NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

I have Dyslexia

Topic author
Nick
Articles:0

Badges

I have Dyslexia

Post by Nick » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 am

Hey, I did a dyslexia test for school, they made me do more test and found out I have Dyslexia :s (easy explaination)
Spoiler
Show
Dyslexia is a very broad term defining a learning disability that impairs a person's fluency or comprehension accuracy in being able to read,[1] and which can manifest itself as a difficulty with phonological awareness, phonological decoding, orthographic coding, auditory short-term memory, or rapid naming. Dyslexia is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a non-neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction.
So now there are bad and good things happening:
Good things:
- I can now work longer on test then normal students :) this will make help because i never finish tests for some reason
- my gram mistakes wil count as half mistake point instead of 1 full mistake point

Bad things:
- I got to go to Remedial Teaching (RT) to help me with my grammers ect.

I dont think you guys noticed anything of this.
I just wanted to let you guys know. (i had nothing better to do)
(I got mail from school december 20th or something with results and why they think i have dyslexia)
btw. nothing will change o.o

Saechika

Post by Saechika » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:40 am

I didn't notice at all considering that you're a bright one. Still, it's some good information so we can know more about you. Still, it ain't half bad considering that you're smart.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Topic author
Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:45 am

thank you, Nova-san

Return to “Other Stuff”