NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Megaman Challenge RP

Topic author
SilverCutter.EXE
Articles:0
Megaman Challenge RP

Post by SilverCutter.EXE » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:27 am

I as of now challenge Sara to an RP. She will be using Roll.EXE and I will be using my own custom navi, Saber.EXE. This battle will be between Roll and Saber.EXE. I will not hold back any.

Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Post by Yandols » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:12 am

This RP was progressed through MSN.
The Log is now posted here.

Session Start: Friday, January 29, 2010

(10:30 PM) SilverCutter:Saber.EXE finished drawing the runes that would teleport Roll.EXE to him. Hopefully it would draw Megaman so he could delete him and her both.
(10:32 PM) Sara:Roll.EXE is thinking what to do...
(10:36 PM) SilverCutter:Saber.Exe then drew his white and golden handled katana.
(10:37 PM) Sara:Roll.exe prepares her buster as she saw Saber.exe drewing up his weapon.
(10:38 PM) SilverCutter:"So Roll.exe, are you ready to fight me?"
(10:38 PM) Sara:"I guess so, Battle Operation Set!"
(10:39 PM) SilverCutter:"Execute. " He then lit his sword with fire.
(10:41 PM) Sara:Roll.exe first attacks Saber.exe with buster
(10:41 PM) SilverCutter:Saber then used his sword to easily block the buster. He then lunged at her and slashed.
(10:42 PM) SilverCutter:"Prepare yourself for deletion. "
(10:43 PM) Sara:Roll.exe uses Cannon to attack Saber.exe
(10:44 PM) SilverCutter:Saber then moves to a different panel dodging the cannon and throws a shruiken at Roll hitting her.
(10:45 PM) Sara:Roll.exe loses some hp and guards herself for the next incoming attack while waiting for the next chip.
(10:46 PM) SilverCutter:"Now taste my fury. Wing blade." He then slashed with a wing at her.
(10:46 PM) Sara:Roll.exe used Vulcan2 to counter the attack from Saber.exe
(10:47 PM) SilverCutter:He then used the wing as a shield to block her attack. It was obvious he was moving too fast for her to damage. She would have to slow him down somehow.
(10:48 PM) SilverCutter:He then said "Sol Cannon. " His arm morphed into a white and yellow cannon. "Now I have experienced your buster but you haven't experienced mine."
(10:51 PM) Sara:Roll.exe zoomed in and attack the foe with her head-attachments
(10:51 PM) SilverCutter:He however formed a pole in his hand and used it to block her head-attachments from hitting him.
(10:52 PM) Sara:Roll.exe had no choice but to use a Virus Charm to summon some viruses...
(10:52 PM) SilverCutter:"Prepare to fight." He then slashed his sword and a shockwave deleted all the virusesa.
(10:54 PM) Sara:While Saber.exe was deleting the viruses, Roll.exe managed to use a HiCannon that almost missed the foe.
(10:55 PM) SilverCutter:It hit him in the arm.
He then used a recovery chip and then fired a sruiken.
(10:56 PM) Sara:Roll.exe didn't see the shuriken coming, and lost some HP in the process...
She had no choice but to use a Recovery chip as well.
(11:01 PM) SilverCutter:"Prepare for battle."
"You will now feel my thunder axe."
(11:04 PM) Sara:Roll.exe prepared herself
(11:04 PM) SilverCutter:He then jumped at her and with the axe in one hand slashed downwards at her.
(11:05 PM) Sara:Roll.exe used Heart Slash, she blows a kiss, which become a huge shockwave.
(11:06 PM) SilverCutter:Saber.Exe was hit by the kiss but not the shockwave. He was paralyzed.
Now roll could get up and use her Navi Charm ability to stop him from winning.
(11:06 PM) Sara:Roll.exe uses her Navi Charm ability on Saber.exe
(11:07 PM) SilverCutter:Saber then is in love with Roll.Exe.
(11:08 PM) Sara:Roll.exe commanded Saber.exe to surrender the fight.
(11:12 PM) SilverCutter:Saber: "No. "
(11:18 PM) SilverCutter:"I never surrender." Her Navi charm was broken.
(11:19 PM)Yandols' status is Idle
(11:26 PM)Yandols' status is Online
(11:35 PM) SilverCutter:"I will never surrender." said Saber. Her roll charm was broken. Now he was angry. Clearly she would have to make him trust her first.
(11:37 PM) Sara:Seeing that Saber is angry, Roll thought to herself that making him trust here again might be no use.
Roll does a 360 twirl similar to that of a ballerina, while sliding at medium speed toward another tile. She can't be hit while using this move.
(11:38 PM) Sara:Attacking Saber in the process
(11:39 PM) SilverCutter:Saber kept shielding himself against the attacks. Finally Saber was calmed down.
(11:40 PM) SilverCutter:He then threw a boomerang at her.
(11:41 PM) Sara:Roll managed to use a Cannon before the boomerang hit her.
The Cannon hit Saber
(11:42 PM) SilverCutter:Saber then used a recovery chip. He got his black and red handled katana out.
(11:43 PM) Sara:Roll shoots the katana with her buster to knock it out of the way, but failed.
(11:43 PM) SilverCutter:He then used the katana and let loose dark flames.
(11:44 PM) SilverCutter:He then said to her "Dark Incineration. "
The flames flew at her.
(11:45 PM) Sara:Roll attempts to flee.
(11:46 PM) SilverCutter:He then said to her "Want out of the fight? Surrender."
(11:47 PM) Sara:Instead of fleeing, Roll plays a harp that made Saber sleepy.
(11:47 PM) SilverCutter:Saber listened to the beautiful music. He began to feel tired and sleepy.
(11:48 PM) SilverCutter:Now Roll could try to get him to surrender.
(11:50 PM) Sara:Roll spoke to Saber "Are you feeling tired? You should get some shut-eye otherwise you wont be able to fight."
(11:50 PM) SilverCutter:Saber "You are right. Perhaps some rest would be good at the moment."
(11:51 PM) SilverCutter:He did indeed look tired.
Perhaps Roll could play a bit more to make him sleep now.
(11:51 PM) Sara:Roll plays some more of the music and Saber slowly falls asleep.
(11:52 PM) SilverCutter:Finally Saber is asleep.
Roll could escape if she wished, or stay and capture him.
(11:52 PM) Sara:Roll captured the sleeping Saber.
The battle is won.
(11:53 PM) SilverCutter:Saber woke up.
(11:53 PM) SilverCutter:"How did you win?"
(11:53 PM) Sara:"You fell asleep"
(11:54 PM) SilverCutter:"But I don't understand what happened. How did I get sleepy enough to fall asleep?"
(11:55 PM) Sara:"That my friend is something you would not like to know, now lets get you to bed."
(11:55 PM) SilverCutter:He then followed her to a bed.
(11:56 PM) SilverCutter:"Must be losing my edge. Tommorow I have a lot of re-training to do."
(11:57 PM) SilverCutter:He then seemed to be too awake to sleep.
(11:59 PM) SilverCutter:"Well Roll, congrats you won the fight. "
(11:59 PM) SilverCutter:"Tommorow we shall fight again and this time I will be without mercy for you. I held back on purpose but tommorow no such luck for you Roll. I shall no longer hold back."
(12:00 AM) Sara:"Indeed, that was a good battle. Tomorrow eh? Until then..."
(12:00 AM) SilverCutter:He then heard her began to play the harp before leaving.
(12:01 AM) Sara:After Saber fells asleep again, Roll leaves.
(12:01 AM) SilverCutter:A Navi meets her.
He is a dark version of Saber.
(12:01 AM) SilverCutter:Dark Slash "Slashing Death!" He slashes at Roll.
(12:02 AM) Sara:Roll: "Wat in the world?"

--To be continued--
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “Testing Grounds”