NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Yandols reintroduces himself

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Yandols reintroduces himself

Post by Yandols » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:54 am

As per Aeon Zale's efforts into reviving this place, I shall introduce myself too.
So, as you all (or at least most of you) know, I am Yandols, The founder and creator of The Rocknarok Center.
In another way of putting it, I am your Creator Maxwell, though that sounds a little overboard.

I'm also known as CielSara or just Sara, SkyStelar or Sky Stelar, and my very old username: haseoyandols.
My other aliases are/were: cswaps, Yandols.EXE, The EXE.... and other aliases which i already forgot about.
Just like a few of our other members, I am from Malaysia.

Anyways, yeah, I'm back again. I've been gone and back for a few times,
If you wanna know why, click on the spoiler below for a short sitrep.
Click here if you want to know why I have been missing
Show
I was missing the entire time because I was attending college between late 2011 to mid 2014.
I had no internet until early 2013 where I moved out to live in the CBD instead of the dorms.
But after then I was still too busy will college work that I became inactive here again.

So as of late, I have finished my studies and now work at a friend's shop that just recently opened.
Because I am now sort-of free during evening as I have access to my laptop at work during that time,
I am able to attend to Aeon Zale's efforts into reviving this place again.
So now I am here to attend to Aeon Zale's efforts into reviving this place again,
Everyone worked so hard back then to get this place built up, so I don't want to see their efforts in vain,
And so I have decided (actually have always wanted) to get this place in top shape again,
Whenever I have free time that is, now that I'm working.

And in case you guys didn't already know, I have a 24/7 dedicated Minecraft Server running online for over a year now.
It is currently running on version 1.7.2 and I probably won't be upgrading it to the next version anytime soon due to the need to wait for it and the mods I use to be more stable, as the latest version of Minecraft just came out recently.
The IP Address is and will always be : srmc.crusthost.com
Yes, my hoster is CrustHost. It's Malaysia-based so you Southeast Asia members will have lower ping than international members.
(The ping is still quite bearable for members outside of SEA)

I am currently not active in Minecraft though as actually can, but I shouldn't be playing Minecraft while at work.
If you decide to join my server, please leave me a message so I can give you guys the Member rank on the server so you have full member access to the server!
New players are not auto-membered by default to prevent issues such as mass-griefing, spawn killing or repeated player-killing, and things like that.
Even though my Minecraft Server is over a year old, It's still quite in a messy state like the Spawn is incomplete, if you have any ideas or would like to help develop it, message me and I will give you access to do so.

Oh and

If you want to contact me quickly, the easiest and fastest way is to contact me by Facebook as I am most active there.
If you haven't added me yet, go ahead and add me, this is my Facebook Profile.
Just be sure to drop me a message in case I don't know who you are on Facebook, coz I usually don't add people I don't know.

Well, so yeah, that's it and hope to see you all active here again too!
Yandols
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

nopihina
Articles:0

Badges

Post by nopihina » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:20 am

Hi! Sadly, I don't feel like playing Minecraft. I lost some motivation and interest to so don't be expecting me to be in the server soon :( . But I still play other games lol.

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”