NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Yandols' Retirement Notice?

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Yandols' Retirement Notice?

Post by Yandols » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:30 am

Yo, Yandols here.
As some of you already knew, today was my last day at work. Since the day has ended, I have retired from my work.

The reason I retired from my work is because I am going to college soon. In fact, it is less than 3 weeks before college starts. I originally planned to announce this earlier, but I was too buzy with work all the time. Now that I am retired, I only have college to worry about. Earlier this year I mentioned that college would start for me in July but got delayed to September.

So yeah, I am going to college for 3 years and its far away from any of my homes in this world. So I am moving to "The City of Flames" with a buddy of mine which will be entering college together with me. <Random Fact>: We unofficially named ourselves "The Okumura Brothers" because we seem to resemble them in one or more aspects.</Random Fact>

So what about my online activity? I said before that there are only 2 possible outcomes: The first is that I will be online more often, The second is I will be online less often (even less often than I currently am). And those indeed are the only possible outcomes. Internet connectivity here in where I currently live (my hometown) sucks really bad after the goverment fucked up our internets. I sure hope the Internet connectivity in "The City of Flames" is better than here, otherwise outcome 2 might happen, which is bad.

But then what happens to all my stuff that are currently on hiatus? I have decided to cut down on all of my projects that I left on hiatus. Here's a quick go-through of my public projects and its fate:
1. My TREZ Overrun by ghosts fanfic is frozen, I also can no longer work on it because of how TREZ changed since then.
2. Codename TMPW died after I lost my internet in my previous residence, so it will stay that way and I have no intentions to revive that project.
3. My Megaman Starforce: Time Collision fanfic was left in hiatus, I decided that I will revive this project... eventually.
4. My RA2 YandoMod project also died after the last best revision (Beta 2 Update 3), earlier this year I mentioned that I would get back into this project to balance the gameplay since I publicly made it available, and noticed from the player-base that there is a major gameplay imbalance. However, I think that I might not work on this project again, unless my inspiration for this project comes back to me again somehow.
5. My Rocknarok Test Server project, this is my major project which I have been working on all my life, I even mentioned that this project is my life, however recently I have left this project in hiatus and I have seem to lost interest in it. So I will leave this project in hiatus on my part, and leave Nopihina and Nirvaxstiel to continue it until I return to this project.
And thats all the imporant projects that I have left in hiatus. I may have forgotten older projects of mine that are also in hiatus, remind me if I have any.

So whats next in my life? First, I will be returning to Labuan, (AWAY from my hometown) I have been away from Labuan ever since the beginning of 2011, I obviously miss it since I grew up in Labuan. However I only have 1, 2 weeks max to relive my life in Labuan. And after that, its college for 3 years.

Offtopic! My desktop was extremely messy since the beginning of 2011, am I going to clean it up some time? I actually just cleaned up my desktop, since my desktop had been messy since a few months ago, I am not used to it anymore now that its clean, but I am happy that I have finally decided to clean my desktop, I'm just not used to it anymore, thats all. I'll provide a screenshot of how my desktop looks like now some time later.

So how can I be contacted then? As usual I will always check my facebook from time to time so just leave a comment on my wall, or send me a message and I'll get back to you whenever I can. All other methods of contact (i.e. TRRC, TREZ, forums, blablabla) are also possible but I might not be able to check too often.

Anything else you need to know? Just ask, and I'll answer whenever I can. =)

And Here's the lyrics current song I am listening to, which I think suits all of this.
Seize The Day, Avenged Sevenfold wrote:Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to Ache over

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
These streets we travelled on will undergo our same lost past

I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done
We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one Picture)

Alright, this is Yandols,
Saying goodbye for now~
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

zero exe

Badges

Post by zero exe » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:39 am

Good Luck with the college, man! Don't sleep alot in class! Hope you find a better connection, and become more active.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Good luck, and come back like a man *coughcoughladycoughcough*

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:19 am

Good Luck Yandols! I hope you have fun on College!

Xarizzar

Badges

Post by Xarizzar » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:59 am

Have fun...

Kaitou_Kid

Badges

Post by Kaitou_Kid » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Good luck bro..hope it wont be so hard..:)

~~~ ! The Phantom Theif ! ~~~

Saechika

Post by Saechika » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 pm

I saw it on TREZ. I don't have to worry. I'll just punch 10 numbers on my phone and say hello XD. gl with college Yanddeh.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm

XD well, Good luck o3o

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”