NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Forum Reconstruction Progress

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Forum Reconstruction Progress

Post by Yandols » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:20 am

Forum Reconstruction Progress As you people who have still been active on these forums may know, I am planning to revive this forum of mine over the course of time.
The progress with forum reconstruction seems to be going on smoothly now, but slowly.

For now, here is a list of what's done and what's going to be done.

Forum Sections:
  • Revamped a lot of sections and removed unneeded ones.
  • Regrouped and rearranged a few forum sections.
  • As well as added a new section for the latest project - Silver Resonance Ragnarok Online
Themes:
I've done some changes to all available themes as well.
  • [RTT] Breath is no longer a RTT (Rocknarok Test Theme) and has been renamed to インスピレーションの世界.
  • A few bugs that were present in [RTT] Breath/インスピレーションの世界 have also been fixed.
  • Fixed typo at the logo in [RCT] Dark Entity.
  • Corrected buttons, icons and forum markers in [RCT] Dark Entity.
  • Fixed a few problems in [RTT] Blue Night (Retro), however I'm to remove it soon.
  • Added a new theme: [RCT] 偽の世界.
Todo:
  • Update Forum Header
New User Ranks and Icons:
Our old user ranking system was never completed, and its icons were originally based on TREZ's previous icons.
I have spent time into remaking the entire ladder and also its icons.

Here is the lineup for the new user groups and levels.

Moderation Team:
I've been thinking, we have so many different type of moderators here on TRRC,
and yet they have nothing to moderate as we have limited members and too many different sections.
So I've decided to merge all the different types of moderators into one single Moderator group.
The only exception for this is the Alpha Moderators, which are now known as RSR Authors.
They also have equal moderation power and privilege as Moderators do.

Chatbox (todo):
I'm not going to remove it again. But this time I'm going to upgrade it to HTML5 instead of flash.
One of the reasons for this is so that it will become compatible with most current smartphones/tablets.
Also, HTML5 usage equals to no flash usage, which results in lower CPU-usage for everyone! Its a win-win situation!

My Status:
I have officially made my return.
My title has been changed from "Retired Admin" to "Admin of Two Worlds".
I am now trying my best to bring this place alive again and actively come on the board again.

If you have any inquires, feel free to reply to this thread or ask me directly using whatever communication service you prefer.
Yandols.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Return to “News & Announcements”