NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver!

Do you think Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver will be good?

oh hella yea! Edit
40%
no wayz! Edit
20%
eh... who knows Edit
40%

Total votes: 5

Nirvaxstiel
Articles:0

Badges

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver!

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Yeah the Game sukz like shit i cannot believe that i wasted money buying that!!!!!

Topic author
Ryan

Badges

Post by Ryan » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:30 pm

O.O damn... finally... more people posting stuff on here... well their giving their opinion and i respect it (though their opinion is wrong XD)

soo... i guess ill do a crap-tastic update... i owe Sara like 5000 updates xD on here and Exe Oss (man this is a big responsibility sorry everyone /sry

aaanywho... the arceus event started this weekend. just a reminder you get it at Toys R Us and just simply download it via Mystery Gift

these are its attacks:

sooo.... even if your not going to get hg/ss (yea im talking to you!) atleast get Arceus to add another page to your Pokedex in Platinum

See ya guys ^^ im off to attempt to do a Exe Oss >.<

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 pm

uits stlill sucks ass,i prefer the 2 more days megaman oss

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:03 pm

@^: a lil bit pokemon hater XD

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:02 am

i mean i hate HGSS after i played it it SUCKS-ASSS!

Topic author
Ryan

Badges

Post by Ryan » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:21 pm

alright dude... we get it... you hate the game. well maybe their are some people on here who actully want to buy it? dont ruin it for everyone

another update:

the 10th Anniversary Mew Event has just started. this is your average Mew... get it at Lv. 5 no special attacks blah blah blah (it has a special kind of ribbon on it but seriously... who cares? xD)

aaanywho... you get it over Wi-Fi (im assuming through Mystery Gift) and presto! ur own Mew!

hmmm... i think that town is ekratuke city... (spelt wrong i know)

oh yea the dates of it!

November 11th- November 23rd
and
January 29th(2010)- February 11th (2010)

their is also going to be a Latios/Latias event for it in a few weeks but ill explain that in a later post

DARKSABER STOP BADMOUTHING THE GAME!!! please xD

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:46 pm

fine... but i'm just sayaing the facts ok?

Topic author
Ryan

Badges

Post by Ryan » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Event Time!

Another Wi-Fi Event was announced. this time. you can get either Latios or Latias depending on your game! you get something called the Enigma Crystal. if you take it to the Pewter City Museum, they will change it into Soul Dew, then when you walk out, you get to battle Latios/Latias depending on your game. The Dates as of now are November 27th 2009- January 11th 2010 (wow thats long) (thats what she said xD)

aww how cliche' is that xD

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:57 pm

.....pls i played the game and its boring and thats why i know most of the games secrets -___-

dedicated777

Badges

Post by dedicated777 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:51 am

Hooray for Pokemon Soul Silver!! I didn't know Latios and Latias is in this game too.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:49 pm

they r in the game go to gamefaqs.com for the details

Topic author
Ryan

Badges

Post by Ryan » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:16 am

*sigh* he's still at it >.> dude it up dude...

aaanywho...
BIG NEWS AMERICA!!!!

March 14th 2010 is aparently the date when Hg/Ss comes out! save the date!
(oh my gawd thats all he did? he hasnt been on in forever and all he does is tell us the release date?) xD

iSubaru

Badges

Post by iSubaru » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:35 pm

I have played this game some time (4 Badges got) and I must say it's very good, it feels nice to play same good game with remade graphics, a bit sounds and such things...guess I will resume playing ^_^
/meow
My love :3
Spoiler
Show
Tails signature made by Tezuka for me, thank You very much Tezuka
Spoiler
Show

Topic author
Ryan

Badges

Post by Ryan » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 pm

iSubaru wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 am
I have played this game some time (4 Badges got) and I must say it's very good, it feels nice to play same good game with remade graphics, a bit sounds and such things...guess I will resume playing ^_^
^^ just wait until you find a special key item... it'll reeealy send you back!

aanywho! update time! yaaayyyy!!!!

*ahem* now if everyone would get out their pencils? their is an event going on for notched ear Pichu!

it is set for January 30th 2010-February 14th 2010

you get a special Shiny Pichu and when brought to *spoil spoil spoil spoil* Notched Ear Pichu.

On a side note. their is going to be a new Pokemon Ranger Game!!!

It is called Pokemon Ranger The Facts of Light

here's the info xP

The first details of CoroCoro are starting to leak out on Japanese forums and on this blog and they seem to indicate the possibility of a new game. This game is rumoured to be called Pokémon Ranger - Tracks of Light, with thanks to yaminokame for translation, and is said to feature a special download of Deoxys to your Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver games. It is said that CoroCoro gave a Japanese release date of March 6th 2010. Expect more details soon as we translate CoroCoro. Please keep checking back

* The game is set in the new Oblivia Region which is a small island range
* The evil team in this game are called the Pokémon Nappers and are led by a character called Red Eye
* The PokéAssist is back, this time where you send the Pokémon in question out into the field to assist in the capturing of other Pokémon. However, if the Pokémon receives damage, it will run away
* The game allows you to ride on the back of the Legendary Beasts; Raikou, Entei & Suicune to get past certain areas
* You encounter a Pichu whom carries a Ukelele whom seems to have a big part in the story
* There are symbols that you can draw that all certain Pokémon, such as the aforementioned beasts should you need them. They have released a symbol for Eevee and a symbol for Croagunk.
* There's a trial version coming on the Nintendo Channel on January 29th
* There is a multiplayer mode. Up to four players can play to try and capture the most Pokémon
* There's a secret about the Deoxys you can download. It is to be revealed next month

Last thing... Pictures!!!

wow i didnt expect them to be that big! /swt3 *profanity* well this just shows how committed i am to my work /scissors

iSubaru

Badges

Post by iSubaru » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Heheh I guess I will find save and resume playing it then if I will recall what to do now... but for 99% I have to go through sea for some creepy Medicament...duh
About new Pokemon Ranger, won't it be "Tracks of Light" ? If not it's probably US title planned or something, I saw this one on good DS stuff site so one of us possibly have error :P
/meow
My love :3
Spoiler
Show
Tails signature made by Tezuka for me, thank You very much Tezuka
Spoiler
Show

Return to “Gaming Discussion”