NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Folder Ratings For All MMBN games

Topic author
Nirvaxstiel
Articles:0

Badges

Folder Ratings For All MMBN games

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:30 pm

All ya gotta do is to put a list of ya folder and we people can read it and rate it XD!! if its good, we'll comment right away not, then we'll just give ya tips XD HAHAHAH!

You rolled a: 2!

ablon08

Badges

Post by ablon08 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 am

My folder:

I use this folder (or variations of it) for enemies I need to take a LOT of HP off of (5000 etc). Not a netbattle folder. TO BE USED WITH NUMBEROPEN NCP

Fastgauge *: Default
FullCust *
3xBubblestar 3 V
2xDollThunder 3 V
2xElecDragon V
DblPt *
Atck+30 *
SuperVulcan V
BassAnly F (Bass is too cheap. if battling 6000HP and upwards, use Bass F)
2xRiskyHoney 2 V
2xWhiteCaps *
3xInvis *
Reflector3 *
Eraseman *
VDoll *
HiBoomer V

and either of these PAs

EITHER
Anti-Navi * Protoman SP B Bodyguard = 1000 damage, inconvenient to hit.
Anti-Damage * Colonel * Twinleaders = 600 damage, easy to hit
Anti-Sword * Anti-Navi *

EITHER
Sword * Wideshot P Lifesword - 400 Damage, * code
Widesword * Wideshot Q SuprSpreader - 450 Aqua Damage, easier to hit, cannot use any other chips that turn.
Longsword * Wideshot R

This folder depends on the enemy, but mostly it aims to keep them subdued. sometimes, I add in a bigBomb or 2 over the second PA, as you an score tome pretty fluke counters with them (also the point of HiBoomer)
Using the DblPt and +30 with Supervulcan and a whitecaps is a better finisher than with bodyguard, as it is faster, and in Beastout, generally reduces vulnerability.
This folder generally gets a fair few Full Synchros, whilst deriving it's power from simple, small, fast and easy to hit combos.
ElecDragon also messes with their area, and is an INCREDIBLY easy chip to hit, so screw the lower damage than DollThunder3.

Topic author
Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:31 pm

woa 1 pic-

Return to “Megaman Battle Network”