NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

.Hack//G.U. Trilogy

Topic author
dedicated777
Articles:0

Badges

.Hack//G.U. Trilogy

Post by dedicated777 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:06 am

I know this is quite old but its anime too.
.hack//G.U. Trilogy CGI movie will be an adaption from the .hack//G.U. PS2 game The story follows Haseo, at first depicted as a PKK (Player Killer Killer) known as the "Terror of Death", a former member of the disbanded Twilight Brigade guild.

He is seen seeking out a PK (Player Killer) known as Tri-Edge, whose victims supposedly are unable to return to The World after he PKs them. Haseo's friend, Shino, was attacked six months prior to the events of the game by Tri-Edge, and the player herself, Shino Nanao, was left in a coma.

Haseo encounters Azure Kite (believing him to be Tri-Edge and blaming him for what happened to Shino) but is hopelessly outmatched. Azure Kite easily defeats Haseo and Data Drains him, reducing his level from 133 to 1 and leaving him without any items, weapons, or member addresses. He is left with a mystery on his hands as to the nature of the Data Drain and why Azure Kite is in possession of such a skill.

Eventually Haseo gains the "Avatar" of Skeith. Acquiring the ability to call Skeith and wield his abilities, such as Data Drain. With Skeith augmenting his strength, Haseo begins the quest for a way to save Shino.

Source : Wikipedia
About the Movie Production .hack//G.U. Trilogy, announced on September 13th, 2007, is a a 85 minute CG animation being released on DVD and Bluray on March 25th in Japan. In additon to a straight-to-consumer release, a limited cinema run for .hack//G.U. has also been announced in Japan by CyberConnect2. Directed by the G.U. games director and CC2 president Hiroshi "Piros" Matsuyama himself, Trilogy will retell the story of the //G.U. games, with a new level of cinematic detail beyond what can be done in a PS2 game. Source : dothackers.net Trailer [flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GthiBCmKFkY[/flash] Full Trailer Download ( Subbed & Higher Quality ) :Link Trailer 1 : Link
Trailer 2 : Link
Screenshots
Credits: darknessz @ lowyat

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 am

yea .. i know that i'm a fan of .hacks too :D :P =D =] btw nice info for the anime

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:26 am

WTF why didn't I notice this before? T__T
I know this is 2 years revival, but you got download link?
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Topic author
dedicated777

Badges

Post by dedicated777 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 am

dude. so long already only you found this thread?
where got link anymore. and Google is your friedn.

Return to “Anime District”