NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Yandols is still not back :(

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Yandols is still not back :(

Post by Yandols » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Title: Yandols is still not back :(
Desc: Still MIA

Hello everyone, its been a long time cause i forgot to visit last week.
Well, i guess this is the 6th week since my disappearance, i think. And no, i STILL dont have fking internet at home. -__-

So then, the good news is that i'm still alive (duh) and some maybe good things happened to me at school/home/etc...
I am currently playing Devil May Cry 4, the good news is that i'm used to it now and i found out how to make it not as laggy as usual. The bad news is that i can't figure out how to fking beat the final boss of the game. I didn't imagine that DMC4's final battles will be similar to the Megaman X series. So now I'm replaying the earlier missions to gather more exp, money and stuff so that i can buy more skills so that i can beat the crap out of that damn final boss.

Another thing i would like to say is that I am currently working on another project, and this time im not alone. I'm working on the "Altimit Concept" with the Rocknarok Inc. offline staff (yes, my friends and so), its one of the largest projects that is not related to gaming that i've ever made yet. Once we finish it maybe i'll show it here and so you guys can give comments and so.

The bad news is, that i currently don't have anything new to give to the forum. Chapter 3 of my MMSF fanfic is still in development, I don't focus much on the fanfic at the moment because of DMC4 and my project. But don't worry, this time i won't let the fanfic die in the middle unlike my old fanfic :(

Awh, i guess thats about all that i have to say this week.
I'm sorry for not visiting last week, but cheer up people, this place shouldn't be dead without me.
I'm still waiting for the damn internet to get fixed. And thats really about it for this week so then, see ya guys next week!

This same message is posted throughout these sites: TRRC and TREZ.

Sincerly,
Yandols ZeonX
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Awh, but wb for nao

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Alright, so then thx for now.
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm

=D come back soon k?

Xarizzar

Badges

Post by Xarizzar » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 pm

My my, I never thought I'd celebrate this account's 1 year anniversary without you...

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”