NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Updates and News (13/12/09)

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Updates and News (13/12/09)

Post by Yandols » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Well since its been long since an update to TRRC, I thought to myself its time to update the board.

This update includes the following news:

- A new theme was added and made by Nopihina and other members to celebrate my return.
- The zetaboards shoutbox has been enabled. Unlike TREZ, the chatango box will be kept, so don't worry.
- New users registered after today (date of this post) will not have Rocknarok Points displayed if user has 0 points.
- About a month ago i made the Pathfinder Alpha Group due to reason i forgot, now its used like a special event.
| - Every 2 weeks, a new user will be selected for being the Pathfinder Alpha, the Pathfinder Alpha can edit anyone's post in threads that you created.
| - Only normal members can be selected for being Pathfinder Alpha. Do not abuse this power or you will be reverted to normal member.
| - This week's Pathfinder Alpha is StarBusterX

Other updates includes:

* Im doing some forum section updates and re-arrangements, but its not complete yet.
- Hellos and Goodbyes section is now the first forum section.
- The Rules section has been changed to The Rules & Important Information section.
| - though i haven't cleaned-up the inside of this section.
- A new ssx9's Patch section has been made.
- Graphics Arena section renamed to Graphics Dome.
- Graphics and Spriting section renamed to Graphics, Spriting and Maps.
- The Megaman X section is now above Megaman Zero section.

- Guests can no longer see and access the Role Playing Zone, Media Center, Free Market and the Ragnarok Online 2 section.

- Removed the reputation system, will change to a different script soon.

I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “News & Announcements”