NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

hayate no gotoku Season 1 & 2 summary and recommendation

Topic author
Nirvaxstiel
Articles:0

Badges

hayate no gotoku Season 1 & 2 summary and recommendation

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Season 1

Summary

16-year-old Hayate is really down on his luck. Because his unemployed parents are good-for-nothings who waste what money they have on gambling, Hayate had to start working at a young age to help out his family. Although such experience has made him inhumanly fast and tough and skilled at things boys aren't normally skilled it, it has also left him in an awkward position, as his parents have racked up such a huge gambling debt that they have sold Hayate to the yakuza for the value of his organs. In a desperate attempt to avoid that fate, Hayate decides to become a “bad guy” and kidnap someone to be held for ransom, but his efforts to do so are mistaken as a confession of love by the girl he targets. When he helps save the (as it turns out) ultra-wealthy 13-year-old Nagi from real kidnappers, she takes him in and gives him a job as her new personal butler (and love interest) until he can pay off his debt. But Hayate is more attracted to Nagi's beautiful teenage maid Maria, and head butler Klaus is initially disapproving of the boy with such a poor look. And then there's Nagi's pet Tama, who is also a force to be reckoned with.

Season 2

Summary

It has been three months since Hayate was abandoned by his parents and started work at the Sanzenin Manor as a butler to pay off his parents debt. However, being the butler for the otaku-crazed lady of the house, Nagi Sanzenin, is a hard task, not made easier by the friends and enemies of the Sanzenin, of which Hayate always ends up in the middle of the problem. And his life may get even harder when Student Council President Hinagiku Katsura begins to realise her own feelings for the debt ridden butler.

I Rolled @ : 9999999999999999999999999999999999999Points For this Thread!!!

DeathScytheAngel

Badges

Post by DeathScytheAngel » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:54 am

This is a useful summary for this anime. Wow I wanna watch this.
~In Solitude , where we are least alone~

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:45 am

I didn't noticed that we had a summary for Hayate, i watched Season 1 on TV but of course i missed some (nuuuu). I planned to rewatch the whole Season 1 before start watching Season2.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

DeathScytheAngel

Badges

Post by DeathScytheAngel » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:45 am

Wow, It has been only 3 months since season 1 ??? That`s not very long though.
~In Solitude , where we are least alone~

Return to “Anime District”