NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Future of Rocknarok Part II

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Future of Rocknarok Part II

Post by Yandols » Sun May 08, 2011 9:35 am

Okay, the month of April has passed and our forum sections seem to look better than before, browse through the posts in this thread for a changelog. Its the fifth month of the year, and its time to roll out Part 2 of the Rocknarok Forums update.

This part of the updates will mostly focus on the cosmetics and appearance of the forums, which will not be entirely leaded by me, as I am not a good GFX-er.

There are also other things that I will be doing, here is a list (Cosmetics and appearance related updates are in orange):
- Themes Updates and Changes
- Removal of old themes and addition of new themes
- User Rank Group Icons Update
- Staff Reassignment/Rearrangement
- Changes to forum sections that are accessible by guests/anons
- And some other miscellaneous changes that I might do

Also there is 1 thing that I would want to discuss with all of you, which is related to the chatbox, a separate thread for this will be created in the Feedback & Support Center with a poll. Be sure to check it out too.

Also, a reminder to you all that the Oh Noez! event is still not solved, and is still opened to solving until I fix the hole sooner or later. Deadline is end of May, where I will close that hole for good.

And as usual, I'm looking forward to your feedback and making the forums a better place.

Sincerly,
Sara.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

DeathScytheAngel

Badges

Post by DeathScytheAngel » Tue May 31, 2011 6:18 am

Eh ? So nobody is gonna make a new theme ?
~In Solitude , where we are least alone~

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Tue May 31, 2011 8:51 am

Amazing, The last day of the month and still no progress on this. Thank god that you reminded me about this, it seems that I'll be the one that will be doing all of this myself.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Tue May 31, 2011 10:38 pm

I have a few extra nice themes back on Neo Revolution with Joiz. I PM you the link and check the themes out yourself. PM me which one u wan and i'll add it to board theme.

Return to “News & Announcements”