NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

My Music File

Topic author
Nirvaxstiel
Articles:0

Badges

My Music File

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:40 am

For those who ask 'OMG SO MANY SONGS, WHERE TO GET THEM?'. Well, let me give you mine, it hasn't been updated cuz the updated one is on my Windows 7, and uploading all of these is a pain in the ass.

Download links for my file if below
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

File Size: 0.95GB / 954MB

Musics: A wide variety especially Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

These are in RAR format, use WinRAR to open.

Winrar: http://www.win-rar.com/download.html

Even though it needs to be bought, you can always use it continuously without actually buying so its FREE in a sense.

Main Link: To be uploaded soon

Mirrors:

MU - To be uploaded soon

RapidShare - To be uploaded soon

By,
Nirvaxstiel

Return to “Music Center”