NOTICE: If you are a returning member, please reset your password to be able to log in as your old password can no longer be used. Make sure you check your spam/junk mail folder in case the reset consent mail lands there. Additionally, you may not reply to or start new topics outside of the non-archive zone.

I HAVE RETURNED!

Topic author
Yandols
Articles:0

Badges

I HAVE RETURNED!

Post by Yandols » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Hello everyone. I hope you haven't forgotten me just because I have been inactive for half a year.
Its me! Yandols Z'eon X. And I bring you good news!

I have returned!! for a month at least.

So, my SPM has been completed, and I've ended High School. So I've got a 6 months vacation (starting from jan) before I go to College.
Well anyways, the reason why I can return now is because I returned to my Hometown in Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia. I'll be here for a month, because after this period, I'm going back to Labuan where I don't have internet. I used to hate being here because of the low technology, but after I bought my Lappy I found out that there is a working ISP here and I can access the Internet freely like i used to at Labuan.
For TREZ wrote:Awh man, I missed you guys here on %site_name%, I can see a lot of changes have been done to the site. I wonder if I can even get used to it again here. I hope everyone is as friendly as before. Heh :D
For TRRC wrote:Awh man, I missed you guys here on %site_name%, I can see no changes at all to the site, not even a new thread! :( Its ironic that the site died while I was gone. But I'm happy that there are at least some users hanging around the chatbox :) . I hope to be able to revive this place again within this 1 month's period, I know its gonna be hard, but we need to try. :)
So I've recently switched sides in scripting, I've turned to learn Java Scripting and also SQL Database Management. I'm trying to get used to it as its important to 2 things I'm currently focusing on. There are 2 of my projects that seems to be Major, and at Labuan is running on a LAN environment since I dont have internet.
The first project is my MapleStory server named - AdhocMS2, I named it AdhocMS because we use an Adhoc to connect to each other's pcs including the server pc. The server is a GMS v75 Server (if you wanted to know), and we use IP Addresses to do everything.
The second project is my Joomla! site. Its also running on a LAN environment. I have my Joomla! site established because I have a lot of animes on my HDD, and I wanted to share it with my cousins at home in the same connection. So I've successfully set it up and they can download anime from the site at any time. It was a huge success and I was really happy until I finally learnt how important bandwidth is.

I also co-incidentally met a former TREZ member somewhere and found out that he has the same interest as me, which is MapleStory Development. Since he knows waaaay more than me, He'll be teaching me what I don't know and what I do need to know. Heh.

Well, I hope to be active again for the whole month, and Merry Christmas in advance to all of you here!

Sincerly,
Yandols Z'eon X
I'm Yandols. The Founder and Head Admin of this place.
Please contact me immediately if you encounter any problems.

Nirvaxstiel

Badges

Post by Nirvaxstiel » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Welcome back old friend.

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:09 am

Xarizzar

Badges

Post by Xarizzar » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:24 am

Why revive when it's gonna die again? It's not sure you're back forever.

nopihina

Badges

Post by nopihina » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:58 pm

CS is the admin. If he is not on this is dead, but if he is on, this forum will be alive. Welcome Back dude btw.

Retard #1. If you see this, you are Retard #2! Put this at ur sig XD

Topic author
Yandols

Badges

Post by Yandols » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Thanks dood.
And yes I want this place to be kept alive, if not by outsiders, at least by us.

Return to “Hellos and Goodbyes”