NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

[Import]Revamped Poring Catcher v2

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

[Import]Revamped Poring Catcher v2

Post by Yandols » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:22 am

Not mine!! Imported with permission from author.
Washi, Sep 6 2009 04:25 PM wrote: This script is a combenation of the Dice Event by [Mahina] and the origonal Poring Catcher Event by [Wild Karrd]

Script Description:
  • Automatically starts a Poring Catcher every 60 minutes..
  • Doesn't need GM's to be Online for the Event to start the event or to give the prize.
  • Every 60 minutes there will be an automatic announcement of the Poring Catcher Event..
  • After the Announcement a warp portal will Open on the middle of Prontera.
  • You'll only have 1 minute to enter the warp portal. If you didn't make it, then you'll have to wait for another 60 minutes for it to activate again.
  • 100 Porings will summon in the arena.
  • Only 1 Poring is the correct Poring.
  • An How to Play Guide will announce on the map
  • If a player kills the wrong Poring, they are automatically warped back to town.
  • If a player kills the correct poring, every other player in the room is killed out of the arena.
  • The winner then collects their prize.
Things To Edit:

OnMinute30: - Change the 30 to the minute you would like the script to load. [ If Using Auto Version ]

getitem 20085,1; - Change the Item ID to your prize item.

Download:

* Download Revamped Poring Catcher (Auto - Every Hour)*

* Download Revamped Poring Catcher (GM Control)*

How To Install:

Place this script in your npc/custom folder and edit your npc/scripts_custom.conf file and add this line;

npc: npc/custom/poring_catcher.txt

The text in RED is the file name, make sure it matches the file name you saved the file as.

Thats it, all done :ani_kis2:

Hope you like it.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “Scripter's Zone”