NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

If anyone cares~~

Topic author
Sonikku Ekksu
Articles:0

Badges

If anyone cares~~

Post by Sonikku Ekksu » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 am

Tommorow aka (starting 12 am on my time) i'm staying in trrc for 1 hour after that i'm not going on for the whole day need to find some new friends and better community who dun blame me =.= (hope i dun see anyone for that 1 hour *cough cough nopi and zel cough cough*

Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:55 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?!!!!!!!!1 /sob /sob /sob /sob
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 am

:/ if it's 2morrow then why did u go off msn, i know ur watching this topic..

~~~ ! The Phantom Theif ! ~~~

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:48 am

NOOO D:::: WHY SONIC D: WHY!!

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:59 am

READ THIS!!!!
You know, you are very childlish. I know you are gonna lie because when I did that(more than 2 times thanks to tez), I cannot resist going back to TRRC. Me and Tez were angry because we put our blood and sweat in making that damn house. Now I have to fix it. ALL BY MYSELF.
Go ahead. Go to a better community. Go ahead. I wont care.

Oh yea a tip. Dont take stuff too seriously. My friends blame me alot and I laugh about it because they are just joking. I blame them they also laugh. Sensitive guy, get away. Go to a better forum. A place you can spread stuff about me! A place people will CARE for you everytime. Yesterday I did cry, I admitted it to CS. Call me a crybaby, I dont give a fucking damn. You wont find a better community thats what I bet. No community is perfect.

Think this is a joke? NO! THANKS! THANKS! THAANKS!!! THANK YOU GODDAMN YOU! YA LOVE THIS POST BECAUSE IM ANGRY!! YES CHILDLISH KID, YOU LOVE IT!! THANKS ALOT!!! I LOVE IT TOO!! THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF WHEN YOU FAIL!! THANKS!!! YOU BETTER READ THIS AND THINK ABOUT IT!! NO, I AM NOT KIDDDING!!! READ THIS AND THINK ABOUT IT!! THIS IS THE INTERNET AND I SHOULD MAKE A JOKE ABOUT IT?! I DONT CARE~!!! READ THIS AND BETTER THINK ABOUT IT!!! AND LAST NIGHT, I KNOW YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL JEALOUS AND ITS NOT WORKING AT ALL!!!! YOU THINK IM TAKING THIS TOO SERIOUSLY!? YES I AM BECAUSE YOU ARE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY!! YES LAUGH ABOUT THIS! LAUGH AOBUT THIS I KNOW YOU WILL!!! MAKE ME CRY!! THATS WHAT PEOPLE MUST USUALLY DO TO PEOPLE WHO ARE IDIOTIC AND RETARTED AND HAVE NO BRAINS LIKE ME!! YEA!!! LAUGH AT ME!!! LAUGH AT ME!!

The end -_-

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:23 am

nopihina wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Me and Tez were angry because we put our blood and sweat in making that damn house.
lmao bro that part made me rly laugh....blood and sweat eh? it was just a house and it wasnt even built by finding shit arround and making them it was made by some cheap hacks, so wat blood and sweat im still laughing right now from that sentence *lmao*

( Massege from sonic: *nopi your a fucking retard blood and sweat?
*you didn't even take 1 hour and you used hacks to get the items.
*blood and sweat alright. =.= )

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:32 am

Yes I am a fucking retard. I am an fucking idiot and I have no fucking brain. I actually have a creativity level of very low and thats all I can put in. Its only a house... But for me its a masterpiece. SO DONT YOU DARE CALL ME A FUCKING RETARD!! You see how I said that I cant even build a pixel art? Because its true. I dont tell lies. You know what I cant do too? I cant do anything perfect. I cant get a perfect score in any test or homework, I cant draw a perfect stickman. Oh yea. Its funny. You know why? Because you will find a way to insult me with it. I understand human. Usually if A hates B and B tries to make friends back with A, A will make the situation worse. Do you know who makes situation worse? You. I dont get it. All just because I added a mod. Im curious. Then you quit TRRC for the reason of cough cough tez and nopi cough cough and to find NEW friends and BETTER community. YOU QUIT TRRC FOR THE REASON OF 2 PEOPLE AND SAY ITS TO FIND NEW FRIENDS AND BETTER COMMUNITY. Last night I was talking to you rather nicely and this is what I get the day after. Oh no. I realised I will get insulted again and you will call me a retard. Yea. You will call me a fucking retard. Yes, Kaitou laugh at me too. Make fun of me and insult me.

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:46 am

nopihina wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:32 pm
Yes I am a fucking retard. I am an idiot and I have no brain. I actually have a creativity level of very low and thats all I can put in. Its only a house... But for me its a masterpiece. SO DONT YOU DARE CALL ME A FUCKING RETARD!!
but we just did :)

CHM-Mayune

Badges

Post by CHM-Mayune » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:34 am

So, when his damn Ferrari exploded, his own mind and sanity exploded too?

Topic author
Sonikku Ekksu

Badges

Post by Sonikku Ekksu » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 am

EHM this is not just cuz of nopi and zel i get into alot of TROLLED fights in trrc i'ma just do what yandeh does and spam lol <_<

zero exe

Badges

Post by zero exe » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:43 am

Sonicx231 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:26 am
EHM this is not just cuz of nopi and zel i get into alot of TROLLED fights in trrc i'ma just do what yandeh does and spam lol <_<
Welcome Back ~ o3o

Saechika

Post by Saechika » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Right. Let's see what happens if that hoverboard explodes. *snicker*
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Topic author
Sonikku Ekksu

Badges

Post by Sonikku Ekksu » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 am

You think its cuz of that seriously dude WOW

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 am

Excuse me, who is that serious dude WOW?

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:38 am

Helloooooooo?? you guys are going OFF-TOPIC (in my oppinion)
please make another topic. thank you ^_^

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”