NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

TRRC Minor Changes Part 2

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

TRRC Minor Changes Part 2

Post by Yandols » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:41 am

This is Part 2 of our Minor changes process. Part 3 will include reconstruction of site bulletin and rules, and change of Sara to Yandols.

Today I've implemented the footer box feature globally and it appears now on all themes. It also looks a little bit different than before while we were testing it on the RTTs. I removed the mobile link to TRRC box because it blocks the copyright notice on the default theme and I cant seem to move it down. Copyright notice is very important for ALL Zetaboards, which is why I keep priority of it to make sure its not blocked in any way.

There is also a "+1" button now under Supportive Links section of the footer box. If you have a Google Account, Please +1 it as it will boost TRRC's place on Google and also tells that you "like" TRRC. When you've successfully +1'd TRRC, the box will turn blue. :D
Note: I'm not sure if its my internet or not, but the +1 tends to disappear sometime, I think its my net but if it does disappear it'll come back in a while so +1 it when it comes back. :yay:

I've also removed the countdown timer above the chatbox because we aren't using it for awhile. It will come back when we will be using it again.

You may also notice that some themes have gone "missing". Thats because I've taken down some themes for now as we apparently have too many and it would be hard for me to maintain it all.
Here are the themes which I've temporary disabled:
- Legacy 2.0
- Sacred Memories
- Red Christmas
- TDMW's Theme

Sacred Memories 2010 is an improved version of Sacred Memories, so initial version may not come back at all, and is mostly the reason why I decided to keep the 2010 version, because its better.

Also, New emoticons! :yay:

Type: :r for :r
Type: :arr: for :arr:
Type: :yay: for :yay:
Type: :cookies: for :cookies:
Type: :ossim: for :ossim:
Type: :good: for :good:
Type: :bad: for :bad:

Important note: Due to the awesomeness of cookies, please dont give out too much cookies as it will cause over-awesomeness. :yay:

And again, I would want to remind that I don't like deleting, just like Nemo. I don't know, maybe some Rocknarians don't know that. Please, do not request any Staff Member deleting anything. Especially polls or topics. We may lock and/or trash/hide the topic but we will not delete it. Same for polls. This is our history. I don't want to erase it.

Sara Yandols.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “News & Announcements”