NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Welcome

Topic author
Saechika
Articles:0
Welcome

Post by Saechika » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:06 am

I never get used to these self-descriptive things...
As part of the effort to revive our forums, I shall re-introduce myself as well. My name is Jeramu. Most of the staff know me by my chatango name Nova, some call me Jera. My recent IGN is Saechika, though.
I'm sometimes known as the Alpha Moderator of the forums as well as the author of several fiction projects, the most recent ones being P.H.A.S.E. that I have completed, and the revival of our Rocknarok Story Project which is now under the name of Rocknarok Story: Remastered.
I'll be handling most Alpha Continent-related matters, though Alpha Continent is only open to members who have at least 10 posts or so. I won't always be on, but you can PM me if it's anything related to Alpha Continent and I'll check it when I can.
...I just realized that was my 200th post.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”