NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

2 new animes.

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

2 new animes.

Post by Yandols » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 am

THREAD_TITLE"2 new animes."
THREAD_DESC"10 Febuary 2011"
THREAD_OPTIMIZE"Black_TREZ"

Good evening everyone, the reason I was missing today is because I went to buy stuff, that includes NEW ANIME, oh yes.

Went to Anime Rama at Popular where I always browse for animes to BUY, and after ONE HOUR of browsing through the anime racks, I finally decided to buy something, and ended up buying 2 new animes. Took me a LONG time to decide which animes to buy, and this is what I ended up buying:
Pic 1
Show
Pic 2
Show
Thats Katanagatari and Kiss on my Deity, I bought them for a total of RM42.80. It features Original Japanese Audio with English, Malay, and Chinese Subtitles, I'll most likely turn on either English or Malay subtitles, I don't like reading Chinese subtitles. They also have a bonus CD containing the anime's Original Soundtrack.

Originally I FINALLY found Ryuusei No Rockman, i wanted to buy it but unfortunately the audio was in FUCKING CANTONESE and it has NO SUBTITILES!! =.= So I ended up buying what I bought. Since my parents have no idea what an "anime" is, they just said like "oh you finally bought that movie?" and i was just like "yeah" >.<

Anyways, I know that Katanagatari will be ossim, but I'm not sure about Kiss on my Deity, I should get myself spoiled by looking for screenshots of episodes on the internet. :3 A bad idea i know but thats one way to check it, thats what I get for buying anime before checking more information about it on the internet. >.<

Also, I'm keeping it in its box for now and will only watch it next month (where I have a 2 weeks off break).

Pictures were taken in front of my sister's room :3 Lol. Blur? I know, my phone (2 megapixels) sucks =.=

Yandols.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “Anime District”