NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Cardfight ! Vanguard

Topic author
DeathScytheAngel
Articles:0

Badges

Cardfight ! Vanguard

Post by DeathScytheAngel » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:09 am

Hey guys , just stopping by to tell everyone about an anime i`v been interested lately . Its Called Cardfight!! Vanguard

Here`s a sample image

Its a really nice anime , the game is fun too XwX

Also some raw info

Summary

The protagonist of this story, Aichi Sendo, is a timid boy in his third year of middle school. He had been living his life looking backward rather than forward, trying not to stand out. However, he had one thing that kept him going - the "Blaster Blade", a card from a card game that was given to him when he was little. That card is the reason why he begins to engage in Card Fights, something that changes his life drastically. The name of the card game is "Vanguard". The game takes place in a different planet called "Cray", and due to a never-before-seen play system, it becomes popular throughout the world.
Aichi, immediately attracted by Vanguard, meets friends such as Misaki Tokura and Kamui Katsuragi, along with other rivals. Through friendly rivalry with them, Aichi begins to enjoy a fulfilling life. Aichi, however, has a goal: to once again battle with a Vanguard Fighter by the name of Kai Toshiki, who is an aloof and cold-hearted high schooler who has outstanding abilities in the world of Vanguard. He is also the reason why Aichi started playing the game. For him, Kai is the person who saved him from his boring life and introduced him to Vanguard. In order to get better at Vanguard, Aichi puts his soul into it every day. He wishes that someday, he'll be able to battle Kai and have him recognize his worth.

Some raw info

Cardfight!! Vanguard (カードファイト!! ヴァンガード Kādofaito!! Vangādo?) is a Japanese trading card game created in collaboration between Akira Itō (Yu-Gi-Oh! R), Satoshi Nakamura (Duel Masters), and Bushiroad president Takaaki Kidani. A 2011 anime television series based on the game was produced by TMS Entertainment and aired in Japan on TV Tokyo starting on January 8, 2011. In addition to the anime, a manga series was also announced. On November 24, 2011 it was announced that a second season will follow in 2012, most likely in April after the first season concludes with episode 65.

If you didn`t hear about this anime , I really recomend it X3

~In Solitude , where we are least alone~

Saechika

Post by Saechika » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Seen it before. Can't say I'm least bit interested in card games for now. Thank you for the accurate summary.
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

zero exe

Badges

Post by zero exe » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 am

So this is the card game that Yandols was happy about on facebook.

I like card games, so I might try it someday.

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:01 am

Zero try finding an online game with card games will save you some money xD

zero exe

Badges

Post by zero exe » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Alright, I will look for one someday :) But does that mean this game costs money? xD If yes, you can forget what I said in the first post XD

Flonne

Badges

Post by Flonne » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Yes, this is the game that I keep talking about on Facebook.

Btw, I'm going to be in a tournament for this game next sunday!
Wish me luck guys.
If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your head...

Saechika

Post by Saechika » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:17 am

Flonne wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:19 pm
Yes, this is the game that I keep talking about on Facebook.

Btw, I'm going to be in a tournament for this game next sunday!
Wish me luck guys.
Wait til the minimarket near my house gets this shit. I'll pwn you loljk. My friends here are all either into Dota/Magic/YGO. I'm the only person who actually plays this kind of stuff lol. Good luck on your tournament boss! Make sure the trophy send to me via post laju :P jk
Yato Sig
Show
Gift from Kei
Show

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 am

we should find a free download able game for this =.=

Good Luck Yandols

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:42 am

Lord... this is like 2~3months old. No point mentioning about its greatness NOW.

dedicated777

Badges

Post by dedicated777 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:45 am

Pinned.

Return to “Anime District”