NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

The Death Note Game

Topic author
nopihina
Articles:0

Badges

The Death Note Game

Post by nopihina » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:41 am

Exactly this games wants you to write something to kill the person above you. All rules are the same as Death Note but you can write anything. You can kill the person in the most unexplainable way as possible as this is Internet.

Second poster will start the game thank you.

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

dedicated777

Badges

Post by dedicated777 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:47 am

nopihina -- 23 December 2012

Dies in airplane crash during the 2012 event.

Topic author
nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:57 am

dedicated777 -- 9 January 2011

You had a wonderful date with your girlfriend. You went into your room and suddenly, you recieved a message from your ex-girlfriend that had full of just letter P every line. After scrolling down 900 times, you saw the text "And then there were none". You were scared of your life and looked behind. Your ex-girlfriend was behind you with a knife. She stabbed you in the stomach and you fell down the floor. She cried "I'm sorry but you made me do it!!" and began stabbing you multiple times, kicking and crushing your skulls. Unfortunately, she didnt hit a part where you will sleep for eternaty. She left the room and an anaconda came out of the roof. It swallowed you up. And then you saw darkness everywhere. Suddenly you are back in your room with the alaconda. It didnt noticed you and left the room. And then an arm came out and attempt to pull you down. And it succeded. And then there were none.

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:04 am

dedi is a girl >.<

nopihina -- 12 January 2011

02:30PM - Heads to the kitchen and finds a phone inside the fridge. The phone then receives a message, you open it and then it tells you to go to Central Park, you do so.
03:00PM - You arrive at Central Park only to find something odd, the tree that you usually see in front of your current view is missing.
03:10PM - After 10 minutes of walking around, you decide to went to the toilet.
03:13PM - After coming out of the toilet, you see a lightalzen mob in front of you and looking very angry. It stabs you with its katar many times.
03:15PM - Dies for making my friend die in a very cruel way.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “Spamming Grounds”