NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Sorry for sudden disappearance.

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Sorry for sudden disappearance.

Post by Yandols » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Yo, Yandols here.
Hows everybody been?
Its nearly 2 weeks or maybe more since i've last came here, so i thought i'd drop a message here.
A lot has happened while i was away from the internet world.

The first thing i would like to say is that my modem and router broke, yep because of the noise waves. Thats whats been keeping me away from the internet for so long. So how am i posting this message right now? Well duh, im at an internet cafe! Sigh, i've really missed you guys.
Secondly, the noise wave problem is finally over. Thank god, but i still dun have internet for now. -___-
Third, my phone broke but not the phone itself, apparently my phone number has been overrun by some unknown person from another state in the country, so my phone services have been distrupted, permanently. >___>

Well, enough with the numbering, i'll continue saying what i want to say without numbering, lol.
So then, another thing that i would like to say is that I've finally decided to upgrade to Windows 7, so i did. I'm so not used to using a Windows Aero based DESKTOP, as i'm only used to using vista and/or 7 on a laptop. Believe me the difference is quite big. Also, some of my programs are not compatible with Windows 7, like my VolumeOSD and AviraAlert that i made, i never knew they wasnt compatible since vista. So i need to figure out how to solve this as soon as i have my internet connection back up. The good news is that i still have my Windows XP OS perfectly intact. So i have a dual-boot OS now. =D

Moving on...
Somewat around last week during school, a part of the school caught on fire. So what do we do? Escape of course, but while escaping i fell down the stairs and yes it was so painful, my right arm was paralyzed for 2 whole days. But im fine now of course.

(The following text is meant for TRRC users)
So what about my progress on the SDmaps project that i said before i disappeared? Well, about that, i haven't been able to work on it yet as i've noticed that the files are messed up and i need a lot more time before i can work on it, not to mention i've got other matters on my hand. I'll get to work on it once i've cleared up at least a few more other projects. The scripts goes the same as well, i haven't touched the server files since Tez's server re-started, so i'll work on the scripts later as well.

(The following text is meant for KRH on MBB)
And KRH, I still owe you some forum markers, i don't know when i'll give them to you though but please be patient with it.

Well then, so what about my SOL project? Yes, theres been some progress all this time after all, but not that much! First episode (or maybe first part of the first episode) might be out after my exams next week, well that is if i will have internet during that time though. If you dont know and wonder whats this SOL project im talking about, then checkout my forums - TRRC, the SOL project is in the Media Center under the User Creations Center.

Well, some information gathering.
Yandols was last seen on...
TREZ: Mar 2 2010, 03:57 AM
TRRC: Mar 2 2010, 05:18 PM
RELS: Feb 26 2010, 07:40 AM
AHA: Mar 1 2010, 11:27 PM
MBB: ???
CNS: ???
Youtube: 2 weeks ago from Mar 18 2010, 11:30 AM
Facebook: I don't remember

One more thing, this same message is posted on the following forums: TREZ, TRRC, RELS, AHA, MBB.
If i am unable to post this message outside of TREZ, please spread it for me.
So i guess thats all, see you all soon when i get my internet connection back!

Sincerly,
Yandols/Sara.

I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:59 pm

I want to say this very quiet message: OMG I MISSS YOU CCS!!!!!!@!!!!!! IM STUCK WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT PERSON!!

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:39 pm

ME TTOOO! I MISS YOU AND THE SHIT PERSON IS MEH BRO WHOM HUMILIATTED NOPI AS HE HACKED INTO HIS CHATANGO ACCNTSAYING [ I AM A STUPID GAY =D] >_>

iSubaru

Badges

Post by iSubaru » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Please stay safe or we will have to go with TezukaZX and destroy that millitary army for serious
I dunno if "I miss You" is good sentence there...shouldn't it be said to "loved" persons only?...mmm English is hard...
Come back in one piece, please
Stay safe

iSubaru
/meow
My love :3
Spoiler
Show
Tails signature made by Tezuka for me, thank You very much Tezuka
Spoiler
Show

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Sara wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:08 pm
Escape of course, but while escaping i fell down the stairs and yes it was so painful, my right arm was paralyzed for 2 whole days.
Unlucky that your old when you fell down the stairs. I fell down the stairs one time when i was 5 years old and I was about to die that time!! I was sitting near the stairs then my cousin jumped holding my baby sister(which is not a bitch that time) but my cousin failed and hit my head. My baby sister fly'ed and my cousin catched her. I was rolling down the stairs like a rubbish bin ^_^ . When I touch the ground it hits my teeth and luckily i wasnt step on my cousin's feet or I'll die.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm

omg sorry for ya well for me, its worse
it happened when i was like last year..

my younger sister whom's also a bitch was playing with meh bro ( meh house has 2 lvls ) on the stairs and i was just walking down and
u guess, yes, i fell but worse meh bro tried to action and jump over me and down to the stairs but failed, his legs hit meh back and both of us fell and spent 2weeks of hospitalization and fee was like moar then 200K Yen which is appx 2k in SGP
we looked extremely stupid.

well.. atleast meh girl friend came to visit meh and gimme a nice kiss .. man it was embarrassing specially infront of meh bro and sis... DAMN THAT BITChY SISTEr OF MINE

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:03 am

Ouch thats sad but if I got stepped on which is on the head and its the end of my life you know that.

Nick

Badges

Post by Nick » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:17 am

Becuz you are not on I'm not even on my Laptop!
DAMN ARMY!
Tezuka ISubaru I will join your team TO DISTROY THE ARMY!
TEAM name: TRRC!
Purpose: SAVE CIELSARA FROM THE ARMY AND DISTROY THE ARMY WITH something...

iSubaru

Badges

Post by iSubaru » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:05 am

If I will have to I will open gate of Niflheim but I would prefer to not be forced to do that :D
Plus we are already at mission so hurry up if You want some fun for Yourself :P

I haven't fall down recently but 2 years ago I hurt my...mmm...the place between calling it foot and leg, that place is out of shoe, it has touchable bone at right side of right leg and left for left leg of course
I couldn't move other way but with help of that medical sticks...of course I was so stubborn to try using only one...hahah silly of me :D

EDIT #1 about post under this one
Right, sorry for a bit offtopic talk
/meow
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:01 am

lolz anyways no moar off topic chat here
if i were a mod here i'd say...
[Topic Closed]

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 pm

HELLO WORLD!!
I am back again this week, and yes i had been completely bored due to another week of no internet until i made many funny things at home. This whole week i was mostly scripting, making more programs.

Well then i want to say what i made this week, firstly i made a support system for the new programs i will be making that will be for the Windows Aero (6.1) platform. For some reason i picked the name "Adrenaline Systems", i don't know why though. A program that use the Adrenaline Systems will be called an "Adrenaline", and theres something common in my Adrenalines, they all have and will have a very similar UI. =P

Enough about that, i also made a big step into the scripting language i use. Well, some of you may have used my program called "VolumeOSD", some of you might not even know it. Sadly enough, VolumeOSD has only ONE version, that is v1.00. This is because i lost the source code a few days after i made v1.00 of VolumeOSD, making me unable to do updates to the program. This week i made "VolumeOSD II" which is only compatible for Windows Aero (Vista & 7) systems because of the different source code i use. If you want to try it out it will be available for download on TRRC.

3rd, i got a funny idea of making a Mock Project like Midnite has his Mock OSS2. So i made a mock project of mine with the scripting language i use, this has got to be one of the largest programming scripts i've ever made. I've reached Revision 57 yesterday and god its not as easy as i thought at first. Theres no characters, maps, or anything yet, I'm just making the UI. I KNOW, LOL.

Besides scripting, i had exams at school the whole week, and knowing me, i hate studying, so i didn't study even while the exams were in motion. I spend most of my time at home scripting. :D

I hope nothing too much has happened while i was away this week.

Sincerly,
Yandols

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:26 am

=D anyways here's a welcome back present:

D.Gray Man Opening 3 - Doubt & Trust

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3p5-oyCW7w[/flash]

Owari no miezu hashiri nukeru
Yasuragi wa choudo sagasama ni naru

Kodoku wo fuujikomete
Tozashikakeru manazashi

Habataku mono wo mukaeru sora
Shihaisareru no wo osoreyashinai

Akogareru mabayusa wa
Subete wo kaeru tame ni

Dare mo yurusezu ni
Doko he yukeru darou?

*Hikari no moto
Yami wa umare
Shinjitsu wa itsuwari ni yureru
Kokoro wo tsukisasu
Fureta yoru wo
Ko wo rasete mo"Yume" to iu
Yokubou no kage wo
Yobitsuzukeru

Kimi no tsumi to itami wo
Shinjite yuku

Zenbu hoshii to sasayaku koe
Nakushiteku koto ni oitsukezu ni

Saki made motomeru yubi
Tsumetasa ni kitsukanai

Ai wo nokosu nara
Tometa kuchibiru ni

Hikari dake ga
Yami wo unde
Nukumori wa utagai kasanete
Tadoritsuku omoi
Kawasu mune ni
Chikau mono ga
Eien no kizu de kamawanai
Kizami tsukete

Toki ni kizuku hazama ni
Kieru ma e ni

*Hikari no moto
Yami wa umare
Shinjitsu wa itsuwari ni yureru
Kokoro wo tsukisasu
Fureta yoru wo
Ko wo rasete mo"Yume" to iu
Yokubou no kage wo
Yobitsuzukeru

Kimi no tsumi to itami wo
Shinjite yuku!

Analyzed by me =D
will uplaod the vid soon

iSubaru

Badges

Post by iSubaru » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:55 am

VolumeOSD? Like Mixer?
Welcome back again, do what You can to stay more often with us, please :D
/meow
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:29 am

Hello everyone, I am back again this week and I'm so happy, oh so happy.
I'm sure you're wondering why, the person in charge of the modem and router finally came back to town and fixed the wireless problem today. So now I can be online again (almost) everyday at home, and yes I'm at home right now and I'm about to eat meh dinner. :D But I owe the technician guy RM50 though. >__>
I hope this time the internet connection will last for many months to come.
Hope to see all of you guys frequently again like before.

Yandols

iSubaru

Badges

Post by iSubaru » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:45 am

Have a nice meal
RM50? Sounds like a forbidden Machine Part...muhehehehe
Welcome back, I would like to ask by the way, will You be able to run server of RO in near future? Like tomorrow or so? Just 10-15 minutes to observe Poring I need
/meow
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”