NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Sorry for disappearance, Now I'm back!

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Sorry for disappearance, Now I'm back!

Post by Yandols » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:16 am

On November 19, 2009, I suddenly disappeared to nowhere for about 3 weeks or maybe more or less.
It was due to my damn parents that suddenly decided for us to return to my hometown. I was trapped there with boringness and super slow connectivity. -__-
Well at least im finally back and i can resume everything, i got a haircut and i went to visit my job place and i was really surprised how the place changed to become so cool. I also bought Windows 7 Ultimate while i was on my vacation. I tested it on a crappy computer there and it works!! I'm not sure if im gonna upgrade mine to Windows 7 though.

This same thread is going to be spreaded out to most forums that i browse because im too lazy to make minor changes to teh thread.

TREZ: I hope i can finish the next episode of the Ghost story ASAP because you all have been waiting for it for so long. And also i want to try to reach teh Legendary Rank before 2010.

TRRC: I'm going to do some updates and re-arrangements and stuff. Going to change some stuff too. etc... Wait for the announcement.

VooDoo Server: Echo Ridge Scripts is the first thing im going to update, then after that maybe the Undernet. I'm going to update the BGMpack too, to change the overly EMO title song.

RELS: Well i hope everything is fine and i hope i can help again as much as before, and also READD ME TO THE CHATBOX!!.

TSN/CNS: I hope everything here is fine as well, i hope i can help out with anything too.

Other: I hope i can be re-active as before again. :)

Sincerly,
Yandols/Sara.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:08 am

Sounds GOOD
what is ur home town???

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 pm

err dun invade people's privacy star .. thats basics of the basics = manners >_> -__-

Ryan

Badges

Post by Ryan » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:20 am

:D welcome back Sara! sorry i havent been on much! ill try to make it a new years resolution to get on here more often ^_^

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”