NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Back for another day

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Back for another day

Post by Yandols » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:52 pm

Title: Back for another day
Desc: Still MIA

Hello everyone, its been awhile, how have you been?

Its the 36th day without internet at home, and tomorrow is a new month.
Currently im at the cyber cafe i usually go again, I go here almost every saturday if my parents allow me to.
Facebook is still the only site i can access with my phone, and starbuster recently asked me on facebook if i can view pictures and photos, well i can't because i disabled that feature, because if i enable it it drains my remaining credit on my phone, viewing pictures is expensive.

So then, what have i been doing during this time? There are a few things i could do at home without internet:
  • I have Red Alert 2 and 3 so i can play them when Im bored.
  • I have The Sims 2 so i play it.
  • My friend recently gave me The Sims 3 so i'm still getting used to it.
  • Recently I'm watching another anime that i have stored in my D:\ which is Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho.
  • I'm working on my RnR fanfic which today I'm going to post the first chapter on TRRC and TREZ.
So well yeah, thats about all i can think of doing. I really hope that i can get my internet back within the next month. I'm (not too) bored to hell here without internet. I usually read the news on the internet but because internet is no, I have to read the newspaper everyday at school.

Well, I hope everything around here is alright while i am missing. Because i will still be missing until i can internet at home. If you want to talk to me, post something on my wall on facebook as thats the only site i can access with my phone. Don't wait for me to "appear online" because the chat feature is not available on my phone. So if you really have to drop a message or something, post on my wall, or send me a pm on facebook.

To TRRC Admins:
As you can see, the affiliates list is still missing, if you want to, you can and should rebuild it in the board template. I don't have any time to work on any html at home because i have no internet, and i didn't save any scripts on the board template to my computer. So please rebuild the affiliates list for me, the information is located in the thread i made about a month ago in the rules & important information section.

Well then, enough from me, i can't waste my time while being here, time is money. The longer i stay here the more i have to pay at the end of the session. So goodbye, i'll post a few replies to threads, and stuff, then i'll check back for awhile then goodbye. See ya guys.

This same message is posted throughout these sites: TRRC, TREZ, and AHA.

Sincerly,
Yandols ZeonX
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Fie, and is playing Korean Server SDGO, MAn fun as hell, but bored when ur not here =_="

Nirvaxstiel

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:13 pm

You have Sims 3 too? Awesome! Anyway...all I could say was your SOL: Tactic link is severely broken. And how is Sims 2? Darn we miss you in internet so much... hope they fix your gundam god damn internet

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 am

lol, and fix ur connection >_> its been waaay too long. screw the repairman

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 pm

nopihina wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 pm
You have Sims 3 too? Awesome! Anyway...all I could say was your SOL: Tactic link is severely broken. And how is Sims 2? Darn we miss you in internet so much... hope they fix your gundam god damn internet
Yes, I got it from my friend.
But what do you mean by my SOL: Tactics link is severely broken?
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Joizer

Badges

Post by Joizer » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:28 pm

back for another wut day?
Spoiler
Show
Old Siggies
Show

Xarizzar

Badges