NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

May not be active for awhile.

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

May not be active for awhile.

Post by Yandols » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:51 am

Yeah, i may not be active for a few days for 2 reasons.

1. Recently, the state that i live in - Labuan; started training military fighter jets again. ITS SO DAMN ANNOYING. In the morning or afternoon, every hour or so you can hear an incoming jet blazing above your roofs. This has side-effects as well as it produces Noise Waves (yes they really exist) that disrupts our internet connection signal. So while my internet is bad, me and my cousins do offline/lan stuff like playing Lan games and stuff or i'll possibly do some scripting.

2. School. EOS.

I wont completely disappear during this period, i might show up sometimes but i wont be posting much, and stuff.
Hope i can get back active again.

Sincerly,
Yandols
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Xarizzar

Badges

Post by Xarizzar » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:10 am

Make sure you're gonna be active again or... "Arthas'll make sure you suffer" XD jk

iSubaru

Badges

Post by iSubaru » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:45 am

2. School. EOS.
You mean EOF probably xD

Hmmm well then I will try make a suprise for Your coming back to us, of course DS programming will involved there hahaha :D

May the sun be with You
Now grab that railgun I teleported to You and shot that hell airplanes out or I will go there and do something WORSE
/meow
My love :3
Spoiler
Show
Tails signature made by Tezuka for me, thank You very much Tezuka
Spoiler
Show

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”