NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

A story plot after mmsf 3( OSS is included in this script)

Topic author
Nirvaxstiel
Articles:0

Badges

A story plot after mmsf 3( OSS is included in this script)

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:58 am

recently waxa em beings like geo found out an alternate dimension of echoridge and all the towns and cities nao located across japan. the waxa team, rockman,harp,acid ace,oxfire to investigate.

when they entered the alternate dimension,they saw a navi siting in the middle of four 4clocks.They then introduced them selves and the navi says hes clockman and he controls time. he then says he'll take them back to 200 years ago where the legendary lan hikary and patch hikari lives.

they deny saying that its ridiculos, clockman was furious so he sent them back to time 200 years ago and they ended up in acdc network 1

just then they met lan hikari when he was still in 6th grade with his navi saw them and battle them of course, lan was defeated and they explained everything to lan hikari and they together fight through the timeline with lan hikari and finally meet clockman gain but this time, he got crimson dragon , lemuxa and adromeda came to stop them from entering the time portal back to their original time line.

thats my story plot so far plz comment.

You rolled a: 9!

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:46 am

Not bad, we could use it for the server but it seems you have too many characters in that script. I'm afraid we can't handle that much characters if we decide to use it.

Good script though, you made it right?
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Topic author
Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 am

Duh!!! I made the story and btw we can hack mmbn 1 with this its just too cool
But i'm gonna need a bn 1-5 hacking guide to do that or u can just tutor me.

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:03 am

Niice LIGHTsaber guy
so when can i see it?

Topic author
Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:08 am

Hey StarBusterX DONOT GO TOO FAR, I'm DARKSABER not LIGHTSABER SO QUIT IT IN THE CHATANGO TOO ASS-BUSTER-0!

Return to “Media Center”