NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

The Rocknarok Test Server

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

The Rocknarok Test Server

Post by Yandols » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Ok. So i got the Rocknarok Test Server working with 3CeAM R87.
It will be online most of the time, even when im at school or asleep.
To be able to connect to the server you must join BOTH of these hamachi networks.
Hamachi Networks wrote:Hamachi ID: VooDooRO Network
Hamachi Pass: string

Hamachi ID: ZXNetworks1
No Password.
After you have connected to the 2 hamachi networks stated above.
Go to this thread and download the new clientinfo.xml file.

If you are having trouble, follow DarkSaber's guide on How to Start VooDooRO, but use the new clientinfo.xml stated above instead of the one in that thread.

Since the server is new, it does not have much, so please post your ideas and requests to this thread and I may consider adding it.
FAQ:

Q: I suddenly dc (disconnect) and cannot re-login to the server.
A: Either the server was scheduled for a maintenance, the server crashed, or my internet connection broke. Please post in this thread about your unable to connect problem and also include the time, the date, and the GMT of when you were trying to connect.

Q: OMGWTFBBQ LAGGGG!! HALP!!
A: Uh, this is because i use wireless connection. Currently there is only 1 solution, logout, turn off hamachi then turn it back on, then re-login, see if there is any difference.

Q: OMGWTFBBQ I KEEP ERROR AND CANNOT GET INTO MY CHARACTER!! HALP!!
A: Well, this is a Test Server, there are bound to be bugs, errors and so. If your character happens to be errored, make a new character.

Q: I cannot make a character!! and i know its becoz of teh name. Why!?
A: Make sure your name only contains alphanumeric characters, (A~Z and 0~9) no spaces are allowed due to a bug. Also make sure that your name is not already in-use.

Q: I picked a cool hairstyle for my char but its denied. Why!?
A: Hairstyle problem, Use only 0~23, 24~ is bugged and will cause both you and server to crash when you enter the world, that is why it is disabled.

New: Q:

A: Sorry but we cant import characters from VooDooRO to Rocknarok TS because the version is different. If we did import them you wont be able to use them anyways.

Yandols
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nick
Articles:0

Badges

Post by Nick » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:40 am

U where saying HALP instead of HELP :D

Dhaos/Nico Robin edit: It's no mistake. He/she wrote that on purpose. It's called cyber-english.

Return to “News & Announcements”