NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

[UPDATES]JikanNoMirai's Update

Topic author
Nirvaxstiel
Articles:0

Badges

[UPDATES]JikanNoMirai's Update

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 am

================================================================================================================
Updates 08/03/2010
================================================================================================================

1.70% Custom Loaded and effects edited
Edited 70% = Most Wings
The Rest are helms which crashes most of the time =_= /swt will befixed soon

2.added : Dimensional Box (Obtainable Via Events)
Includes lots of customs to be obtained in random just like old purple boxes and others

3.edited some other customs

server will be offline due to moar editing and addin, pls be patient
Updates 12/03/2010 : Customs 30% done

The Updates r almost done but some sprite bug is needed to be fixed and will take time,

i added alot of customs and removed some as i dun want them.

pls w8 patiently till the customs r fixed, i mean, c'mon! dun the i, the GM need a break and do meh own stuff?

Return to “News & Announcements”