NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

TRRC 2012 Small Update 1

Topic author
Flonne
Articles:0

Badges

TRRC 2012 Small Update 1

Post by Flonne » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 pm

9th January, 2012 I've just made some small changes to the moderation system. I have now given the alpha moderators - Jeramu and Mayune the same moderation ability as Nirvaxstiel. So we have a total of 3 official staff members excluding administrators.

Besides that, I have also updated the staff list and moved the affiliation button from below the Staff List to below the Interesting Links.

I'm not sure if whether or not there will be a problem with the moderation system after I just did some changes since our moderation system is a bit buggy, if any of you find any bugs in moderation please tell me before the end of tomorrow which is 10th January, 2012.

Tomorrow will be the last day I am able to check back here, and after that I'll be away for about a month or so. So if theres any problems with the board, please at latest tomorrow otherwise I won't be able to solve it.

EDIT:
1 more thing, starting Today, Yandols will be temporally retiring from Rocknarok Inc. He may still return in the future but it is unknown when he will.

Sincerely,
Flonne
If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your head...

Sonikku Ekksu

Badges

Post by Sonikku Ekksu » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 am

I c *Fortune cookie* TODAY YOU WILL ZUPAH ALL OTAHZ @Ara

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Have a good trip. Come back soon =/

Return to “News & Announcements”