NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

The Rockman EXE: OSS Updates Thread

Topic author
Ryan
Articles:0

Badges

The Rockman EXE: OSS Updates Thread

Post by Ryan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 am

ok pplz. as i said in my greeting. ill be ur bitch for exe oss news. or atleast ill try :P i guess ill start by doing this http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman/exe_oss/index.html
to translate. go to babel fish on yahoo. ^^ ill also be putting up pokemon hg/ss news on a different thread if i ever get the time to. (note: dont rely on me getting news fast. im not badass at this stuff. but still check in from time to time ;) )

Topic author
Ryan

Badges

Post by Ryan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:11 pm

ok so here's what i know so far atm of exe oss
1. it will follow the BN 1 plot
2. Geo will be in this (and you get to fight him! awesome!)
3. some dude named Clockman will be in this one (umm... hello? Capcom? Timeman?)
4. Harp Note will be in this too, here are two links
1st link: Exe Oss Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9K4x-KA48
2nd: a Coro Coro page with some pics on it (clockman is on it)

Topic author
Ryan

Badges

Post by Ryan » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:17 pm

its time i do another exe oss post... *sigh* i really didnt feel like it... their isnt that much stuff out for it yet... damnit capcom! /an

erm... /sry bout that capcom... i didnt mean it :P i blame the sites i go on to check this stuff out... they take to long xD

Anywho, where was i... oh yea! EXE:OSS!

well i guess i should start off with saying that this game has a release date for Japan,
its November 12th 2009 (lucky -vulgar word-)

ah fudge it! im copying and pasting!

Spoiler Tagged.
Spoiler
Show
MegaMan will seemingly face Star Force MegaMan as a boss (likely connected to the ClockMan event). After beating Star Force MegaMan, he becomes an ally and a playable character during circumstances when Lan and MegaMan get into a pinch (however, it is not expressed if this can occur any time to the player’s choosing, or if it’s only story specific events). The report also mentions being able to use the cards connected to the Star Force series, and being able to summon Star Force MegaMan for the Program Advance “Double MegaMan.” It is still unclear how Star Force’s battle cards come into play and if they’ll differ from Battle Chips.
Spoiler
Show
Additionally, details are given about the minigame MegaMan Star Colosseum, which was thought up using Star Force 2’s Colosseum game as a base. The game, which can be played wirelessly with friends, has players assuming a character such as MegaMan EXE, Star Force MegaMan or ProtoMan, and scrambling about trying to collect stars on the map. However, players can also attack other players to steal their stars, seemingly via a rock-paper-scissors item system. Grab items to change which attribute you have, and then attack the player whose attribute is weak to yours.
sorry sara couldnt be helped /swt3 you have to do some cleaning... id do it... but i dunno how to /desp

/thx

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:01 am

NovaKon08 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 am
sorry sara couldnt be helped /swt3 you have to do some cleaning... id do it... but i dunno how to /desp
Yeah i figured that i would have to do some cleaning up. XD
I'll do it when i have some free time.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Topic author
Ryan

Badges

Post by Ryan » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:04 am

Sara wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:01 pm
NovaKon08 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 am
Yeah i figured that i would have to do some cleaning up. XD
I'll do it when i have some free time.
ya know if you taught me how to clean up you wouldnt have to do this ;)
its my thread i should be doing the cleaning /no1

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 pm

NovaKon08 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:04 am
hmm i don't think i would know how to teach you to cleanup threads coz i just cleanup what i think is "dirty". I just repair some links that im familiar with, spoiler tag some things what i think should be spoiler tagged. Etc....

P/S: Happy Birthday NovaKon08, in advance. Cause currently its your tomorrow here in my today. If you know what i mean. XD

Topic author
Ryan

Badges

Post by Ryan » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Sara wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 pm
NovaKon08 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:04 am
hmm i don't think i would know how to teach you to cleanup threads coz i just cleanup what i think is "dirty". I just repair some links that im familiar with, spoiler tag some things what i think should be spoiler tagged. Etc....

P/S: Happy Birthday NovaKon08, in advance. Cause currently its your tomorrow here in my today. If you know what i mean. XD
well alright... more work for you xD ill be sure to throw in a few swears in this fudging reply. and thanks for the happy birthday! i turned 16 ^^
and i sorta do get what u mean by that. your a day behind? i think?
and for the last time xD either NOVA OR RYAN XD /no1

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:42 am

Well, Since NovaKon isn't here for awhile i'll do the job for him. :P

A little CoroCoro brings a little bit of info

701170The latest info from CoroCoro is out on 2ch, but so far info seems a bit sparse.Here’s a basic rundown on the facts:
  • A playable demo (likely they same one at TGS) will be available in Japan on the Wii’s Nintendo Channel.
  • Bass will be a playable character in the MegaMan Star Colosseum.
  • There is a Navi Chip for Star Force MegaMan, which is code S and deals 100 damage.
  • In the alternate issue of CoroCoro comic, which runs between the main monthly issues, they will begin running an OSS manga by Ren Takahara that stars an original protagonist instead of Lan.
  • Some kind of promotion for the game will be appearing on CoroCoro’s website soon.
On top of that, the post stated that ClockMan’s scheme involved making Roll and Harp Note his wives, and that ClockMan has an attack which summons Crimson Dragon, but knowing 2ch’s brand of humor I’m taking that with a plenty big grain of salt. While the latter sounds a bit reasonable, the former if true would definitely make the game… interesting (and awkward).

Credits: The Mega Man Network

ssx9

Badges

Post by ssx9 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:59 am

Well, since everyone is helping a little bit with this, I guess it's my turn to tell some news about this XD.

Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star news!

Since OSS is going to be released in Japan on november 12th ( less than 2 weeks, guys!), the ones that pre-order it will get a limited edition sports drinking cup that shows SF megaman and EXE megaman togheter when it´s filled with cold water.

Frankly, I've seen better pre-order gifts...

Anyways, Also, if you're using a DS flashcart, then good news. There are some rumors that OSS is going to be leaked and released even before the original JPN cartridge =D. I don't think this is going to be difficult, they did that with Pokemon SS/HG and GTA chinatown.

And, finally, here are some pics between EXE 1 and OSS.(thanks protodude!)

Sigh...I wish they have put Wifi for this game and emotion screen T-T. But they have gotten experience after making BN5DTDS, so they won´t screw up (I hope).

ALSO, I am looking for people to help me to hack BN1 and BN5DTDS. That would make easier for people to hack OSS.

thanks a lot for reading!

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 am

Sadly is the game just MMBN1 and the secret stage is MMSF :'(
and some sprite edit :'(
but it is on NDS
AND NO WIFI WTF IS CAPCOM THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Oh well unlucky for u all I already got the game earlier B$ i came to singapore as i'm from Japan ^.^
BTW,Here R the latest Updates:
Sections marked with the DS symbol are new. The update informs about SSMegaman's abilities, and the Double Rockman PA.

Another section covers Clockman's attacks. Interestingly, one of Clockman's attacks summons Crimson Dragon.

The last section covers, in-depth, the Coliseum game that is not playable on WiFi, mind you. It looks fun for those who can play.

News Credits to: The Megaman Network

Visit their official website for more oics and info:Rockman.EXE OSS

You rolled a: 7!

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:06 pm

WTF!!! CLOCKMAN can summon crimson dragon(double head)!!!
I got an idea of the game
its MMBN1 with as extra MM from MMSF and as useawel is there something special in the doghouse
i dont know what but it was something in me saying that...
just a megaman game vision that come everytime...
when i think about that ****ING game its awesome...

thnx saber and how is the game can u make a video???
better can u make the game english???
than u will be popular!!!
but i want to say SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA AWESOMELY OVERLOADED THNX

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 am

ummmm....Btw the reason clockman can summon crimson dragon is bcuz he brought him from the time geo vs crimson dragon to the battle field thus altering the entire timeline...which is reallly really BAAAAAD

Merged.

So enjoy the game when it releases every 1!!

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:02 am

Stupid jackass
+if he stole the crimson dragon when geo and omega-Xis r battleing him geo dont remember that he fighted crimson dragon than there will be changes in MMSF3 THAN he needs to fight a person with 10.000HP
thnx LIGHTZEVAR

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 pm

yeah.... true.... but geo's nao currently in the pasts so in mmsf 3..... i bet the geo that time will be like: Holy Galaxy!!! My other self!!! The nao geo:umm I'm actually ur future self but I've brought to the past bcuz of the damn Clock Man there. -_-.... said old geo

Nopihina: I've edited ur post because of caps lock -_-

Return to “Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star”