NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Dragon Nest (SEA)

Topic author
Nick
Articles:0

Badges

Dragon Nest (SEA)

Post by Nick » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Hey hello there!
Most of you guys know that we have been talking about new games ect. ect.
Now I did know Dragon Nest was existing for Nexon and Luna said its coming for SEA soon now because we all hate Crapson (miss spelled Nexon. oopsss Sorry *sarcasm*) we play the Dragon Nest on the SEA servers that will be hosted by dum dum dum! 'Cherry Credits' Now I dont know anything about any SEA game publishers but I think this is a good company. They will launch this game in a beta first see the following link: CLICK ME TO SEE :D

as you can see there stands a button (not to big not to small lets say average because I like the word average) and it says 'SIGN UP FORopen beta account' Yess you read it good. a Beta Account that means the game will launch soon.

If you want to play Dragon Nest SEA you should make a beta account like me. now if you have a account just sign in. what I am gonna do is click 'CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK' :) then just allow the app.

Now you can choose that you are new or already have an account. I dont have a account so I still need to register :-/ now they have your picture that is pretty neat and ask you if your Game ID is ok. They Input my name as Game ID but I dont want that :-/ So I change it to SomePplFail
Changing name
Show
Now click Create and it will load the screen. now they will give you a pass but you can change it right away *coughWTFCough* (the pass needs to have 8 to 12 characters) ^_^

WHEN YOU ARE DONE YOU SEE THIS EPIC PIC:
Spoiler
Show
Now they they will inform you when its almost out. Atleast we can play the beta and have some fun like we used to do in the past :)

(some of you might laugh about this)PS: BEST 2 MONTHS EVAAAAARRRRRRR xD

now if you didnt heard or you havent seen the game here are some video's (all in 1 spoiler)
click for videos
Show

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:49 am

Thank you for your time to review this game. +Rep
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Topic author
Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 am

you are spamming using that sentence every time!

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Its a way of saying thank you. Lol.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Topic author
Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:58 am

ok lol... No Problem.

Return to “Gaming Discussion”