NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Yandols still not back!

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Yandols still not back!

Post by Yandols » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Title: Yandols is still not back :(
Desc: Still MIA

Week 7, Status: Still MIA
Yes indeed, I STILL dont have internet at home. Boohoo!! =(
But at least i still come back to check here every week to keep my status updated.

This time there is some good news along with me and i guess theres no bad news. Hmm... okay lets begin.
First of all i would like to say that the next chapter of my RnR fanfic has been (or going to be) released! Well, is it 2 weeks worth of work? You decide! Well actually it didn't took me 2 weeks to make that, its just a few days from the 1st week and another few from the 2nd week. I've been busy you know!

I am still working on my Altimit Concept, yes of course, but not much progress of it has been made this week because I'm busy on 2 things.
1 - School, 2 - Another new project of mine which is called "Warfare Tag". So what is it? Its a game! To be more exact, its a Warcraft Map (War3:TFT) which is based on the 1.21 engine but its compatible with 1.24 too. I should release it to the projects section on my site after the first version is done. Well, i got bored one day, my cousins invited me to play some Warcraft via adhoc so we played quite a number of tag games, i got interested in the idea so i made my own! Pretty funny huh?

Well, today i might be a little bit busy, because today i'm signing up to learn how to drive! :D Awesome!
Hmm... I think thats about it. I can't think of anything else to say since theres no bad news this time. Oh and:

To TRRC Users:
I am going to update some entries on the TRRC wiki today, so be sure to check them out.
I am also going to post something at the Lounge, staff should really check it out! Members can check it out too if you want.

Well then, I guess this has been this week's status update. See ya guys next week!

This same message is posted throughout these sites: TRRC and TREZ.

Sincerly,
Yandols ZeonX
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Xarizzar

Badges

Post by Xarizzar » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:08 am

You come back permenately NAO! :'(

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am

Welcome back, for nao

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”