NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

brief explanation

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

brief explanation

Post by Yandols » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:49 am

okay simply said, the public section of rocknarok story is generally visible to all, which gives its "Public" name, discussion about everything else DOES NOT occur here. things such as full releases of a chapter and the character requests threads should be posted here.

in the "team only" section, you'll be discussing about everything from story plot to character design, etc. everything that should not appear to the outside is discussed here. drafts and early betas of a chapter can be posted here since it is not visible to anyone except yourselves (not even other admins or mods).
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Saechika
Articles:0

Post by Saechika » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:48 am

I would go with the term "request" rather than discuss. Need to keep suspense between peepz. Hope you understand.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Return to “Rocknarok Story Development Section”