NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

P.H.A.S.E. Season 2 Revival

Interlude, or Sequel?

Season 2, Interlude, Direct Continuation Edit
100%
Season 3 (sequel), old and new character sets are mixed for a new and fresh story Edit
No votes

Total votes: 1

Topic author
Saechika
Articles:0
P.H.A.S.E. Season 2 Revival

Post by Saechika » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:05 pm

I am going to try and start a new project because ZX Aftermath and RSR are still in planning/ongoing stages, but since starting many projects will be a pain in the hassle, I've decided to revive P.H.A.S.E. as it's the first work I've successfully finished, not to mention one of my own personal favorite works.
Revamped options include:
- Optional music options while reading, to give you a better feel. This I will try to add (reading on lparchive really made got me into this)
The suggestions are:
- Continuing back where I left off at Season 1, aka remaking the whole of Season 2
- I jump to Season 3, which is introducing a fresh new character set, and leaving the events of Season 2 as a mystery, aka bringing up a direct sequel to the original cast and the story of Season 2 is explained later.

Basically,
- I either start off back where Season 1 ended, and continue from there. This one promotes a linear storyline.
- I start off Season 2 with a sequel character set first (aka Season 3), giving room for the interlude events (of Season 2) to set in as mysterious and past references before I reveal the entire planning. This one promotes a more mysterious feel as you're going to have to wonder (what happened between Season 1 and Season 2?)

Of course, my personal opinion would be to go with the sequel instead of the direct continuation. But I'm going to start a poll, and then see which one receives better reception.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Return to “Fanfiction / Stories”