NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

Yandols' final post (for now)

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

Yandols' final post (for now)

Post by Yandols » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Title: Yandols' final post (for now)
Desc: MIA and Farewell

Chapter 1: Introduction
Hello, world of internet.
Its me Yandols, and its really been a while since I checked TRRC or TREZ or any part of the internet besides facebook. Today I'm at cafe for the semi-final time, but why? I'll explain that later.

Chapter 2: What I've been doing?
So what have I been doing during these offline periods? Well, Studying doesnt go well with me so I didn't study that much as I'm suppose to due to SPM. So what I've been doing is create a LAN (Local Area Network) version of some of my favorite things. 1st thing I've done is set up phpBB as my localhost forum, and few days later I've changed it to a LAN forum. About a few weeks ago I've successfully created a LAN version of MapleStory, the version I'm using is v75 if you want to know, its a real success and the whole house is playing this game now :D . When I get my permanent internet connection back, I'll change it to an online server and hope that it will work.

Chapter 3: What about the Fan-games and Fanfic I was working on?
Uh.... about those.... Its on a hiatus, again. >.<
But don't worry, after SPM I'll continue it as I don't want what happened before to happen again.

Chapter 4: Will I make my appearance here ever again?
Yes, of course, but not for now. So this is farewell for now. The SPM is around the corner, about 6 days from now (GMT+8), heh, I'm gonna miss making that GMT notes..
Well, as i stated before:
Yandols, Previous Thread wrote:1 Major important event in my life is the SPM (Ask Malaysian/Singapore Users) which is approaching very soon. This is a VERY IMPORTANT Event because if I failed at this, it will ruin my life forever as I only get one shot at this. So, I will not be available (even if I have internet at that time) from the 22nd of November until the 20 of December as thats the length of the SPM.
Yes, this SPM thingy is REALLY important, If i fail at this, my life is game over cause I can't get into college for get a really good job. If I succeed then I'll continue to be like a normal person which can go into college and stuff... etc...

Chapter 5: When will I be back?
After this SPM, or maybe next year. It depends, during SPM of course I wont appear anywhere besides facebook. But after SPM, theres a high possibility that you will see me again, but the status of my permanent connection is still unknown.

Chapter 6: What about facebook?
What about it? I'll still be able to access it through my phone as it was the only site I can access through my phone at the moment. I'll continue to post my status updates and you guys can go find me there if you really need to.

Chapter 7: Anything I missed while I was gone?
Once again, Please remind/inform/notify me of anything that I should know about the board/something/anything important. I should know the status of this place while I was gone for so long.

Chapter 8: Farewell
Well, so this is goodbye. I'll see you guys soon. After the SPM maybe. Or next year maybe. Who knows? I'm just repeating myself from Chapter 5 am I? Anyways, farewell TREZ/TRRC/(site name here)!! See you pretty soon.
And I like this line: Unmei wa sugu soba ni.

Sincerly,
Yandols ZeonX
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nick
Articles:0

Badges

Post by Nick » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:04 am

Bye Yandols =(
Plz Dont Suacide if you fail...
Then its like every1 who knows you is like when does Yandols return...
Well Good Luck!

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”