NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

World War 2 Debate.

Topic author
Nirvaxstiel
Articles:0

Badges

World War 2 Debate.

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:34 pm

History Fighting lesson between a Singaporean and a British.

During the WW2, who was at fault? British, or the Japanese

Person A: Japanese
Person B: British
PersonA: WHY THE BRITISH?
Person B: The british Ran away and surrendered in the world war. They are cowards, they didnt defend Singapore properly.
Person A: Better than those idiots in japan who kill themselves in the plane full of bombs
Person B: I rather die that way then being a dog of a selfish nation like britain.
Person A: THE BRITISH FUCKIGN DROP THE FUCKING LITTLE BOY AND BIG BOY BOMBZ
Person B: No, it was the americans.
Person A: British.
Person B: Britains just fucking provided the fucking money for it. So they fail.
Person B: The Americans were the ones who bombed japan.
Person: B: sides, the british claimed that they sent reinforcements to Singapore but what happened? ALL DIED cuz they are too nooob.
Person B: And the troops they sent were like only a few thousand >_>
Person A: Dood, the fucking japanese were the ones who are so fucking stupid to kill themselves to kill us.
Person A: or you would rather be a japanese dog?
Person B: I would rather be a japanese dog then being a cowardly british ones. Even if i do become one, i'll suicide.
Person A: You mthr fker..

Judge: Person A wins the debate.

Saechika
Articles:0

Post by Saechika » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Nirvaxstiel wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:34 pm
History Fighting lesson between a Singaporean and a British.

During the WW2, who was at fault? British, or the Japanese

Person A: Japanese
Person B: British
PersonA: WHY THE BRITISH?
Person B: The british Ran away and surrendered in the world war. They are cowards, they didnt defend Singapore properly.
Person A: Better than those idiots in japan who kill themselves in the plane full of bombs
Person B: I rather die that way then being a dog of a selfish nation like britain.
Person A: THE BRITISH FUCKIGN DROP THE FUCKING LITTLE BOY AND BIG BOY BOMBZ
Person B: No, it was the americans.
Person A: British.
Person B: Britains just fucking provided the fucking money for it. So they fail.
Person B: The Americans were the ones who bombed japan.
Person: B: sides, the british claimed that they sent reinforcements to Singapore but what happened? ALL DIED cuz they are too nooob.
Person B: And the troops they sent were like only a few thousand >_>
Person A: Dood, the fucking japanese were the ones who are so fucking stupid to kill themselves to kill us.
Person A: or you would rather be a japanese dog?
Person B: I would rather be a japanese dog then being a cowardly british ones. Even if i do become one, i'll suicide.
Person A: You mthr fker..

Judge: Person A wins the debate.
I'd rather be aniki's dawg XD
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Return to “Central Lounge”