NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Hero's Come Back

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Hero's Come Back

Post by Yandols » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:00 am

Hey guys, If you are reading this then that means that you now know that I have returned.

That's right, I, Yandols Z'eon X - has returned from 1 week of inactivity.
I was away for a week because I returned to my residence in Labuan because of the important thing that will determine my future. And theres no internet connection there.
23rd of March was the day that will change us 93-ians future as it was the day of the SPM Results being released. After I got mine, my future instantly changed. It really changed how I planned my future because I am now unable to take the course that I was suppose to get when I enter college, and College is now delayed from July to September. So I have about a few months extra to spend time with you guys on the internet. I spent the next few days going out with my friends and went to College Conventions to take a look and re-plan my plannings for College and such, it looks like its not going to be that easy anymore.

Well aside from that, while being back in Labuan where I don't have any internet connection, I still didn't had time to watch any of the animes I have. But thankfully my sister and cousin forced me to watch some animes, so I ended up watching 10 episodes of Seitokai Yakuindomo and 2 episodes of Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 with them. I can't believe she finished watching the anime Busou Renkin (26 episodes) in 2 days. O__O

So tomorrow I'll resume work as usual again, which schedule is 4:XXPM ~ 11:XXPM (GMT+8) for those that don't remember.

I hope everything here is still as good as before I left last week. I'm hoping that everything is good as all green go. And I also hope I can "re-active" myself again with all of you guys.

Sincerly,
Yandols Z'eon X

I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Saechika

Post by Saechika » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:14 am

WB Labuan jk. Good to have you back yandorusu-sama. We have only 5 months until u go to college so let's enjoy ourselves during these 5 months shall we?
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

dedicated777

Badges

Post by dedicated777 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:53 am

Welcome back to trrc ~

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:46 am

Okairi, Yandorusu-san~ nya~

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:55 am

Thanks guys! I've missed all of ya!
*coughexceptyoudedicoughjkcough*
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

iSubaru

Badges

Post by iSubaru » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Welcome back :D
I know I'm late with that but better late than never :P
/meow
My love :3
Spoiler
Show
Tails signature made by Tezuka for me, thank You very much Tezuka
Spoiler