NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

FS Season 1: Prologue

Topic author
Saechika
Articles:0
FS Season 1: Prologue

Post by Saechika » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 am

Chapter 1
Show
Jeramu: Holy sheet,my manga is a fanfic! YGBKM!
Kuan: OUR manga.Can't we just Start already!?
Jeramu: Tch,alright! Warning! A little Rocknarok included!
Final Soul Season 1: Book One: Chapter 1: The Beginning

It is the year 23XX,My home universe has been destroyed by a powerful entity called Gete when i was young.Me and a handful of the population survived managed to escape destruction,but my parents and the fighters well,they didn't make it. I have been training in combat school ever since,hoping to find Gete and defeat him when i meet him.Me and my friends are currently traveling in our mothership,The Millennium,hoping to save other universes from destruction.

Code: Select all

Current Location: The Millennium
*A boy wearing a red uniform runs across the hall*
*CRASH*
*the boy bumps into another boy in blue*
Jeramu: Ow...ugh,watch where ur going!
Kuan: I could say the same to you Jeramu.Why are you in such a hurry?

My name is Jeremy,short form: Jerem. since i like japanese I prefer everyone to call me Jeramu. This is my friend,Kuan. I met him at 5th grade when i was drawing my manga;it seems that he liked drawing mangas too,and we were friends since. We are both 14 years old now,and very powerful Combat Humans.

Kuan: Jeramu? You there?
Jeramu: I WAS TRYIN TO FIND JOO.
Kuan: Err...kay? What do you want from me? *stands up*
Jeramu: Master Siglum wants to see us.
Kuan: Eh? I thought we completed 3 missions already.
Jeramu: It's not about the missions -_- we're approaching a new universe portal.
Kuan: I bet he's gonna ask us to investigate the portal and the universe.
Jeramu: I think so.Call Th and meet me at master Siglum's room.
Kuan: I gotcha.btw, get ur ass off the floor jeramu.
Jeramu: ._. sorry. *Stands up* Drag Th if u have to.

Th: Next time,CALL ME USING A CELLPHONE WHEN SOMETHINGS UP!
Jeramu: B-) U mad bro?
Th: OF COURSE I AM! KUAN FRIKKIN DRAGGED ME AND I DROPPED MY DELUXE BURGER!

This is another friend of mine,Th. TH is short for Thylakkh. Th is an Indian boy but there's one thing strange about him...HE'S WHITE!!! Yeah,strange right? He wouldn't explain it to Kuan and me though.

Kuan: :P Sorry Th,I'll treat you when we get back kay? :-/
Th: Fine, ^o) i'll remind you when we get back.
Jeramu: We all done with this chit-chat? Let's go in.
*Our 3 heroes enter the room*
Siglum: Ah,I have been waiting for you three.What took you guys so long?

This is master Siglum,76 Years old now.He might be old,but he's the most powerful combat human on the mothership.

Kuan: Looooooong Story.
Siglum: I see.
Jeramu: Lemme handle this.You called.i ran and crashed into kuan.Kuan dragged Th and Th lost his DX Burger.The End.
Kuan: =_= some storyteller you are.
Jeramu: Yeah,I get paid for it too.
Kuan: Yeah juz a 2 dollar 2 minute job.
Jeramu: Better than nothing.saving 2 dollars a day will get me 10 dollars a week. after 2 months, 80 dollars!
Kuan: True.
Siglum: Btw, I called you here because-
Th: We know,Investigate portal,find out if universe is safe.
Siglum: Looks like you know already,get going then.
Jeramu: Will do! Team Final Soul! Ikuze! (Let's go!)

Universe: Unknown
Jeramu: Whoa,only 1 planet? Lonely Universe i'd say.
Kuan: Whaddya expect? 8 planets and 1 sun and 1 moon? This ain't the solar system you know.
Jeramu: I know I know. We'll enter that planet's atmosphere first,then disguise ourselves as shooting stars then land there safely.
Kuan: Alright, Th you copy tha- eh? Where's Th?
Jeramu: O.O idk
*Jeramu and Kuan both shift their focus to the planet and to their horror,Th is approaching the planet*
Jeramu: Oh, Sh**!
Kuan: TH! GET UR F***IN ASS BACK HERE!
Th: What? You said enter teh atmosphere didn't joo?
Jeramu: I did! but if u land b4 us,then we land later... there will be 2 shooting stars! Wouldn't that be suspicious!?
Th: ._. I guess you're right.

*our heroes follow jeramu's plan and land safely*

Jeramu: Alright,we're in Master Siglum *jeramu softly whispers into his headset*
Siglum: I hear you loud and clear
Kuan: W00t a city!
Th: Good,i'm hungry
Jeramu: You get ur Burger after the Investigating.
Th: Idc.Imma eat first.
Kuan and Jeramu: =_=
*Our heroes take a few steps then stop*
Jeramu: Holy sh**. This is BS
*To their horror,the city is burned down and they start hearing screams coming from the city*
Kuan: It must be Gete's Universe Destroyer Henchman!
Th: Oh boy...were we to late?
Jeramu: Too late indeed.But not too late to save what's left of this city.I'm itching for a fight,let's go!

*Our 3 heroes Dash towards the half-ruined city,wishing that there might still be a city to save*
Jeramu: Well that's it for now.I'm tired so i gotta get some sleep.
Kuan: We were at the fun part too...T.T
Jeramu: That's what this is all about,SUSPENSE!
Kuan: hurry up and sleep then wake up,i cant wait for chapter 2.
Jeramu: I'll force you to wait.Just you wait.
Kuan: =_=

Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 am

LOLWAD? A Sci Fi FF? *Reads, am a fan of Sci Fi FF*

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:50 am

nice1 *trys to read it* ( i'll be done soon ( I HOPE XD ) )

~~~ ! The Phantom Theif ! ~~~

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:28 am

Chapter 2 will be posted soon. In the meantime i need to get some milk; I'm thirsty :D
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Flonne

Badges

Post by Flonne » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:56 am

I'll read it tomorrow when I have time.
If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your head...

Topic author
Saechika

Post by Saechika » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:07 am

Spoiler
Show

Deep in the forest...
*Sword clashed with sword,sending sparks flying in different directions.With my right hand holding my katana,Sora-Ichimonji; Using my left hand,I unsheathed my massive broadsword,the Buster Basher(Buster Sword anyone?), and slammed it down on the ground, creating a powerful shockwave and stunning my opponent*

Jeramu: NOW! TSUUUOOOH!

*I slashed with all of my might,crushing the opponents sword and body.I stared at the lifeless body of my downed opponent, shocked by what I had seen.*

Jeramu: Mechanical Cyborgs...pitiful. People lust for more power...and pay the price with their life and body. It would be better to end their suffering now.
Jeramu: !!!

*Another cyborg was approaching me,this one was carrying a shotgun. I didn't have time to worry about it,because a laser shot past me from my right,narrowly missing my neck.*

Cyborg: !!! *Kiplosion*
Kuan: Take that cyborg! How u like my 100% aiming skillz?
Jeramu: You nearly killed me.
Kuan: NEARLY. come on, I made a perfect shot didn't I?
Jeramu: You did. But you narrowly missed me... you did that on purpose didn't you?
Kuan: Bahahaha. I did. I just wanted to see the look on your face.
Jeramu: Hmph, you got me this time. I'll get you back some other day.
Kuan: You can try,I'll keep my guard up so I don't have to be saved by you.
Jeramu: Nyahahaha. I didn't ask you to save me. You're the one who shot the robot.
Kuan: hmm...true.
Jeramu: So where is T-
*We heard a scream then an explosion in the city. We were both silent for a moment,wondering what happened.*

Jeramu and Kuan: !!! Masaka (Don't tell me)...TH!! ANO BAKAYARO!!! (THAT IDIOT!!!)

*We ran towards the city,hoping TH didn't do something reckless...*

TH: HAAAAAAA! *TH Punches a cyborg and sends it's head flying*
TH: TAKE THAT YOU CYBORGS! WHO'S THAT MAN!WHO'S THAT MAN!
Jeramu: The man is not you that's for sure.
TH: oh,Jeramu! when did you get here?
Jeramu: Since you sent that head crashing into my knee.
TH: I did? *looks at jeramu's knee* looks perfectly normal.
Jeramu: I have the strongest leg bones in the team. You cannot expect to hurt me with a flying head.
Kuan: Bahahaha! He's right. You cannot expect to hurt jeramu with a robotic head! Bahahaha!
Jeramu: Stop laughing. Did you find any survivors?
Kuan: Been there,done that. I checked every house with my detection skills. No sign of any survivors.
Jeramu: Bullshit. We did hear a scream.
TH: We did?
Kuan: Me and Jeramu did while you were making dolls out of these cyborgs.
Jeramu: NYAHAHAHAHA! DOLLS! THAT'S A GOOD ONE!
TH: GUHAHAHAHAHA!
Kuan: -__-" who's laughing now?
Jeramu: *coughimokaynowcough*
TH: well we cleared most of these guys. Now where is the big bo-

*Another scream drowned TH's loud voice.It was loud enough to put all 3 of us into silence.We wasted no time;we ran towards the direction of the scream. I took the lead because I had the fastest speed in the team.*

*Something caught my attention and I turned towards it. It was a reaper,floating in the air. Behind it's hood was it's two gleaming eyes.I reached for my Katana,ready to cut the creature down if it came near me.But there was no need for that. I felt a blade touch my body, and immediately I jumped away from my position but not before it managed to cut me a little. It was another reaper; now i'm cornered by two reapers ready to kill me*

Kuan: Jeramu! What's wrong?
Jeramu: AGH! BULLSHIT! I GOT CARELESS!
TH: ARE THOSE REAPERZ? ZOMG AWESOME!
Jeramu: THE FUCK IT IS! HELP ME OUT HERE!
Kuan: RYOKAI! *Shoots 5 laser shots at the first reaper*
Reaper#1: GRRRRR *Fades away*
Kuan: You think you can escape me? *detects...* TH! 2 O CLOCK!
TH: WADASHIT WHEN DID IT GET HERE? *kicks reaper and sends it flying*
Jeramu: IMADA! *dashes towards the flying reaper*
Jeramu: HAAAAA!*Jeramu dashes past the reaper,and then the reaper stops dead;Jeramu stands still in his after-slash pose.*
Jeramu: Oblivion......*jeramu sheathes his katana shortly after saying oblivion,and the reaper is cut down by a thousand invisible blows*
Kuan: Seriously, Final Fantasy VII much?
Jeramu: I made my own variation of Oblivion. This one is much more cooler.
Reaper#2: GRRRR *Fades*
Kuan: *Detects...* Jeramu! 2:15!!!
Jeramu: WAIT WAD? SAY TWO O CLOCK DON'T SAY TWO FIFTEEN! *Unsheathes Buster Basher*

*I slammed the Buster Basher down but it was blocked by the reaper's scythe. I wasn't surprised;instead I was smiling. I held it with both hands,channeled all of my strength into both hands, and slammed the sword down again. This time i broke the scythe in half and cut the reaper in half. Soon after it's body hit the ground,the body dissappeared in a black wisp. We had no time to enjoy our victory; there was another scream,this one louder than the previous two. We ran as fast as we could towards the scream,and we were shocked by what we had seen.*

????: Hmmm? Well,If it isn't Jeramu,Kuan and TH! Last i saw you three were only kids. Time really flies eh?
*we saw what he was doing. He was injecting some strange substance into a girl,transforming her into a cyborg. She screamed in agony, and we stood there shocked.*
Jeramu: H-h-how could you!? WHAT ARE YOU UP TO!?
????: I'm making a doll for my henchman. My henchman are feeling bored these days,so I decided to hunt for a doll. I must say I've found quite a good one.
Kuan: Y-Y-YOU! YOU...MONSTER!!!
????: Monster? I'm just fulfilling the wishes of my henchman. Is there anything wrong?
TH: GETE! YOU SON OF A *TOOT*
Gete: Quite foul mouthed now eh? Looks like i will have to shut that mouth of yours!*fades*
Kuan: SHIMATA! TH! BEHIND YOU!
TH: NANDA!?
Gete: TOO LATE! *Gete's metallic blade materializes out of nowhere and TH is impaled with it*
TH: GUH....GAAAAAAAAH!
Kuan: KISAMA!
Jeramu: TH! *Dashes towards Gete*
Kuan: JERAMU! WAIT!
*I slashed at Gete. well at least i thought i slashed him. It was just an afterimage.*
*Gete materializes out of nowhere and sends a sonic boom towards me*
Jeramu: PATHETIC! BLADE BEAM! *I slammed my buster basher down and sent my own sonic boom similiar to cloud's Blade Beam Attack. I didn't wait for both sonic booms to clash,for i know Gete would take advantage of the explosion and fade away again*
Jeramu: STARS....RAIN DOWN!!! *I charged energy into my sword then spun it around in the air,sending meteors into the sky;then i slammed it down and the meteors i shot rained down at gete's location*
Kuan: THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! WATCH OUT!!!
Jeramu: NANDA!?

*Gete materializes in front of me this time.*

Jeramu: SONNA BAKANA!!!
Gete: BEGONE! *Gete swings his blade down and makes a clean vertical cut
*Jeramu: GEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH! *I fell into unconsciousness shortly after i was cut*

Jeramu: Woooo kay that's enough fighting for today.
Kuan: Woot Why we don't get to see me fight?
Jeramu: IDK. Maybe cuz it's my story?'
Kuan: Aw...short chapter today...
Jeramu: I need some time to think. Gimme a break k?
Kuan: Will do.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Return to “Fanfiction / Stories”