NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Rocknarok Side Story: Jeramu's Persona Adventures.

Topic author
Saechika
Articles:0
Rocknarok Side Story: Jeramu's Persona Adventures.

Post by Saechika » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Spoiler
Show
Prologue:
"An airship was last seen being shot down by some unknown crapshit enemies. Police are n-"

A boy with brown hair, presumably 14, turns off the Television. He grabs his uniform, behind it KUAN is displayed in white letters.

"Dammit Jeramu. You're pathetic." Kuan said with a sigh as he walked to the door.

"Then again. You've been like that for as long as I remember anyway." he added.

He opens the door, and starts walking before a voice startles him.

"Goin' somewhere Taichou (Captain)?" A boy said. He stroked his black spiky hair to the back, and cracked his knuckles.

"TH... for your information, the Shooting Star crashed." Kuan said sternly.

"Oh. Comets fall everyday don't worry about em'" Th said while chuckling.

"Not THAT. Jeramu's Shooting Star crashed."

"Oh neve- SAY WHAT!? THE SHOOTING STAR CRASHED???"

"Let's go. See what Master Siglum has to say." Kuan commanded calmly.

"He's pathetic..." TH muttered.

"Indeed he is. But that's our Jeramu." Kuan said while facepalming.

*In the far north side of the world, no no it aint cold. It's rather warm.*

A boy with fiery hair bursts out of some rubble, coughing and spitting out some blood. At the back of his uniform JERAMU is written in red words. The boy wears a uniform in red,he has 6 katanas with him, and he claims that he has split personality development. He looks around to see a city in ruins.

"Guh. Well that sucked. Bad enough to have Syuiichiro's ship blasted, worse, I'm stuck in a bunch of rubble while the others are sleeping at I don't know where." Jeramu said sarcastically.

"Mind lookin' around before jumpin' to conclusions Nova?" said a mocking voice.

The boy, known as Jeramu by his friends and Nova by his personas, whirled around to see his cold, merciless personality, NovaKaiser sitting on a rock with his Childish personality Jtkl by his side. Both of them having materialized into the real world by using Final Soul's technology. Kaiser wore a small jacket of sorts, covering his chest, underneath it he wore a striped T-Shirt, and he wields a gun, carved XIII.

Jtkl has spiky fiery hair like Nova's but his grows to the back, and he wears normal school uniform and Final Soul's signature Blue Jeans.

"Kaiser... Jtkl... I don't recall you in the crash." Nova said while clenching his fist, seeing if any bones are broken.

"Heh. We decided to break out after we saw you crash and all." Kaiser said while chuckling.

"I suppose the nerd broke out as well."

"Yeah. I don't know where he went." Jtkl muttered while making a stupid face.

"You always have to look retarded? I feel like kicking you..." Nova commented.

"Gah! Crazy crash-bang-kaboom crap. That was really not something i'd want to experience again." Said a harsh voice.

Nova turned around to see CLOFS (Chaos Lord Omega Final Soul), his evil personality emerging from some rubble, covered in dust and dirt. CLOFS had black and white hair, wore a black singlet, an orange scarf, a purple F necklace, and he had a monstrous left arm due to overusing the powers of chaos.

"Pilot error. You suck." CLOFS said in a robotic tone.

"Oh shut up. Like you'd do any better." Nova shot back.

"So... where's Syuiichiro?" Nova asked. Seeing no signs of his original persona, which existed before having mental stress and split personality development. Nova inherits everything from Syuiichiro, the body, the looks, the personality. Syuiichiro has since gained a new appearance to prevent confusion among Nova's teammates.

"I have no idea. Last I saw he was lying down with a book covering his face. Then crash-bang-kaboom. No sign." CLOFS said.

"Hopeless bunch of Jeramus lost in some random place. Destiny has a sense of humor." Nova grumbled.

"Blaming destiny will not solve the problem." said a calm voice.

Jeramu whirled around again, staring at the nerdy looking Ryuken Nova. He wore spectacles, he had blue, messy hair, a blue jacket with a cross design, and the basic blue jeans almost every member of Final Soul wears. And he was reading a book with HISTORY on it's cover.

"I told you I hate nerds and history." Nova snarled.

"That is not what our heart tells me. About the former of course." Ryuken said as he closed his book and took off his spectacles.

"Tch... whatever. Where's Syuiichiro?" Nova asked while looking around.

"No idea."
They walked through the ruined city, looking for signs of their original self. Nova had volunteered to use his copy abilities to copy Shunpo (flash step), but CLOFS decided against it.

"My chaos arm twitches with every step I take. The presence of darkness is strong... we don't want you getting captured now would we?" CLOFS said.

"What happened here anyway... this place is a total mess." Ryuken asked.

"Chaos peepz come here and BOOM. Speculation." Kaiser replied.

The sight of CLOFS' chaos arm glowing brought the conversation to a halt. CLOFS pointed to a building, where a tentacle was seen withdrawing into the darkness.

"Well Ryuken. That's your answer." Nova whispered.

"You know what those cowboys said in that show. Grab yer guns. We're ridin' out!" Kaiser said while reloading his gun.

CLOFS grinned and summoned his blade, slowly moving towards the building. Ryuken summoned his bow and prepared an arrow, ready to shoot. Jtkl, being a pacifist and a timid child, goes to hide behind some rubble. Kaiser slowly moves to CLOFS' side, and both moved to the side of the building while signaling Nova to move in.

Nova let out a sigh, and unsheathed his black and red katana, Muramasa. He was about to move into the building when dark tentacles lashed out and knocked him down while dragging CLOFS and Kaiser into the building.

Ryuken quickly helped Nova to his feet and both charged into the building to see CLOFS and Kaiser struggling against a massive octopus with 14 tentacles.

"Land Kraken... creature of land and sea..." Ryuken muttered. "Uses tentacles to strangle the life outta its victims and its powerful acid bursts to devour em. Nasty..."

"Enough monster research Ryuken." Nova said as he unsheathed Kiku-ichimonji, a basic katana.

CLOFS and Kaiser hadn't been sitting around letting their life slip away, they had been trying to break free, but it only seemed to make the Kraken angrier.

Using his copy abilities, CLOFS mimicked the special attack used by hollows, Cero. His cero was purple and thinner, having been enhanced with his own chaos powers. Kaiser managed to turn on his gun's special function, beam mode while struggling.

"Grrr... CERO!!!" CLOFS shouted as he unleashed a purple beam of reiatsu at the Kraken.

Kaiser joined in, firing a powerful beam of blue electricity at the Kraken.

"Shock Beam!!!"

The two beams struck the Kraken, slightly damaging him and stunning him. CLOFS ripped the tentacle off while Kaiser used his gun's sharp edge to cut the tentacle.

The two jumped back and rejoined Nova and Ryuken, prepared for a counter attack. The Kraken lashed out with blinding speed, our heroes bracing for impact. All of a sudden, something flashed acrossed the room, cutting the Kraken's tentacles into a thousand pieces.

"Sorry you guys. I got lost." A gentle voice said.

"Heh. Your timing sucks. I have the best timing." CLOFS mocked.

The mysterious individual chuckled, and jumped to the air. He lifted his sword and slashed in a 135 degree angle downwards.

"SHOCKWAVE!!!" He shouted while a powerful sonic boom was sent towards the Kraken. The Kraken, with its big size and tentacles cut off could not move away, and was forced to remain where it was. The sonic boom struck it head on and pierced through the Kraken, cutting it in half and killing it.

The mysterious individual stepped into view, he had long brown hair covering his right eye, his eyes glowed bright silver, he had a coat with leather black arrow shaped stripes and long sleeves, underneath he wore a black leather jacket with it's sleeves cut off. He had a cross necklace, and he wielded a blade that looks like a cross between a katana and rapier.

With a mere gesture his blade disappeared, and he slowly walked towards the 4 personalities. With a smile, he gestured for them to follow him. Each of the personas smiled, with Jtkl by their side. They followed Syuiichiro, walking towards the direction of fate.

"Kuan... TH..."

------
END
------
Novan Note: This occurs in an alternate realm, posting out of boredom o3o.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Epic randomness lal

CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 am

Epic. Ryuken's nerdiness... XD

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:28 am

another chapter made out of boredom
Spoiler
Show
An old man, presumably in his 70s walks into the room. He is greeted by Kuan and TH, and slowly walks to his seat. He gestures for them to sit down, and they do so.

"Master Siglum. Jeramu's Shooting Star was shot down." Kuan reported.

"I heard. He was on his way to Siberia, I gave him a solo mission, thinking him and his personalities could handle it." Master Siglum explained.

"Tch... who would dare to shoot the Shooting Star anyway..." TH asked.

"We're still looking for the enemy, relax. If you're wondering about Jeramu's whereabouts, we have no idea. It appears to have crashed somewhere to the south of Siberia, but it is still unconfirmed. So standby in case we find out." Master Siglum commanded.

"Roger that." Kuan and TH replied in unison. They walked out of the command room and were greeted by Jeramu's brother Samuel.

"I know you're not gonna standby. You plan on searching for him, don't you?" Samuel asked.

"Yeah. We all know he's too stupid to be left alone. He's a genius in battle, but not one to count if it's survival." Kuan sighed.

"We'll use the Vortex Dragon." TH added.

"You DO realize that's MY ship we're talking about right?" Kuan said while giving TH his signature annoyed face.

"Hey. Samuel's ship is full of darkness crap. And mine is under repairs." TH said with a laugh.

"You don't have to fear the darkness. I use the darkness for good." Samuel said while sweatdropping.

"I know I know. AXE DEEEE!!!" TH laughed.

"You and Jeramu spend too much time on the net." Samuel sighed.

The trio laughed and walked towards the jet hangar, ready to search for their Deputy Leader.

Jeramu walked alone in the ruined city, everything in it was covered in darkness and the moon was glowing a bloody red. For Jeramu, red was one of his favorite colors, the sight of the red moon brought nothing but excitement for battle. For one addicted to fighting as he, the red moon makes their blood boil.

"I never knew such a place existed in north of asia, in fact, am I even in my world now?" Jeramu wondered aloud, his travels to different universes made almost everything seem possible. He wouldn't be surprised if he had entered a different realm.

He was wondering in his land of thoughts when a dark shadow loomed over him. He calmly looked behind, and wish he hadn't. It was a gigantic ship with a skull on it, its pilot was a human octopus of sorts, and behind it there was a powerful being of darkness with an aura of command. The mysterious dark being pointed at Jeramu, and seconds later shadows with human shapes flew towards Jeramu with high speed.

Jeramu stood still, and closed his eyes. He searched his mind, and found the brain charger. He gave it a mental push, and he waited. Seconds later, his body was being split in half and it continued until it had been split five times. Jeramu stood there with his personalities by his side, having materialized into the real world.

"I WAS READING A BOOK! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION IT WASN'T HISTORY!!!" Ryuken shouted at Jeramu while pointing at his book.

"BOOM! I WAS WATCHING HOW TO ROB A BANK!" Kaiser yelled while doing all sorts of crazy poses with his gun.

"I was watching that anime with hollows and stuff. Beach was it?" Jtkl asked while scratching his head.

"Kuh... I was waiting for this moment. Let's beat these guys to a pulp!" CLOFS said while looking at the skull ship.

"Hmmm. I'll sit out on this one. You guys have fun." Syuiichiro Jeramu said while sitting on a rock.

"All of you, enough talk. We have a ship to blast out of the sky." Red Nova Jeramu said while powering up, his aura blazing.

Ryuken sighed as he summoned his bow and sent his book to the storage dimension. "Don't get too excited Nova. Ryuken said while laughing.

Kaiser looked at Ryuken and looked at Jeramu. "Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with your choice of personalities and other selves Nova." He said.

"Sure. Everytime I look at you two." Nova shot back with his jokester grin.

CLOFS' left arm twitched as he grabbed it with his right arm. He had a sinister grin on his face, and his left arm glowed with a sickly purple. He laughed as his left arm twitched violently and transformed into it's chaos form.

"Ahhhh... much better."

".... yeah and everytime I look at CLOFS as well." Nova said while sweatdropping.

Syuiichiro sighed at the sight of the four battle personalities. He gently smiled and waved for Jtkl to sit beside him.

"Watch. It's time for you to see what your brothers are made of." Syuiichiro said while smiling gently.

The 4 Jeramus activated their flight abilities and soared into battle, ready to fight against the shadow legion in front of them.

"Even four of us cannot handle THIS much." CLOFS said while ripping a head off the first shadow.

"True. We'll need to clear them with our huge range hitters." Kaiser said while firing his Shock Beam and sweeping it across the sky, taking down 14 shadows in the process.

"You're history!" Ryuken shouted as he fired a volley of energy beams from his bow, taking down a huge number of shadows.

"CLOFS. We cannot continue like this. We have a dark mysterious dude up there to beat. If we exhaust ourselves now there'll never be a chance to beat him. Use the chaos legion. We have no time to waste." Nova commanded.

"Gotcha. Behold! The legion of chaos!" CLOFS said while holding his hand up. He charged chaos energy and sent a beam of chaos straight down to the ground, bathing it in purple energy. Seconds later shadow beings emerged from the ground and charged into battle, clashing with the enemy shadows.

"Syuiichiro! Dumbass! we movin'!" CLOFS yelled.

Syuiichiro and Jtkl activated their flight abilities and flew up to the sky, joining their brothers.

"WHAT THE- THERE'S NO ENTRANCE? WHERE DID THOSE GUYS COME FROM??" They shouted in unison while sweatdropping.

"I don't haz time for zis'!" CLOFS said while blasting a whole through the bottom of the ship.

They entered and spotted an army waiting for them, all lying in ambush.

"CLOFS... why didn't you blast the wing..." Nova muttered.

"I don't think two steps ahead like you. That's YOUR forte." CLOFS shot back.

"Quit it. CLOFS go right, Jeramu left. Kaiser front, Ryuken cover all sides." Syuiichiro calmly commanded.

CLOFS proceeded to impale the enemies in his way with his chaos arm, laughing like a madman in some random RPG. Nova gracefully cut down the shadows on the left side, slicing and dicing like he had been doing it his whole life. Kaiser fired freeze shots from afar, freezing enemies whereever the bullets struck. He smiled like an assasin on da job, slashing those who got too near to him with his armblade. Ryuken fired a volley of arrows, whatever gap Nova,CLOFS and Kaiser made everytime they attacked, he would fired 5 arrows through that gap, effectively backing them up.

Jtkl noticed a shadow sneaking behind Syuiichiro, and looked around to see his brothers all busy fighting. He sighed and reached for his blade. He flashed behind the shadow, suprising it. For an instant, his aura level skyrocketed to the point where it would match Nova's full power, and he cut the shadow with great percision, putting little amount of strength but effectively cutting it down at it's mid section. He sheathed his blade and turned to see Syuiichiro still watching the battle.

"Good job. I'm surprised the others didn't notice that." Syuiichiro said to him without looking.

"I wouldn't want to. They'd force me to fight." Jtkl said while scratching his head.

Finally, the last of the ambush team were defeated, and they made their way to the command room. They spotted the pilot and a female mutant of sorts, with a powerful dark aura surrounding her. But the mysterious dark person from before was nowhere to be found.

"Well, looks like we missed the host of za party." CLOFS mumbled while looking around.

"KABOOM! Too bad then." Kaiser said randomly.

"Stop booming Kaiser or I'll stuff a bomb in your mouth." Nova said while glaring at him with his jokester grin.

The female disappeared, shocking the Jeramus who were busy talking. She appeared and stabbed CLOFS from behind, piercing his heart. She laughed and proceeded to stab another time, and a third, a fourth; on her fifth stab, CLOFS' body shattered like glass, and CLOFS was behind her, a sinister grin on his face.

"I don't care who you are, you make a move, I return the favor." CLOFS said as he impaled the female's chest with his chaos arm.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! TAKE THIS AND DIE!!!" CLOFS laughed sadistically as his palm flew to her head. He charged up a purple blast and blew her head off, laughing madly.

"Must you always be so extreme?" Nova sighed.

"It's for the fun! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I HAVEN'T FELT ALIVE LIKE THIS IN AGES." CLOFS laughed.

The pilot quickly moved in to press the warning button, but the switch was shot off by Kaiser's electro shot, accidentally shocking the pilot, whos hand was near the switch.

"BOOM! Had a bad hair day?" Kaiser chuckled.

"Seriously, you two are more than enough to give children nightmares for ten days straight." Nova commented.

CLOFS and Kaiser laughed and high fived each other.

"Fufufufu... Seems like you boys are fired up for battle." A dark voice echoed from behind, followed by a powerful amount of Aura Level, enough to bring the Jeramus to their knees.

"Wha- What the..." Nova stuttered, baffled by the huge amount of dark aura.

The mysterious being came into view, wearing dark robes and his face was half burnt, his right palm carried a powerful dark ball with electricity rotating around it.

"Thi... This is... preposterous..." CLOFS muttered

The mysterious person raised his arm and pillars of darkness rose from the ground, impaling through the Jeramus and piercing their inner energy, but not inflicting physical wounds.

"All five of you will fall before my might. Perhaps I should take things up a notch." He said as he made his aura level skyrocket, paralyzing the five Jeramus with fear.

"HAHA- five... five? One's missing..." He realized.

All of a sudden Syuiichiro reappeared in front of the others, holding a dark orb. The mysterious being looked down at his midsection, and looked back at Syuiichiro. His face grew pale, and he slowly backed away.

"You can stand up now." Syuiichiro said to the others.

They slowly staggered, and managed to stand up. Energy regained, they glared at the Dark Being, ready for round 2. Syuiichiro crushed the dark orb, resulting in the dark being losing all of his powers.

"Don't forget. They are me. Glowing dark orb, center of your body, it ain't hard to predict that THAT'S your source of power." Syuiichiro explained.

"Sounds like a prediction Nova would make" CLOFS said.

The dark being quickly raised his hand, but the dark wave was so weak it struck our heroes and disappeared, not doing any harm at all. Ryuken grinned and fired 4 arrows, pinning him to the wall. CLOFS shrugged, and blasted a hole at the bottom, allowing them to escape. Once all of them were outside, he fired another purple beam, destroying one of the wings.

"Destiny will decide whether he lives or not." CLOFS assured Nova, who was looking at him with a mixture of annoyance and disgust.

"Destiny has some sense of humor." Nova grumbled.

"And you have some sense of sarcastic humor" CLOFS said while returning his arm to normal.

They turned behind and continued walking. A few moments later, the ship crashed and exploded while the four Jeramus executed their ridiculously stupid victory poses, with Syuiichiro and Jtkl calmly walking past them.
A tower emitting darkness came into view after a few minutes of walking, behind it was an orange sky, apparently its dusk. The five other Jeramus decided to remain materialized, and they continued walking towards the tower, ready for their next big fight.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Return to “Rocknarok Story”