice from my nightmares..."

She forcefully stood up and tried to resist the numb of her feet, but that doesn't do good as the more she force herself to stand up, the weaker the feet.

"Gotta get to the bed and sleep before they notice it."

She went for the bed slumpy and lied on the bed.
I saw all 14 of them fallen on the ground... Wow, you Nameless Virus, bravo. You finished them all with just YOU. I sometimes wonder if you even read my mind. Don't worry, I'm just sarcastic.

The 14 staggered to stand up. But because of their wounds and the aches on different parts of their body, they just settled to look at "me". Just noticed that I got used to their glares.

"What's wrong? You're a group and can't even stop a single person?" The virus using my body laughed madly.

One of the group forced itself to stand up. "That's because you're a Destroyer! You don't need a company to aid you!"

"Don't call me Destroyer! I'm only called like that because of 'that' traitor! You don't know how it is to be felt betrayed by the one who is really close to you!" It lift up "my" clenched hand against the group.

You felt betrayed? ...What are you, exactly? Are you really a virus or someone like us, humans? I need answer to all the questions from you.

"You're just a virus with a consciousness of your own!" One of them shouted.

The virus growled at them and stabbed the sword at the ground.

"Shadow's Blade!"

Mayune quickly sat up and panted heavily. She looked at her hands and noticed that it's shaking.

"Damn... that dream... it keeps playing in my mind like a video tape." She clenched her shaking hand and opened it again to see it's shaking lightly. She sighed and climbed up from the bed and fixed her hair before going to the kitchen.

Upon reaching the kitchen, she stopped and held her stomach.

"Looks like I don't have an appetite to eat, huh." She muttered.

"And it looks like you're back to normal waking time."

Mayune looked behind her only to see Hikari.

"Yeah... I hate waking up late."

After the breakfast, the team were bored and played any indoor games and challenged each other. Some bet on random things.

Lunch came and the team except Mayune went to the dining room. They wondered where did she go and looked for her in living room and found no one.

Just when Hikari and Shoko come to the said person's room, they encountered her along the way.

"Where were you?" Hikari asked in worry.

"Ah, I was just searching for something." Mayune lied as she held her left wrist.

"Oh. Let's go to the dining room. Everyone's waiting." Shoko said.

"No thank you. I'm not hungry."

"Not hungry?" Hikari doubted. "But you didn't eat this morning."

"Like I said, I'm not hungry."

"Ok..." Hikari and Shoko went back to the kitchen while Mayune went back to her room.

The two went back to the dining room and they said that the other is not hungry and they proceeded with an incomplete team.

After the lunch, Yandols and Kei volunteered to wash the dishes and the others went back to their own business.

Mayune came down to the living room and heard that they should watch the single horror movie they bought and she rushed to the sofa and sat there. Yandols looked beside him and he went to the end of the sofa.

"You're here already?" He asked, shocked.

"Yeah. I can't wait to watch that horror movie." Mayune replied.

"Right. Everyone, let's focus on the TV now." Jeramu announced as he pushed the "CD Open/Close" button and went to the nearest unoccupied space in the sofa he can find.

During the movie, the others like Hikari, Sonic, Joiz, and Yandols were scared of the scenes that they sometimes had to cover their eyes from seeing it. The remaining of the team went intrigued on the scenes. Jeramu and Kaitou would laugh over certain scenes that were horrifying, trying to imitate the zombies in a fail way and make everyone laugh.

After a half of an hour, Mayune felt her left arm ache more than it was before and she felt the consciousness slipping away longer.

She stood up and looked at them. "Sorry, I'll go to the toilet." She lied and ran to her room.

'Why are you so stubborn?'

'I'm not going to let my body be owned by some virus.'

Suddenly, the weapon materialized itself without Mayune's control.

'Just what are you trying to do?'

'If you don't want to give in, then I'll force myself to take control of your body!'

'I won't let you do that.'

'Too bad. Your bracelet won't do anything. I have more control now.'

'Oi--'

After the movie, Jeramu removed the disk from the CD-Drive and placed the CD back in the case. Everyone stood up, but some others are still shaking on their feet from the fear. Yandols still felt his lower jaw shaking until he calmed it down.

He felt something is wrong. He looked around to see nothing wrong and Nopi noticed him.

"What's wrong?" Nopi asked in usual his curious voice.

"Oh, nothing." Yandols replied and looked at Jeramu and Hikari. "Jeramu, Hikari, can you find Mayune? She should be returning by now."

"Alright." Jeramu and Hikari went upstairs to find their comrade.

By the time they reached the room, the first thing they saw is a black long thin blade coming to them and they side-stepped to avoid it.

They looked back at the room and saw their comrade glaring at them with gold eyes.

"Mayune, what's wrong?" Hikari asked. "Let's return back downstairs."

"You... call me by this human's name?"

"You're not Mayune. You're the virus in her aren't you?" Jeramu noted as he eyed 'Mayune'

'Mayune' smirked at Jeramu's statement. "You're smart, kid. But, I'm not going to spare you because of that."

"I wouldn't want to be spared by you. And yeah, I'm smart. I get that loads of times." Jeramu joked.

"Punisher!"

'Her' form glowed in white and morphed into some sort of beast and the light dimmed. The eye part blinked up once and lit up in yellow color.

"From now on, call me Scarbeast!" The virus charged at them with blinding speed.

Jeramu and Hikari docked and ran to their right. Scarbeast followed them suit. The two reached an intersection and Jeramu thought of something to trap the other.

"Hikari, go to the west side to the living room and I'll go east to the training room." He commanded.

"Right." Hikari nodded and quickly turned to her left and Jeramu turned to his left. Scarbeast stopped at the intersection and thought on where he should go. He didn't think of it and went to Jeramu's path.

Jeramu looked behind him to notice that his "comrade" is following him and he smirked.

"Come on... keep following me...yeah... bring it..." He muttered.

By the time they reached the training room, Jeramu ran until the end of the room, cornering himself.

"It's no use running anymore." Scarbeast noted in a dark tone.

Jeramu whirled around to see his "comrade" face-to-face. "You think I'm cornered? Think again."

"What?" Scarbeast heard footsteps behind him and he whirled around to see the remaining team.

The first person to be surprised was Yandols. He looked at the virus form with shock.

"So this is what happen when someone can't resist the virus anymore..."

"Are you done wondering now? Because I'm getting so impatient." Scarbeast interrupted and two black long thin blades rose up from the ground and floated beside him.

Yandols prepared his twin blades and changed his stance to offensive. "Everyone, we need to fight."

They did the same until Django noticed on what they're doing. "Oi, are you out of your mind? You want to hurt a comrade until it turns back to normal?"

"But, this is the only way."

Scarbeast lept to them with the blades following suit and he made a gesture with his right hand and the blades shifted its position so it will be directed at them. He swiped into thin air and the blades launched to Yandols and Django. The blades only hit the floor just beside their foot and they removed their feet due to the surprise attack. He landed to the floor and glared at them.

"What's wrong, scared?"

The two only gritted their teeth. Scarbeast charged at them and they only dodged it and the others blocked his attack. They released their clashes and he moved to attack another one of the team, Hikari. She used her rake hand and blocked his claw attack. They stared at each other while still clashing at each other.

"Mayune, what happened to you?" Hikari asked while looking at the other's eyes. After a short while, Hikari slightly noticed that the eyes gave her a response of 'I can't control it anymore'.

Scarbeast released their clash lightly, which Hikari noted for a while and he lept back to square one.

He formed his arm into an "X" pattern in front of him and started gathering energy, white aura surrounding his body. He opened his arms wide and howled, sending strong shockwave at them, forcing themselves to kneel down and resist the attack.

After the shockwaves, the team stood up to prepare themselves, but too late as he already charged something from the receptors and slammed the palm on the floor.

"Shadow Breaker!" The same thin blades rose from the floor and another one rose forward as the first blade retracted back from the ground, continuing the same process and went for the team. They side-step to dodge it.

"Emperor Break!" Scarbeast had already finished charging his right clenched hand and punched the floor, breaking it a little and went for each one of the team. They only stared in wonder as they felt something heavy above them putting them down and the floor beneath them breaks.

"Time to end this..." He said. "Destroyer's Anger!"

Thousands of blades rose up from the floor around them and he made a hand gesture and the blades' tip directed at them.

'Fuck... I must say it... I need to...' Jeramu thought and ran to the infected comrade, who is slowly making the "Attack!" gesture.

"FUCK! STOP IT!" Jeramu yelled all of a sudden.

"You? Trying to play hero?" Scarbeast turned around and eyed Jeramu, who was clenching his fist.

"Fuck. Shut up! Give me back Mayune!"

"And who is she to you that I must return her to you?" Scarbeast asked as he summoned more weapons and threw it at Jeramu, who calmly dodged it.

"Aaah, you're pretty fast. In that case I'll-"

Scarbeast stopped dead as his form abruptly changed back to Mayune's form for a moment.

"Je...run..." She began weakly.

"Nah. Screw running. A scar on the back of a swordsman is his greatest shame." Jeramu grinned.

"I.. don't...wan...to-"

"Told ya. Screw it. You're my pal. My partner. Why the shit would I run away from you and that little pet you have inside? I'm on the same boat as you." Jeramu laughed.

Scarbeast regained control for a short moment when he heard the word little pet, but Mayune fought back again.

"Besides, you're my best friend. I lost Samuel, but I found you and the guys. I'm not going to run away from YOU, partner." Jeramu grinned.

Everyone saw Jeramu's confidence and grinned as well. It was good to see Jeramu smiling even in the most dangerous of situations.

However, Jeramu's plan didn't work, Scarbeast regained control over half of Mayune's body, and charged at Jeramu with a spike in his hand. Screams were heard, one belonging to Scarbeast who was shouting in rage and one belonging to Mayune who was screaming for it to stop.

Jeramu's smile faded as Scarbeast/Mayune drew closer to him, he had changed from his joke mode into his serious mode. His eyes blazed crimson as he moved in as well.

"OI! IF BOTH OF YOU CHARGE IN LIKE THA-" Shin began.

"JERAMU! STOP BEING THE FUCKING HERO EVERYTIME! LET US HANDLE IT!" Shoko shouted.

However, instead of attacking Scarbeast/Mayune, Jeramu stopped the arm with the spike with his hand, exerting a gentle pressure as he glared into their eyes. One was full of rage and one was full of agony. His eyes transformed into an X shape, and he forced more pressure, making Scarbeast/Mayune drop the spike.

"Mayune..." Jeramu began.

He released his grip and embraced her, as her form began to slowly return.

"I....I love you... I love you Mayune." Jeramu muttered in a voice so low and gentle the others could barely hear it.

Everyone stared at Jeramu, wondering what was wrong with him. But after letting the scene sink deep into their hearts, they knew this wasn't one of his jokes.

After Jeramu's surprise action, Scarbeast noticed that his consciousness was fading away. The blades that surrounded the team disintegrated and they stood up.

"So... this is what... humans call love..." He muttered. "It feels good... It's like having... calmed down to all of... the anger I have...[/b]"

Then he lost consciousness as he fully morphed back to Mayune's form and slumped to Jeramu's arms. The yellow-lit eyes dimmed down. The form of the comrade they knew and loved was there.

The team looked overjoyed to see Mayune again, albeit unconscious in Jeramu's arms. He tightened the hug and his eyes went sad and happy at the same time.

"You foolish girl..." Jeramu muttered.

One of the team on Yandols' side noticed that it's been silent for 3 minutes and they needed to take their comrade to bed. Django moved in, but Yandols stopped him.

"Hey, we need to take--"

"No. Give them time."

Django looked back at the two and a thought went to his mind and considered it giving them more time.

After some time, Jeramu noticed that they're all silent and he let out of the hug and held the other in his arms, bridal style.

"Let's go." He said.
After putting Mayune on her bed, Jeramu grabbed the chair from the table and placed it in the middle of the room and sat down.

"Bro, what are you doing?" Kaitou asked.

"Gonna wait for her to wake up." Jeramu replied.

"Planning to stay all night?"

"Yeah. I don't care if I'm deprived from sleep.As long as I'm the first one to see her wake up. I'll take care of her."

"Ok. Then, we'll go out now." Yandols said and they went out of the room and closed the door.

Jeramu looked around the room for a bit, thinking of what to do while waiting.
"Cold..."

I held at this stranger's face that is not occupied by the mask it wears. This fellow looked it has been stabbed by a dagger with a chain hilt and the chains surrounded it, as if it were sealed. I don't see any blood dripping it. But, I can't stop removing my gaze from the clothes. The trench coat -- it looks like mine. The hair too.

I looked around only too see some red line grid patterns surround this space. It's black all over. All I can see is the lines, and this stranger in front of me, stocked up on the wall. It looks like this fella is my twin. As if I'm deep down my own consciousness...

"Looks like you know what will happen the next time you give in."

I whirled around only to see a sage-like wearing a mask. He looks like one of those nobles from the heaven. But I don't think he is one. Some kind of intruder. The hell are you doing in my space?

"Ah, don't mistake me as an intruder." Damn it you mind reader. "I'm merely a visitor who visits consciousness of others."

You're indeed an intruder. Stop making excuses. "So, what's your point in 'coming' here?"

"I want to let you know the next time you give in, it will not be the same as first time."

Huh? What do you mean by that. My line of thoughts were cut-off when he purposedly raised his staff and pointed at me. I side-stepped and found out the chains were acting on its own until it unwrapped the stranger and the dagger on its heart removed by itself and the stranger fell on its knees.

Its fingers moved and stood up. Until the form glowed in black light and morphed to what happened like mine. ...Shit. Is this what that sage guy is trying to tell me? So, this sealed person... is none other than...

Myself.

The only difference in that form is that its pure black with only blood red eyes. The other things I noticed that this virus gained a tail and it can bite anyone now.

It roared with a deafening tone like those how lions and tigers would roar. It lept towards me and prepared to mince meat me. Shit, I don't know if I should fight "myself". Well, that's ME, after all.

I prepared for an attack that would kill me inside my own consciousness and die. But I didn't expect this...

A white barrier protected me from my "other self's" attack. I looked at "myself's" eyes directly and I could see so much anger to it. It lept back to its initial position.

"...I did not expect this..."

I looked back at the sage guy. What he did not expect?

"Looks like, the virus protected you."

...What? A virus... protecting me? You must be kidding! A virus will never protect a human. NEVER!

'You heard him right.'

'...What? Did you just... talked to me?'

'Are you stupid? I just did talk to you. I'm the virus inside you.'

'You... what happened? Why did you talk to me like we're friends?'

'Something happened back at "my" rampage. I know that you heard it too. Looks like this new emotion removed all of my anger in humans.'

'Love, huh...'

"Looks like the virus gained trust in you, I presume." Damn it, sage guy. Just get out of my consciousness.

"Therefore, I must take my leave." Then he disappeared like a fade out animation. Oh good. Finally. He's gone.

Jeramu woke up and rubbed his eyes and noticed that Mayune was slowly opening hers. She looked around for a while and looked at the room.

She noticed that Jeramu was looking at her. The staring contest continued for a while until someone broke the ice.

"Hey.Good Morning." Jeramu greeted awkwardly. He sat up straight and stretched himself.

Mayune sat up and stood up, feeling refreshed after two days of coma. "Good morning. By the way, what are you doing here?"

"Umm... Waiting for you to wake up." Jeramu hesitated on replying and he can't look up to his comrade's eyes.

"Oh. I see." Then Mayune held her stomach hard. Jeramu heard the loud growl and he went wide-eyed.

"I'm... HUNGRY!!"

"That's what you get for skipping meals." Jeramu laughed as he ran for the door.

"OI, JERAMU! WAIT!" Mayune exclaimed.

"What? You need food." Jeramu grinned.

"Did you... really mean what you said...?" Mayune asked lowly.

"Hmm... Yeah. I need a partner. And you're perfect." Jeramu replied with a grin.

"But I-"

"Whoops isohungry!" Jeramu yelled awkwardly as he opened the door, successfully escaping and running to the dining room, happy.

'Well, before doing the chase, I must eat a kilo of food.'

'Why would you skip meals, anyway?'

'With YOU trying to control me, would you think that I would get hungry for that?'

'At least I won't do that anymore. But if you're willing to, I guess it's a less worse case.'

'Ok ok fine. Just do whatever you want... Scarbeast.'

'Right, Ichido.'

'...Ichido?'

'Yeah. Because you're the first human that I gained trust with a second chance.'

'Oh, so the next humans you will get trust will be nicknamed as "Nido","Mido","Shido" and so on? You're weird.'

'Eh, I'll NEVER give special nicknames to others. Just you. Because you're a host and I'm just a object that fills in.'

'Ok. You can call me that.'
Mart Note: FINARRYDONEAFNASKLVNAKLVNAKBVASJKEGBFASJKBVAJKBVRKASJLVR
Notes:

- The getting-stucked-in-school incident happened last Sept 26, 2009. No internet for almost 2 months. Got it back at Nov 13. Friday the 13th.
- The reason I screwed up the trench coat is because the white T-shirt = light (me) and black pants = dark (the virus). So, it's more of a division of control.

Novan Note: Aaaaah, feels good! *laughs*

PREVIEW: Chapter 11 - The Truth of The Hoshikawas
After Kamui appears, the team demands to know who they are. The Hoshikawas reveal their past. Meanwhile, Misaki appears and assaults Kei, and everyone is shocked as the almighty Fujiwara Keiji has been downed by a woman.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:16 am

I only readed 2 chapters :\
I should put them all in 1 .docx and print them out and read in my room or tell my english teacher I wrote it and get a A :D (with your names on the bottom of course)

Return to “Rocknarok Story”