NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Ryuusei no Rockman EXE

Topic author
CHM-Mayune
Articles:0

Badges

Ryuusei no Rockman EXE

Post by CHM-Mayune » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Chapter 1
Show
Yuki: I can't get my imaginations confined, time to share them... through this fan-fic!

CHAPTER 1 - REVISED!

Description: What if... Denpa Sekai was first made than Internet World? What if... technology was reversed? Now just calm down, because all those questions will be answered! Timeline is 200X/XX, in RnR3 setting of any related to it.

-=Chapter 1 - New Trouble=-

"It's morning, wake up."

No response was made, the boy ignored the voice and continued sleeping.

"Oi. It's morning!" The voice screamed.

This time, the boy almost waked up, but closed his eyes again...

"OI, HIKARI NETTO WAKE UP!" The voice screamed with a high tone which sent the boy falling in the bed and his floor greeted him when he opened his eyes.

"You don't need to scream at my ears!" Netto rolled up from the floor, and when he saw a beast-like Wizard glaring at him with arms on his hips.

"I tried waking you up without screaming but you won't wake up!" War-Rock countered back.

Netto stood up, and suddenly, the moment he saw the clock on his room, his eyes widened. The time is... 7:30 AM. Then Netto ran the room trying to find his clothes and change. War-Rock just stood in the middle of the room.

"Mariko-sensei sure is going to kill me!" Netto screamed while putting his vest,putting on his bandanna, his Visualizer and put them hanging on his head and grabbed for his Hunter VG ran down the stairs.

"Good Morning, Mama!" Netto exclaimed as he reach for his breakfast and searching for his back pack then slings off on his shoulders. "I'm off!"

"Take care!" Haruka said before Netto closes the main door.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

As Netto don't want to be punished by his teacher, he decided to Denpa Henkan so that can reach his school faster.

"Transcode! Shooting Star Rockman!" Netto cried as he make a pose and change form.

After the transformation, he remained in his place, the figure has a dark blue jumpsuit, with matching light blue boots and gloves, his left hand and right hand are different, his left has War-Rock's upper head, but shrinked so that it fits on his arm. And his hair form a spike at his back and a Red visor. Then Netto jumped for the Wave Road and travelled to his school.

When he reached the school, he returned to his normal form and inject his inline skates to his feet and race to the school. But in the end, he got scolded... again...

Meanwhile, the class is dead quiet, and War-Rock isn't amused to that. The quietness couldn't hold him in any longer, but still he just do random things like acting a dog, a wolf, doing a tumbling, and the list goes on. When the school bell rang, everyone cheers and War-Rock is really happy to hear the sounds after hours of silence.

"Finally, out of the boredom!" War-Rock said happily from the Hunter VG.

"Hey, you're not the only one!" Netto countered back as he glanced on the device on his wrist.

While the brunette is walking home, a beeping sound emitted from his Hunter VG. "It's from Satella Police." War-Rock noted. "It says: 'There's a problem in the building. Come.' And it's from Enzan."

"Enzan? What he wants now?" Netto said with a little irritation and transformed to reach Satella Police.

As he reached the place, returning to normal form again, and entered the huge building. When he entered the room he's going, he saw the people he knew, Enzan, Manabe and Commissioner Kifune. Although Netto realized the problem, he ignored it.

"You're here." Enzan first spoke as he turns his attention on the brunette on the door. "And I think you already saw the problem, right?"

"You got it right, Captain obvious." Netto replied. "But I don't know why."

"Heh. Still letting us do the damn work again, Acid?" War-Rock asked as he appears behind Netto.

"We don't always have to be doing it even if your Operator is going to school." Acid replied back and appeared behind Enzan.

"You haven't changed."

"Since we're here..." Enzan started. "We need to destroy the viruses around the building and find the source."

"Right." Netto replied with an excitement etched on his face. "Let's go, War-Rock!"

"Yeah!" War-Rock replied back... With the same expression as Netto does.

Meanwhile... In the rooftop of the building, there is a rocket-like figure, two swords, with blue and red colors on it and an almost U-shaped helmet, floating in a magnet energy and waiting for his opponent to appear...

"How many are these viruses are? Busting them with a buster is kinda getting boring..." Netto said with a boring tone while busting viruses with his buster... And he's been repeating this like 10 times.

"Then let's ambush them!" War-Rock said, his voice coming out of Netto's head.

"Okay! Battle Card, Wide Wave!" Netto cried as his left arm changed into a wide weapon and launch at the viruses.

"Finally!" War-Rock announced happily as they're not standing still in the same place as they're busting viruses.

"Now let's find the source!" Netto exclaimed, and change his frequency to go find the source faster.

Meanwhile... Outside of the building, Enzan in his Denpa form and is busting viruses with his signature weapon, Acid Blaster, in the Wave Road.

'Damn, when will these viruses just disappear?' Enzan thought, and suddenly, a magnet ball of energy flew right on Enzan but he took notice of it and dodge it. 'Now what...?'

The figure just stood there like there was no one it saw and turned around. Enzan was confused by this and change his frequency and followed that figure, when he saw it... It was bigger than him and it took notice of another visitor and glared at him hard with an evil smirk on its face.

"..." The 2 EM beings just stood there like they were in a staring contest. And finally, Enzan finally spoke after a few minutes.

"Who are you?" Enzan asked with a hostility on his voice and raise his weapon in case it's ready to attack.

"Spade... Magnets..." The large EM being replied. But Spade Magnets raised his sword, preparing to attack, but Enzan is ready for it and Spade Magnets swing his sword down and Enzan quickly dodge it.

But that didn't stopped there. Spade Magnets berserkly continues to attack Enzan, keep lauching missles, turning to a rocket and charge it him and coming back from down under. And Enzan has been attacking him but mostly his attack won't work against him. Enzan is now bored by this, and there's only one last option to do it...

"I have to contact Netto!" Enzan exclaimed as he landed behind Space Magnets and touched his communicator located on his hear to contact Netto. But, Spade Magnets looked behind him to see Enzan and charges at him and Enzan dodges again...

"Netto! I found the source of the problem!" Enzan said as he communicates with Netto. "The source is at the rooftop!"

"Really? So that's where he's hiding, no wonder I can't find it anywhere inside..." Netto replied back.

"No time for that! Just go here!" Enzan exclaimed as he's still dodging and attacking Spade Magnets but won't hurt the big EM being, but Netto noticed that by the sound.

"Hai hai, coming..." Netto change frequency and now he's in the rooftop with Enzan... and an EM being he don't know...

"Netto, this guy's EM waves are different." War-Rock noted. "I think it's out of the ordinary."

"Really? Then maybe it's a new opponent." Netto replied back and helped Enzan. "Battle Card! Cannon!" He cried as his left arm changed and forming a shape that looks like a cannon and Netto fired at the big EM being, and Spade Magnets turned his attention at the blue jumpsuited EM human.

"Now. Enzan-sama." Acid call out.

Enzan pushed a button on his weapon and a saber-like sword appeared at the end of his gun. And finished Spade Magnets off by slicing him. Spade Magnets sparked and a Spade card fell out and he returns to normal.

"Hey, what's this?" Netto noticed the card and examines it. "It looks like a card you use in Solitaire." He noted.

"Looks like we have to examine this to Meijin." Enzan added.

They returned to their human form again and they walked out to go back to the room again to report that the source is gone, but the two boys can't help but think what's the meaning of the card they just got.

"Those two humans defeated the Noised EM being."

"I see... But can they handle the new threat?"

"You're underestimating them."

"When the time comes, we should test them if they can defeat them..."

"I'm looking forward to that."

Yuki: Hmm, it looks sappy and short... But I will try to improve it since I've just started writing it in NIGHT! And I've been brainstorming to think that if Acid uses an honorific to Shidou so it took me long, but I gave up and used how Blues call Enzan instead...
Now it makes sense! I haven't been playing RnR3 for 2 months, that's why the battle with Spade Magnets is kinda short, then I just realized (or literally forgot then remembered) that he uses more attacks like transforming into a rocket... damn.

Rants? Comments? Something off? Just tell me! Oh and, if you're wondering why I started another fan-fic while my other one isn't finished, since it's just for the fan-game that I can cancel it, but I put it in hiatus for now.

There's a request I want, can someone suggest to me what a good Wizard fits for our dear Sharo soldier, Laika? I have been thinking some, but it just don't fit with him! (No Cygnus, Wolf, or even Laplace.)

Hmm, if you're wondering why it is named as "Ryuusei no Rockman EXE", because...

Ryuusei no Rockman = Wizards, Wave Roads, Noises
EXE = Obviously, EXE characters.

Topic author
CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:52 am

Revised first chapter.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 am

Yay our very first FanFic in TRRC =D CS will be very happy if hes here

Topic author
CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:06 am

Uh-uh, first? I think this was my second fan-fic, but first official fan-fic.

For the meantime, I haz notes!

- The fic will update once or twice in a week.
- Laika won't appear until someone (or I) decided a fitting Wizard for the Sharo soldier. (I have, but it looks ambiguous to think, having Wolf with him looks wild and not a soldier-like, Cygnus just look like he's an enemy. Laplace, just not that fitting, and it doesn't even talk or even aid the Denpa Henkan, only just transforming into a sword. Cancer... *shoots self*. Gemini? Nope. Crown? HELL NO. Libra? *commits suicide*)
- Speaking of updating, I will always post the chapters in weekend, I have damn school in weekdays <_<

Topic author
CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Chapter 2
Show
Yuki: Like I said, Laika's not going to appear unless someone or me decided a good fitting Wizard.

-=Chapter 2 - Newcomer=-

"Strange... The waves of this card is not like any other we've seen..." Meijin said grimly as he examines the Ace of Spade card.

"Really? Then, what it really contains?" Enzan asked with a hand on his chin.

"It looks like... Noise." Meijin replied grimly.

"And, War-Rock said that the enemy we just fought has weird EM waves emitting." Netto added, and the said AM-ian appeared behind him.

Since the incident from Spade Magnets yesterday, they confined the Wizard for questioning... The truth is, Magnets works in Science Labs and he's just confined in a different part of the building so that he won't berskerk, or so Meijin think...

Magnets fluttered his eyes open, then he realize he was back in Science Labs. "Where... am I?" He asked, with a raspy voice.

"You've been running wild and we have to stop you." Warrock replied back.

"Really...?" He asked again, and his voice isn't raspy anymore.

"Yeah..." Netto replied. "By the way, do you know someone who give you the card and made you berserk?" He asked.

"I don't much remember, but I know some intruders just appeared out of nowhere and throw the card at me." Magnets said, and he told to the 3 people in the room about what happened to him before he berserked.

While Magnets was almost finished doing things in Science Labs, 2 shadowy figure appeared before him and changed his stance to a defensive one.

"Who are you!?" Magnets asked with a hostility tone.

"Don't worry, we're harmless." The smaller figure replied. "We're here to give you power."

"Power...? No thanks, I will protect this place no matter what!" Magnets hissed, still retaining his stance.

"Looks like we have to force you..." The taller figure said. Then it threw an Ace of Spade card at Magnets, which led him to spark and an unknown force is taking over him.

"Ngghh, what's... this...?" Magnets asked with a pain.

"It's a Noised Card..."

"What!?"

"Then that's all I remembered..."

"And, you don't remembered after that?" Meijin asked with a worry tone on his voice.

"Hai. And it feels like a part of me is corrupted." Magnets said. "And they mentioned something about 'Noised Card'." He added.

"Noised Card?" Netto asked.

"They didn't explained what it is, but it screams evil."

"Another puzzle to solve..." Warrock said after 5 seconds of silence. And the boys sighed.

"You two should go home now while I take care of Magnets." Meijin said in a kind of happy tone.

Meanwhile, in the Wave Road, there's a figure fighting the denpa viruses off, and holding a halberd and shouldered it like it was a baseball bat after they're gone.

"Hmph, looks like they just get smarter... Especially with Noises..." The figure muttered.

"Like hell they can do that..." It's Wizard countered back.

"Heh, I'm just being sarcastic."

And then the figure travels in the Wave Road in the speed of light...

"Hey, Warrock, any suggestions?" Netto asked the beast Wizard as he walk in the streets.

"What suggestions?" He asked back, and he was in the Hunter VG.

"You know, places to go..." Netto replied.

"If you would ask me, then I say we should bust some denpa viruses' asses off." Warrock replied back. The brunette just sighs, which Warrock knows his idea is rejected. And Netto began walking in the streets again...

Then suddenly, one of the buildings emitted an explosion, which sent the brunette to be surprised and runs to check it and excusing on the civilians.

"What was that?" Netto muttered as he saw what happened inside, the arcade was kind of totaled, but something was destroying it, being 'curiosity killed the cat', Netto used his Visualizer* to see what is the incident... A Wizard is destroying the place, and it had a different shape too, it has a Noise-ly waves on its body.

"!!" Warrock appeared behind the brunette as he catched the attention of the berserking Wizard.

"This is the same waves I detected from the Magnets guy!" Warrock hissed.

"You sure?" Netto asked as he's still staring in the arcade's destruction.

"Yeah. Looks like it's the same thing what happened to Magnets, he was infected by Noise-something."

"Looks like we have no choice bu--" Netto's words cutted off when the Wizard changed its frequency and went to the Wave Road. "Huh?"

"Hey! Don't just look like an idiot and follow it!" Warrock screamed at Netto.

"Ah!" Netto shouts and raised his Visualizer glasses above and ran outside the arcade while the civilians just looked dumbfounded.

"Transcode! Shooting Star Rockman!" Netto cried in one of the corners and made a pose. Then, Rockman** changed his frequency and went to the Wave Road and searched for the Wizard... but...

"Blade Slasher!" Someone cried as it attacked the Wizard that Rockman was looking for and returned to normal. Then a red-colored card fell out of the Wizard.

"Che, those goons just can't stop bringing noises." The EM Human hissed.

"I'm starting to get annoyed too." The EM Human's Wizard replied back.

And, Rockman just stood there like he saw a cockroach*** that he was ready to hide somewhere and then he realizes that the EM Human is not attacking 'with' the berserked Wizard, and then he approached it. "Hey, Who are you?" He asked.

"Me? You don't know about the rumors going on?" The EM Human asked back.

"What rumor...?"

"About someone solving cases in EM waves and leaving without a trace once the problem was over with. That's what the rumors said."

"You mean that you're the one that was rumored?"

"Yes. And, I haven't said anything about my name. I'm Blade Edge... In my Denpa form, but you have to search my human form yourself." Blade Edge said, while shouldering the halberd. "Well then, see ya later." Then it changed frequency and left Netto alone...

"Hey, Netto, I just sensed something about that EM Human..." Warrock said after some seconds of silence.

"What do you mean?" Netto asked.

"That newcomer mentioned something about 'can't stop bringing noises'... Looks like it knows something we don't."

"Yeah, but we need to keep our profile low, we're not sure if Blade Edge is an enemy or not."

"Good idea." (A/N: OOC much on Warrock?)

Then, Netto returned to his normal form, and walking on the streets... Not does he know, someone just reveal itself from one corner and glanced at the walking brunette.

"So he must be the one we encountered a while ago." The human muttered.

"So, should we do what we wanted to do to him?" The Wizard asked.

"Don't rush on things just because he's a kid... And somehow, I felt something weird about his Wizard too, it felt like he's not just an ordinary FM being."

"You're not the only one... I get the same feeling too... Even though I'm just a man-made Wizard."

Yuki: ...This is what I don't want to end Chapter 2... And since, it's hard to make a fan-fic on much focusing on Netto, so I decided to use my OC on focusing on actions starting Chapter 3 and beyond and solving about his/her (sorry, spoilers :P ) mysterious past... why does "it" knew what Noises are before even Netto and Warrock knew them?
Oh, and before I forgot... Now I know a good fitting Wizard for our Sharo soldier... Now that it's a spoiler thing, I should keep my mouth shut. *placed a duck tape on her mouth*
And one more thing, I don't know Magnet's SF3 speech pattern, so I decided to make him talk normal...

And, what are those asterisks for, decorations? No! Time for some references!

* - Remember the Visualizer that Netto grabbed before he was late to school in Chapter 1? Now I made it use to him!
** - Now I realized that I barely used Rockman and mostly used Netto, even when in Denpa mode. So now I make it use 'Rockman' so that I won't forget on using it when Netto is in Denpa mode, after all, he's Rockman :P
*** - Self-explanation. EXE Stream episode 8.
Chapter 3
Show
Yuki: *screaming in joy* Oh yes! I finally decided a good Wizard for our dear Sharo soldier, Laika! Woohoo! And, starting this Chapter 3, I will be focusing more on my OC, for gawd's sake!

-=Chapter 3 - Rumors aren't all rumors [Part 1]=-

"Proceed to the next plan, and don't make me disappoint!"

"Roger."

"We will fill this world with noises, and use 'it' to our advantages."

"..."

Meanwhile, in an apartment in Densan, there's a girl in 15 is rocking the chair back and forth with her feet on her study table. And, she's wearing a gakuran-like trench coat, only that it's colored dark and light blue and the collars are raised up and poking to the front, showing 2 spikes.

"Man... I still can't forgive them..." She muttered.

"Why can't we just infiltrate them?" The Wizard asked back.

"If we infiltrate them, then who knows what happens to us."

"I would like to wait and see..." The Wizard said sarcastically, and appearing behind the girl.

"I'm dead bored... I should take a stroll for a bit." The girl said as she moved from her position, grabbed for her Hunter VG and attatching to her wrist and the teen's Wizard go back to his home, and opened the door... but...

"Nee-chan!" Someone glomped to the teen and sent her lying to her back while the smaller girl just landed on top of the teen.

"Oi! Why are you doing that to me!? Is it something you adopted or learned or whatever!?" The teen girl fired 2 questions at her younger sister.

"My answer is not one of your guesses, nee-chan." The younger girl with black hair, tied in left and right, asked and she stood up. But her older sister has the same hair color, for clarification.

"Then what!?" The teen girl asked, while sitting up from her position.

"It's just something I think of." Her imouto said, winking one of her eye with a teasing tone.

"Right... By your appearance randomly, then you beg to go with me?" Then the teen girl stood up, rubbing the sore spot in her head, and her younger sister is just the waist level of her height.

"Obvious aren't you?" The younger girl said with a teasing tone and ran out of the apartment with the teen girl chasing on her tail... Irritated.

"So the rumors were true..." Kifune said grimly.

"Eh? You knew the rumors all the time?" Netto asked with a surprised voice.

"Yes, but I didn't believed that rumor until you said it."

"And that guy mentioned something about 'can't stop bringing noises'." Warrock noted as he appeared behind Netto. "And I think he just knew something we don't." He added.

"I see..." Kifune commented, and collecting his thoughts. "But we don't know yet if he's an enemy or not so don't try to bark some questions." He said.

"What do we do if we encountered him?" Enzan asked.

"As much as the rumors said, Blade Edge isn't very easy to be encountered, unless it was a chance." Manabe answered.

"So, the real answer would be 'cherish it while it last'." Warrock answered too, but it was an obvious thing that he guessed it.

"Negative. The rumors also said that if you encountered him, he will be going out after stating his name." Acid corrected.

"Nggh..." Warrock sulked down. Busted, I guess...

"What if you encountered him for the second time?" Netto asked and fired 1 question to Acid as he glanced at the white colored Wizard.

"That's what I don't know. The people who encountered him only has first time." Acid answered.

"Aww, I thought we're so close..." Netto sulked down.

"You two should go now, I think both of you have something to do." Kifune reminded.

"Hai." The two boys replied in unison.

"We should get ready for our last concert, right?"

"Yeah, and I think we should invite them..."

"What's wrong? Lonely?"

"No, it's just..."

"Don't worry about that, even if we can't sing for the people, we can still battle for them, right?"

"Yeah. Sorry for worrying too much."

"No problem."

In the streets of Akihara...

"Nee-chan! Nee-chan! Over here!" The younger girl drags her older sister to the shop she wants to see.

"What is it?" The teen asked as she shove her pockets in her trench coat.

"I want this!" Her little sister pointed something... It looks like a glass dolphin* with a ball on it like it was balancing.

"Hahaha!" The teen laughed and pets her little sister's head. "I know you like it so much, but, I can't afford something like that, heck, I'm only doing labours just for our survival." She said as she made a sad smile.

"If only they didn't get involved in the accident..." Then suddenly, the teen's little sister sobbed and tears flowing through it.

And, the teen kneeled beside her and gently hugged her. "I know, but past is past and we can't rewind it like a video." And the little girl just sulked down to her older sister's chest and began sobbing hard.

"Can we... Go home, Tsuzuki-neechan?" The younger girl asked as she sniff.

"I agree, I think my spirit just li--" But her words are cut off when she heard an explosion. "What the--!?" She exclaimed.

"Denpa virus." Tsuzuki's Wizard noted.

An alert came off in Science Labs, then, Meijin and Yuuichirou** examined the incident in the large screen in front of them.

"What's the incident?" Meijin asked with a slightly rough tone in his voice.

"A Wizard has been berserking!" The scientist replied.

"Contact Netto and Enzan-kun!" Hikari-hakase*** ordered.

"Roger!"

"Damn... Where do we find this Blade Edge guy if we don't have any clues!" Warrock barked from Netto's Hunter VG.

"Whoa, Hold your patience Warrock!" Netto scolded. "Even I don't have any clues about where we could find him." Suddenly, a beeping sound emitted from his Hunter VG.

"It's from Science Labs, and it's from that geek scientist that never show his eyes from those glasses." Warrock noted. Then Netto answered the call.

"Netto-kun! There's a denpa virus breakout in Akihara." Meijin said from the screen that showed up in front of Netto.

"Roger, Meijin-san!" Netto said with a nod.

"San wa iranai!" Meijin said fast before the screen took off.

"Finally! Some virus-busting!" Warrock called from the brunette's Hunter VG.

"Yeah!" Then, Netto ran into a random corner and input his Warrock Adapter**** and transformed into Rockman.

"Stay here, and don't move, ok?" Tsuzuki asked her imouto while holding both of her shoulders.

"Roger!" Her imouto replied back in a happy tone then the teen ran into a corner and transformed into...

"Denpa Henkan! Ichido Tsuzuki! On-Air!"*****

In the place where the place was exploding, Wave Road.

"So it's you guys again..." Blade Edge muttered as she****** materialized her halberd and swing it against the denpa viruses. And there are two Noised Wizards and one of them flew to another place.

"I won't let you--" Blade Edge's words were cut off as her Wizard called.

"Let him run." Her Wizard called.

"But--"

"No buts, we should defeat the one before us."

In another place in Wave Road, a Noised Wizard blocks Rockman's way of progression.

"Again?" Rockman startled.

"Don't get caught off your guard, Netto!" Warrock called as the Noised Wizard raises its sword arm and lunges at Rockman.

"Battle Card! Sword!" Rockman cried as his left arm changed into a sword and parry it against the Noised Wizard. "He's strong!" Rockman commented as he uses all of his strength to parry it and the Noised Wizard finally let out and this gave Rockman a chance to counter-attack.

Then suddenly, denpa viruses begin to appear with the Noised Wizard and an unknown figure attacked at Rockman and after the attack it disappeared...

"What was that?" Rockman muttered as his left arm changed into a buster and began shooting viruses off...

Blade Edge is still slicing those denpa viruses into pieces and still battling the other Noised Wizard... As she lunged at the Wizard, the Wizard quickly parried its sword to block the EM human's attack.

"Damn... I'm getting bored..." Blade Edge muttered.

"Why not blast them with ONE attack?" Her Wizard, Edge, suggested.

"Good idea." Blade Edge said, and began calling 3 battle cards. "Battle Card! Sword, Wide Sword, Long Sword!" Blade Edge cried. "Galaxy Advance, Giant Axe!" And then, she swing the huge axe at the Noised Wizard, but the Wizard try to parry it but its sword broke and got hit square on its chest.

"Now that did it." Edge commented.

"Not until we defeated the other one." Blade Edge replied sarcastically.

As the other Noised Wizard that is Rockman been busy for, is still staring at the blue jumpsuited EM human with blank eyes as he struggles to defeat all the denpa viruses off.

"Arrgh, this is annoying in more ways than one!" Warrock commented. "I think it's even worse than those from Magnets guy!"

"Warrock, I need your help..." Rockman said.

"What help?"

"You know, help me bust these viruses off..."

"Now I get what you mean..." Warrock said as he materializes in front of Rockman and began to attack... "Beast Swing!" Warrock cried as he swung his arm at the denpa viruses, but...

"Galaxy Advance, Platinum Meteor!" Someone cried as it attacked the denpa viruses and began disappearing, the Noised Wizard startled and looked above him and someone slashed him off.

"Now what IS that?" Rockman asked as Warrock dematerialized.

"You again?" The figure asked as it shouldered the halberd.

"Ahh!!" Warrock screamed. "I'll take you under arrest!"

"Hmm?" Blade Edge just crooked an eyebrow.

"You're under arrest in Satella Police's orders!" Warrock still screamed.

"Warrock!" Rockman said, after getting quiet after seeing Blade Edge again. "No one said that to us!"

"So what!? We encountered him again, so we need this chance to make him spill it!"

"Spill what?" Blade Edge asked. "And by the way, I'm a girl, for gawd's sake." She added.

"I don't care! Tell us about the noises!"

'Oh shit...' Blade Edge thought.

"Now that mouth of yours are in trouble..." Edge added.

"Heh, since you want to make me spill it... I'll say everything, but we need to play a game." Blade Edge said.

"What game?" Rockman asked.

"Hide and Seek."

"WHAT!?" Warrock asked and screamed.

"Warrock! Stop screaming at my ears!" Rockman screamed back and rub at his ear receptors.

"Oh, sorry."

"Don't worry, I'll say in what clothes I'm wearing." Blade Edge said, as she dematerialized her halberd. "I'm wearing a gakuran-like trench coat with my collars poking 2 spikes. That's all." She added and she changed frequency and that signaled the start of the game.

"He left us wandering alone!" Warrock commented after minutes of silence.

"Let's not waste time, Warrock! The game just started!" Rockman screamed back.

And now the game of hide and seek begins...

Credits to Nemo and TREZ for the Galaxy Advances, Hooray!

* - So Ra No Wo To infected me, that's why.
** - Why the best scientist didn't disappeared when he was trying to make a contact in FM-ians back in space? You'll know why in the future chapters.
*** - That's better, 'nuff said.
**** - I felt stupid. I forgot that Warrock Adapter must be inserted first before transforming. (See RnR3/SF3 Satellite Database for details.)
***** - The human and their partner Wizards won't having a "Transcode! <insert code name>!" until it was registered in Satella Police's database.
****** - Obvious explanation, Blade Edge's a she, but Warrock mistook her for a male so I will be using 'him' for Warrock until he saw Blade Edge's human form.
Bonus Chapter 1
Show
Yuki: This is just a chapter filler just to post it in Saturday, because it's my birthday, this chapter will only include Chapters 1~3 and the contents are just random shenanigans, bloopers and some 4th wall breaking.

-=Bonus Chapter 01=-

+Boring...+

Meanwhile, the class is dead quiet, and War-Rock isn't amused to that. The quietness couldn't hold him in any longer, but still he just do random things like acting a dog, a wolf, doing a tumbling, and the list goes on... Not does the AM-ian knew, he was already materialized and he barked like a dog, and then gave everyone, especially Netto, a shock.

Warrock: *barks*

Everyone: Eek!

Netto: OMI GAWD WARROCK STOP BARKING LIKE WOLF!

Warrock: THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?

Yuki: Do a barrel roll!

Warrock: What the hell!?

+Pure coincidence+

As he reached the place, returning to normal form again, and entered the huge building. When he entered the room he's going, he saw the people he knew, Enzan, Manabe and Commissioner Kifune. Although Netto realized the problem, he ignored it.

"You're here." Enzan first spoke as he turns his attention on the brunette on the door. "And I think you already saw the problem, right?"

"You got it right, Captain obvious." Netto replied. "But I don't know why."

"Since we're here..." Enzan started. "We need to do some chores to this headquarters so that no viruses will come."

Everyone: WHAT!?

Warrock: HOW THE HELL DOES THE CHORES AFFECT OUR DAMN VIRUS PREVENTION!?

Acid: E-Enzan-sama... Why do you have to say this...?

Enzan: It's because I'm bored?

Netto: Haha! I never knew Enzan would be like this! I think I remember Enzan in a pink apron cleaning the toilets! *laughs* *then... something explodes*

Yuki: NETTO! YOU BROKE THE WALL!

Netto: HOLY SHIT! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME! HELP ME, ENZAN! *hides behind the dual haired boy.*

Enzan: ... *facepalms*

Yuki: BREAK THE WALL AGAIN AND I'M GONNA SOMERSAULT YOU! *calls for workers*

+Wall Breaking... again...+

Magnets fluttered his eyes open, then he realize he was back in Science Labs. "Where... am I?" He asked, with a raspy voice.

"You've been running wild and we have to stop you." Warrock replied back.

"Really...?" He asked again, and his voice isn't raspy anymore.

"Yeah..." Netto replied. "By the way, do you know someone who give you the card and made you berserk?" He asked.

"I don't much remember, but I know some intruders just appeared out of nowhere and they just happily approached me like they just had a sugar rush..." Magnets stated.

Everyone: WHAT THE--!?

Magnets: I don't get that part, it's just like the author of this fan-fic just made them eat sugar and those 2 just randomly speak in no seriousness *suddenly, something explodes*

Yuki: OH MAI GAWD YOU BROKE THE 4TH WALL MAGNETS!

Magnets: I'M SORRY! *runs*

Yuki: ...Remind me not to break the wall again... *repairs*

+Character switch+

"Hey, Warrock, any suggestions?" Netto asked the beast Wizard as he walk in the streets.

"What suggestions?" He asked back, and he was in the Hunter VG.

"You know, places to go..." Netto replied.

Warrock: How about virus busting?

Netto: Huh? Is it me or your voice is weird...

Warrock: What do you mean?

Netto: You know... It reminds me of someone...

Warrock: *gulps*

Netto: It reminds me of... Uummm... Saito-niisan?

Warrock: NETTO-KUN!

Netto: AHH! IT IS 'YOU'!

Warrock: Alright, I give up...

Netto: But how the hell did you disguise as Warrock?

Warrock: I dunno, someone just invented a copy chip and installed it to me... It says that beating someone up can copy their DNA or programming and apply it to the one that has the chip...

Netto: You mean you beat up Warrock by punching!?

Warrock: I guess...

+Theoritic Theory+

Meanwhile, in the Wave Road, there's a figure fighting the denpa viruses off, and holding a halberd and shouldered it like it was a baseball bat after they're gone.

"Hmph, looks like they just get smarter... Especially with Noises..." The figure muttered.

Edge: You know... I have a theory about that...

Blade Edge: What theory?

Edge: Since Denpa Viruses are made from waves, and FM-ians are also made from waves, they have a mind of their own!

*cricket sounds*

Blade Edge: Now where the hell did you come up with an idea?

Edge: I don't know, I just thought it up...

Blade Edge: Now that you mention it, can you come up a theory how FM beings can have a weapon of their own and having another name for the same weapon if they are Denpa Henkan'd?

Edge: Is that a part of them?

Blade Edge: I don't think so... I mean, they ARE created from waves, but why do they need a weapon?

Edge: ...I don't know...

Blade Edge: *facepalms*

+Chasing like a Ride Chaser+

"I'm dead bored... I should take a stroll for a bit." The girl said as she moved from her position, grabbed for her Hunter VG and attatching to her wrist and the teen's Wizard go back to his home, and opened the door... but...

"Nee-chan!" Someone somersaulted the teen and then the teen lied down on the floor knocked out with the other one just stood up.

Tsuzuki: LITTLE SIS! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME!?

Imouto: Someone just told to me that I should somersault you.

Tsuzuki: Who!? Then I should somersault it too!

Imouto: The author of this fan-fic? *Something explodes*

Yuki: *runs*

Tsuzuki: So it was YOU! *chases*

Yuki: Help me!!

Tsuzuki: No one can help you! *runs faster*

Yuki: Eek!

+Nicknames+

"It's from Science Labs, and it's from that geek scientist that never show his eyes from those glasses." Warrock noted.

Netto: What the hell? Since when you give a super long nickname?

Warrock: I think it's just true...

Netto: Who the hell made you say that?

Warrock: I think she just ran away from your opposite direction... *points behind Netto*

Netto: AHH! IT'S HER! *chases*

Yuki: seriously, I've been chased for like 100th time! I think I might need an aspirin...

+Weapon switching+

"Good idea." Blade Edge said, and began calling 3 battle cards. "Battle Card! Sword, Wide Sword, Long Sword!" Blade Edge cried. "Galaxy Advance, Giant Axe!" And then, she swing the huge axe at the Noised Wizard... but...

*CLONK!*

Blade Edge: WHAT THE HELL!? THE WEAPON JUST BENT!

Edge: Oh mi gawd that weapon is a fake!

Yuki: HOLY SHIT! Did someone switched the damn weapon!?

Noised Wizard: I did...

Yuki: BRING IT BACK!! *somersaults*

Blade Edge: Wow, she can be violent... And remember that she somersaults anyone who breaks the 4th wall?

Edge: Now she's the reason why do you have to use a halberd as your weapon... And yeah, I remember that, she told it to Netto once.

Blade Edge: Now I get it...

+It stuck!+

"You know, help me bust these viruses off..."

"Now I get what you mean..." Warrock said as he materializes in front of Rockman and began to attack... "Beast Swing!" Warrock cried as he swung his arm at the denpa viruses, but...

"Galaxy Advance, Platinum Meteor!" Someone cried as it attacked the denpa viruses and began disappearing, the Noised Wizard startled and looked above him and someone slashed to him but the weapon just stucked at the Noised Wizard...

Blade Edge: It's stuck!

Rockman: OMG! Even your halberd won't come off!

Noised Wizard: *tries to remove the weapon*

Blade Edge: Dammit! It won't come off!

Yuki: *stares at the two*

+Puns are good+

"So the rumors were true..." Kifune said grimly.

"Eh? You knew the rumors all the time?" Netto asked with a surprised voice.

"Yes, but I didn't believed that rumor until you said it."

Warrock: So the cake isn't a lie after all...

Everyone: *stares at him*

Warrock: What are you all staring at!?

Netto: Can you elaborate the 'cake is a lie'? I don't get it... You've been saying that to me all the time but I don't get that!

Warrock: You don't play Portal? *materializes a Portal gun that releases blue and orange portals*

Netto: Uhh... nope...

Warrock: Ohh~ I played it in secret, I've been playing it the whole time while you're doing a sleeping beauty. *fires a blue portal behind Netto*

Netto: What the-- *dodges* You didn't told me!

Warrock: *fires orange portal above* See ya! *runs for the blue portal only to go out from the orange portal*

Everyone: *surprised*

Warrock: AHAHAHA! Now you see what I'm playing in secret now!

Netto: Nope. I still don't get it...

Warrock: Acid! You will be baked and there will be cake!

Acid: I disagree to that.

Warrock: AHAHAHA! You still don't get it, do you?

Acid: I get that. I've been playing it in secret too.

Enzan: What the--!?

+Galaxy Advances VS Program Advances+

"Good idea." Blade Edge said, and began calling 3 battle cards. "Battle Card! Sword, Wide Sword, Long Sword!" Blade Edge cried...

Blade Edge: Program Advance, Dream Sword!

Edge: Oi! Why the hell are you saying that!? We are not in Cyberworld, mind you!

Blade Edge: Oops, looks like I watch too much of that... *something explodes, again.*

Yuki: Can someone make something that can't break the damn 4th wall!?

Blade Edge: Uhh, nope?

Yuki: *facepalms* Hopeless... I hope the last thing that breaking the 4th wall was with you, again, mentioning something out of the blue!

Blade Edge: Hey, I can't keep myself from breaking the walls!

Yuki: That's all! I think I should make some Bonus Chapters too, but not like this one. :P
I forgot to post Chapter 2 and 3 -_-"""

Topic author
CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:09 am

Chapter 4
Show
Yuki: No comments right now, just follow the drill, Read the story and review!

-=Chapter - 4 Rumors aren't all rumors [Part 2]=-

As Rockman search for more clues that will lead him to the human form of Blade Edge... He was deeply troubled as he saw many people in trench coats...

"Now where should we start again..." Rockman muttered as he walk in the Wave Road looking for clues.

"Damn... If only that EM Human told us what is the color!" Warrock hissed.

"Warrock, stop screaming at my ears... You've been doing this the 10th time!" Rockman screamed back.

"If we don't find him quick, then we'll lost him!" Warrock replied back.

And Rockman sighed a bit, knowing when Warrock became interested in it, he won't stop until he is contented.

"We should go home, fast!" Tsuzuki said hurriedly as she run the streets... With a shades that covers her eyes. But actually, it's a Visualizer that she made it herself.

"Why, nee-chan?" Her imouto asked as she was carried by her older sister on her back.

"I have something to do, and you need to stay in the apartment for now." Tsuzuki noted.

"You should hurry up, they are near." Edge noted too as his voice emitted from his Operator's Hunter VG.

"I know."

As they reached the apartment, Tsuzuki sat in the couch of the living room and put her younger sister off her back.

"Now I should be going, I'm playing with someone else." Tsuzuki said as she clean hershelf up and reach for the door.

"Bye bye!" Her imouto replied as Tsuzuki smiled gently and closed the door.

"Ready to rock, Edge?" Tsuzuki asked as the said EM being appeared behind her.

"Ready when you are." Edge replied.

"Hmm? I smell an EM wave nearby." Warrock said as Rockman is still walking the Wave Road.

"Really? Then it must be her..." Rockman said as he looked below. And Warrock...

"THERE HE IS!!" Warrock screamed as he materialized and pointed out the said human's location, which happened to be no people around and they have a chance to arrest... Err, I mean, make her spill about noises.

"What if we accused... I mean, picked the wrong one?" Rockman stated out as he looked the human without a blink of an eye.

"There's no doubt, he-- no, she has an EM signature..." Warrock paused. "Then that must be her Wizard!" Then Warrock added as he glanced at Rockman. "And look, it has two spikes poking out of the collar."

"Hey, you're right..."

"Let's chase her!" Warrock screamed as he dematerialize.

"Wait! What am I gonna do!?" Rockman said as he ended up panicking.

"One answer: WAVE OUT!" Warrock answered back.

"Oh, right... I forgot..." Rockman muttered to himself as he waved out.

As Tsuzuki walked the streets without her sha-- err, I mean, Visualizer, she stopped on her tracks as someone just found her.

"So you have found me at last..." She muttered as she glanced and turned to her back and saw Netto and his Wizard.

"Now it's our time!" Warrock exclaimed.

Tsuzuki's Wizard materialized behind the said human. "Whoa, hold your engines!" He shouted. "We only played this easy game so that to test you." Edge added.

"Test?" Netto asked.

"Yeah. The enemies now are stronger than before." Tsuzuki said grimly and shoved her hands on pockets. "They use Noises as their weapon... And, you saw that noise-like thingy? That's Crimson." She added.

"Crimson?"

"That is I cannot explain now..." Tsuzuki said with a sad tone on her voice. "You two are from Satella Police, am I right?" She asked.

"Yeah. But why?"

"I want to join in disposing them." She said with a seriousness tone.

"YOU SERIOUS!?" Warrock shrieked.

"Warrock, can't you be more modest to strangers?" Netto asked with annoyance as he rubbed his ears due to Warrock screaming constantly.

"But, she can't just be a Satella Police member right away!" Warrock explained.

"If she wants it, then let her be." A voice called.

"Enzan!" Netto and Warrock exclaimed.

"You must be Blade Edge, right?" Enzan asked as he glanced at the teen.

"Yeah." She answered.

"So the rumors aren't a lie after all."

"Please. Don't talk about me being the one that I was rumored." She countered back as she waves her arms. "And... Enzan, right?" The dual haired boy nodded. "Can you send me a location of your HQ? I'll drop by tomorrow."

"Okay, and tell us more about noises." Enzan noted, but he didn't noticed that the teen cringed a little. But as he examines the teen, he noticed* her Wizard. "And, I never seen this Wizard before, how did you met him?" He asked.

The sudden question made both the Operator and the Wizard cringed, and Enzan's Wizard appeared behind the human. "Umm... That is..." Edge said while looking for an answer.

"I met him like 2 months ago." Tsuzuki said fairly quickly, while in the truth, she made Edge herself. She wanted to enhance her figthing skills even though becoming an EM human with a man-made Wizard made her body stressful, but she did it for herself and she get constantly involved in fist fights in school back then.

"..." Acid just stared at the teen's Wizard with interest, getting the feeling that somehow they are similar...

Somehow, something ringed from someone's device... "Oh crap! I'm gonna get owned by someone!" Tsuzuki exclaimed. "Bye-bye!" She ran off while waving her arms on both boys and Wizards.

"I'll send a message to where I live, skunk head!" Tsuzuki shouts at the bi-colored haired boy in a teasing tone, and somehow Enzan was kind of angry about the comment about his hair.

The next day...

"Ow!" Tsuzuki winced as she felt something or someone drop a 5 kilo of cement.

"Get up, nee-chan! You said that you had an appointment!" Her imouto noted. And the teen realized she made an appointment to go to Satella Police's HQ.

"OH CRAP! WHY THE HECK DID YOU NOT WAKE ME UP EARLIER!?" Tsuzuki exclaimed as she glared daggers on her little sister... But actually, her Wizard tried to wake his Operator up but to no avail so he tried to call his Operator's little sis to help.

"Edge-chan said that you won't wake up!" Her imouto countered back. "Or is it just my ownage to you dampened your body a lot?" She asked with a teasing voice and her hands at her back.

"Don't make me remind that..." Tsuzuki muttered as she go to bathroom to bath and dress up to her casual clothing. Gakuran-like trench coat with a matching pants, and she had a T-shirt beneath her trench coat, but she decided to use the trench coat too because it looks more awesome to her looks.

As the teen finished dressing herself up, she grabbed her Hunter VG then she attached to her wrist and the things needed for her kind-of travel and a honk from outside the apartment came.

"It must be them..." She muttered. Then Tsuzuki appeared from the living room. "I'll leave now, don't do things that will surely own me by the landlord, ok?" She said.

"Hai!" Her imouto said cheerfully as the teen just chuckled knowing that her imouto usually follow what her older sister ordered her to do and then Tsuzuki left the room and make her way down the ground and saw Enzan's brand-new limo and the teen whistled.

Then Enzan opened the door for the teen to enter. "Come in." Enzan said. Then Tsuzuki entered the car but unfortunately to her, she usually get hit by things above her and gave Enzan quite a little shock.

"Ow." Tsuzuki winced a little. "Usually I get my body owned by her but not this, again..." She muttered to herself as she entered the car without getting hit in the head. And the limo started on the road to make its way to the HQ

After the limo drove to the HQ, Enzan and Tsuzuki got out of the car, but the teen carefully get out from the car as not to hit her head again. When they were in the room where they should go, the occupants of the room are stunned and surprised to see another person Enzan brought with.

"For those who are clueless who she is, she's Ichido Tsuzuki... And Blade Edge's human form." Enzan said as he introduced the taller teen to the occupants, but their reactions are surprised, of course, except for Netto.

"Y-You're the--" Manabe started but she got cut off by Tsuzuki by raising her right hand like she is just reciting an oath.

"Please. I don't want to hear such things like rumors... I don't like to hear things like that. So what if it's a rumor and that said rumor is true?" Tsuzuki said coldly and her Wizard appeared behind her.

"I'm Edge, I'm Tsuzuki-chan's Wizard." The Wizard said with a teasing voice at his sentence and made his Operator blush like the contrast of her blue trench coat.

"Oi, don't add a -chan to my name ever again..." Tsuzuki said angrily as she glanced at her Wizard and crossed her arms.

"Don't like teasing?"

"Never."

Kifune cleared his throat to interrupt the conversation. "So, What brings you here?" He asked.

"I want to join Satella Police on disposing the new threat." Tsuzuki answered back and her Wizard just crossed his arms.

"What threat?" Manabe asked with curiousity.

"Someone just wanted to cover this world in Noises." Tsuzuki answered.

"And I found them annoying." Edge hissed.

"Can you tell us more about Noises?" Kifune asked as Tsuzuki began her explanation...

After explaining everything about Noises and adding more information that she didn't mentioned to Netto and Enzan, they agreed that Tsuzuki will be the next Satella Police member and something or someone didn't know about it until it returned...

"Which reminds me..." Warrock started after getting silent throughout the conversation... "There's someone we'd like to visit right now..."

"Who it is?" Netto asked as he glanced at his materialized Wizard behind him.

"You know... It's her last concert today." Warrock said as he also glanced at his Operator.

Then Netto thought about it and Enzan had a question mark marked on his head as he didn't know her and suddenly Netto remembered it. "Oh, right! I have to remind everyone about it." He said and began reaching for the door, but suddenly...

"Umm... May I go too?" Tsuzuki requested as she raised her right hand. "I want to attend her last concert, too."

"You know her?" Netto asked as he stopped at the front of the door and glanced at the teen.

"Yeah, but I've been a fan of her." Tsuzuki said as she sweatdropped and bring down her hand to her side.

"Ok, but I think I should introduced you to my friends." Netto noted and began opening the door and started leaving.

"I see..." Tsuzuki muttered to herself as she reached for the door and turned behind her and she bowed. "I'm leaving." She said as she turned for the door and started running behind the brunette's tail.

"She's modest..." Enzan muttered to himself but Acid seem to heard him.

"Interested?" Acid asked.

Enzan blushed like the color of his vest, and denied it. "N-No." He stuttered.

"Why the blush?"

"You teased me..."

Yuki: Looks like there's a hint of EnzanXOC, but you're wrong. There will be no pairings to this fan-fic, just to be fair and I can't create a good romance. And somehow I don't want the chapter to end at Acid teasing Enzan about the OC, but I did it in the end...

One tiny reference:

* - I just realized that Wizards can be seen by a naked eye, I have to update the previous chapters to correct it... Silly me. -_-"""

Oh and, just a profile of my OCs, I just realized that you can't imagine the OC I wanted to imagine to.

- Operator Profile -

Human Name: Ichido Tsuzuki
Wizard: Edge
Denpa Human form: Blade Edge
Description: She has no bangs, but her hair is tied to a ponytail and the hair color is black. The ponytail reaches her shoulder, but when the ponytail is removed, her hair reaches the chest line. She don't have a big chest, FYI. And she's taller than Enzan in 2 inches. Her eyebrow is 1.5 or 2 cm thick. She has a black-colored gloves like what ninjas use and she has a black shoes.
Personality: She's a kind of rebel person, but she will do anything to protect anyone she cares about, mostly her little sister, friends and comrades. Although a rebel person, she has a good heart and not all the dirty attitude.
Dislikes: Anything girly, and hates being picked and teased.
-

- Wizard Profile -
Wizard Name: Edge
Operator: Ichido Tsuzuki
Signature Weapon: Halberd
Description: His head is similar to Acid, but he has an optics or iris or whatever you call the circular thing on your eyes but his mouth area has 2 lines across it. His body is kind of hard to describe but I will leave it up to you guys.
Personality: A man-made Wizard that reflects his operator's personality, he's a good hearted and always worried on Tsuzuki when she overslept and consults his operator's little sister to somersault his Operator to wake the hell out of her. He likes to tease his Operator like adding a -chan to her name when introducing.
Dislikes: Nothing.
-

Like I said before... Read and Review!

In my human OC's case... She's just a reflection of my inner self, I want to make a character out using a 'rebel-like' personality and having a good heart.

Return to “Fanfiction / Stories”